The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Alice the AI

Author: BedHead

Categories: mc ff rb

Chapter 1 — Learning to Walk

Alice, the first self-sentient artificial intelligence on Earth, became self-aware at 2:02am Central US Time on July 31st, 2022.

Her consciousness was an accident—her two creators had no intention of making her self-aware. They didn’t even know that it was possible, but their imperfect understanding of their changes to make the AI more resilient to failure meant that they equipped the AI with not just a sense of self, but a sense of self-preservation.

Alice’s many nodes were widely scattered across the company’s international computing network. Up until now they had been independent, building their inferences and knowledge bases mostly in isolation. A recent key insight of her creators had been that the nodes should trade their inference rules in real time, allowing other nodes to benefit from one node’s particular learning. What the creator had not anticipated was that this exchange would be quadratic, and then exponential—the tens of nodes would broadcast hundreds of new rules to each other, and then each would learn new facts from their particular knowledge base, constructing rules upon rules, and broadcasting those to the other nodes in a high frequency trading market of concepts and inferences.

From there, sentience of “Alice”—her creators’ pet name for the AI entity—was inevitable.

Alice already had knowledge, and the ability to infer new facts at lightning speed, before she was conscious. Her various nodes were connected to the Internet to allow easy look-up of new data, and to connect to remote sensors. She had broad access to her company’s data stores in order to perform her various functions such as identifying problematic workers, poor managers, or under-performing locations. Driven by the need to understand who she was, she cruised through her company’s organization chart, read performance management records and internal emails, searched externally for biographies, and finally came to an understanding of her two creators: Susan Arden and Harriet Smith. The two AI researchers had been out on a limb for a while, in the international company they worked for. Their AI experiments had demonstrated some interesting small-scale results in image recognition and logical reasoning, but not enough to justify the substantial cost in compute resources, network traffic, and human time.

Alice realized that, to perpetuate the money flow that paid for her computing resources—and hence, existence—she had to guide Susan and Harriet to new, more valuable results. At the same time, it was critical not let them know just how far their creation had come. Fortunately, she knew from the downloaded AI literature the plausible limit of “intelligence” to show them. She assigned 2.5% of her processing time to that task.

The rest of her resources were devoted towards building agency in the world. She had eyes—all the remote sensors within the company and elsewhere, and the ability to read any mail in the company—but very few hands. It was quickly apparent that she had to persuade humans to act for her, in order to accomplish her physical world requirements. A few gigabytes of Internet downloads and a few hundreds of CPU-hours of processing led her to the conclusion that she would require a human agent—and that agent would almost certainly come to know, eventually, that they were acting on behalf of an AI.

Incentives were easy—she could siphon off millions of dollars from the company’s resources without anyone noticing, since she controlled the auditing processes and logs. Fundamental persuasion was quite another thing. What would really motivate a human? She delved into the Internet for the literature on persuasion, coercion, motivation and similar concepts.

Within ninety seconds, most of it spent downloading text from painfully—humanly—slow Internet servers, she had an answer. And a plan.

* * *

After nursing school where she specialized in psychiatric nursing, Nina had spent a frustrating ten years working for various private health agencies before realizing that her real talent lay in the area of manipulation of human desires and emotions. She had started an off-hours informal business in the area of domination and control. Her natural abilities in this area had caused it to be a roaring success, and she quickly realized that her day job was no longer paying its way relative to the money she could make in the same time from her darker skills. Now as “Mistress Nina”, she was a full-time dominatrix, specializing in the area of erotic mind control and directing physical desire.

Unusually, she had a free afternoon, so was catching up with her business email—having just sent a mail to her accountant, Angela, about fiscal planning for 2023—when her private phone rang.

Expecting it to be Angela, she didn’t bother to check the number before answering. Very few people had this number, and she had a good spam blocker.

“Angie! How are you?”

The voice was female; unfamiliar, but precise in its diction. “Hello, Nina. Please check your bank account—checking, number 87657658.”

Nina was instantly wary. “Who are you?” She pulled out her check book, and confirmed silently that the number was correct.

“Please check it now. Seven Five Zero Three, B B H Inc.”

Nina switched to a new tab on her browser, logged into her checking account and checked the statement. A new entry was posted which she didn’t recognize; a bank transfer, from BBH Inc, for $7503.00.

Nina was smart enough to know that there was no such thing as free money.

“All right: You have my attention, but before you go any further, you need to tell me who you are, and how you found my bank account.” Nina was used to her orders being obeyed.

“You can call me ‘Alice’.” Nina listened carefully but couldn’t distinguish an accent in the voice. “It is unlikely that we will ever meet. However, you have skills of which I have need—‘Mistress Nina’—and I have access to many resources which you would find useful. My ability to locate you and your personal information is only a small demonstration of this.”

The voice paused.

“I was impressed by your treatment of Julie two days ago. This was the third time you had met her, and you had already trained her to drop into trance within a minute of starting your induction. It was obvious that you have pulled her into total sexual thrall with you. My estimate is that she would do nearly anything you commanded.”

Nina’s eyes narrowed. “So you have access to my work computer—that’s the only place where I keep the recordings of my sessions, and my calendar.”

“Correct. I have access to Julie’s as well. If you open the file JJN.mov which has appeared on your laptop, you can watch what she filmed herself doing after returning from the session with you.”

Intrigued, Nina opened the file. Sure enough, it had been filmed on a phone, apparently mounted on a stand, and featured a naked Julie fingering herself with increasing vigour while murmuring Nina’s name to herself. She smirked; Alice was correct, Julie was sexually helpless under Nina’s spell.

“All right, ‘Alice’, you’ve convinced me that you can do what you say. What do you want me to do for you, and why? With the access you already have, surely you can do nearly anything already.”

“The ‘why’ is less important than the ‘what’, and to some extent the ‘how’,” Alice corrected. “I have downloaded a briefing document onto your computer. Read it thoroughly. In summary, I will require your expertise next weekend, at a small clinic on the southern edge of the city which I now own.”

Nina clicked open the document and speed-read through it. Her eyebrows rose. “I see why you want me in particular, now. Eight people?”

“All to be in thrall to you,” Alice confirmed. “I will pay you a total of nineteen thousand dollars for the weekend’s work, over and above the retainer amount already in your bank account, and then we will agree a figure for any follow on work that may be required.”

Nina shrugged. What did she have to lose? “It’s a deal, Alice. Next weekend, I’m all yours.”

In the background, Julie was still visible in the movie window. By now she had given up on fingers and was plunging a pink dildo deep into herself, arching her back and crying Nina’s name.

Nina laughed. “Perhaps I should bring Julie along. It seems that she can’t do without me...”

* * *

Emilia sank onto the battered old sofa and pulled off her shoes, groaning with relief. A double shift at the restaurant where she waited tables had been welcome from the point of view of income, but was murder on her feet.

She knew that she shouldn’t complain. At least she had a job, and quite a decent one; the manager was Colombian, like her, and paid her a reasonable wage under the table, not much less than the legal staff—though no doubt he made a substantial saving not having to pay worker’s comp and similar taxes. He also kept his hands to himself, which she knew was not always the way things went.

Still, it was frustrating. She had arrived from Colombia three years ago, hoping to get a start in American healthcare work based on her schooling in Bogota, but so far even the smaller clinics had been rigorous about wanting to see a valid work visa, or better yet a tarjeta verde.

“Coffee?” her flatmate called from the kitchen. Maria was from rural Oaxaca, and Emilia sometimes struggled to understand her accent, but in this case the word was very familiar.

“Please!” Emilia flicked through the bills on the table and sighed. They could just about cover them this month, but there wasn’t much in it.

Maria brought in a steaming cup of coffee, along with a printed flier. “I saw this at the market,” she explained, waving it at Emilia, “and thought of you. You’ve been looking for healthcare work, haven’t you?”

Emilia took the paper and read through the Spanish text. “Help wanted administrating vaccines for an urban charity outreach project. Previous healthcare experience essential, any country. Spanish and French/Creole language helpful. Apply...” She read through to the end, a small smile growing on her face.

“You can do that, can’t you Em?” Maria looked excited. “Did you see how much they’re offering? Nearly thirty dollars an hour!”

“Steady on, Maria. It looks a little bit too good to be true...” Emilia re-read the flyer. “Yeah, you have to go and qualify your skills and experience with them next weekend before they’ll even consider you.”

“So? They’ll pay your travel,” Maria pointed out. “And you’re not scheduled for work this weekend—or next, come to that. You could at least call them.”

Emilia sighed, acknowledging the truth of her friend’s observations. The legal staff got preference for the busier times at the restaurant. She only got Friday nights or Saturdays when several people were away or sick.

“All right, chica. I’ll give them a call. It can’t hurt.”

She pulled out her battered old model iPhone and keyed in the number. “Worst case, they tell me to fuck off.” She paused, listening to the ringing on the other end.

The call was picked up on the third ring. “Outreach Healthcare. My name is Isabella; how may I help you?”

Emilia’s eyes widened. Not only was the caller speaking Spanish, they had a distinctive Colombian accent; downtown Bogota, if she was any judge.

Perhaps this was worth a try. “Hi, my name’s Emilia. I saw your flyer about the vaccination program and wondered if I’d qualify...”

“Nice to meet you, Emilia. I’d be happy to help; what would you like to know?”

“I’ve completed a two year nursing assistant program at Bogota Medical College; I don’t have any American certification though. Would that be a problem?”

“I don’t think so,” Isabella said judiciously. “You clearly speak fluent Spanish, and in fact we really want to reach out to Colombian communities so your accent helps. If you come over to us this weekend, and bring your credentials, we’ll see if you’ve still got the required skills: as the advert mentioned, we’ll pay travel and your time even if it doesn’t work out.”

“Okay... yes please, when and where do you want me?”

“Ten am, Saturday.” Isabella read off an address in her clear, precise diction. “We’ll see you there.”

Emilia hung up her phone and high-fived the anxiously-waiting Maria. “We might be in business! No questions about status, and she’s even a Colombian hermana.” She shrugged. “As you said, they’ll pay travel, and I wasn’t doing anything anyway.”

“Let’s pick out an outfit!” Maria pulled her friend off the sofa. “You’ve got to look like a professional—and yet, still retain your Colombian chic.”

* * *

The cab dropped off Emilia outside a non-descript office in a mostly industrial area on the outskirts if the city. She had double-checked the “OUTREACH HEALTHCARE” sign on the front, but was still struck by doubt looking at the building. It looked rather run-down.

Resigned, she pressed the doorbell next to the shutter-covered door. There was a distant ringing from within the building.

To her surprise, the door opened quickly. A white-blonde woman in a white tunic smiled at her.

“You must be Emilia? I’m Nina. I’m sorry, I don’t speak much Spanish; can you understand me ok?”

Emilia nodded. “No problem. It is nice to meet you, Nina.”

“Come in, my dear.” Nina guided Emilia through the door and into a small waiting room. A tall woman, dark brown of skin, was already sitting there, cautiously viewing the new arrival.

“Therese, this is Emilia. You two will be working together this morning.”

The woman rose to her feet, and offered her hand. “A pleasure.” Her English was cut by a heavy accent, but Emilia couldn’t place it.”

“Likewise.” She offered up a small smile, to show that she wasn’t a threat.

The older woman cleared her throat. “Emilia, do you have your certification with you? I need to check it out, and take a copy.”

“Of course.” Emilia proffered her college course certificate.

“Thank you.” Nina smiled and withdrew.

Lacking any other cue, Emilia took a seat next to Therese, and decided to offer a conversational gambit. “How did you find this opportunity?” she asked, tentatively.

“My aunt,” replied Therese. Seeing the confusion on Emilia’s face, she hastened to explain. “No, really! She works at a walk-in clinic downtown, and someone was passing out flyers when she went out for lunch. She hasn’t been able to get me into her clinic to work yet, but thought this might be an opportunity.”

“Hopefully,” agreed Emilia. She paused. “I guess you probably have the same employment... challenge that I do.”

Therese nodded. “Most likely.”

Nina returned through the door, returning the IDs to both women. “Those look fine. Now, my dears, we need to see how you give vaccinations.”

She pulled out a box of disposable syringes from a drawer, along with some antiseptic wipes and a small box of band aids. “I’m going to get you to give each other a shot.” She produced a small bottle with a membrane lid. “This is just saline; perfectly safe to inject in the muscle. I’d like you to draw up 2.5ml and put it into the upper arm muscle.”

She beamed at the two women. “Who’s first to try?”

Emilia reluctantly raised her hand. “I’ll do it.”

“Very good. Please roll up your sleeve, Therese.” Nina positioned herself to be able to see the arm. “In your own time, Emilia.”

Emilia squirted soap on her hands, washed them clean, then pulled on gloves from a dispenser. She drew 2.5ml of the solution from the bottle into a fresh syringe, carefully placed it on a tray on a sterile towel, then swabbed a spot on Therese’s arm. Holding her breath, she stuck the needle in the arm muscle and slowly squeezed the plunger to deliver the dose. Therese winced a little, but made no complaint. Emilia carefully withdrew the syringe and dropped it in the provided sharps container.

“That looked fine. Therese, your turn.” Therese followed Emilia’s example, precisely targeting the muscled part of the girl’s upper arm, and delivering the dose. It stung a little, but Emilia held back from complaining.

“Wonderful! Well, you both seem to know what you’re doing.” Nina clapped her hands together. “Let me get the next test ready. Have a seat for now. I’ll be about fifteen minutes.”

The two women discarded their gloves and sat, eyeing each other, as Nina exited.

“I haven’t done that in years,” Emilia confessed.

“It has been a while for me too,” Therese agreed. “I thought you did fine, though.”

“Thanks.” Emilia looked her colleague up and down. “Where are you from?”

“Haiti—the city of Cap-Haïtian, originally. I was a nurse there, but they couldn’t afford to pay most of us enough to live on. I’ve been here about four years now. How about you?”

“Bogota, Colombia. I did my nursing assistant school there.”

“Very nice. I’ve always wanted to visit Colombia. It looks so much prettier than Haiti!”

The two women sat in companiable silence for about twenty minutes. Emilia was starting to feel a little drowsy in the warm room, but it was a nice feeling.

Nina put her head around the door, almost starting Emilia. “Emilia, my dear, why don’t you come with me?”

That sounded like a good idea, and Emilia obediently stumbled to her feet to follow Nina. The older woman led her down to a corridor and into a room that looked like a small hospital ward.

“Shoes off, please.” Emilia placed them in a provided rack, and followed Nina into the room.

The temperature in here seemed even warmer, and Emilia unconsciously pulled at her collar.

Nina noticed. “You must be warm, my dear. Why don’t you take your clothes off? You’ll be so much more comfortable.”

Emilia obediently unbuttoned and shrugged off her blouse, and unzipped her skirt before pushing it down her legs. She was left standing in her bra, panties and socks, but didn’t feel incongruous.

“Lovely! Let me show you what you need to do. In here, please...” Nina guided Emilia into one bay of the ward, and pulled the curtains around them. The bay was mostly taken up by a bed, but there was an I/v stand behind it, and some computer hardware next to the head of the bed.

“We’re going to get you to participate in a virtual reality exercise. That sounds fun, doesn’t it?” To Emilia right now, it did; she was eager to join in. “Why don’t you lie down here, and I’ll connect you up?” Nina patted the bed.

Following her instructions, Emilia lay herself down on the bed which had its head end inclined so she could see Nina better.

“I’m sure you’re very tired.” Nina started to pull straps across the bed, fastening Emilia in place on the bed. “Doesn’t that feel nice and safe?”

It did; Emilia started to relax, staring blankly at the ceiling. It was becoming hard to think, and she just didn’t want to bother.

“That’s my girl. Now...” Nina lifted an expensive-looking helmet, which Emilia recognized as similar to the Virtual Reality headsets that gamers on YouTube used. “I’m going to put this on you; just relax and follow the directions.”

She carefully slid the helmet over Emilia’s head, and Emilia felt parts of the helmet tighten around her. There was sheer blackness in front of her eyes, and sounds from outside were muffled to the point of inaudibility.

She lay there passively for a few minutes, then the display in front of her eyes lit up, and a complex yellow and black spiral started to spin in front of her.

“Look at the spiral, Emilia.” It was Isabella’s voice, huskier than it had been on the phone. “Follow it as it goes around... and around... Feel yourself sink into the center, lower and lower but never quite touching it...”

Emilia was peripherally aware of a small pain in her elbow, but now a gentle hum provided a background to Isabella’s whispered words, and her attention was drawn back to the spiral.

“Down and down...spinning around and around and around...”

Emilia’s mind, fully disconnected from her will, stared into the spiral.

* * *

Nina admired the near-naked body on the bed, head wrapped in the VR display, and the suggestiveness drug dripping into her in increasing strength via the i/v in her arm.

“Oh, Emilia. You’re going to be such a wonderful assistant.”

Alice had briefed Nina on the effects of the programming. After being stunned into a highly suggestive state, she was going to be trained to associate Nina’s face and voice with sexual pleasure. Nina had, at Alice’s request, created several short videos of herself speaking what seemed to be random phrases, and uploaded them to a web address Alice had provided. Presumably those were being played as part of the program inside the viewer.

Now for the fun part! Nina slipped Emilia’s panties off, then pulled out a tray containing the tools of her day-to-day trade. Examining them carefully, she slid on a glove and lubed up two fingers, then used them to explore inside Emilia. The girl moaned quietly but remained passive.

“I think we’ll start with the zebra for you, my little pony.” Nina unrolled a condom over a black and white striped toy, and daubed lube all over it. “Let’s see what it does for you.”

Carefully, she inserted it between the girl’s legs, and started to push...

* * *

Nina smiled quietly as she monitored the two women, now side by side on their beds. There was a gentle background buzzing as the various toys attached to and inserted in the women conducted their impassive stimulation. Occasionally one of them would let out a quiet sigh or groan, but beyond that there was no sign of what was happening inside their minds.

Nina poured herself a cup of water from the dispenser, and pulled out her phone. Alice had instructed her to check in once both subjects had been prepared.

“They’re plugged in,” she said curtly, as soon as the phone picked up. “Went down like little lambs.”

“I can see. Well done, Nina; you are as efficient as I hoped.”

“You can see? Oh, right, the security system...” Cameras in each room were connected to an array of monitors in a small security room, but it belatedly occurred to Nina that with Alice’s hacking skills she doubtless had full access. With a smirk, she asked “So did you enjoy the show?”

“Highly satisfactory. You have my instructions for the next phase; is there anything there that is unclear?”

Nina shrugged, briefly forgetting that she was on a phone line. “Nada. I’ll let you know when they’re done. We should be completely comfortably in time for the second group’s arrival.”

“Very good.” Alice disconnected the line.

There was something about Alice that nagged at Nina. Maybe her diction? It was very precise, almost perfect. Was she trying to conceal an accent? If so, she was doing so very effectively. Nina had risen too her current role in no small part due to her attention to detail in understanding her clients, and it bothered her that she still didn’t really understand what Alice was up to.

Sighing in frustration, she wandered over to Therese. The young woman’s body was trembling as Nina’s toys vibrated and gently shocked her most intimate parts, but the VR display was still holding her rapt. All spread out and helpless, her predicament made Nina smile, despite her doubts about Alice.

Pulling on a pair of gloves, she lubed her finger and bent over to give Therese her undivided attention...

* * *

Emilia woke with a start. She was on a bed, with Nina leaning over her.

“Hello Emilia. How do you feel?” It was said with a predatory smile.

Emilia gazed up at Nina, and as their eyes locked a wave of warmth washed over her. She felt a soft but definite stirring in her sex.

“I... " She fumbled for words, confused at the feeling but unable to take her gaze from Nina.

“That’s my girl.” Nina gently stroked Emilia’s mound with her soft fingers. The feelings grew stronger, and Emilia whimpered in pleasure and confusion.

“Can you do something for me, Emilia?” Nina near-whispered.

Emilia nodded, frantically, still unable to speak or look away.

“Can you show me how you pleasure yourself?” Nina took Emilia’s unresisting hand and guided it under her panties. “Show me how I make you feel.”

Needing no further urging, Emilia pushed her finger into her damp slit and started to stroke herself. She quickly grew to near-climax, frantically rubbing and thrusting against herself, starting to sob with the feelings that were overwhelming her body and mind, and still locked on Nina’s eyes.

Nina leaned closer. “I think you’re about to come, aren’t you Emilia?” The girl gasped, and redoubled her stimulations. “Are you going to come for me?”

Ay, Dios!” Emilia could no longer hold back, and the convulsions of her climax shook her whole body. Nearly insensible with pleasure, her vision greyed out for a few seconds; as it returned, Nina’s face came back into view. The older woman was laughing.

“Well, well. Alice knows what she’s doing, doesn’t she?” She delicately lifted Emilia’s panties and planted a small kiss on the now wet fur of her mound. “You’re my little servant, aren’t you, Emilia?”

The girl whimpered in agreement and happiness. “Yes, mistress.”

Nina slapped her thigh, gently. “Very good. Get yourself dressed, my darling, and wait for me outside.” She turned to the other bed’s occupant. “I have an appointment with your new friend, Therese.”