The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS 2

Chapter 8

The meeting in Dr. Connor’s office was interrupted by a knock at his office door. “I’m sorry to interrupt Dr. Connor, but there is a gentleman here from Kappa Nu. He said that you asked him to come.”

“Yes, please send him in.” The boy entered.

“Michael, please come in. This is Michael or Mikey Bradshaw. He is the new president of Kappa Nu fraternity here on campus.” Mike was wearing a pair of black lycra shorts over his jockstrap along with a white t-shirt, white ankle socks and a pair of white Converse sneakers. Mikey is majoring in Sex and Gender Studies and I have asked him to help Jimmy, Jr. adjust to life here at Central College. Kappa Nu is a leader among the fraternities here in helping to develop good boys.” Just looking at Mikey’s body gave Dr. Gordon a hard on. Hopefully, he would get to visit Kappa Nu during Jimmy’s time here. Mikey took a seat next to Jimmy, Jr.

“Thank you Sir. We will enjoy having Jimmy, Jr. stay at Kappa Nu. We have a new pledge class and he will fit right in.”

“Wonderful,” Adam said, “I think we have everything squared away. Dr. Parker, if you will escort Maggie to your office for treatment….” Haley spoke up.

“Daddy, can I go with Margaret?”

“Why of course Haley, if it’s alright with Dr. Parker.”

“She is more than welcome. She can also spend some time in the chair of obedience if she likes.” Haley nodded. “Let’s head out. I want Maggie to have plenty of time for treatment.” Margaret and Haley stood and followed Dr. Parker and Naomi out of Dr. Connor’s office. They waved goodbye to their father.

“Mikey, if you will escort Jimmy, Jr. to Kappa Nu. I think he will feel more comfortable once he changes into a uniform.”

“Yes, Sir.” Jimmy, Jr. followed Mikey and Adam closed the door. At that point, Jimmy stripped down to his jockstrap and socks as he was conditioned to do. Adam had already removed his clothes and took a seat on the couch with his legs spread. Daddy’s cock was so beautiful. So big and so firm and it demanded Jimmy’s attention. Jimmy got on his knees and began to lavish licks to the shaft moving gradually up toward the head.

“You have some very nice children Jimmy. I think they will fit in well here at Central College. In a very short time, they will understand the importance of sexual openness and will help transplant that wonderful philosophy at Union College.” Jimmy’s mouth was too full of cock to respond. He was soon rewarded with a mouth full of Adam’s cum. It tasted so good. He has missed it over the past week. Dr. Parker guided Margaret and Haley back to his office. It was almost time for Margaret’s treatment.

“Naomi, please make sure the chair of obedience is ready for Maggie and that an IV is set up with her medicine.”

“Yes, Sir.” Naomi went into the adjacent room and checked on the chair. She loved her sessions in the chair and she knew that Margaret would enjoy it.”

“Dr. Parker, the chair is ready.”

“Good. Please take Maggie back and have her change into a treatment gown and socks.” She took Margaret’s hand and led her back.

“Please strip.” Margaret did as she was told. “Bra and panties too.” Naomi handed her a short cotton gown and a pair of white ankle socks. “No reason to be afraid, the chair will give you so much pleasure and clear out all the clutter in your mind. An empty mind feels so much better.” Naomi guided Margaret up into the chair with her feet on the footrest. She then secured her body with the Velcro straps. Dr. Parker entered.

“There now. All ready to get going?”

“Is my Daddy here?” Margaret asked.

“No, my dear, perhaps he was tied up with Dr. Conner. No worries, I’m sure he’ll be along. In the meantime, we need to get started emptying that mind of yours.” Dr. Parker rolled over an IV stand. “This is a little something to help you relax.” He wiped her arm with an alcohol wipe. “Just a little stick. There now. You will start to feel a warmth and a bit tingly.” Margaret sighed. It did feel warm and her body began to feel relaxed. Dr. Parker leaned her back against the headrest and placed earbuds in her ears. He then lowered the treatment dome down over her head. It looked much like an old-fashioned hair dryer. “Just relax and let the chair do its work.” Dr. Parker typed several commands into his laptop and the chair came to life. It started as a soft hum and Margaret’s head was bathed in a soft pink light. She could hear soft whispers telling her to relax and obey. Gradually, her eyes closed and her breathing slowed. The chair targeted the parts of her brain that controlled advanced thinking, reasoning and analysis shutting them down and replacing them with obedience and happiness. The more the chair stripped away, the greater the pleasure. Dr. Parker checked her pussy. It was sopping wet. She was feeling more sexual pleasure than she had ever felt. Her mind was bombarded with messages that obedience was pleasure and that her function was to pleasure others with her body. About 30 minutes into the treatment, Dr. Gordon arrived.

“How is my baby girl?”

“She is doing just fine. She will make a wonderful student her at Central College.” Dr. Gordon smiled. He was so glad that his children were getting to share the pleasure that he had experienced. Meanwhile, Jimmy, Jr. had arrived at Kappa Nu. As her entered the front door behind Mikey, he could smell the pungent aroma of sex and male body odor. He passed the lounge on the first floor where four brothers were naked watching porn and stroking their cocks.

“We always have gay porn available for you to watch,” Mike said. “There is nothing more relaxing that watching porn and stroking your cock.” Jimmy, Jr. was a bit grossed out, but he had to admit that he enjoyed stroking every so often. “We have a meeting with the new pledges in about 30 minutes and I would like you to attend. You’ll need to change into a jockstrap and socks.” Mikey handed Jimmy, Jr. a new jockstrap and a pair of white ankle socks similar to what most of the brothers were wearing. Jimmy, Jr. slipped off his dress pants, shirt, socks and briefs and stepped into his new jockstrap. It felt really comfortable and so did his new socks. He followed Mikey to another room where six other boys were waiting. They were also similarly dressed. “I would like you all to meet Jimmy Gordon. He is visiting Central College from Union College and will be living here in the Kappa Nu house. You will treat him like another other Kappa Nu brother.” The new pledges nodded. Mikey handed out headphones to each of them, including Jimmy, Jr.

“In a couple of minutes, you are going to begin watching a program on Kappa Nu here at Central College. I want you to focus, because you will be tested later on it. If you don’t score at least 75%, you will be dropped from the pledge class. Please put your headphones on.” Mikey put a DVD into machine and started it. In the headphones, Jimmy, Jr. could hear relaxing music and soft whispers. As he watched carefully, the images on the screen were replaced by a soft spinning spiral. It was so beautiful. For whatever reason, his penis was getting harder. It felt so good. Mikey was seated next to him and he began to stroke Jimmy’s penis through the material of his jockstrap. It felt so good, so much pleasure. Several other brothers entered the room and sat next to their assigned pledges. They too began to stroke their erections eliciting moans of pleasure. They all continued to watch the video, which depicted boys playing with each other and enjoying oral and anal sex. Finally, Jimmy erupted and cum oozed through his jockstrap. Mikey licked it. Other pledges also climaxed. This marked their transition into Kappa Nu. They were now officially pledges committed to serve the needs of the brothers.

“Welcome to Kappa Nu,” Mikey said. “You have all passed the test and your big brothers are assigned to you. They will guide your training and help you enjoy the next seven months as ‘twinks.’” The term “twink” was used because it captured the sound that most pledges made when experiencing anal sex for the first time. “Remember, as twinks, you serve the brothers. Whatever they ask you to do, you WILL do. I don’t care whether you want to do it or not. Your cares and concerns are of no importance. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Sir,” all of the pledges, including Jimmy said in unison.

“You will be living in the same room as your big brother. Obey him and he will help you survive your twink year. While you are a twink, you will be expected to wear your twink uniform, which consists of your jockstrap, white ankle socks, pink spandex shorts, a pink collar and a pair of pink Converse sneakers. Your big brother has your uniform for you. When you are in the Kappa Nu house, your should strip down to your jockstrap and socks only or be naked. Your uniform is for wearing around campus. If there are no more questions, please take time to meet with your big brother and show them appreciation.” The other pledges left for their rooms accompanied by their big brother. Jimmy, Jr. followed Mikey to his new room.

“I hope you enjoyed your first training session.” Jimmy, Jr. nodded and smiled.

“It felt so good. I hope I can have more training.”

“No worries.” Mikey laid back on his bed and Jimmy, Jr. snuggled up next to him. They kissed. Mikey resumed stroking Jimmy’s cock and helping him to re-enter trance. Mikey had other little brothers since he joined Kappa Nu, but Jimmy was special. Helping him put aside the homophobia that had polluted his mind from Union College was important. So far, Jimmy was a promising student, but Mikey wanted him to embrace Central College and all that it stood for and that would take considerable work.

Naomi helped Margaret changed into more suitable clothing for a student at Central College. Her old clothes were far too conservative, not to mention uncomfortable. Naomi picked out a halter top, micro mini skirt, thigh high white stockings and platform heels. She modelled her new outfit for Dr. Parker and her father.

“You look wonderful Maggie,” Dr. Parker said, “the perfect slut.”

“Yes, honey, how do you feel?”

“Daddy, I like feel so good. Dr. Parker could feel the sexual excitement pumping through her. He reached down under her skirt and felt her pussy. Nice and wet, just like it should be.

“More training tomorrow, but I want to take you for a visit to the Sex Lab.”

“Daddy, can I have treatment too?” Haley asked jealous of the transformation in her sister.

“I’ll talk to Dr. Connor and see if we can have you file sent from your high school to Central College for early admission. If he agrees, I am sure that Dr. Parker would be happy to make arrangements for you to receive treatment.”

“Absolutely,” Dr. Parker confirmed, “I will recommend to Dr. Connor that you be accepted immediately.” Haley smiled. Seeing her sister so happy made her want to be happy too. She had hoped to attend Union College, but Central College looked so much more fun. “Let’s take a stroll down to the Sex Lab.” They followed Dr. Parker down a long hallway to a door marked “Sex Lab.” “All students are required to attend Sex Lab three times a week. We believe that each of our students benefits from regular sex with different partners and the Sex Lab is designed to fulfill that need. Each student is assigned three sessions each week. When they report to the Sex Lab, they are pared with another student randomly. That may be either a boy or a girl since we do not believe in discrimination based on sexual orientation. The pair then spend about 90 minutes engaging in sexual activity ranging from heavy petting to full sex. We find that regular sex helps our students relax and feel good about themselves. It also encourages them to enjoy sex with different people so they can expand their enjoyment. We have counselors in the Sex Lab to help students if any problems arise.”

“What a wonderful program,” Dr. Gordon said, “I wish we had something like that at Union College.”

“Eventually you will. It’s only a matter of time.” They entered the Sex Lab and were greeted by a young woman, who was naked, except for a pair of Birkenstock sandals.

“Good afternoon, Dr. Parker.”

“Good afternoon, Gretchen. I was just showing our guests our Sex Lab. Gretchen is one of my best students in the Sex and Gender Studies Department, which is why she is assigned as a counselor here.” Gretchen guided them down a hallway flanked by bedrooms with a large glass window for viewing. Each of the bedrooms were occupied by couples engaging in sex. Dr. Gordon’s children had not seen anything like this before. At Union College, students were encouraged to abstain from sex until after marriage. Sex outside marriage was considered a sin. Nothing could be more different at Central College, which sex was encouraged and even mandated as a healthy outlet for students. Studies conducted at Adam’s direction had shown that this aspect of sexual openness had dramatically reduced depression and suicide among students. Not surprisingly, the number of pregnant female students had increased dramatically, especially since the use of contraceptives and protection were banned. Male students were encouraged to breed female students.

Dr. Parker stopped the group in front of one of the windows. Inside the room was a white female student and an African-American male student. “The young man in this room is Terrell Barnes, he is one of my graduate students who is writing his thesis on the health benefits of breeding white females. He participates in Sex Lab as part of his research. There is actually a waiting list of undergraduate females who want to be bred by Terrell.” Maggie nodded.

“He has such a beautiful cock. I would love to have that inside me.” Dr. Parker smiled.

“Hopefully you will have that opportunity. It will do you a world of good. Let’s listen in on what’s going on.” Dr. Parker reached up to the in-room speaker and turned it on.

“Oh fuck Daddy, your cock feels so good. Fuck me hard. Please put a baby in me.”

“Hold still bitch, let me fill you with my cum.” As they watched, Terrell pumped in and out of her pussy. Finally, his cock spasmed and he flooded her womb with his spunk. She turned and began to clean his shaft claiming as much of his cum as she could swallow. The next room down had two boys, who were exploring each others bodies. The first was sucking the cock of the other.

“In this room are two straight boys. We want out straight students to experiment with gay sex. It’s healthy and it helps them appreciate new sexual experiences. We have found that most straight guys are actually very curious about gay sex and want to try it. We also have ample conditioning that promotes gay sex among both our male and female students. We recently did a study of our seniors and found that almost 90% of our straight students regularly engage in gay sex.” Adam nodded.

“If there is one thing we don’t tolerate at Central College, it’s homophobia. The best way to defeat that kind of medieval thinking is to encourage all students to enjoy gay sex.” The group then returned to Dr. Parker’s office.

“Dr. Parker, thank you for allowing us to see some of the Sex and Gender Studies resources,” Dr. Gordon said. “I know that both Maggie and Haley have enjoyed it.” Dr. Parker looked at his watch.

“I hate to cut things off, but Maggie needs to check in at Sigma Epsilon Xi sorority, where she will be living for this semester. Naomi will take her there and get her settled. Haley is welcome to go along and visit.” Haley nodded. Everything she had seen during the visit made her want to become a student at Central College and to join the Sex and Gender Studies Department. Maggie raised her hand.

“Dr. Parker,” she asked timidly, “I love my new clothes, but I want wondering about Central College’s clothing optional policy for students?” Dr. Parker smiled.

“Of course, all students have the right to go clothing optional on campus. That means that going topless or bottomless or fully nude is equally acceptable. Most of our female students take advantage of the clothing optional policy. We also encourage students to engage in public sex when and where they feel is comfortable for them. We also encourage parents and alumni to take advantage of clothing optional and public sex while visiting the campus.” Maggie smiled. She loved the idea of being able to walk around campus in the nude.