The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS 2

Chapter 6

Kenny opened the box that had been delivered and looked at the business card in his hand. He had never had a business card before. This card had the logo for Central College along with his name and new title “Special Assistant to the President for Sexual Development.” He had graduated and was now working directly for President Connor. Adam had impressed on him how important his work would be and Kenny had jumped at the chance to stay at Central College after graduation. He certainly could have gotten more money working on a metropolitan newspaper, but this job meant the world to him, despite the rather meager salary. He knew that his work was important to Adam and that was worth more than any amount of money. Even better was the fact that his boyfriend (and soon to be husband), Davis, had also gotten a job at Central College in the housing department. They had moved to a small apartment on the edge of the campus.

During his first week of work, Adam had reviewed his plans for expanding his sexual openness education to other colleges and universities. He now had the full backing of the Board of Directors, who had channel considerable financial resources into the project. Kenny would be Adam’s envoy to the presidents of these schools helping to spread Adam’s education philosophy. He would also be assigned special projects on campus to consolidate Adam’s control. Tomorrow, he was leaving to meet with the president of Union College a couple of hours to the north. Union was a church affiliated college with strict rules about dress and morals. Adam had visited there a couple of years ago and found the place to be stuffy and homophobic. He had placed it high on the list of schools that be believed could benefit from sexual openness or, as he put it, a good enema. Kenny headed toward the President’s Office to give Adam a final briefing on his upcoming trip. The weather was beginning to cool down after a long hot summer, which meant that fewer students were enjoying the clothing optional policy. He stopped for a few minutes to watch a modern dance class that was meeting on the quad. The girls were all topless with tights and dance shoes. It was nice to see so many happy students.

Adam’s secretary waved him in. Other than a scarf and heels, she was completely nude. It was funny, people seemed so much happier without having to wear clothes. Adam was on the phone. Kenny stripped to his jockstrap and ankle socks and took a seat on the couch. Whenever he came into Adam’s presence, it was instinct to strip. It would have been disrespectful to Adam to do otherwise. Just seeing Adam made Kenny’s penis hard. “How’s my new Special Assistant?”

“I’m fine Daddy.” Calling Adam “Daddy” was also a habit ingrained in Kenny’s mind. Just being around Adam made him relax. Adam had trained him personally and knew exactly what made Kenny tick. He walked behind Kenny, who was seated on the couch and nuzzled Kenny’s neck and then pinched his nipples. It was all Kenny could do not to cum.

“I see that you are keeping up with your physical training. I’m very pleased.” Any praise from Adam was arousing. He was such an incredible man and downright sexy. There was nothing that Kenny would not do for him. Just bringing new guys to him to be trained as good boys was an honor. It was why Kenny jumped at the chance to stay at Central College and work with Adam. At Adam’s suggestion, Kenny had started working out at the gym with one of the personal trainers there. He had adjusted Kenny’s diet and had him lifting weights three days a week. With the trainer’s help and the occasional injection of steroids, Kenny had bulked up and was no longer the scrawny geek reporter that he once had been. Even his boyfriend, Davis, had noticed the difference and loved the changes. “I want you to continue to take good care of your body. I have lots of work for you and I want you to make a good impression.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Adam took his hand and led him over to his desk. Adam smiled.

“As much as I would love to stretch your hole, we need to talk about your trip to Union College.” Kenny took a seat. He was still hard as a rock and his pussy was not just a bit disappointed that Adam was not pumping his cock in and out of it. “I have had my eye on Union College for a while. Are you familiar with it?”

“A little bit,” Kenny said, “I had friend from high school who went there. Pretty religious I think. Seems like a dreary place to go to school.” Adam laughed. He stood up and looked out his window at the quad. There were dozens of students in various degrees of dress from totally nude to partially clothed engaging in all sorts of activities including several that were paired off having sex. Everyone was happy and having a wonderful time. It warmed his heart. This is what the college experience should be and, if he had any say, would be as more and more colleges and universities embraced his philosophy of sexual openness.

“You are mostly correct. Most students who go to Union are pretty religious and I don’t necessarily have a problem with that except to the extent that it restricts their sexual development. We have built a wonderful environment here at Central College where all students are free to express themselves sexually without fear of discipline or repression. That is something that the students at Union College are deprived of and that must change.” Kenny nodded. Adam was such a visionary.

Adam pulled out a new laptop. “This laptop is my gift to President Gordon at Union College. When you meet with him tomorrow, please start up the laptop and have him watch the program with the ear buds. I have loaded my hypnosis program for good boys. As you know, it is very powerful. While he is watching, you can strip down to your jockstrap and ankle socks. Once he is deep, you should suggest that he strip and put on his new jockstrap and socks.” Adam handed Kenny a bad with two jockstraps and two pairs of white ankle socks. The jocks had the name “Jimmy” written on them in magic marker. “Once he has changed, he can resume watching the program and you should begin stroking his erection through his jockstrap. This will strengthen the effect. He can then begin to masturbate himself to cement his training. He should watch both programs. He will be very erect and you should give him his very good boy blowjob.” Kenny licked his lips. He loved helping new guys become good boys. “Once he has received his initial training, please give me a call, so that I can speak with him. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy.” Those two words from Adam were still as powerful as they had ever been. Being a good boy was Kenny’s most ardent wish. “You have a busy day tomorrow. I want you to leave early so that you arrive in plenty of time for your 9:00am appointment with President Gordon. Remember, you will be planting the seeds for change at Union College. With proper nourishment and encouragement, those seeds will sprout and will help the students at Union College discover the sexual openness they have been missing.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Kenny took the laptop and headed back to his apartment. It was a privilege to work for Adam. Davis was waiting when her arrived. He had just finished his workout and his body was covered in sweat. Kenny sat next to him and inhaled from his pits. His pungent body odor made Kenny instantly hard.

“Fuck, you smell good!” Kenny dropped to his knees and Davis allowed him to take his cock. Davis loved how Kenny knew exactly how to suck his cock and to extend his pleasure for as long as possible before he came. Eventually, Davis could not hold back and filled Kenny’s mouth with his warm seed. Kenny savored the taste and swallowed. “Your cum tastes so good.” He took Davis’ hand and led him back to their bedroom. Before long, both of them were asleep.

The next morning, Kenny woke early per Adam’s instructions. He showered and put on a nice suit. He hated wearing clothing, but this time it was important. He needed to gain President Gordon’s confidence so that the laptop could serve its purpose. He did not want to disappoint Adam. By the time he reached the campus of Union College, he had just enough time to park and make his way to the President’s Office. As he walked through the campus, he noted that all of the men were dressed neatly with blazers and ties and all of the women had blouses and tartan skirts. While he admired their uniformity, he despised the lack of individuality that pervaded the place. The students looked like automatons. He entered President Gordon’s office and was greeted by his secretary.

“Good morning. You must be from President Connor’s office at Central College?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Wonderful. Dr. Gordon is expecting you. Please have a seat.” Kenny took a seat. About five minutes later, the door to President Gordon’s office opened and a man in his late 40’s emerged. Dr. Gordon was much younger than Kenny had expected and very distinguished looking, even handsome. Dr. Gordon extended his hand.

“I’m James Gordon, nice to meet you.”

“Kenneth Barton,” Ken said.

“Nice to meet you young man, please follow me. And Esther, please hold my calls and see that we are not disturbed.”

“Yes, Sir.” Dr. Gordon closed the door and motioned Kenny to a seat.

“So, what do you think of our campus, Mr. Barton?”

“Very nice Sir, but…..”

“But what….?” Dr. Gordon said.

“Well, as you know, Central College is much more liberal in terms of its dress code and the freedoms we enjoy.”

“Yes, so I have read. I’ll be honest. I know that Dr. Connor wants to start a dialogue between our two schools, but we seem to have so little in common. I have talked to him several times in the last couple of months and I don’t share his commitment to….sexual openness. To me, that type of wanton sexual behavior is just plain sinful.” Kenny restrained himself from saying something he might regret.

“I understand, but Dr. Connor gave me this laptop. He asked that I present it to you as his gift and that you take a few minutes to watch the program about Central College that he loaded onto it.”

“I’m not sure I have enough time to do that right now.” Kenny was persistent.

“I know you have a busy schedule, but just take a few minutes to look at the program.” Dr. Gordon nodded. The least he could do was to be courteous to this young man who had driven up to see him.

“Certainly.” Kenny smiled. He opened the laptop and plugged in the earbuds and handed them to Dr. Gordon. He then clicked on the program file marked “Hypno Control”. The program started as a normal bio on Central College, but as Dr. Gordon watched, the sounds in her earbuds changed to soft whispers telling him to relax and obey, to watch the spiral and to open his mind. Slowly the images on the laptop were replace by a spiral. Dr. Gordon’s eyes focused on the spiral. Kenny could see that his body was relaxing. He breathing had slowed and deepened and his eyes gradually closed. Kenny remembered how nice it was when he went under for Adam. He removed his suit so that he was wearing only his jockstrap and white ankle socks. When the file ended, Dr. Gordon’s eyes fluttered open. He was sporting a rigid penis that tented his trousers.

“Jimmy, did you enjoy that file?”

“Yes, Sir. I feel so much better now.” Kenny smiled.

“Good. It always feels nice to be a good boy.” Dr. Gordon nodded. “Before you watch the next file, please remove your clothes and let’s get you into a nice comfortable jockstrap and some socks.” Dr. Gordon removed his suit clothes and Kenny handed him the jockstrap marked “Jimmy”. He slipped it on and slipped on a pair of white ankle socks. “That feels better, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Sir.” Kenny noticed that Adam had also included one of his used jockstraps in a plastic bag. He handed it to Dr. Gordon.

“Inhale deeply boy. This is Daddy’s musk. His smell excites and arouses you.” Dr. Gordon complied. His penis was straining against his jockstrap. “Now, it’s time for your next training file.” Kenny started the file and began to rub Dr. Gordon’s rigid cock through the material of his new jockstrap. This elicited moans of pleasure from Dr. Gordon. “Watch and go deep boy. You belong to Daddy now.”

“I belong to Daddy.”

“Good boy. When you cum, your mind and body will belong to Daddy forever.” Kenny pulled down Dr. Gordon’s new jockstrap and began to stroke his engorged penis. Finally, Dr. Gordon exploded spraying his chest with cum. “You will eat all of you cum. Cum is never wasted. Your cum and your orgasms belong to Daddy now.”

“I belong to Daddy. I am his good boy.”