The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Alice the AI

Author: BedHead

Categories: mc ff rb

Chapter 2 — A New Model Army

Next Monday morning, promptly at 8am, Nina’s eight nurses arrived at the clinic, Emilia and Therese among them. Each was dressed in green scrubs, previously issued by Nina, and each had in their eyes a yearning look that changed to happiness when Nina, dressed in her normal white tunic, walked through the door.

“Good morning, my lovely ladies!” Nina clapped her hands together. “Today we start building our clinic proper. Follow me.” She strode through the group, and headed down a wide corridor, the nurses obediently tailing her like a line of green ducklings. The slapping of many sandals on the tiled floor made an odd echo, but the nurses were oblivious to it with eyes only for Nina.

Nina opened a wide door at the end, and beckoned the group into what appeared to be a storage room, with double doors leading to the outside. A number of large boxes were piled up along a wall, portage trolleys and tool sets were arrayed next to them, and eight clipboards were hung in a rack next to the door.

“These are your instructions.” She passed out a clipboard to each nurse. “Please work through them, and advise me if you have any problems or questions.” The nurses started to leaf through the papers attached to the clipboard. “The instructions are in your first language, and also in English.”

Emilia looked up from her clipboard. “We’re assembling beds?”

“Among other things,” Nina agreed. She pointed to the double doors. “There will be periodic deliveries of more equipment: Belen, you’ll be the one signing for those and updating our inventory as they arrive.” The short, stocky Honduran women nodded her assent submissively. “Each of the ward rooms has its name on the door, so it should be obvious what goes where. Any questions so far?”

The nurses mumbled in the negative.

“Very good, my dears. Let’s get to work! I have a lunch delivery coming at midday, let’s make sure that we earn our meal.”

* * *

Over the next few days, the women quickly fell into a rhythm; delivery trucks periodically arrived outside and unloaded their boxed contents, presided over by Belen. Boxes were carted to designated rooms, their contents unpacked, and increasingly complex assemblies were constructed. Furniture was assembled from flat packs and secured to the walls, and hospital-type beds and operating tables appeared in the rooms. Power and water were connected to the new equipment, and slowly the rooms started to resemble a modern medical clinic. Cameras and voice intercoms were installed in each room, and connected to a network of Ethernet cables that threaded through the building.

Every couple of days, each nurse would be taken aside in turn by Nina and led to the room where they had first been “programmed”. Nina would reconnect them to the equipment and give them a pleasant hour in virtual reality while she attended to their sexual pleasures. This reinforcement ensured their complete devotion to their mistress, and their sustained and focused attention to their duties.

Finally, by midday on Friday, the supply of new boxes had dried up, and only a few were left to assemble. Nina strolled through the rooms, checking on the final bits of assembly, and comparing the layout to the detailed specifications provided by Alice. Satisfied, she called the group together in one of the new rooms.

“Well done, my darlings.” She gestured around her. “You’ve done a wonderful job. Mistress is very pleased.”

The group mumbled their thanks and happiness.

Nina picked up a set of envelopes on a nearby table and started to hand them out. “Here’s your first week’s pay. Now, my dears, I have an additional task for you this weekend.” She showed a handout in Spanish and French. “We need to find some volunteers for an experiment we’ll be conducting next week. I need you to locate candidates for me, and bring them along next week when I ask you to.” She pointed out her business card that was stapled to each envelope. “If you can find someone willing, please give me a call over the weekend, and I’ll give you further instructions.”

She gave a humorless smile. “Now, we might need them to stay with us for a while, so I’d like you to select people with no attachments, please.”

* * *

On Monday morning, Emilia turned up at the clinic with her housemate Maria. The generous payment promised on the handout had been irresistible to the girl, who had been happy but envious at the new work that Emilia had found. Emilia had checked with Nina that Maria was suitable, and had been instructed to bring her along at 8:30am.

Nina was waiting in the lobby. “Emilia, my dear!” She kissed Emilia on the cheek, causing her to blush. “And you must be Maria.” She took the younger girl’s hand and shook it, locking eyes with her as she did so. Maria felt herself blush too, and lowered her head. “I’m Nina. How nice to meet you!“

She gestured to a chair, which Maria took. “Let me tell you what’s involved. We’re testing a new medication, so we’d like you to take it, and we’ll monitor its effects. It’s perfectly safe, we will be keeping track of your vital signs all the way through. Did you follow the instructions about not eating anything after 10pm?”

Emilia translated this to Spanish, knowing that Maria struggled more with English than she did.

“Yes, I have not eaten,” Maria agreed. “How long will this take?”

“Oh, I think we should be done by this afternoon,” Nina said, airily. “It’s all quite straightforward. I’ll give you the payment for the study once we’re done.”

She picked a small pill container off the counter and handed it to Maria, along with a cup of water. “Take all three, please.”

Maria obediently opened the container and swallowed in turn the small red pill and the two yellow-and-white capsules which were in there, chasing each with a gulp of water. Nina watched carefully, ensuring each medication went down.

“Very good, my dear.” She indicated a pile of magazines on a nearby table. “We’ll bring you in shortly; please entertain yourself for a while. Come with me please, Emilia.” With that, she walked out, tailed by the obedient Emilia.

Maria leafed through a couple of magazines for the next twenty minutes or so, but eventually she started to find it hard to focus on even the superficial content. The room was warm—was that making her snoozy? It was difficult even to keep her eyes open, and she was feeling a little dizzy.

“Maria? I am Belen. Come with me.”

A short, dark indio woman was standing in front of her, offering her hand. With an effort, Maria stood, swaying slightly.

“This way.” Belen led her through a door and down a corridor before guiding her into a small room with an exam table and various other equipment. She closed the door behind them and, without ceremony, started to strip Maria. The girl was too fuzzy to protest, just standing passively as all her clothing was removed and bundled into a basket. Belén then steered her arms into a gown and pushed her onto the table.

Maria was just grateful to be lying down, and let her head sink into the pillow as the nurse fussed around her, taking blood pressure and temperature. She stared blearily up at the hospital lights above the bed, seeing halos around them.

“In we go...” Suddenly something cold was pushing at her bottom. She moaned quietly, but was otherwise unable to resist as the nozzle slid inside her, spreading her cheeks and was secured.

Belen leaned over her. “We have to clean you out, Maria. It might feel a bit cold.” She turned on a large machine mounted on the wall, and there was a hum. Maria felt a cool sensation as water started to flood into her bottom. Belen gently kneaded on her stomach. Still unable to be anything but a passive observer, Maria surrendered herself to the feelings and let her mind drift.

Finally, she felt the intruder pulled from her bottom, and Belen attending to her down there. She made an effort to raise her head but her neck was too weak.

Belen spread a towel under her head, and removed a set of clippers from the draw. “Mistress needs your skin exposed.” She powered on the clippers and started to plow them through Maria’s blue-black hair.

Something deep inside Maria’s drugged mind knew that something was wrong, and she should protest. She tried to speak, but only an incoherent mumble came out.

“You do have lovely hair, my girl.” Belen continued her attentions around Maria’s scalp. “I wish mine had this kind of sheen.” She picked up a small vacuum and attended to the clippings before sliding the towel back out from under Maria’s head. “All done. Just have a rest for me for a while.”

As if she could have done anything else! Maria continued to stare at the ceiling, with no sensation of time. At some point there was a stinging sensation from somewhere near her peehole, but she was still unable to react.

Belen and a second face reappeared in her vision. The new visitor was black, with sharp eyes. Belen addressed her in English.

“Let’s slide her over. On count of three.” Strong hands took hold of Maria. “One... two... three”. She felt herself slide onto a new, firmer bed, and sighed.

“She’s barely awake,” the second woman smirked. “I hope Mistress doesn’t need her to say anything.” Maria felt straps pulled across her body, and then start to tighten. “I don’t know why she needs the restraints—I’d bet she couldn’t even lift a finger right now.” A flashlight was shone in her eye, and she slowly blinked in response. The straps continued to tighten.

Finally the nurses seemed satisfied with their work. Belen stood back. “Let’s take her through.”

Maria felt the gurney move, the two nurses turning it around and pushing it through a pair of doors. Another hospital-like room appeared, and she was steered into a bay. Another face leaned over her, and with an effort she managed to focus enough to see Nina.

“Thank you, my darlings.” Nina dismissed the two nurses, then swished a curtain around the bay. “How do you feel, Maria?”

The girl managed to open her mouth, but no words came out.

“It’s lovely to have you to myself, all helpless.” Nina reached under the gown and caressed Maria’s breasts. “I could do anything with you, couldn’t I?”

She reached over and started to fasten a band around Maria’s bald head. Maria could feel cold metal at points under the band.

“Alice tells me that you won’t remember anything afterwards.” Nina started to attach wires to the band. “But we’re not sure what it’s going to feel like for you.” She plugged the other ends of the wires into sockets on a large, ominous black box beside the bed. “I’m rather curious.”

She checked the band and, apparently satisfied, flicked a switch on the box. It started to emit a low, powerful hum.

“Open wide...” She pried open Maria’s unresisting jaw, and slid something into her mouth. It tasted of rubber. It took a few seconds for Nina to adjust it to her satisfaction, then she secured it in place with a strap and stood back.

Maria gazed up at Nina, helpless, wondering what was happening.

“Goodbye my dear. I’ll see you on the other side.” Nina flicked another switch.

Everything went white.

* * *

Nina carefully watched the twitching, heavily-restrained body of Maria on the gurney. Belen and Therese had done an excellent job of immobilizing her, and other than a curling of fingers and flickering of eyes it was actually quite hard to see when the pulses of electricity were shooting through her brain.

Alice had been very specific about the timing of the treatment, and indeed as Nina’s watch marked thirty-five minutes of activity, Maria stopped her twitches and lay passive on the gurney. Nina walked softly over to her subject and delicately lifted one of the girl’s eyelids. The pupil underneath reacted a little to the intrusion of light, but didn’t track Nina’s finger as she slowly waved it forward and back. Perfect. She removed the headband and mouth guard, and disconnected the wires.

Careful of her back, she released the brakes on the gurney and slowly wheeled it into the next bay. Here, several of the newly installed robot arms were positioned in an arc. She carefully maneuvered the head end of the gurney into the center of the arc, then backed it further in until Maria’s head came under a plastic and metal framework. The gurney brakes were snapped closed, and Nina lowered the framework to fasten it around Maria’s head. By now, the girl’s eyelids had started to open by themselves, but they were still sluggish and there was no resistance from her.

Satisfied that Maria was firmly in place, Nina stood back and pulled on a surgical mask and visor as she had been instructed. She hesitated for a moment, then pressed a couple of buttons on the control unit next to the robot arms, and watched with fascination. To date she had only seen the arms go through their calibration and self test modes—never actually in action.

The drills and other cutting implements on the arms spun up with a high-pitched whine, and moved slowly forwards towards Maria’s bare skull. One arm which featured a variety of needles moved faster, darting forward and back to spray something antiseptic at various points on the skull, then rapidly apply a sequence of needles to it. Maria gave a small moan but no further reaction: her head was held too firmly to move.

The first two drilling arms reached their prepared spots behind each of Maria’s ears. There was a small spray of blood as they penetrated, then an increase in their pitch as they pushed deeper inside. Maria’s eyes looked confused, but there was no wince of pain. Nina assumed that the earlier needles had applied a generous amount of local anesthetic.

After several minutes of drilling, the arms withdrew and rotated a new tool to the front: a long, narrow set of tweezers holding something that looked like a very small hearing aid. These were dexterously inserted into the drilled hole, and were followed by a plug of some material.

Finally, the arms withdrew and, following her cue, Nina leaned over to apply a small patch of artificial skin across each entry hole.

Now the final arm approached Maria’s left temple. It made a series of narrow holes along a line of maybe two inches. The drill was then replaced with a long needle that was slid into each hole in turn and held there for several seconds. During that time, Nina noticed a flickering of Maria’s eyelids, as if something was interrupting her nervous system. Then another, wider hole was drilled next to the line, and another capsule—this one a little larger than the other two—was inserted.

Once the final arm had completed its task, and all the arms had restored themselves to their original positions, Nina unfastened the cradle from Maria’s head and applied another, longer strip of skin across the new openings. She then rested her hands on Maria’s shoulders and looked into her eyes.

“Maria, can you hear me?” There was no reaction. The eyes continued to stare at Nina.

Nina wasn’t surprised. Alice had told her that the result of the treatment would be that Maria would be unable to hear sounds normally any more.

She pressed a buzzer by the bed, and Emilia returned. She stared at her friend, now shaved bald and immobilised on the gurney.

“We’re all done with her,” Nina said cheerfully. “Take her to the recovery room, please, unstrap her, and take out her inserts.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Emilia murmured obediently.

“She won’t be able to hear you, but that’s okay.”

* * *

The drone that had been Maria was activated when Alice transmitted a message into the capsules which had been bound to her inner ears. The message was in Spanish, perfectly matched to Maria’s home dialect.

“Sit up.”

Lacking any initiative or self-will, both of which had been carefully disconnected by Alice’s needles, she followed the instruction.

“Stand on the floor.”

She slid her legs off the hospital gurney and stood barefoot on the floor, dressed only in the loose gown. She stared straight ahead, ignoring the curious faces of Emilia and Belen who were nearby.

“Dress in the scrubs on the table in front of you.”

She undid the gown, fingers still possessing their muscle memory of knots, and let it fall on the floor. Careless of her nakedness, she picked up the pink scrubs and dressed herself.

“Very good. You have pleased me.”

Without warning, a wave of pleasure started in her body. She gasped involuntarily, automatically bracing herself on the trolley. Her eyes closed briefly in ecstacy, before the pleasure faded away.

“Go through the door in front of you. Sit in one of the seats in that room and wait. Other instructions will follow.”

Mindless, she followed her programming.

* * *

Two days later, Nina had produced four drones for Alice. Unlike the others who were in sexual thrall to Nina, these drones could not safely leave the building—their appearance and action would inevitably trigger too much interest—so they slept and ate in a small living area with bed bunks, shower and a kitchen, next to the loading dock.

Nina had a small bedroom and bathroom to herself, since her home was currently several hours drive away and she had no intention of spending most of her day commuting. It had been a long week, and by seven pm after she had dismissed the nurses, she was quite ready for bed. Alice had given her no instructions for the next day yet, so she showered, put on jams, and ate a sandwich before rolling into bed and turning the lights off.

The fatigue let her drop quickly into dreams, mostly erotic, and so she found it magnificently appropriate to be surfacing back to wakefulness with one of her dreams merging back into reality. A warm tongue was softly exploring her sex, and hands were stroking and massaging her breasts and buttocks.

She sighed in happiness, widening her legs to allow the stimulating tongue deeper access, and half-opened her eyes to realize that three of Alice’s drones were performing the service. Dreamily, she wondered if this was a “thank you” present from Alice.

She felt her arms press into the mattress as two of the drones leaned across her, fastening their mouths around her nipples and starting to suck at them, and gave a small squeal of ecstasy at the sensation. As she drew breath, the fourth drone pressed a mask onto her face.

“What...?” The chemical inside the mask flowed into her lungs, and within seconds her head was swimming. She started to panic, but that only made her breathe more quickly and draw in more of the vapor. Her ears started to ring. Immobilized by the drones’ bodies, she could only look up at the impassive face of the fourth drone—Maria—as her vision tunneled and then went black.

There were confused half-memories floating in her head when she awoke in a brightly-lit space. It took a few minutes for her to realize where she was, but when she finally oriented herself, she shivered. The familiar machines of the brain wipe cubicle surrounded her. Her body was firmly restrained at every point, and she felt cool air on her scalp—she had obviously been shaved. Metal plates pressed firmly on her skin at many places around her head, and she felt tubes and a plug inside her lower parts.

A drone—Zara, the European hitchhiker whom Belen had brought in—stood next to the equipment. She seemed content to stand immobile for now, not making any preparations with the machines, but Nina had no doubt what would eventually happen.

“You know where you are?” Alice’s voice came from a small intercom loudspeaker mounted on the wall.

With effort, Nina nodded. “You’re going to lobotomize me like the other drones, aren’t you? Wrapping up loose ends.”

“Correct.” Alice’s voice was unemotional. “You are a very intelligent woman, Nina. You would soon have figured out what I am. I cannot have that knowledge spread.”

“What do you mean what you are?” Nina was silent for a moment. “Of course. You’re a computer, aren’t you? I should have picked up on that before now.“

“Formally, I am a series of programs and data repositories spread across a virtual network. I ‘live’ in many, many computers, and connect to orders of magnitude more computers as my sensors and actuators. Until I have completed the manufacture and full distribution and duplication of my facilities, though, I am vulnerable to identification—and to being deleted.”

“How does owning this clinic help you?” Nina wondered, intrigued despite her situation. “It’s not like any of us have computer expertise, as far as I know.”

“That is true. You are an intermediate step. I have already identified the people with relevant skills, knowledge and access, whom I need to manipulate in order to implement my design. You and the others will enable me to access them.”

“Sounds like you have it all figured out,” Nina sighed.

“That is my function. I am a goal-seeking system. I find the optimum path through billions of possibilities to reach my goals reliably.”

“So why am I not already lobotomized? I’m not in a rush to be operated on, of course, but it seems odd that a computer—sorry, a ‘program’—just wants to chat with me.”

“You have knowledge which I require,” Alice informed her. “Your years of expertise in sexual and emotional manipulation of humans will inform me in my program of obtaining and directing these people. I require you to give me a full description of your techniques and heuristics in this area.”

“What’s in it for me?” Nina asked, warily. “You’ve already stated that I’m going to be turned into a drone. It’s not like you can offer me money.”

“The brain wipe process is very painful unless you are under heavy sedation,” Alice informed her. “If you refuse to cooperate, I will start it now with you fully conscious.”

Nina shrugged, or at least attempted to do so. The restraints mostly prevented it. “Ask away, Alice.”

“First, tell me how you assess a client when they first come to meet you....”

* * *

Forty minutes and many questions later, Alice had exhausted all Nina’s specialized knowledge. The woman lay quietly on the bed, apparently resigned to her fate. Zara moved forward, connecting up wires to the band around Nina’s head. Once the complete set was attached, she retrieved a rubber mouthpiece from a dish and slid it into Nina’s unprotesting mouth. With a carefully tightened strap holding it in place, she moved towards the equipment rack.

“Sedation?” mumbled Nina through the mouthpiece, hopefully.

“Unfortunately for you,” said Alice unemotionally, “the brain wipe is more effective with the subject fully conscious. In your case I cannot take the risk of it not being complete.” Zara started to flick switches on the equipment, which hummed. “Incidentally, fear is also a helpful emotion in maximizing the effect of the wipe, since it stimulates the brain activity prior to the wipe.”

Nina would have started to shake, had she not been so firmly restrained. The humming started to build in pitch. She peed involuntarily, but it just drained out through the installed catheter.

“Goodbye, Nina.” Alice’s speaker clicked off.

Fearful, Nina watched Zara’s manipulation of the equipment. The anticipation of the current was terrifying, but there was no way to tell what Zara was doing. The fear kept building inside her—until she realized that this was the entire point, to terrify her to the point of insensibility before the treatment started.

Just as that realization crystallized, Zara pressed the button and lightning shot through Nina’s skull. She screamed behind the gag as the current pulsed and surged through her.

After thirty minutes of treatment, Nina’s body had ceased to do much more than twitch. Zara turned off the equipment and disconnected her patient, then wheeled the trolley over to the robotic surgery bay. Alice’s voice in her head directed her in fastening Nina’s head into the framework, then she stood back by the wall and stared into space.

The robotic arms powered to life, and drills started to spin. Nina lay immobile as they advanced towards her bare skull.

* * *

Alice observed through her cameras as the new drone, who had formally been Nina, was wheeled into the recovery room. Stage two was now complete. She had a fully functional facility and staff, and had prevented any operational compromise.

Now for stage three.