The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures in Biochemistry

Day 4: The Last Surprise

I left Nikki at my place. After watching her yesterday I had decided she was fine on her own as long as she had magazines with pictures, television, or porn to watch and I had set her up with all three. While she acted dumb and mindless she was actually pretty good in the kitchen and had made me a good breakfast, even if she did burn the toast when she got distracted sucking my morning wood into the back of her throat.

Now, I was sitting in our lab, reviewing all the notes and samples trying to figure out where I had gone wrong. I had wanted to change Nicole into a sexy and admittedly very horny woman. I had hoped that she would see me as a target of that lust but I hadn’t expected this outcome. Nothing I could find in any of my work suggested that I had made a mistake and I was ready to scream in frustration.

DING

An alert on my computer notified me of an email. I checked who it was from and was surprised. It was from Nicole, and it had a video file attached with a note that just said “watch me.” I downloaded the video file and then clicked play.

Nicole’s old non-bimbo face appeared on screen she brushed some blue hair out of her eyes and looked right at the camera. Was she blushing? I was so confused.

“Jace.” She said my name in a way I don’t think I’d ever heard her use it before. “If you’re watching this, everything went according to my plan and I’m too dumb to remember I should have stopped the email.”

This was weird, too dumb to remember? I shook my head and rubbed my goatee lost in thought.

“You see, you thought you were tricking me but I tricked you... Sort of.” She exhaled. “I’d never been happy with my life, my body, with my lovers... then I met you and you obviously cared about me and one night when you left your laptop unlocked I saw the porn you looked at. You liked women who were like the type of woman I wanted to be. I never went to the board for approval. I told you all that so you wouldn’t try to stop me when I wanted to use the serum on myself.”

It suddenly made sense and I knew what she was going to say next. She had given me all her research and tempted me into changing her, I had a feeling the more extreme changes had something to do with her as well.

“I sent you all my notes on the more... sexual effects... that the serum could have.” She ran a hand through her hair and looked into the camera. “I was hoping you would use them to change me to your liking. And to my delight when I tested the sample before you returned to the lab, you had. You were timid though and didn’t go to extremes so I added to the mix.”

I exhaled in relief. I hadn’t just destroyed a promising young woman’s life for no reason. A huge weight lifted off of me and I collapsed back in my chair.

“I also added the compound that would impair my thoughts and make me brainless.” Nicole exhaled. “That was the hardest choice but I want to be a happy carefree bimbo and it was the only way. Don’t blame yourself for that. If you can’t live with yourself I included all our research in a shared file on the lab computers. You have it all and it will be your discovery now. No one will believe that I helped you at all now.”

“I also arranged that all my possessions are in your name too.” She let out a long sigh. “I won’t be able to handle stuff like that anymore Jace, you need to take care of me just like I’m sure I’ll take care of you.”

That last line was said with a lustful playful smile. I nodded to myself, taking care of Nikki was going to be a chore, but one I would enjoy completely.

“Also, if you choose to use our invention for profit you will be a very rich man.” Nicole’s eyes were smiling. “And you will be able to give your bimbos a very comfortable life.”

“Good bye Jace. I’ll see you again when I’m Nikki.” It surprised me when she used that name instead of Nicole but I guess even that was planned. “And truly don’t feel guilty... on the inside I’ve always been Nikki.”

Her hand moved to turn off the camera but it hesitated. She wrung her hands and looked nervous.

“One last request Jace?” She looked at the camera with pleading eyes. “Make me a bimbo playmate to have fun with?”

The screen went dark and I let out a breath I didn’t even know I’d been holding. I checked the files, all the research was there. I could turn Nikki back to Nicole or I could use it for whatever I wanted. I thought hard about it and decided to do what Nicole wanted, I fired up the machines and started to make a second batch. It would take hours to complete and I grabbed my stuff and left the lab. I was headed home early to give Nikki a thank you fucking that she would have no idea she had earned.