The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Men. Some things get better with age. Then, there are some things that don’t age quite so well.

Sometimes medicine can fix those things... Sometimes medicine can be a miracle.

This is, of course, a work of fiction. If it happens to represent some phase of your life, more power to you, and I am quite envious. To the rest of you, if you’re not of legal age to be here, then be gone.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Anything can happen

Chapter 2

When I got home, I laid down on the sofa intending to watch some TV while I waited for my wife to get home. To this day, I’m not sure if I fell asleep; about twenty minutes after I had lain down, the doctor was visiting me wearing the same skirt she was wearing earlier, but without the white jacket. Instead, she was wearing a pale pink blouse that somehow accentuated her figure without revealing any specifics. She was wearing the same five-inch stilettos that her receptionist had been wearing, which put her eyes about level with my nose when I stood up to greet her. She leaned into me and whispered something into my ear, but I couldn’t make out what she was saying. She reached up and started unbuttoning my shirt, kissing my chest with each button undone. When she was done, she pushed the shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. With my chest bare, she started licking and sucking on one nipple while pinching the other, then switched sides. After a few minutes of this, she reached down and undid my pants and, bending at the waist, pushed them off my hips and down my legs to pool on the floor around my feet, leaving me standing in just my boxers with her eyes level with my dick. She brought her hands back up and hooked her fingers in the elastic and started sliding them down my legs. When my raging hard-on sprang loose from my shorts, she caught the head of my dick in her mouth, and the further down she pushed my shorts, the deeper I went into her mouth.

Now, I should tell you that my size is not very impressive. Oh sure, almost every woman I have been with told me that I am not small by any means. Some even told me I was the biggest they had ever been with. But being eight inches fully hard (when I was in my prime) is not quite what I would call a monster by any stretch. Slightly above average? Yeah, ok…maybe I can live with that.

Right now, my dick was buried to the balls in the doctor’s mouth, and I was harder than I had ever been in my life. And it felt like the head of my dick was still sliding down her throat, which I knew was impossible, since she already had her nose buried in my pubes. She brought her hands back up to my hips, and steadying herself, started rocking back and forth; just a little at first, maybe an inch or so. The feeling was phenomenal, like nothing I had ever felt before. It almost felt like I was getting deeper every time she pulled me in. After a few minutes of this treatment, she started making the stokes longer, and with an experienced hand, held me off from cumming down her throat even though I wanted to…I looked down to see what she was doing, and what I saw shocked the hell out of me. When she came to me, I was my usual ‘slightly above average’ eight inches with about a two-inch diameter. What I saw in her mouth could not possibly have been mine; it looked to be about three inches in diameter, and while she was stroking about eight inches, I swear it felt like the head of my cock was still down her throat. When she finally pulled me out of her mouth, what she had in her hand was all of twelve inches and rock hard. She stood up to whisper in my ear again, and I think I heard the words ‘tongue… head… come’ and she bent over once again to swallow me to the hilt before pulling me most of the way out and wrapping her heavenly, talented tongue around the head of my cock. As soon as I felt that I came harder than I had ever cum in my life… and I came more—it felt like I pumped a pint and a half down her throat—and she didn’t lose a drop.

She finished up by making sure that I was clean, she pulled my underwear back up, tucking the monster away carefully, and pulled up my pants for me to buckle up. She sat me back on the sofa, nudging me a little to lie back down and then kissed me deeply. I could taste my cum on her tongue, and I started to get hard again. She broke the kiss and leaned down further to whisper in my ear again. This time I think I heard the words ‘sleep … visit … soon’. She turned and walked to the door, opened it and walked out closing it behind her. I jumped when I heard the door shut, and when I opened my eyes, there stood Theresa, my wife of 25 years.

“Did you fall asleep on the couch again? You’re going to end up with a sore back if you don’t quit doing that.”

“Yeah…must have. Had one hell of a dream too.”

“Maybe you can tell me about it later. Right now, I have GOT to get out of these shoes. My feet are killing me. I think I might need to get some new shoes.”

She was wearing a pair of low heel pumps, a skirt that came to just below her knees and a blazer with a mock camisole under it. She had put on a few pounds over the years, but then again, a woman doesn’t have two kids and weather twenty-some years of marriage without some damage, and she really did a great job of keeping herself in shape—she still looked beautiful to me. She jogged three or four times a week (we have a treadmill in case of really bad weather), and she always does an expert job with her makeup.

With the right outfit on, and the right shoes, she can turn some heads (and not just male, I have been noticing lately), which is starting to make me a little nervous with my lack of performance in the bedroom as of late.

I followed her up the stairs (Damn, she really DOES have a nice ass…) and went to the bathroom while she went into the bedroom to change her clothes.

Stepping into the bathroom, I unzipped and pulled it out to go. Something felt a little different, but when I looked to see, it really didn’t look any different. I finished up and walked back into the bedroom. Theresa was wearing a light robe sitting at her vanity taking off her makeup when I walked up behind her to give her a shoulder rub. As I started to knead her muscles, she leaned back into me and moaned, and I could feel some of the tension leave her shoulders. “Oh god, that feels good. Please don’t stop.” I stopped and asked her if she would like a ‘real’ back rub.

Without saying a word, she got up, and as she walked to the bed, she dropped her robe which left her with nothing but her panties on. She climbed up on the bed and lay on her stomach and I climbed on up behind her and sat on her ass. I started working on her shoulders again before I started slowly moving lower. When I got to her hips, I worked my way back up to her shoulders again, then slowly worked down each arm, until I got to her fingers then started back up to her shoulders once again. When I got back to her shoulders, I once again started down her back, and when I got to her hips I just kept going. Working past her beautiful ass (I had to force myself to not play with it), I worked on her legs the way I did her arms, ending with a foot massage before making my way back up her legs…the inside of her legs this time, nudging them apart a little at a time as I moved further up. When I got to the point where her shapely legs made such a fine ass of themselves, she rolled over (quite a trick since I was between her legs) and looked me in the eye. She asked what I thought I was doing.

“I know I said back rub, I just thought that maybe … a … a full … body rub would be more … fun” I said with a little wink.

“Oh…you thought huh? Isn’t that a dangerous thing for you to do, even at the best of times?” she asked teasingly, with a twinkle in her eyes. She moved her legs so that they weren’t crossed anymore, but I still ended up between them, giving me quite a show while she did it.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” And with that, I bent over and took a nipple in my mouth and started to suck and nibble. She squealed a little in surprise, but that soon turned to moans as she started getting more turned on. I worked on the one for a minute or two before moving over to the other and working on that one. Theresa’s boobs are not particularly large, maybe a large B or small C, but that is just the way I like them. Oh sure, double D’s or something bigger might be fun to look at occasionally, maybe even play with every now and then, but as the woman gets older, they start sagging soooo much more than something a little smaller, and I’m pretty sure I really wouldn’t want to hear all the complaints about how her back aches all the time…

I started working my way up to her neck, nibbling a little as I went, then kept going until I got to her ear and sucked and nibbled gently on her lobe before working my way back down to her lips. I brushed my tongue across them before I caught her bottom lip between my lips and sucked on it gently, then I settled into a soul-searching kiss that included plenty of tongue action. After a few minutes of this, I started working my way back down her body, placing kisses as I went, pausing at her navel and running my tongue around it a few times (eliciting a few giggles), then moved on to lower realms. When I got to her pussy, I ran my tongue up and down the crease a few times, pressing in a little more each time I moved upward. After the fourth or fifth time, I clamped my lips around her clit and gave it a couple of flicks with my tongue before letting go and repeating the up and down with my tongue. This caused her to gasp loudly and buck her hips—hard. Luckily, I can move somewhat quickly—I think that’s the only thing that kept me from getting a bloody nose. She sat up, grabbed me by the collar and pulled me up into another deep kiss. As we did this, I put an arm around her and pulled her to me and flipped us over so that she was now on top.

She sat up and unbuttoned my shirt, pushing it wide open, then leaned down and sucked and nibbled on one of my nipples. She did this for a little bit before moving back up and kissing me deeply, then started moving down my body kissing and nipping my skin as she went. When she got to the top of my pants, she opened them up and pulled them and my underwear off my hips and down my legs. Once they were on the floor, she came back up and grabbed hold of my now rock-hard cock. She looked at it, looked at me with a somewhat surprised look (she even asked me if I had a stash of little blue pills she didn’t know about) then looked back at it before she took it in her mouth. Now, my wife has always bragged about how well she can suck my cock, and she has never failed to swallow me whole until I’m just ready to burst. I guess I was hard enough this time that she had to work a little to get it down her throat, and when she did get it all in, she actually gagged on it for the first time since our honeymoon (when she did a whole lot of gagging, much to my enjoyment). I asked her if she was alright and she looked at me and smiled. It was a mischievous grin, and she pushed her head back down on my cock, burying her nose in my pubes like the doctor had done in my dream (Wait. The doctor? Was that a dream?). As Theresa came up off my cock, she wrapped her tongue around the head of my cock, and suddenly I was filling her mouth with cum like I had never done before. She coughed and gagged in surprise, but she caught as much as she could, having lost just a little down her chin. When she was done cleaning me up, she looked at me somewhat angrily. “A little warning would have been nice!”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think I was that close. I guess you’re just better than you thought.”

“Yeah, I felt like I couldn’t stop. Like I just wanted to keep going until you filled me up. You seem different, too. Harder than you’ve been in a quite a while, but something else, too…almost like you’ve gotten… bigger…”

Remnants of a tattered dream (it WAS a dream!) were floating just out of reach of my memory, but something of what she was saying seemed familiar…

I got up, took my shirt off and went to the bathroom. This time, I looked closer. It was barely noticeable, but it really did look as though it was a little bigger.

I finished up, went back to the bedroom and crawled into bed. Theresa crawled in and cuddled up next to me, her body language suggesting she was more than a little disappointed with me. I could feel her nipples rubbing on my chest as she breathed, and I could feel myself getting hard, much to my surprise. Lately, me getting hard once has been somewhat of a rarity. Getting hard twice in the same week was wishful thinking. But twice in one day? Much less, the same hour? THAT hadn’t happened since before the kids were born. I took my wife’s hand in mine, and after kissing her palm, I placed it on my hardening cock. I could feel her smile against my shoulder. Then she moved her leg over my hip to straddle me as she climbed on top.

I felt her reach between us and guide me to her wetness. She placed the head of my cock at her opening, and as she moved her hand away, I felt her start pushing herself down my now [very] hard shaft.

Usually, when we make love, I would have to lick her to at least one orgasm (preferably two) to get her wet enough so that when I started to enter her, I wouldn’t have to fight my half-hardness so we could fuck until I came. Sometimes I could get her to reach another orgasm first. Unfortunately, though, most of the time I left her rather…unsatisfied. That is the reason I would typically make sure that she got at least a couple of orgasms by my tongue before we started fucking. It was the only way I could make sure that she would be at least somewhat satisfied…

Tonight, when she climbed on top of me and started to push herself down on my cock, she seemed to work at a little to get it all the way in. For a change, it wasn’t because I was only half-hard, but because (in her words) I was bigger. And when she was firmly ‘seated’ on my cock, she was panting a little, like she had been working hard at getting it in. Then she started moving up and down on it. She started to moan—quite loudly—like she was really enjoying the ride for a change (she hadn’t acted like she enjoyed it much since my ‘little problem’ had started a couple years ago). I felt her orgasm once shortly after she started moving, and I had that feeling of going deeper, even though I knew that I was already buried as deeply as I could go—there was no way I could be getting deeper. But at one point I heard her moaning ‘oooooooooo Godddd …Nnnooo mmmooorrrre… AAhhhhhh … pleeeeease… nnnooo… mmoooorrre… pleeeeease… Aaahhhhh… nnoooo… moooore… pleeeease… nnnnnn… ooohhhhh… mmmmyyyyy… gggggggggg… nnnnnooooo… pleeeeeease…. Moooore… Aaaahhhhhhh… yyyeeeesssssss…’ and about that time I felt her start to tremble in my arms and I knew that she was having one hell of an orgasm, certainly one of the best of the last few years or so….

I wrapped an arm around her and flipped us over, so I was now on top, and started rocking a little, getting a few whimpers from her as I was doing this. I decided it was time to speed things up a little more, so I started moving in and out of her. I say I wanted to speed things up, but I started slow, working in and out a couple of inches or so, eventually working my way up to about a nine inch stroke (wait… what? Nine inches? What the hell?!?!), and it was all I could do to keep from getting thrown off because she was squirming around so much.

I felt like I was in a dream—I noticed that, for some reason, she seemed to feel tighter on my cock and when I looked between us, I got another little shock. What I saw was a cock that belonged to a porn star! It was certainly a lot bigger than when we started. It seemed like my wife was in the throes of a constant orgasm as my strokes kept getting longer, and when I got to the point that only the head was still in, I felt my orgasm start. I drove back into her one last time and felt her womb part. She started screaming as I started to shoot a bucket of cum into her. I can’t speak for my wife, but I felt like I was in heaven. I hadn’t felt this way in years, and unless I really didn’t know my wife at all, I would have to say either had she.

We lay there for about twenty minutes before either of us could even think of moving, then we got up and got ourselves cleaned up. We were spooning when I fell asleep.