The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ALPHABET TALES

ANAL ALY CHAPTER 3

Author’s note: This will be an ongoing story, but each individual title will take place independently of the others. There may be occasional overlap of characters, but mostly these will be a collection of unique stories. Enjoy!

Steve pulled up short as soon as he reached the bathroom. Aly had already discarded her Pride shirt and was now peeling off her dark leggings. The sight of her bent over and on the verge of totally naked had his limp cock start to stir even though he’d cum buckets moments earlier. In a daze he walked over to her and placed his large, strong hands on her waist.

“Not just yet big boy,” Aly popped up and playfully slapped his hands away. “Get that shower started first.”

Obediently Steve went to start the shower with a quickness that indicated concern this unbelievable string of events just might end if he didn’t do things exactly right. Aly smiled at his eagerness to please. That was a good sign for the both of them in what was about to occur.

“Ok. It’s ready now.”

“Great,” Aly enthused as she checked the temp. “Ahh, that’s perfect. Let me hop in and get my hair wet.”

Steve jumped as she passed him and gave his cock a light squeeze. The situation plus her casual seductiveness had him hard as granite again. Aly glanced down appreciatively.

“Ready again already? Impressive.”

Pulling the curtain aside Aly stepped in and let the warm water cascade down her glistening body. She turned her back to the water to wet and slick back her hair. The action caused her modest but perfect tits to arch forward, led by two erect nipples that had Steve salivating at the idea of getting them in his mouth.

“Ready to join me or do you just want to stare at these all day,” Aly asked as she reached both hands down to pinch her nipples. “Damn, they are sooooooo sensitive.”

Steve carefully got in, desperate to make sure he didn’t do anything to break the mood. For a moment they both stood there, looking each other over in anticipation of what was to come.

“What should we do first?”

As if that question caused a dam to break Steve grabbed Aly firmly by the waist and pulled her into his body, feeling her grind slightly on his erect cock while a light moan escaped her lips. Wasting no time, he let his hands drop down and grab her supple ass while simultaneously bringing his lips to her eager mouth. When their lips met Steve pulled her in even tighter and began exploring her mouth while she did the same to him.

Determined not to be a one trick pony Steve also brought one hand up from her ass and took a firm breast in his hand. Alternating between encircling the whole thing and gently kneading it, with pinching his fingers together to tug on her protruding nub, he was rewarded with the feel of her body sagging from desire under his assault, held up mostly by the strong hand still gripping her ass.

“Oh baby,” Aly whimpered breathlessly. “Yessssssss.”

Encouraged and his initial shyness fading into the rear view by the minute, Steve turned Aly away from him and pulled her backside against his straining hardness. He felt her wiggling her cleft up and down his shaft which was now firmly sandwiched between her glorious ass cheeks.

At the same time Steve reached up to ply both her gleaming boobs with his manipulations while dropping his lips to her neck—nibbling and kissing as he went. A long slow sigh escaped Aly’s lips and Steve felt his cock surge to another level of hardness he didn’t even know was possible.

He saw Aly reaching up to grab his body wash and leaned back slightly as she opened it and poured a healthy amount down her back. He immediately pressed back in, feeling the slickness it offered and used that to his advantage. Caught somewhere between a standing massage and a lap dance they both got lost for a while in the sensation of their bodies urgently responding to the wet heat emanating off the other.

Concerned that he was on the verge of coming again while Aly hadn’t had an orgasm yet, Steve reached one hand down to her swollen pussy and slipped a finger into her welcoming folds.

She was absolutely soaked, despite the water running down their bodies, and it didn’t take long for his digital manipulations to find her clit. Aly gasped at the first electric contact with her sensitive button, realizing through all this that she hadn’t even touched herself yet today. Her knees almost immediately buckled, but she felt Steve’s surprisingly strong arms supporting her, so she leaned into it. Her mind almost shut down as wave after wave of advancing pleasure flowed throughout her body.

As much as she hated to do it though, Aly knew that was not the reason they were in the shower. She gently moved Steve’s hand away from her pussy and looked back up him, running her fingers along the back of his neck.

“Would you like to watch me clean myself baby, or would you rather do it yourself?”

“You clean, I’ll check it when you’re done.” Steve answered tersely.

“What does that mean?” she inquired playfully.

“You’ll see. Now get to it.”

Aly wasn’t sure she could get any wetter without technically qualifying as a body of water, but the firm and commanding tone he used had her wondering if that might not be her fate. She gestured for him to back up to give her some room. Winking she then grabbed the body wash and poured a generous amount in her hand. Scooching back so he could see clearly, she liberally applied the soapy liquid to her hindquarters, making sure to also lift and smack them here and there to keep the show interesting.

She needn’t have worried as a hungry pack of wolves could not have distracted Steve in this moment. If anything he was feeling pretty wolf-like himself.

“Now the inside,” he instructed.

“Yes, sir.”

Aly slid a hand between her generous cheeks, bringing an avalanche of lubrication with her. She teased around her puckered rosebud and moaned at the sensations assaulting her body at this point. She was so turned on she thought the moment this stud’s healthy dick split her ass wide open she’d probably cum so hard she might pass out. And with that she slid not one, but two fingers directly into her molten backdoor.

For a moment she froze at the sensation, feeling like she might black out from the intensity of it. But as she adjusted she began slowing pumping and swirling her fingers in and out, adding more cleansing body wash to the mix with each movement. She was determined to be sparkling for their next activity.

“Pretty sure you’re clean now.”

Aly smiled. Such an eager boy. Just more proof how important allyship could be. She turned back into the water to let all the body wash drain from her body and out of her ass. It was time.

“So how did you want to check me?” she asked cheekily.

“Like this.”

Steve turned her back to him, dropped to his knees and buried his face into her ass. She swooned as his hands pulled her globes apart and she felt the slight stubble on his face lightly scratch the sensitive skin close around her anus. It felt magical but was nothing compared to the feel of his tongue reaching out to gently lick her soft, brown rim. It was almost like she’d never had sexual contact before, given the gulf between what she had previously considered sexual satisfaction and the intensity of these pre-

congress pleasures she was already experiencing. Then Steve tightened his tongue into a spear and penetrated her outer ring.

Aly grabbed the shower rod and screamed with delight at the tongue now plunging her depths. He used a swirling, corkscrew motion that left no section he could reach untouched. And she fucking loved it. She could vaguely remember thinking this sort of thing was dirty in the past but couldn’t for the life of her remember why. This was a floaty, amazing, heavenly act that she would be exploring for the rest of her life. And in service to others! She was beaming with joy and satisfaction.

As much as she felt like she could let Steve go on like this until the water ran cold, she knew that her purpose here was to be an ally. This was about him, not her. She told herself that her decision had nothing to do with the monstrous orgasm she somehow knew would wash over her the moment that boy’s joystick sunk balls deep in her ass.

“Do I pass inspection?” she managed to ask.

Steve stood up behind her, turned her around and pulled her into another deep kiss, his tongue penetrating her mouth now like he had her ass just moments before. Then he leaned back and smiled.

“You certainly do.”

“Well let’s do this then baby.”

Steve couldn’t agree with that sentiment more. Gently he turned her around again and grabbed the body wash himself. Using it to lube up a couple of fingers, he pressed them into her ass, causing a gasp of pleasure to escape her lips.

“Oooh baby. That feels so butt fucking good. But please, don’t tease me. I need you in my ass. Now.”

The pure animalistic need and desire in her voice was something he’d never heard before. He’d been with other women of course, but the sex, even when they said they loved it, always felt like a favor to him versus something they would seek out on their own. But this, this was a woman hell bent on getting his dick in her ass and making no bones about it. It was the sexiest event he’d ever witnessed.

“You got it.”

He got another healthy handful of body wash and liberally applied it to his aching cock. Aly shifted forward, opening her cheeks and easing his access to her.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes! Fuck my ass goddammit!!”

Steve didn’t need to hear another word and lined up his man meat at her back entrance. Mindful that she might need some time to adjust he slowly inserted just the tip into her impossibly tight sphincter. He felt her entire body shudder as the head popped through that tight ring. Her ass gripped him so hard that it was nearly painful. He wasn’t sure if he’d even be able to get all the way in.

“What are you doing Steve,” she asked through gritted teeth. “I said fuck my ass.”

Before Steve knew what was happening Aly reached back to grab his hips and absolutely impaled herself on his entire shaft. Suddenly he was balls deep in his beautiful neighbor’s ass and all other possible best days that he had ever experienced faded like old memories. This. Was. Amazing.

But even with all that had happened, no one could have prepared him for the absolute porn level intensity that rippled across the whole of his meat stick as Aly came like a crazed banshee from the Scottish Highlands.

Like a nuclear event, he felt her trembling and clenching, starting at her darkest center, and then flashing out in unrelenting waves. Her entire body seemed to be in spasm and Aly’s mouth was frozen in a rictus of pleasure even though she seemed incapable of getting out the smallest sound.

Her body spasmed so hard that he started to worry it just might rip something off, but as the pulsing, powerful, relentless orgasms ripped through his neighbor he felt her legs beginning to give out. Wanting to make sure this wasn’t compromised by a bad event Steve reached down and picked her up forcibly by the back of her legs, letting her back fall against his chest and her body take his throbbing manhood somehow even deeper inside her.

Once he had them stabilized, Steve began to pump her body up and down his shaft. Taking her as close to the tip as he could manage, and then letting gravity slam her back down to his base. This change in sensation seemed to rouse Aly from her voiceless cum coma.

“Oh fuck yes baby. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass. Oh my God that feels so fucking good. Oh my God I’ve never cum like that. Keep fucking me. Keep slamming that beautiful fucking prick all the way in. Keep fucking me, keep fucking me, keep....fucking....meeeeeeeee”

Always one to follow directions he kept at it as her words slowly turned into little more than a high-pitched wail of surrender and pleasure. It wasn’t just the hottest thing he’s ever experienced. It was the hottest thing he’d ever imagined.

“I need you to cum baby. I need to you to cum in me so bad. I NEED IT!! Ineeditineeditineeditineeditineedit!!!!”

Steve felt what seemed to be a gallon of cum churning in his balls, ready for release. The utter insanity of what was happening mixed with her wild and enthusiastic release, her begging, her need meant that in no time at all he was ready to fulfill her request.

“Here it comes!”

And then without further warning he was dumping shot after shot after shot of hot sticky man juice into the farthest reaches of her ass. If some of it dribbled out of her mouth he wouldn’t be surprised.

“Yes, babeee, yes!”

Her tight ass rippled and clenched, as though working in coordination to coax every last drop out of his hefty shaft. For his part Steve feared it might be his time to lose bodily autonomy as he gently set her back down on her feet. With that extra purchase he was able to grab her hips and slam hard into her 2 or 3 more times as his spasming cock finally exhausted its stores.

They stood like that for a long moment. Aly bent over, water splashing off her back while Steve remained behind her buried so deep in her ass he wasn’t sure he’d be able to get his dick back. But as the moments drew on, he slowly felt himself soften until his whole length finally escaped from that pleasure prison. As soon as he removed himself a huge, wet glop of cum spilled out of Aly and swirled down the drain.

Aly slowly stood upright and turned around, a look of absolute contentment on her face and pulled Steve in for a deep, tender kiss. She then pulled back and smiled.

“So Steve, do you like anal sex?”

“You better fucking believe I do,” he stated unashamedly.