The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS 2

Chapter 7

As Kenny reached out to Adam via video chat on Dr. Gordon’s new laptop, he felt great satisfaction that he had done exactly what Adam had instructed and that his efforts had met with success. “Good morning Daddy. I have Jimmy here. He has watched the two initial files on his new laptop and is well on his way to becoming a good boy.”

“That is so nice to hear Kenny. Let me speak to him.” Kenny positioned the laptop in front of Jimmy so that Adam could see him. “Good morning Jimmy, how is my newest good boy feeling?”

“I feel wonderful Daddy. Thank you for sending Kenny to help me.”

“It was my pleasure. You and I have talked before and seen each other at some academic meetings and I always knew that, despite the formality of your appearance, you always had the makings of a good boy inside of you. You just needed some help bringing those feelings to the surface.”

“Thank you Daddy. It feels so good to be a good boy.”

“Yes, it does and you will continue to feel more and more pleasure as you learn to obey me and do exactly as you are told. Obedience is pleasure and I want you to feel as much pleasure as you can all the time.”

“Thank you Daddy. I will obey you without question.”

“Good boy.” The words sent shivers through Jimmy’s body and Kenny also felt their power. He knew that submission to Adam was the key to happiness.

“Now, Jimmy, as I have told you in the past, I admire the strong academics at Union College as well as their prowess in athletics.” Jimmy nodded. “What concerns me is your unwillingness in the past to embrace sexual openness on campus and to allow your students to enjoy the sexual freedom that they are entitled to.” Adam was right. Union College’s academic standing was second to none. It had produced several Rhodes and Fullbright Scholars and even a Nobel laureate. Its athletic teams regularly won conference championships in a number of sports. But, its students lived under what Adam saw as medieval sexual repression. This needed to change and now Jimmy would help make that change. Based on his success at Central College, Adam believed that by the end of the academic year, a majority of Union College students would embrace sexual openness.

“Jimmy, it’s time to begin making long overdue changes that will benefit the students, faculty and alumni at Union College. I know that you want what is best for them.”

“Yes, Daddy, I will make whatever changes you believe are best.”

“Good boy.” Jimmy penis sprang back to life upon hearing those words. “Am I correct that you have two children attending Union College now?”

“Yes, Daddy. My son, Phillip is a junior and my daughter, Constance, is a freshman. I also have another daughter, Prudence, who is a senior in high school. Sadly, my wife passed away several years ago, so I am raising my children alone.”

“Yes, Jimmy, I was sorry to hear about your wife. I know she would want what is best for them.”

“Yes, Daddy, their proper education was important to her. They have done well here at Union College. My son is a starter on the lacrosse team and my daughter is honors student.”

“I am glad to hear that Jimmy. However, I think that you have been very selfish about their future. Part of going to college is experiencing new things and trying things that you new thought you would. Having them attend Union College is like locking them in a jail cell. It’s not fair to them or to any of the students who attend Union College.” Dr. Gordon looked ashamed. He had always thought he was doing the right thing for his kids and the other students, but know he realized that Adam was right. He was stifling their humanity. “Jimmy, it’s time for us to make some changes here at Union College and I know what’s best. We will make the changes gradually, but they will be made and you will do what you are told. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy. I will do as I am told.”

“Good boy.”

“I will be sending you several more files to watch on your new laptop. You will spend at least three hours a day watching your training files and stroking your penis. You will begin to understand the importance of sexual openness. Next Friday, you and your children will visit Central College. I have made arrangements for your two eldest children to transfer here for the rest of this semester. They will learn about sexual openness and can remain here for the rest of their undergraduate education. Both of them will be enrolled in the Sex and Gender Studies Department. Your youngest child will be admitted once she finishes high school. There will be no reason for her to apply to any other school. She too will be enrolled in Sex and Gender Studies. This is for their own good. Once they experience sexual openness, they will become different people.”

“Yes, Daddy. I understand.”

“Good boy. It is almost time for Kenny to leave, but he has one more duty to perform.” Kenny knew exactly what he was expected to do. He had Dr. Gordon sit and he pulled down his jockstrap. Dr. Gordon was hard again and Kenny began to lick his shaft and eventually took Dr. Gordon’s hard penis in his mouth. It was clear that pure pleasure was coursing through Dr. Gordon’s body. He began to moan and his back arched.

“Oh fuckkkkk. That feels so good.” Kenny had honed his cock sucking skills on Davis and knew exactly how to give an incredible blow job. Dr. Gordon finally came filling Kenny’s mouth.” Adam enjoyed watching his newest good boy experiencing pleasure like he had never felt before. Kenny licked his shaft clean and Dr. Gordon was allowed to put his clothes back on with the exception of his old briefs. From now on, he would wear a jockstrap. As Kenny left, they shook hands. “Mr. Barton, thank you so much for visiting and for my new laptop.”

“My pleasure,” Kenny grinned.

“I look forward to visiting Central College next weekend.”

“But Dr. Gordon, you are scheduled to attend the alumni workshop next weekend,” Esther interrupted.

“That will have to be rescheduled. I have more pressing business to attend to at Central College.” Esther nodded. “Mr. Barton, tell Dr. Connor I will be at Central College by 3:00pm with my children and that we will be delighted to be his guests for the weekend.”

“Wonderful Dr. Gordon. I know he will be pleased.” Kenny left to head back to Central College. Dr. Gordon retreated to his office.

“Esther, I will be busy the rest of the day. Please see that I am not disturbed.”

“Yes, Dr. Gordon.” Dr. Gordon closed the door to his office. He then stripped down to his jockstrap and ankle socks. He opened his new laptop and put in his earbuds. It was time to listen to his training files. Adam had also included several large files of gay porn to help deepen his trance. Soon, Jimmy was stroking his rigid cock as pleasure coursed through his body. Since his wife had died three years ago, he had not had sex and his mind and his body reacted strongly to the pleasure he was feeling. He had always thought of himself as straight, but the arousal he was now feeling from watching porn suggested otherwise. He was grateful to Adam for this awakening and he would help guide Union College into a new era of sexual openness. For now, Jimmy was finding the sexual pleasure that he had been missing for so long.

* * *

Dr. Gordon had managed to coral his kids into his Land Rover despite protests from James, Jr. that he was missing lacrosse practice and from Margaret that she was missing a science club meeting. He had sat down with both James and Margaret the night before and explained to them that they would be spending the rest of the semester at Central College as visiting students. Both expressed disapproval, but respected their father and agreed to the transfer. Little did either of them know that, once they had emersed themselves in sexual openness, they would not want to return to Union College. During the week since Kenny had left, Dr. Gordon had followed his training schedule to the letter and even requested additional files from Adam, who now had a firm grip on his mind and body. Adam had told him to bring James and Margaret and that there was no need to pack any clothing or personal items as those would be supplied. He also suggested that Dr. Gordon’s youngest daughter, Haley, would be granted early admission at Central College if she wanted to stay. At one point, Margaret, in frustration had challenged her dad saying “Isn’t that the school that you said had all the perverts?”

“No sweetie. Daddy used to think that Central College was a bad place, but now I understand that I was wrong. It’s a very welcoming environment that allows all students the freedom to explore their sexuality.”

“That sounds like a crock,” James, Jr. had said.

“Check that attitude son,” Dr. Gordon said, “Dr. Connor has created a very nurturing environment that I know that both of you will benefit from.” As Dr. Gordon pulled through the front gates of Central College, his kids were dumbfounded by what they saw.

“Those two girls are naked,” Haley said, “and they are holding hands and kissing.” Dr. Gordon smiled.

“Isn’t that nice? They are free to be who they want without fear or prejudice. Central College encourages students to be clothing optional and to engage in regular sex with multiple partners.” James, Jr. was beginning to think that this transfer was not the worst idea in the world. His teenage hormones had been frustrated by the Victorian rules imposed on students at Union College. Dr. Gordon parked the car and ushered his children toward President Connor’s office. All the student they passed were very polite and seemed exceedingly happy.

Dr. Gordon opened the door to Dr. Connor’s office. Because the weather had gotten cooler, Dr. Connor’s secretary was actually wearing a see-through negligee with her platform heels. “Good afternoon, Dr. Gordon. So nice to see you again. Dr. Connor will be with you shortly.”

“Good afternoon. These are my children, James, Jr., Margaret and Haley. James, Jr. and Margaret will be enrolling her for the rest of the semester.”

“Yes, Sir. Dr. Connor had me do all of the paperwork and they will be transferring into the Sex and Gender Studies Department. James, Jr. will have to take an extra course on Transgender Appreciation, which is required for all juniors. I’m sure he will enjoy it. Most of our male students have never had the opportunity to cross-dress.” Dr. Connor smiled.

“That sounds wonderful.” James, Jr. looked less convinced.

“Dad, that means I have to dress up like a girl?”

“Yes, son. But it’s for your own good. I know you will enjoy wearing panties and a bra.” About the time, Dr. Connor emerged from his office. He was accompanied by Dr. Parker, the head of the Sex and Gender Studies Program and another young woman wearing a school girl outfit with knee socks and Mary Jane shoes. She was not wearing a bra and still had some cum in her hair.

“Ah, Dr. Gordon, welcome back to Central College. These must be your kids. I would like you to meet Dr. Parker and his assistant, Naomi.

“ Nice to meet you both. Yes, this is James, Jr. and Margaret and Haley. Both James, Jr. and Margaret are excited about enrolling here at Central College. Both James, Jr. and Margaret did not seem to share their father’s enthusiasm.

“Wonderful. We are more than happy to have them and to give them the freedom to explore their sexual boundaries. I know that Jimmy, Jr. and Maggie will fit in nicely. Both children winced at the informal nickname assigned by Adam. Adam led them into his office. Dr. Gordon had to fight the instinct to strip down to his jockstrap and socks, but he was sure that time would come during their visit. “I’ve invited Dr. Parker since both Jimmy, Jr. and Maggie will be assigned to his department of Sex and Gender Studies. His assistant is Naomi, who is in charge of helping new female students integrate into the department. They have prepare a listing of the courses that Jimmy, Jr. and Maggie will be enrolled in.” Dr. Parker slid a sheet of paper over to James, Jr. and Margaret and a copy of Dr. Gordon. Dr. Connor read out loud. “Jimmy, Jr. will be in Transgender Appreciation 101, Queer Literature 201, Modern Dance for Beginners, Sex Lab and Sexual Liberation Philosophy 201.” James, Jr. looked uncomfortable. “Now, for Maggie we have History of Sex Work 101, Sex Lab, Stipping and Pole Dancing for Beginners, Erotic Massage 101 and BDSM as a Lifestyle Choice.”

“What interesting classes,” Dr. Gordon said, “I wish I could enroll as a student.” Adam smiled.

“I know that you will both enjoy them and learn so much.” He turned to Dr. Parker. “Clark, I think you have made arrangements for Maggie to have her first treatment this afternoon?”

“Yes, Sir. I had to make a few scheduling adjustments, but I will have the chair open for her about 2:00pm.” A look of fear showed on Margaret’s face.

“What treatment. I’m not sick. I feel fine.” Dr. Parker smiled.

“All women transferring into the Sex and Gender Studies Department are required to undergo several sessions of treatment in one of my chairs of obedience. The process is designed to help female students adjust their thinking to be more conducive to sexual education. There is no reason to worry. The process is, for the most part, not painful and you will feel so much better once you have had your first treatment.” Margaret looked at her father.

“Please don’t make me do that Daddy,”

“Now, now sweetie. Dr. Parker will take good care of you. They want you to have a wonderful experience here at Central College, so you need to follow the rules and have the necessary treatment. I know you will feel much better when Dr. Parker is finished. If Dr. Parker agrees, I will be there for your first treatment.” There was a look of resignation in Margaret’s eyes and she nodded her assent.