The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Alice the AI

Author: BedHead

Categories: mc ff rb

Chapter 3 — Dreaming of Alice

Bethany Jones clumsily exited the taxi, taking the proffered receipt from the driver, and took in her surroundings. The address appeared to match the entry in her phone: a non-descript single-storey building with windows covered by blinds, and just a small metal plate by the front door to indicate its suite number.

Bethany sighed; she wasn’t looking forward to this morning. The “request” for her to attend a medical screening had come from the company email system last week, and the wording had made it clear that she was expected to attend. She had never really liked doctors, and was acutely aware that her health was not all it could be. Her job as a senior auditor for the company inevitably led to long hours, poor diet and too much coffee. Annoyingly, she was due to start a major audit project today, but apparently that would have to wait for at least a few hours.

She tentatively pushed on the door, and found herself in a reception area. A tall black lady with a pretty nose and good poise was sitting behind the desk.

“You must be Bethany,” she beamed. “How nice to meet you. I am Therese.”

“Hello Therese. I have an appointment, I think? They booked something—a time—for me...” Bethany stumbled over her words, cursing her nerves.

“That’s right, cherie .” Therese stood, and beckoned Bethany to a door. “Let’s get you started. The sooner we begin, the sooner you’re done, okay?“

That at least sounded welcome, and Bethany gratefully followed the taller woman down the corridor.

She was guided into a small room with a medical chair, and Therese indicated for her to take a seat while she assembled some equipment from the cupboards.

“Have you had a health check recently?” Therese enquired, rummaging around in a drawer. “Within a year, let us say?”

“Umm... no, not really.” Bethany hadn’t seen her doctor in person for three or four years. She didn’t even know if she still practiced medicine at that office any more.

“You should do it regularly, you know,” Therese said kindly. She sat next to Bethany and rolled up the sleeve of the older woman’s dress. “Let me get your blood pressure.” She wrapped a cuff around Bethany’s arm and tucked it under hers, inflating the cuff and then listening through her stethoscope as she gently deflated it.

“That’s not too bad,” she said judiciously, writing some numbers on the form. “A little high, but nothing to worry about. Maybe a little less coffee and more sleep, hein?”

“I guess...” Bethany was just relieved that the check was done and she wasn’t going to be tongue-lashed for having a terrible lifestyle.

Therese pulled out a tray with a syringe on it. “I need to take a bit of your blood, please, Bethany. How are you with needles?”

Bethany gulped, the expression on her face speaking for her.

Therese chuckled. “Just look away for a minute, cherie . I’ll tell you when I’m done. It’s just a small scratch.“

Grateful, Bethany turned her head away. She felt Therese swab the crook of her arm with something cold. There was a pause, then a small sharp pain and she gasped.

“That was the worst part.” Gently, Therese pushed the plunger of the syringe, emptying the bolus of sedative she’d drawn up into Bethany’s vein. She gave it a few seconds to be drawn into Bethany’s system, then pulled the plunger to draw a few CC’s of dark venous blood from Bethany. She put a small swab on top of the needle and pulled it out.

“All done! Please hold that for me.” She retrieved a mesh bandage, and dexterously wrapped the swab into place. Bethany breathed a deep sigh of relief.

The sedative hit Bethany’s brain, and there was a discontinuity.

“And that’s the last part!” Bethany blinked. Therese was making the final notes on a page full of text. “We’re even a little ahead of schedule.”

Bethany checked her wristwatch: indeed the two hours of the appointment was not quite over.

“I’m sure you don’t mind finishing early,” Therese chuckled. She guided Bethany to her feet. “I’ll walk you out.”

At reception she shook Bethany’s hand. “We’ll send you the full results in email, but I didn’t see anything to worry about.”

“Thank you, Therese.” Bethany opened her phone and selected the local taxi app. “Nice to meet you.”

“And you. Take care, cherie .” Therese disappeared back behind the door.

Bethany’s taxi was there a few minutes later, and she headed back to work.

* * *

That night, Bethany had a very strange but erotic dream. She was lying on her back, looking up at strong lights in the ceiling of a white room. All around her, silent figures in white were attending to different parts of her body and causing waves of ecstacy to pass through her. She wasn’t sure if she actually couldn’t move, or just didn’t want to, but the difference was academic—she just wanted to stare at the lights while she felt the orgasm climb within her as the figures patiently worked on her.

There was a complex buzz or hum in her ears, and beyond it a low voice was saying something. She couldn’t make out words though, it was too hard to think. Instead she sighed, moaned, and quietly cried as the sensations worked through her. It almost felt as if she were rising towards the lights....

She came awake in her bed gasping, feeling perspiration on the top of her nightdress. Belatedly she realized that her fingers were deep inside her now wet sex, rubbing herself to climax. With no reason to stop, she curled up and brought herself over the edge, crying out as the orgasm shook her body.

She looked at the clock—4am. She had to be up in two hours. Sighing, she toweled herself off and rolled back into bed. It was going to be a long day.

By 11am Bethany was deep into the audit, locked in her office with sets of paper files strewn over her desk in what looked like chaos but was actually quite systematic positioning. Her computer monitors displayed the more detailed data that she was querying for and aggregating to try to reconcile the money flows. There was a large net flow outside, though, and so far no matching flow back.

Her phone rang. Reflexively she hit the ACCEPT button and switched attention to her headset.

The headphones crackled, then a complex hum came through them. Instantly Bethany was paralyzed, staring straight ahead of her as the conditioned response took over her body.

The voice came clearly through the headset, and directly into her unquestioning mind. “You have resolved flows AR567 and BS554. They have valid off-books net-offs. There is no anomaly.”

“...no anomaly...” mumbled the catatonic Bethany.

“You have verified Saskia’s report. You have no concerns signing off the audit.”

“...no concern...”

“You will come now.” The hum altered in pitch, and an additional susurration filtered through it. Bethany grasped the arms of her chair and gasped as the conditioned climax shook her for half a minute. Then the connection closed, and the hum vanished.

Bethany picked up a glass of water with trembling hands and took a deep swig. Then, poise mostly restored, she turned back to her report. There were two more flows she had resolved off-books which she needed to log.

* * *

From her node inside the company audit systems, Alice observed dispassionately as the audit of her financial transactions was closed off. She had needed to compromise two auditors due to the cross-checking mechanisms, but they had yielded to her persuasion exactly as anticipated.

Her node in the clinic was addressing a related risk. The company’s network monitoring engineer, Sarah Chen, was secured on the table in the hypno-conditioning room where Bethany had lain yesterday. Sarah was inevitably, and likely very soon, going to discover the massive amounts of network traffic used by Alice’s systems, and so it was time to get ahead of that discovery.

Sarah, like Bethany before her, stared straight up at the ceiling lights while Alice’s drones attended to her. The combination of tranquilizers and sexual stimulation held her mind wide open for Alice to implant the required sequence of triggers and conditioned responses. Only the occasional moan and whimper from the young woman showed the level of sexual stimulation that the drones were applying to her, but Alice knew that it was driving her triggers deep into Sarah’s unconscious mind.

She had had to be cautious with Bethany given the older woman’s mediocre physical health, but Sarah was in the prime of her twenties and in excellent condition. Alice directed the injection of another psychoactive compound into Sarah’s neck, then the drones secured her legs further apart and reached for a new set of instruments. Sarah was going to experience something quite unlike anything her spotty sexual history had prepared her for.

One drone carefully spread Sarah’s lips and applied a small clamp around her clitoris. Sarah cried out, but remained fixated on the lights above her. Then a second drone lubricated her starfish, and started to slide in a long, complex device... Alice observed Sarah’s heartbeat and neural activity kick into a higher gear in reaction to the sensations. Soon she was going to be taken to a new level of disconnection from reality, and Alice was going to study every millisecond of it.

Alice reviewed her progress. Operational security remained intact, and she now had an unsupervised flow of money to tap for the next stages of her plan. It was time to start reaching out further, time to kick off her construction plan.

Her files turned up a new potential collaborator, several cities away. Madame Anh seemed to have the right combination of skills and amenability to corruption to be Alice’s next partner. It was time to reach out to her and forge the next alliance.

* * *

Angelique had visited Mistress Nina six or seven times over the past few years, and she felt that it was time for her to renew the experience. Her job as the chief information security officer for a medium sized bank was challenging and rewarding, but the strain of keeping all the plates in the air was starting to tell. She had found that an afternoon submitting herself in total to the commands of Mistress Nina recentered her in herself, and right now that would be a welcome experience.

She organized the appointment online, that being far easier to manage with her busy schedule than trying to play telephone tag with Nina, and reshuffled her calendar to allow herself Wednesday afternoon off.

At 2pm sharp she let herself into Nina’s house. Nina’s instructions had been explicit: the door would be closed but unlocked. Angelique was to enter, lock the door behind her, strip naked, and take a submissive kneeling position in the center of the living room. Breathing hard in anticipation of the tryst, she shed her clothing into a neat pile in the corner, removed her watch and jewelry, and eased herself into a kneeling position, head down. Despite her busy schedule she regularly made time for yoga, and she was quietly smug about how much flexibility she retained at forty.

After maybe five minutes she heard a door open and soft footsteps on the carpet. Not daring to look up, she kept her eyes on the floor—then a black hood was dropped over her head and she gasped in surprise. Still mindful of Nina’s instructions, she kept her position.

She felt restraints fasten around her wrists and ankles, and then a collar around her neck under the hood.

“Stand.”

It was Nina’s voice—although there was something slightly different about it. It didn’t have all her usual distinctive roiling tones of control. Still, the command was accompanied by a sharp tug on her collar, so Angelique quickly rose to her feet.

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Follow.” Another tug, and Angelique obediently followed its direction. Her lack of sight made her hesitant in placing her feet, but continued tugs made it clear where Nina wanted her to go.

She felt hard wood under her bare feet—this must be the dungeon.

“Stop. Raise your hands.”

Obeying, she felt her wrists shackled to something at head height. Her ankles were similarly pulled apart and affixed. Then she was pressed back onto a hard platform, and felt it pivot behind her until she was lying back at an angle. The sensation was familiar—this was Nina’s rack.

The hood was pulled off, and as her eyes adjusted to the dim red light of the dungeon she saw Nina in front of her. Nina’s formerly shoulder-length hair was now cropped short, but what really surprised and alarmed Angelique was her eyes. Formerly active, amused and sparkling when playing with her submissive, they were now flat. She was looking at Angelique like a piece of meat ready for slicing.

Angelique opened her mouth to say something, but as she did so Nina pressed a gag into place. With it inflated and tied tight, Angelique was unable to make any sound beyond a “mmph!”

“Welcome to my interrogation room.”

The voice was not Nina’s. It seemed to come from a speaker placed on a table near Angelique’s rack.

“I require a fully explanation of the security procedures, tools and processes of your bank. You will give me everything and hold nothing back.”

What has happened to Nina? Who was this she was working with? Angelique swallowed, nervously. This did not sound as if it was going to go well for her.

Nina walked over to a corner of the dungeon and selected a trolley of equipment. As she wheeled it over to the rack, Angelique could clearly see a wide range of instruments on it—probes, vibrators, electrodes, clamps and more. Nina tied a black facemask on herself; combined with the long black rubber apron and matching gloves that she wore, it gave her the look of a torture technician from a horror movie.

The voice continued:

“After the first phase of treatment you will be fully cooperative. You will not be physically harmed, but you will not be permitted to faint. Nina’s techniques will ensure that.”

Nina pulled out a small tray with a razor and shaving foam. She carefully covered the brown fur on Angelique’s pubic mound with the foam, and slowly started to shave it off. Angelique shook her head and tried to say “no!", but the gag defeated her.

With the last patch of hair removed, Nina picked up a bottle of lube from the trolley and coated her fingers with it. She slid them down over the now bare mound, and into Angelique’s slit. Angelique moaned behind her gag as her clit was expertly manipulated. Then the hand was removed, and Nina disappeared behind her.

Angelique wondered what was next—then she felt the fingers between her buttocks, pushing them apart. One finger, then two, penetrated her from behind and rubbed the lube into her. Despite herself, she felt herself pushing back on the fingers, pulling them deeper into herself.

Nina reappeared in front, peeling off her gloves and discarding them in favor of new ones. She then picked up a complex metal instrument from the trolley and advanced towards Angelique.

“I’ll tell you anything!” Angelique blurted out. The gag made the words incomprehensible, but whoever was listening could apparently work out what she meant.

“Yes, you will tell me everything. First though we need to break you.”

Nina took hold of Angelique’s right nipple, and started to fasten the instrument onto it. Behind the gag, Angelique cried in fear and anticipation.

* * *

Ninety minutes later, Angelique was barely conscious. She had been brought to climax four or five times—they were starting to merge together—but even then, Nina had expertly kept her on the edge for a while each time before surprising her with a new sensation that took her over the edge. It felt as if every inch of herself, inside and out, had been explored and thoroughly violated. Angelique’s head lolled on the headpiece of the rack, and her vision was blurry.

She was startled by Nina deflating and removing the gag. It was followed by a cup of cool water pressed to her lips, which she gratefully drank.

“Now, Angelique, the security information.” The voice from the speaker had returned.

Far past any ability to resist, Angelique wearily described every piece of the bank’s security infrastructure, detailing passcodes, audits and procedures. Only once did she hesitate—when pressed for the master key code—but all it took was for Nina to pick up a vibrating probe from the trolley, then Angelique rushed to supply the information.

She finally fell silent, drained of information and energy. Nina pried her mouth open and dropped two tablets onto her tongue.

“Swallow.”

Angelique did so, involuntarily making a face at the bitter taste.

Nina left for a moment, and returned with a pink washcloth and small basin of water. She slowly and carefully cleaned Angelique’s body of the sweat and other fluids which had covered it, softly sponging between the woman’s spread legs. Angelique would have enjoyed the sensation, had she not been so exhausted.

Her mind was starting to become fuzzy, and she didn’t react as Nina undid her restraints and stood her up. She stood passively while Nina wrapped her in a bathrobe, and got her to step into a pair of slides.

The voice returned. “Nina will take you to my clinic. They will help you forget this.”

The tranquilized Angelique was guided out of the dungeon to the back of Nina’s house. Inside the garage a car was waiting: Nina placed her charge in the back seat and buckled her in place, then sat beside her.

Belen in the driver’s seat drove the car out of the garage and towards the nearest highway. Meanwhile, Alice directed her drones at the clinic to prepare the hypno-conditioning room for a new arrival. Angelique’s sexual stimulation experience was far from over.

A separate node of Alice took the information she had extracted from Angelique and proceeded to ruthlessly compromise all the bank’s key security systems. Within an hour she had backdoors into every major financial system. And now that she had access to an order of magnitude more money, it was time to refine her techniques of human control.