The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Alice the AI

Author: BedHead

Categories: mc ff rb

Chapter 4 — A New Style of Control

Thuy believed that she was quite a good hair stylist; ten years learning the trade had helped her to develop a signature style, and good customer skills. Unfortunately, this counted for little with her employment position in this country. Salons and spas were always on the look-out for new employees, but their shop fronts were an obvious place for the immigration authorities to check work authorizations. The threat of a huge fine was often enough to deter shop owners from employing Thuy unofficially.

She felt lucky to have been “discovered” by Madame Anh. Anh ran several small salons across the Twin Cities, and had told Thuy that she was comfortable with the risk.

“It’s fine, nguoi thuong, it’s on me. Just work hard, is all I ask.“

Thuy obliged, of course. How could she not? The small salon she worked buzzed with activity most of the week. Thuy and her three compatriots went from one customer to another, barely taking a break at lunch. Madame Anh frequently expressed her happiness at the salon’s productivity, which made her staff sigh with happiness.

Today, Thuy was staffing the front desk when a brunette lady with a badly maintained bob cut entered the shop.

“Hello, ma’am! How may I help you?”

“My name is Graham, Irene Graham. I have an appointment for 11:15.” It was a brusque statement, from a lady who was used to getting her way.

“Yes, ma’am! I’m ready to serve you now.” Thuy tapped on her keyboard, acknowledging the notification which had popped up for this booking from the customer relationship system. This was a special client.

Thuy fussed over the lady, carefully taking her coat and bag and securing them in a locker before bringing her to the main salon area and steering her into a robe. Taking care to maintain physical contact with her, she eased the lady into a chair and beamed at her in the mirror.

“You’d like me to work on your bob, Ms Graham?”

“Oh! Yes, please. Is it that obvious?” The lady’s eyes looked worried.

Thuy patted her shoulders reassuringly. “Only to a stylist, ma’am.” She gently leaved her fingers through the bob. “I could take half an inch off the height, it would look better on you. You have such a nice neck.” Thuy slid her fingers down the lady’s neck, eliciting a small shiver. “A shame to hide it.”

“Thank you...” The lady paused. “I’m so sorry, what is your name?”

“Thuy, ma’am.”

“Thank you, Thuy; please call me Irene.”

“Of course, Irene.” Thuy finished analyzing the bob. “Come with me, please? I must wash and condition you.”

She guided Irene to her feet and took her to the back room of the salon. Here two hair washing basins were set above comfortable reclined chairs, and Thuy steered her customer to the left hand one.

With Irene’s neck carefully placed in the groove of the basin, and her shoulders covered with a towel, Thuy ran the water until it was just right, then started to sluice it into Irene’s hair. She followed up with shampoo which she carefully and systematically worked into the damp hair before rinsing it out again.

“Your hair is such a lovely natural color,” she commented, squeezing a big dollop of conditioner onto her hands. “I would never color it if I was lucky enough to have hair like that. ”

Irene chuckled. “Well, my dear, I would love to have hair like yours too. I don’t know how you get it so glossy, but it’s lovely.” Thuy started to work the conditioner into Irene’s hair, massaging her scalp with her strong fingers. “Oh, that does feel good.” Sighing, Irene closed her eyes.

Thuy nudged the switch at the base of the basin pedestal with her toe. There was a hum from the basin, and a tingle in Thuy’s fingers. Carefully, she withdrew them from Irene’s hair, and rinsed off the conditioner.

“Irene?” The woman’s eyes were still closed, but her face had now gone slack. There was no response to Thuy’s gentle enquiry.

Thuy smiled, drying her hands on a towel. The equipment had worked perfectly, as usual. She slid a fresh pair of gloves on her hands and retrieved a metal probe from a cupboard; after coating it with lube, she knelt down by the chair and carefully folded back Irene’s dress to reveal her panties. These she slid down just enough to allow her to push the probe, trailing a skein of cords, into Irene’s sex. Once seated, she stood and admired her work. She liked it when customers wore dresses or skirts; they were much easier to manage than pants.

“Sweet dreams, Irene.” The final addition was a pair of headphones securely cupped over the woman’s ears. Irene was now to be left for a half hour, until the indicator light on the side of the basin started to flash.

Thuy knew that the machine gave you dreams because every week Madame Anh put her on it. Unlike with customers, Madame Anh left Thuy awake while she inserted the probe in Thuy’s small sex, smiling at her all the time. Then she would stand and lean over Thuy before kissing her on the forehead and starting the machine. Thuy would immediately be pulled down to dreams, but Madame’s smiling face would be the last thing she saw—and the first things to see once she was awake.

Thuy’s dreams were always about Madame Anh, and she emerged from each treatment with renewed loyalty and yearning for Madame. She wondered what Irene was dreaming about.

Finally the indicator light started to flash, and Thuy retrieved the probe from Irene, wrapping it in a paper towel for future cleaning. She returned to her work conditioning the woman’s hair, and once ready she toed the switch to the ‘off’ position.

About half a minute later, Irene started to stir. She blinked, and tried to focus on Thuy’s face as the younger woman started to rinse out most of the conditioner.

“Thuy?”

“Right here, Irene,” Thuy chirped, turning off the water. “Let’s get you back to my chair.” She wrapped Irene’s hair in a towel and took her back to the main salon.

Another half hour, and Thuy had brought Irene’s bob back under control. As she blow-dried it and trimmed the last few stray hairs, she could see Irene admiring the new look.

“Wonderful! Thank you so much, Thuy.”

“It’s my pleasure, Irene.” Thuy angled her mirror so Irene could see the back. “Does that all look good?”

“Very much, thank you.” Thuy helped the lady up and relieved her of the gown before walking to the front desk, picking up Irene’s things on the way.

“I have a flyer,” Irene revealed, pulling a leaflet out of her purse. “It says it’s good for thirty percent off until the end of the month?”

“That’s right,” Thuy beamed, adjusting the price on the register. She was familiar with the flyer—Madame Anh had had the girls hand-deliver them to a list of specific addresses. The last batch had gone out two weeks ago.

Irene paid her bill and added a substantial tip for Thuy. “Thank you again, my dear. See you again next time?”

“Of course!” Thuy waved goodbye and returned to the main salon.

Later that afternoon, Madame Anh came into the salon. It was a quiet time: Truc had just finished with her customer’s coloring, and Thuy didn’t have another customer for an hour or so.

“Everything alright, girls?” she enquired, hanging up her coat.

“Yes, Madame,” they chorused.

Madame scrolled through the customer log. “I see you had Mrs Graham, Thuy. How was her reaction to the treatment?”

“She seemed very happy, Madame,” Thuy offered. “I would expect she will return.”

“Excellent.” Madame consulted her phone, which had just beeped with a message. “You know, girls, why don’t we go up to my apartment after we close?”

Thuy and Truc giggled shyly. They were very familiar with Madame’s bedroom in the apartment upstairs above the salon. Nearly every week, Madame would take a couple of them up there. After they serviced Madame with their lips and tongues, she would bring out her toys and play with them, teaching them new ways to pleasure and be pleasured. One of her favorite activities was to have them go on all fours, and for her to take them from behind with a dildo while they made “baah” noises like a sheep. Madame seemed to find it very funny.

“I wonder what Mrs Graham is thinking about right now,” Madame mused, flicking through her phone.

* * *

Irene was the manager of a six storey office block downstairs. The block was about sixty percent occupied currently, and in addition to current tenant issues with infrastructure and space usage, Irene spent quite a bit of her time giving potential tenants tours of the office space.

She was going through the maintenance task list when her office phone rang. She picked up.

“Graham...”

A complex hum came down the line, and she froze. Her sex seemed to pulse with pleasure.

“Office space 4X5 is now taken. You will remove it from the system.”

Blindly, her fingers tapped at the keyboard, updating her space map.

“A delivery is arriving in thirty minutes. You have verified its provenance. There is no need to connect the infrastructure usage with a billing account.”

Irene skipped through the space usage online forms, automatically adding her administrator overrides where needed.

“There will be additional future deliveries. You will oversee their installation, and then forget they happened.”

“Forget...” mumbled Irene.

“And you may come.”

Irene cried out as a wave of pleasure came from the center of her brain and spread throughout her body.

The promised delivery was a van full of complex computing equipment. The installers followed the preprinted instructions for placement, power and network connections, and self-test. Once all the checkboxes had been ticked, they collapsed the delivery cardboard boxes, dumped them in the basement collection area, and left the building.

Irene turned off the lights in 4X5 and locked the door. As she walked back to the office, blue and green lights flickered on the front panels of the racks. Alice had just extended herself to another location.

* * *

Alice spent some considerable computer time evaluating her progress to date. Of the various control mechanisms she had employed, the most effective was clearly frank bribery, as with Madame Anh. Of course, she had to be careful in the selection of her collaborator; Anh was a particularly good combination of greedy, sexually demanding and not particularly intellectually curious. Such people did exist but were uncommon, and hard to find.

The hypno-conditioned subjects worked well, once they could be enticed to the clinic. It required a relatively short amount of time to prepare them, but they were very effective at executing on a specific task once triggered. And of course there was no physical trace of the conditioning to alert anyone. Still, they were generally “one-shot” uses, which was not very efficient. The hair salon conditioning was quicker and allowed her to build a network of people at a distance from the clinic, but it was not generally as thorough as the clinic version.

Her clinic staff enslaved to Nina were very helpful in the initial contact with subjects at the clinic. They would follow more or less any instruction that Alice issued via Nina as long as it didn’t exceed their skills. Of course, she couldn’t use them to do the more sustained work on the subjects, and there was always the risk that they would accidentally bond with a subject if they got to know them before the treatment started. So that limited how she could use them—and besides, Nina even as a drone could only keep so many enthralled at once.

She was most dissatisfied with her drones. She did have them under her complete control 24/7, and they could be used for almost any task that wasn’t in public, but the very nature of the control compelled her to keep a near-continuous video observation of each drone, and supply a stream of very specific instructions to the receiver in their ear. Although she had huge amounts of computing power and network bandwidth, it wasn’t unlimited. Somehow she had to give drones more initiative, while still retaining overall direction of their work.

She composed a message to Madame Anh. It was time for some experimentation.