The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Adventures in Biochemistry

Day 2: Human Testing

Nicole practically skipped into the lab the next morning. I was right behind her still chewing on the bagel that was my breakfast, she rushed right over to my work space and removed the needle from inside of the locked refrigerator.

“Is this it?” She said smiling broadly. “Is this the discovery that will make us both rich?”

I nodded still kind of tired from the night before but looked her over. “I see you wore loose clothing... I stocked the fridge with lots of food because you will burn through it as you grow. I think the only thing we need to do next is get measurements.”

“Yeah!” Nicole nodded enthusiastically. “I almost forgot that. We should measure every part of my body so we can compare the final results.”

We set to the task. First it was basic vital signs, weight, blood pressure, and the normal stuff. Then it got more embarrassing as we had to measure every one of Nicole’s body parts. I had to help her with her bust which was easy, but when it came to things like the size of her rectum and vagina it was more embarrassing. Nicole blushed and seemed to be a little ashamed from displaying her naked body, but I was nervous and excited too so I think we both tried to just hurry through it for now.

When we were done Nicole laid back on a hospital bed and I moved over to insert the needle into her arm. I disinfected her arm and made sure there were no bubbles in the needle.

“Are you sure you are ready for this?” I asked, praying to God she wouldn’t say no. “You can back out if you want, we’ll get approval eventually.”

“No. This is the only way and I want to do it.” Nicole said and looked at me with a suddenly warm smile. “And I trust you to take care of me.”

I felt like shit at that moment but if I backed out now Nicole would know I had done something and hate me forever. I exhaled and then lowered the needle to her arm and slid it in gently. I emptied the contents into her arm watching as the pinkish purple liquid disappeared into her veins. The needle came out and I pressed a cotton ball to the spot before taping it in place.

“All good!” I beamed. “Nothing to worry about. We should see some results in the next hour. Hang out, have a snack and we’ll measure then.”

Nicole nodded and did grab a snack out of the fridge, when she finished that she also grabbed the half of my bagel that was left. I had forgotten about it as I studied her blood work and worried about what was going to happen to her so I just shrugged.

“Jace.” Something about Nicole’s tone drew my attention and I looked up. She was staring down at her chest. What had been small B cups had surged up and looked like rather full C cup breasts. She let out a squeal of delight. “I knew it! I knew it would work!”

We spent the next short while gathering samples and taking measurements. I watched closely for signs my other changes were taking place. Sure enough about an hour later my work began to show.

“Jace, I’m feeling a little funny like something else is different and shouldn’t these... ummm...” She struggled with her words and pointed down to her chest.

“Breasts?” I offered helpfully.

“Ummm yeah, shouldn’t my boobs have stopped growing by now?” Nicole sat on the edge of the hospital bed and that made her eyes go wide. “Is my butt bigger too? It feels so weird.”

I looked at her with both lust and surprise, Nicole had gone from slender scientist to a wide hipped, round bottomed, busty bombshell in only a few hours. I wasn’t sure why she was having trouble with some words and that worried me. We ran more tests and I couldn’t find a reason for some of the side effects but the breast and butt growth was amazing. My cute little lab partner had turned into a knockout with sexy curves. She constantly pulled food out of the fridge and ate to fuel her transformation, even after it slowed and stopped.

“Jace.” Nicole said in a tone that I hadn’t heard before. I looked up and she was licking and sucking the tip of a banana. “I’m still hungry and you smell so good.”

I stammered trying to think of a reply, but she reached down and unzipped my pants, her hands slid down into my pants and stroked my already hard cock through my shorts. Her eyes went wide as she looked at me, biting her lower lip as she looked down at my lap.

“Oh my!” Nicole gasped. “Did my growing boobies make you all hard and needy or is it my new sexy ass?”

I gulped, I hadn’t expected this and was really trying to figure out what had happened, but when her warm hand slid my cock out of my shorts and pulled it out for her inspection my mind went blank. She was stroking my length up and down staring at my hard cock as the tip began to leak pre-cum.

“If Nikki gave you a big hard cock she better take care of it, right?” Her husky voice was low and sexy as she leaned down and wrapped her lips around my length. For a brief moment I worried about her talking like that but then her blue hair bobbed up and down in my lap as she began to suck earnestly. I leaned back in my chair and enjoyed Nicole on her knees sucking my fat hard cock. One of her hands held the base of my shaft helping her force it deep into her throat and the other stroked and fondled my balls. Looking down at the sexy blue haired bimbo sucking my cock pushed me over the edge and I flooded her throat with a thick load of cum. Nicole shook and squealed around my cock, her eyes practically rolling into the back of her head as she sucked and swallowed at my shaft almost automatically.

As we both tried to catch our breath I noticed Nicole was rubbing her enlarged tits in her hands. She didn’t seem to be in pain but I was worried so I pointed to the medical table. “Sit down Nicole. Do your breasts hurt?”

“They felt super good while growing but now they are all tender and sore.” She lifted and squeezed one round breast as if to illustrate. “Can you check them for me?”

Concerned I nodded and reached out and felt her enlarged breast. The tissue felt right, and there was no signs of bruising or even stretching. It was when I heard Nicole quietly moaning and realized her hand had slid between her legs that I realized she had been teasing me.

“They feel fine don’t they?” I asked then added with a joking tone. “Or at least they do to me.”

“They feel amazing Jace!” Nikki cooed. “So my butt grew a bit and I’m extra sensitive after growing, but I’m fine! Can we get out of the lab please?”

She pleaded with me and I wasn’t sure it was a good idea. If anything went wrong we would be far from the equipment but we hadn’t noticed any other changes for a long time.

“Please?” She pleaded again and this time she looked at me with a sudden light in her eyes. “Oh I know we need to go shopping! I need some new clothes and we can record the changes.”

I reluctantly agreed. We got cleaned up and headed out into town to get her some new clothes. Mostly I just carried boxes and wondered why she was being so selective and secretive about her selections, but I figured it was the kind of thing a girl wanted to keep to herself. She did provide me with her measurements from each store and I dutifully recorded them in my notes. She surprised me when she stopped in the makeup department of one store and as we were headed back to my car she grabbed my arm.

“Jace!” Nicole said with a grin. “A tattoo parlor! That’s perfect! I want something permanent to remind me of our first success and my transformation.”

I was beginning to wonder if it was a good idea to let her go as she shoved the bags in my car and then pulled me towards the tattoo parlor. Still I really did have a thing for girls with ink so while my head said no my hardening cock wanted her to go all out. As we were looking through the options for tattoos the artist came out of the back.

“I want something to show I’ve changed.” Nicole told the artist. “I want it to be pretty, and girly but show transformation because I feel like a whole new woman.”

The artist shrugged and suggested a few things. Finally Nicole picked out a beautiful blue butterfly for her lower back. It was stereotypical and a little trashy but the imagery was appropriate and the fact that it was just a little trashy made it super hot to me. Nicole headed into the back and I waited out front working through our research on my phone. Hours later, much longer than expected, Nicole came out of the back with a wide grin.

“Side effect.” She whispered in my ear. “I heal super fast now, and it barely hurt. In fact it felt kinda good, I may want some more.”

I turned over the fact that she said had “some more,” not another one while she paid. The total seemed awfully high too and that made me suspicious. In the end however she pulled me smiling from the shop. I had thought about trying to get her to go down on me again but when she got to the car she fell asleep on the ride back to her place. Helping her get her boxes upstairs she was already asleep by the time I had everything in her apartment. I smiled and looked over her sleeping form. She had such sexy tits, ass, and hips now I should feel guilty for tricking her into so many changes at once but I didn’t. Everything had turned her into a curvy woman, and the increased nerve endings in her breasts, nipples, clit, lips, tongue, and throat made her enjoy sexual contact so much more. Heck she had cum from sucking my cock.