The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello Readers! If you haven’t read a disclaimer before, welcome to the site and welcome to your first story. For the rest of you, this is probably pretty standard stuff. The following story is meant only for entertainment purposes. I do not support or condone any of the actions depicted in the story unless they are consensual between two or more adults. All characters depicted herein are over the age of 18. If you yourself are not 18 years old or older do not go any further. If you are not okay with graphic sexual activities including but not limited to non-consensual and humiliating acts then please look for another story.

Copyright © 2020

Posted on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal use as long as this notice is retained.

Adventures in Biochemistry

Day 1: The Plan

“Good morning Nicole!” I called out as the slender young woman walked into the room. She was pulling her dark blue hair back into a ponytail, wrapping a hair band around it to keep it out of her way. I gave her a quick look and admired her, not for the first time. Nicole was cute and slender with small perky breasts and had that energy that just made you want to be around her. It didn’t help matters at all that she was brilliant.

Nicole had come to me for help while we were both working on advanced degrees in biochemistry and bio-engineering. Apparently she’d been impressed by my last paper and thought I would have insight into the project she was working on. Her mind truly impressed me. While so many people on the planet were chasing weight loss drugs and anti-aging creams she had come up with a different formula. It used a combination of engineered retrovirus, chemical compounds, and enzymes to let the patient gain weight. Most people lost interest at that point, but I knew better.

In fact the genius of her invention was in the execution and application. Cancer patients, people with genetic conditions, and the elderly all often had trouble gaining and retaining weight. Even people who did gain weight through simple diet often gained it in the wrong places leading to more strain on the heart and other health complications. Nicole’s serum could cause the individual to gain weight, and even height in targeted areas and retain a healthy skin tone and appearance during the process. It was truly genius. When she brought me on to help with the genetics I’d been eager for the chance. Work with a cute genius day in day out alone in the lab? Sign me up.

“Good morning Jace! How did batch Gamma ST-6 perform?” She asked as she saw what I was working on. She came over and looked down the microscope beside me at the sample. She was close enough that I could smell the soap she used and her hip brushed against my leg before I could move out of her way.

“Better than expected honestly.” I muttered, distracted by her touch and closeness. I stroked my goatee and then pulled up the files on my laptop. “The results in all the test animals are perfectly within the expected effect. It’s universal, 100% success in all test subjects with 0 rejection. Honestly if we hadn’t done the data collection ourselves I would have suspected results this good were faked.”

“Well.” She grinned. “The last adjustments you made to the ST-6 retrovirus was inspired! The identification and insertion of the needed genetic code is flawless. And after I tweaked the chemical suspension and enzyme bath the serum was bound to perform well.”

“Yeah...” I started to say and scratched the back of my head. I wished she would talk about me with that much enthusiasm. I’d tried to let her know I was interested more than once, but I either was terrible at dropping hints or she wasn’t interested. Instead she just seemed obsessed with the formula and that dominated all our time together. Even when we went out for drinks a few times it was all she could talk about. I decided to swap my train of thought before I got caught up in that disappointment. “Hey how about your meeting with the ethics and approval board?”

Nicole was by far the better of the two of us with people, like I said it was that energy and enthusiasm that surrounded her. I thought this would also be good news but her mood soured and her face darkened.

“The stuck up idiots shut us down!” She complained. “They said they don’t see a point in a weight gain drug and that it would be irresponsible to allow two “nobody” scientists to conduct human trials. They say we haven’t shown enough progress.”

“That’s absurd.” I shook my head. “We’ve got more promising results than all of our peers.”

“Well...” Said Nicole stretching the word out. “What if we tried it... on me?”

I stared at her dumbfounded. She couldn’t be suggesting an unapproved human trial with herself as a test subject could she? Then my mind snapped to another thought. Wouldn’t she gain weight? I already thought of her as cute and slender but I wouldn’t mind seeing her with a few more curves. A sudden image of her with heavy breasts and a big ass popped into my head. I shifted in my seat as my pants were suddenly too tight.

“Nicole...” I started to say and she cut me off gesturing to the laptop as she pulled up the results from our last several trials.

“Worst case nothing happens! We’ve worked out all the side effects and the last trial was 100%! The trial before that saw success for all participants withing the 90% range.” She looked down at our latest sample. “All we have to do is adapt it for humans and then I can take a dose and we’ll have something tangible to prove to the board!”

“Okay, okay.” I exhaled slowly, she had her heart set on it, I knew how she got. “I’ll work tonight to get it reset for human DNA. Where would you like to target your growth?”

“Well...” She looked thoughtful. “You think we could give me some larger breasts? That would show those old idiots that it has applications in the real world!”

I nodded and turned to my computer to start working but the vision of Nicole with large soft breasts wouldn’t leave my head and I found myself distracted and had a hard time focusing. Hours passed and I made slow progress on the adjustments.

“Jace...” Nicole waved a hand in front of my face. I glanced up at the wall clock and saw it was early evening. “I’m going home, going to need rest if I’m going to start a transformation tomorrow. I’ll send you my notes and you can wrap up.”

“Mmmm hmmm.” I stared at her ass when she bent over her computer to send me the files. She would look better with a bigger ass too, wouldn’t she? I had to shake my head, thinking of Nicole as a sexy curvy woman was so distracting.

As Nicole grabbed her things and headed home I opened her notes. I was almost done and really didn’t need them but I needed to double check my figures against hers. When I poured over her notes though I was amazed. She had figured out how to target more than just weight, she was working on formulas to increase nerve endings, enhance collagen to firm and plump body parts. She had even figured out how to enlarge glands in the breast tissue besides fat. As I poured over her notes I slid my hand down and unzipped my pants. I stroked my aching cock thinking about all the changes that I could do to Nicole if I was that kind of man, how I could practically turn her into my own personal wet dream.

As I shot a thick stream of cum against the bottom of the lab table I resolved to do something extreme. I was tired of pining away for Nicole. I was going to make her mine, one way or another. I started work on the serum and began adding a few extra touches. An hour later I had wrapped up the formula and had figured out a way to more easily mix and customize a serum in the future, and Delta ST-6 was ready for human trials.