The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ALPHABET TALES

ANAL ALY CHAPTER 2

Author’s note: This will be an ongoing story, but each individual title will take place independently of the others. There may be occasional overlap of characters, but mostly these will be a collection of unique stories. Enjoy!

Aly got back to her apartment in a bit of a fog. She felt like she knew her purpose for the first time in her life, but also had no idea what it meant or how to go about it. She’d been trying to think of someone the whole way home that she could talk to about this incredible, indescribable, somewhat confusing new path she needed to tred. But all of the girlfriends she knew didn’t like to talk about the subject, and as soon as you started talking about anything sexual with a boy they lost focus.

Then, like lightening out of the blue she knew how to proceed as she walked down the hallway to her place. Stopping one door short, she knocked on Steve’s door, hoping the shy gentlemanly exterior he projected wouldn’t turn out to be a ruse. She really needed to be able to talk to someone about this!

KNOCK, KNOCK

Aly stood patiently waiting for her neighbor to come to the door, but after about 5 minutes and a couple more knocks she came to the unlikely conclusion that he must not be home right now. She headed down to her place when she heard his door open.

“Wait, where the hell is my food,” Steve exclaimed with irritation. Aly smiled.

“Hey Steve, it wasn’t food delivery. It was me knocking on your door.”

Aly enjoyed the somewhat dumbfounded look on the lanky boy’s face. His thumbs hooked casually into the belt loops of his jeans as he stared at her with the incomprehension of a puppy. Aly made her way towards him, feeling the flaming heat from earlier gently returning at the anticipation of finally exploring her purpose with someone.

“Um, did you need something?” he asked with concern.

“Actually I do,” she whispered conspiratorially. “Is it ok if I come in for a minute?”

“Inside?” his voice squeaked.

“Yep,” Aly stated as she leaned in close enough to smell his masculine scent. Close enough for him to smell a few vapors swirling about her as well.

“Can you give me a second,” he asked panicked. “I’ll be right back.”

With that Aly once again found herself staring at the same shut door, although this time she was having fun with the feeling of bouncing first one, then the other butt cheek, creating a pulsing and delectable pressure around her underused anus. She began imaging what the best way to make anal great would be and the thought had her, for the second time today, right on the verge of...

“Hey!” Steve nearly shouted as he burst through the door. “All set. Please come in,” he tried to casually get out.

Aly slinked past her nervous neighbor. She found his flustered expression rather adorable. And all the better because since he was clearly not one to “make moves” she’d be able to rely on his feedback without getting distracted. Well, too distracted at least. She had to admit that the subtle but distinct masculine musk her nostrils took in caused more than just her nasal passages to flare in interest. Without really thinking about it she trailed her hand across his chest as she passed and heard his sharp intake of breath. This was going to be fun.

The apartment itself was what one could charitably call clean. It looked like the reason Steve had insisted on rushing inside before letting her in was that he’d needed a few moments to toss everything littering his apartment into a couple of nearly bursting trash bags. It was awfully clear that the place desperately needed to be aired out. That’s not the only thing that needs to be aired out Aly thought naughtily to herself.

“Um, make yourself at home. The couch is pretty comfy.”

Steve motioned at the dull brown but inviting couch as he smacked the pillows to fluff them up a bit. An action that sent a torrent of kinky ideas through Aly’s head. There was a time she might have been embarrassed by how high her engine was revving, but now that she knew her purpose she found there was nothing other than a guilt free ability to enjoy everything she was taking in.

“How about if I sit there?” Aly gestured at an exercise ball sitting in the corner.

“Um, sure,” Steve responded both confused and eager to please.

He grabbed the bouncy, exercise ball and rolled it over to Aly. She plopped down on it with a satisfied grin but wasn’t entirely prepared for the sensations that manifested as she felt the insistent but indirect pressure on her hindquarters. She’d seen some of these in porn videos that had a dildo attached. For a brief moment she allowed herself to imagine this one had that feature and she visualized that dildo sliding into and out of her eager ass while she bounced, and bounced, and bounced. A small moan escaped her lips at the thought.

“Are you ok, Aly?”

“I am, thanks,” she replied broken from her fantasy and refocusing. “But I need to talk to you about something that happened to me today.”

Steve immediately lost all the color from his face. Aly wouldn’t have guessed that he could look any paler, yet there he was, bordering on translucent.

“Look,” he stammered, “earlier was an accident. I certainly didn’t mean to cause you any offense and if you took anything that I did as...

Aly’s stream of giggles cut him off mid-apology.

“I’m not mad about earlier silly. You helped me remember? Geez, we gotta find you a backbone,” she joked.

“Haha, yeah. Sure haven’t heard that one before. I don’t know exactly what’s going on here, but I’d appreciate it if you would get to the point. I’ve got a Madden tournament qualifier starting in about 30 minutes and I do like time to get ready.”

“What happens if you don’t participate?”

“It’s my last chance to backdoor my way into one of the regional tournaments.”

“I like back doors.”

“Ahhh, ok.”

Aly looked at Steve curiously, trying to figure why he would attempt to toss a hot girl out of his apartment just to play a video game thing. But it was suddenly crystal clear. He didn’t know she was an ally and so he might be worried she was wasting his time. It was time to stop getting distracted by the orgasm building at the periphery of her senses and talk this out.

“Do you like anal sex, Steve?”

“What?!” Steve sputtered as he unsuccessfully attempted to take a quick sip of Code Red.

“It’s just I think there are a lot more people in the world who are interested in it than admit it. It’s sooooo taboo to some people. Which is stupid, right? I say if there’s something that your body enjoys, you shouldn’t feel guilt or shame about that right?”

“Wait. What?”

If Steve had looked panicked before, now he looked like he was about to leave a Kool-

Aid size hole in the wall to escape.

“Relax Steve. I’m being completely serious. I had a very interesting conversation about being a good ally today and it became clear to me that I’ve been applying my desire to be a good ally too broadly. There are so many issues in the world. And I think it’s time I focus and pick one.”

“Aly what are you talking about?”

With a slightly more energetic bounce Aly hopped to her feet and skipped over to join Steve on the couch. She placed her hand gently on his leg, letting her nails casually stroke the material of his jeans and looked him straight in the eye.

“I believe the question on the floor is, do you like anal sex?”

“Um, that’s a pretty personal question.”

“True, but that’s because it’s a personal act that most people are scared to admit they like. So it requires some personal questions to help people realize that it really is ok,” Aly smiled sweetly as she started to run her fingers deftly along the inside seam of his jeans.

Aly continued to look at Steve with some amusement, and if she was honest a steadily growing hunger. But she noticed he was neither looking at her nor responding. He just stared down at her hand on his leg in disbelief. Although based on the growing bulge she saw snaking it’s way down his leg, disbelief didn’t mean he wasn’t enjoying the hell out of what was happening. Deciding it was time to fully engage his participation, Aly took an adventurous run up Steve’s leg and let her palm comfortably settle on what was now a rock hard outline.

“Aly, what are you doing?”

“I’m asking you a simple question, and you are doing an absolutely terrible job of answering it. Now listen carefully Steve. Do you like anal sex?”

Steve looked back and forth between her and her hand, which had not moved from his rigid cock. With a sigh he seemed to decide to relax himself into whatever weirdness was occurring. He leaned back a bit and looked over to Aly while she gently pulsed her soft grip over his impressive shaft.

“I do. Like, only if my partner was comfortable with it, and y’know, was clean. But I definitely like the idea of it.”

“Say it out loud Steve,” she urged.

“I like anal sex.”

“Good boy. It’s your lucky day. You see I am an anal ally, and I’m just trying to figure out how to be the best ally I can possibly be. Have you ever had anal sex.”

“No,” Steve admitted bashfully.

“Do you want to?”

“You have no idea.”

“Good boy. Now tell me, what do you think of my ass, baby?”

Steve was caught somewhere between a Cheshire cat grin and a dumbfounded look that belied his complete disbelief that this was happening. Aly stood up and placed her ample cheeks right in front of him. Then she took his hands and placed one on each side, encouraging him to grip them firmly and squeeze.

“I think it’s amazing,” he exhaled with something approaching awe.

Aly didn’t say anything for a moment, luxuriating in the feel of those strong hands exploring the vastness of her ample backside. It felt so good that Aly wanted more. And more was the only way she could be an effective ally. Funny how those two goals aligned she smirked to herself. Aly could feel the heat of Steve’s desire emanating from him, but there was still some hesitation. Fortunately she knew how to combat that. Reaching back she grabbed the back of his head, and then bent forward, causing his face to land right in the middle of her ass in a kind of reverse motorboat. She felt his sharp intake of breath right on her aching asshole, and then jumped slightly as she felt him bite down lightly on her anus, surprising Aly for the first time during this interaction.

“Ahhhhh,” she yelped.

“I’m so sorry! I got carried away,” Steve stammered as he leapt to his feet and tried to back away. Since he was already on the couch this simply resulted in him immediately landing on his butt on the couch again. Aly laughed with delight.

“Don’t apologize silly. That felt great! I just wasn’t ready for it.”

Aly turned to face Steve directly and noticed he couldn’t even make eye contact. However, that lovely little monster in his pants was so rock hard now she could make out the ridges, maybe even some of the veins if she looked close enough. Helping people was so fucking hot!

“Now,” she asked, “what would you do if I asked you to fuck me in the ass right here, right now?”

“I’d say yes,” Steve mumbled.

“What was that baby? I could barely hear you.”

“I’d say yes,” Steve repeated more firmly. “Of course, I’d say yes. I’d be insane otherwise. Just look at you. You’re gorgeous.”

“Well thank you, good sir,” she giggled. “But I think you’re forgetting something. I wouldn’t be a good ally if I didn’t make sure the experience met your expectations so that you continue to grow in the confidence that it’s ok, more than ok, to want what you want. Just because I’m asking doesn’t mean you shouldn’t stick to your guns.”

“Stick to my guns?”

“Yes, you clearly said that the girl had to be into it. Check. But also, you said being clean was important. How do you know I’m clean back there.”

“I don’t think I care about that at this...”

“Steve. I can’t be an ally if you won’t let me advocate for your stated needs, can I?”

“I guess not.”

“So let me ask again. How do you know I’m clean back there?”

“I guess I don’t.”

“Good boy,” Aly smiled as she sat down on Steve’s lap, loving the feel of his cock pressing into her backside with an eager insistence. Slowly she began to rock back and forth, feeling her ass clench each time she moved. She also noticed that her pussy was absolutely dripping, which would come in handy if the boy didn’t have any lube on hand.

“Maybe take a shower?”

“You want me to take a shower baby?

“Um...yes?

“Ok, that’s fair. But I’m still worried. How will you know that I’m clean back there? How do you know I’m not just some dirty slut who would let the water run over me without doing any deep cleaning? Maybe I’m just some horny skank who doesn’t give a shit about your needs as long as I get what I want.”

“We could take a shower together,” Steve offered helpfully.

“That’s a great idea. In fact, could my little asshole be any cleaner than if you fucked me in the shower right after I take care of it?.”

At this Aly leaned back into Steve, continuing to grind her ass on his straining erection and whispered, “I really want to feel your cock filling up my ass, shooting your seed so deep in me that I can taste it in the back of my mouth.”

Clearly the stimulation of the day was completely overwhelming him and Aly could feel the wet spot on his jeans as he came hard and fast, pumping shot after shot down his leg as her ass coaxed him on.

“Oooooh, did you just cum for me baby? That’s so fucking sexy. I don’t mind if we need to pick up this discussion another day.”

Aly was lying. Her whole body was on fire with how effective her advocacy was turning out to be, and she was dripping and trembling and just dying to feel that cock of his tear open her depths. But a good ally doesn’t make it about themselves she chided herself.

“Um, that’s ok. I need a shower now too, so let’s do it. It’ll be like...practice.”

Aly sprung to her feet and clapped with delight.

“Practice! I love it! Now get out of those sticky clothes and come get wet with me,” she winked.

Steve got up as Aly jumped into his arms and pulled him tight, taking a deep appreciative whiff of his chest while simultaneously squeezing his small but firm ass. Then she turned and made her way towards the bathroom, while Steve looked on with amazement.

“You coming?” he heard from the other room.

“Fuck yeah I am,” he whispered before setting a land speed record for disrobing and rushing to the shower.