The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures in Biochemistry

Day 3: Double Dosing

I trudged into the lab expecting to get some work done before Nicole showed up. To my surprise she was already there and in her hands was another needle. Epsilon ST-6, it was the vial I had prepared in case the first one didn’t have the desired effects, but I vaguely remembered I had been a little loopy and tired when putting that together and had maybe gone overboard with it. I was about to tell Nicole to put it down when I noticed how she was dressed.

Nicole had always dressed for the lab, sensible blouse, pants instead of skirts, and definitely nothing that showed a lot of skin. The woman in front of me. I looked her up and down and it took away my breath. She had spiked heeled boots that made her legs stand out and her butt look even more tempting. Pink fishnet stockings went up those toned legs and ended just before the hem of her very short white mini-skirt. A tight pink crop top hugged her expanded tits leaving her stomach exposed and showing off a silver and pink belly button piercing. Staring at the fabric stretched over Nicole’s new D cups I realized the two thick bars pierced Nicole’s nipples, the piercings must have been part of why it took her so long in the tattoo parlor.

“Oh goodie!” Nicole smiled at me as I entered the lab. She walked over to me and squeezed me in a hug, pressing her warm body up against mine. Her enlarged breasts pushed into my chest and I could feel the piercings through the sheer fabric. She must not have been kidding about healing fast because they didn’t seem to be causing her any pain. “Now that you’re here I can take the second dose!”

“W-wh... wait what?” I managed to stammer out. “You want to take the second dose? I thought we said that we’d do that only if we didn’t get the results we were looking for?”

“Ummmm yeah.” Nicole laughed and hopped up on the medical bed. “And we didn’t... I think these boobies could be a little bigger. It’ll make an even better impression on the board, and none of the side effects were bad. I mean, I’d look silly if my butt wasn’t bigger right?”

“Ummm right.” I gulped, I still didn’t want to tell Nicole I had changed the serum and that it was likely making her too horny to think and I suspected turning her into a sex crazed bimbo. “Are you sure though?”

“Of course. Like I said Jace, I trust you to take care of me.” Nicole smiled and pulled up her top so I could see her freshly pierced tits, they were beautiful. “Do me a favor, dose me in my pretty boobies this time? I think that will be hot.”

I nodded slowly unable to resist the request, I walked closer and one of her hands slid down under her skirt. As I readied her breasts for the injection I swear she started masturbating her head was tilted back and she would occasionally moan softly. When I finished emptying the needles contents into each of her breasts she pulled my hands to them and I massaged the soft flesh. She came hard moments later, my fingers flicking over her nipples and her fingers buried in her dripping cunt.

Nicole stretched then, arching her back cat like, causing her large breasts to thrust out from her chest. Then she relaxed and started to gently massage her breasts.

“Nikki is going to have such big titties now.” She whispered almost to herself. I couldn’t believe the thought of being bigger and sexier was turning her on so much but I watched her in fascination.

The changes didn’t take anywhere near as long as the first dose. I noticed her lips looked puffy and swollen, and at first I was afraid it was an allergic reaction but when she licked her lips and shuddered I knew it had to be something I had added to the serum. Her tongue even looked longer, more flexible. Her tits and ass began to swell even more as well. Her breasts grew in shuddering surges as they gained first one cup size, then two, meanwhile her ass was growing to match and she winced in pain.

“Ouchie.” Nicole pouted with her thick bimbo lips and frowned at me looking upset. “Nikki’s skirt is too tight!”

I stared at her unable to speak for a moment, watching her turn into a bimbo wet dream had all the blood going somewhere other than my brain. Finally I realized she wasn’t going to fix it on her own.

“Then take it off.” I offered, she beamed at me and started wriggling and shaking her hips trying to peel the skirt off.

“Jace is so smart.” She giggled as the white skirt hit the floor. “What would Nikki do without her man?”

There was no mistaking it now. The once brilliant Nicole had become Nikki, a brainless bimbo fuck doll. I watched as she spread her legs as if I wasn’t even there and reached down to play with her pussy. I noticed it too looked swollen and enlarged thick soft pussy lips where Nicole had once been a slender trim girl. As she began to rub her pussy I noticed another change, her clit was huge, about half the length of my thumb and nearly as thick. It stood up on it’s own and I swore I could see it pulsing and throbbing for attention.

My cock was hard, pressing against the front of my pants painfully. Nikki must have noticed because as she licked her lips and stared between my legs one of her hands moved to and squeezed her clit and then stroked it up and down causing her to gasp and moan. Her other hand moved up to fondle her still growing tits. They were bigger than her head now, obscenely large fuck pillows that dominated her chest. They still had the natural look of real breasts though. As I watched she began to pull on her nipples tweaking each until they must have ached with how hard they were.

To my amazement every time she pulled at her nipples they seemed to end up thicker and longer until they stuck out obscenely. She would never be able to hide those under her clothes. Her areola grew to match her vast tits and large nipples and she shuddered as she came from just playing with her tits.

“Does Jace like what Nikki looks like?” She purred and slapped her wet and still sensitive pussy. “You turned Nikki into a bimbo and it makes your big old fat cock all hard and swollen.”

Nikki bit down playfully on her finger as she watched me and then reached between her legs and spread herself wide open. I saw the wet glistening insides of her tight pink pussy exposed and inviting. She moaned loudly as she pinched her swollen huge nipples again.

“Well if Nikki made it all hard and hurty maybe Nikki can make it feel better?” Beckoning with one finger she motioned for me to come closer. “And you can make Nikki feel even better too.”

I nodded dumbly and stripped out of my clothes quickly. my pants hitting the floor as quickly as I could get them off over my thick hard cock. Nikki scooted her thick sexy ass to the edge of the hospital bed. When I lined myself up with her wet dripping snatch I swore I could feel the heat and need from her pussy. I hesitated and looked around.

“I need a condom.” I muttered to myself and knew there was one in my wallet. I started to move to get it but Nikki wrapped her thick sexy thighs around me pulling her closer with her legs.

“It’s okay Jace. Nikki wants you to feel good for helping her.” The hand spreading her pussy lips instead grabbed my shaft and pushed the head into her warm, wet cunt. She moaned and whispered to me hotly. “Jace’s yummy cock will feel so good, and shoot lots of yummy cum in Nikki!”

I was distracted and guilty for a moment because I had turned Nicole into this sex toy but that all went away as she squeezed me closer with her thighs, burying me in the hottest, wettest, and most perfect cunt I had ever been in. My needs took over and I reached down to grab her thick hips right below her tiny waist. Each thrust made her cry out and moan with pleasure. I could feel her huge clit rub against my pelvis when I bottomed out in her hole, it was a different but not unpleasant feeling.

Nikki on the other hand was staring at her own tits bouncing with my thrusts. She seemed enamored with their size and the thick nipples that topped them now. She grabbed a tit in each hand and squeezed and kneaded them lustfully.

“Oh yeah! That’s good, fuck Nikki’s hungry pussy.” She purred between moans and grunts. “Make her huge titties bounce and her sexy fat ass shake. You can fuck Nikki whenever she makes your cock hard, okay?”

I nodded only barely paying attention to her words as her pussy rippled and squeezed down tightly on my cock she cried out loudly and then smiled up at me stupidly still playing with her tits. I was sure she had cum speared with my cock.

“Keep fucking Nikki.” Urged my partner turned bimbo slut. “Make her feel good, does she make your cock feel good? Do you wanna cum in Nikki’s holes? Nikki’s ass is feeling lonely... cum there next.”

I couldn’t take it any longer, I came loudly as I pushed into her hard. I poured stream after thick stream of cum into her willing hole, leaning down and kissing her hard as I gasped for breath. One arm wrapped around my neck and held me close. Her enormous tits pressing into my chest as I emptied into her. She came hard, gasping and moaning against my lips and eventually we ended the long passionate kiss, separating, both panting to catch our breath.

Nikki’s hand dropped and her fingers slid into her freshly fucked pussy. She pulled them out showing them covered with my sticky cum. She giggled and stared eyes wide before bringing her fingers to her mouth and licking them clean.

“Jace really likes Nikki’s pussy...” She moaned and licked her thick bimbo lips. “He shot lots of yummy cummy in her needy hole.’

I was feeling guilty as hell but I couldn’t deny that was the hottest and most amazing fuck of my life. I was starting to think about how I could reverse the changes and bring Nicole back when Nikki rolled over on the bed and got on all fours.

“Jace...” She called to me with lust and need in her tone. “Please fuck Nikki’s little asshole and make her big bimbo booty shake.”

I wasn’t sure I could but my cock twitched and began to harden again. I looked over and she had bent over, face down in the bed her sexy enlarged ass on display for me. She had her hands on each cheek and was spreading it wide, flexing her hole and inviting me in, but what shocked me the most was the tattoo below the butterfly. It said “Jace’s #1 Bimbo Slut” in flowing girly text. I groaned with lust as that was just too sexy looking.

“Please...” Nikki began to beg me to fuck her ass again, but I cut her off as I shoved my still slick cock deep into her ass in one hard thrust. She squealed in delight and started moaning and telling me to use her ass and fill her with more of my cum. She came twice more before I dumped my second load into her hot asshole and collapsed against her exhausted.

As I recovered she idly played with her tits and ran her hands over her body. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do. I had turned one of the best minds I’d ever met into a living breathing sex doll. With her mental state now she would even have a hard time functioning without me taking care of her. I tried to think of how to turn her back, but without Nicole to help me I wasn’t sure I could. Nikki looked around the lab and came over to me pressing her sweaty cum soaked body against me.

“Jace.” She whispered in my ear, her hot breath caressing my neck. “Can we go? Nikki is bored here, there’s like nothing fun or pretty here besides your yummy cock.”

We stuffed her enhanced sex doll body into my lab coat as none of her clothes would fit anymore and headed for my place. On the way out of the building she kept trying to show off her body to all the men, and several women who stared at her with lust. I didn’t take her home to her apartment because I wasn’t sure about leaving her alone. When we got to my place she went to my fridge and eat everything in sight. Her second transformation must have made her starving. I ordered some better food for us and tried to figure things out. Eventually Nikki settled into a routine of watching vapid television and when I showed her my laptop, porn and playing with her own tits and pussy constantly. We fucked again before sleeping, and collapsed with Nikki’s holes drooling cum and her huge tits covered in a fresh load of sperm from when she tit fucked me with those huge bouncy breasts.