The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS 2

Chapter 5

President Wilson closed the door to his office and quickly stripped down to his jockstrap and ankle socks. The Board meeting had been a tremendous success thanks to Adam. He lubed his already hard penis and opened his computer screen to his favorite gay porn. He loved stroking his cock and going deeper for his Daddy. Before his training, his life had been an endless series of meetings and paperwork. That had all changed. Now, he spent most of his afternoons gooning and watching files that he received from Adam on a regular basis. Sometimes he would invite Dr. Waldner over and they would sit next to each other and stroke. It was not unusual for President Wilson to spend 4-5 hours a day stroking. Adam had suggested that at a minimum he needed to devote 3 hours and Wilson considered that almost sacrilegious. Gooning helped him to relax and to feel pleasure. He believed firmly that all boys should goon regularly and had suggested to Adam that the requirement be included in the new sexual orientation training.

Following their visit, Mal and Andy had reluctantly packed up and headed back home. They were not empty handed and each had been given a laptop with training files and porn already installed. They had also been given files for Mal’s wife and daughter to watch that would help them transition to sluts. Mal had promised Dr. Parker that he would not allow them to neglect their training. He had also suggested that the women visit campus for a long weekend of intensive training. Mal had agreed immediately with the idea that he and Andy could also received more in- person training. One thing was for sure, Mal was going to have more fun at Central College now than he did when he was a student. Once his wife and daughter started their training, they would understand the incredible sexual freedom that awaited them.

From Adam’s standpoint, things could not have been better. What had started in his apartment with his roommates was now practically campus-wide. Thanks to the brothers at Kappa Nu and the work of President Wilson and Dr. Waldner, more and more young men at Central College were becoming good boys. At first, the change around campus had been subtle, but gradually the movement had caught fire and the College had created a webpage to help boys to get the training they needed. The same was true for the women of Central College, who were flocking to the Sex & Gender Studies Department for their training. Dr. Parker had set up two additional obedience chairs to help accommodate more young women. They too were anxious to throw off the sexual morays that had governed their lives for so long and to embrace a life of submissive service. All of these changes had made for terrific copy for Kenny Michael at The Eagle. The newspaper had gone from being a semi-weekly paper to a daily and he had no shortage of stories on all of the positive changes being embraced by Central College. The growth in circulation had also driven up ad revenues, including several new strip clubs that had opened near campus, adult toy stores and clothing boutiques catering to the new bimbo look favored by so many of the girls. Cha Cha’s, the store that Dr. Parker had originally favored as a source of clothing for his girls had opened a new store on campus and had another store in the planning stages. Ironically, under pressure from students, President Wilson had expanded the sexual freedom zones to cover the entire campus and had announced that Central College would be clothing-optional effective immediately.

Visitors to campus were given the option of wearing clothing, but also encouraged to enjoy orientation tours in the nude. Almost overnight, the counseling department at the College had reported a sharp drop in students complaining of stress and depression. In her report to President Wilson, Dr. Sheila Hill, the head of the mental health task force at Central College, had praised his decisions implementing sexual freedom and openness and crediting those decisions with making the college a happier and healthier place. After submitting her report to President Wilson, Dr. Hill accepted Dr. Parker’s invitation to spend some time in his chair of obedience. Although she had worked hard for her doctorate, the pleasure she felt as the chair emptied her mind and made her dumber was simply heaven. Her 29-year old body was still in its prime and she begged Dr. Parker to breed her. He agreed provided she continued her treatments. She was delighted to oblige. By the time that Dr. Parker had finished with her, she was barely able to put a coherent sentence together, but she was a content and happy slut. Dr. Hill was not alone. Many other members of the faculty had embraced the idea that they too could benefit from training.

Adam knocked on President Wilson’s office door and was admitted by his new secretary, Ellen, who was naked, except for some thigh high stockings and her new platforms. “Please come in Dr. Connor.”

“Good afternoon Ellen,” Adam said smiling, “I love your new look.” Ellen giggled.

“It’s so much nicer working in the nude. Thanks for helping me get in to see Dr. Parker.”

“My pleasure. I know he has quite the waiting list these days.” Ellen nodded. “I’m having my second session this afternoon after work. I can’t wait.” Adam smiled. He loved how much everyone was enjoying the new sexual openness at Central College and how happy they were. “Please go right in, President Wilson is expecting you.” Adam entered and closed the door behind him. President Wilson was sitting at his desk staring at his laptop and stroking his cock.

“Good boy,” Adam said. The words sent shivers up President Wilson’s spine. Pleasing his Daddy was the best feeling ever. Adam leaned over and began playing with President Wilson’s nipples intensifying the pleasure he was feeling and making his penis harden all the more. “I am very proud of you Jimmy. You have done so well with your training and have helped me make important changes at Central College.”

“Thank you Daddy.”

“Jimmy, I think it’s time for you to retire as President of Central College and let me take over. We have made a lot of progress, but we have lots of work to do and it’s time that I take complete control.”

“Of course, Daddy. You know what is best.”

“Yes, I do Jimmy. Besides, that way you can spend much more time gooning and feeling pleasure.” Jimmy smiled.

“I love feeling pleasure and serving you Daddy.”

“I know you do my good boy. I will keep you around to help me raise scholarship money, but it’s better if I make all the important decisions.” Jimmy smiled. The thought of spending more of his time stroking and watching his favorite porn seemed like a dream come true. He hated spending time working, because it took time away from what he loved to do the most, sucking cock and getting his boy pussy stretched. Adam took a seat on the couch. He did not even have to say a word, Jimmy knew exactly what to do. Thanks to his intense conditioning, he knelt and pulled Adam’s jockstrap down and began sucking his cock. Adam leaned back enjoying the care his was receiving and confident that Jimmy knew how to provide him with a proper blowjob. The level of blowjob skills had improved markedly since Adam had begun conditioning more students and faculty members. No matter where he went on campus, Adam was confident that he could get a proper blowjob and great sex from any of his boys. To his good boys, like Jimmy, it was a privilege to have private time with their Daddy and to service his needs. Despite all the progress, however, Adam was not satisfied. His work at Central College needed to be duplicated at other schools.

President Wilson spent a good deal of his time responding to inquires by other colleges interested in implementing his program of sexual openness. Central College had been featured in several academic publications and lauded for dragging higher education into the 21st century. One writer concluded that “Central College is a beacon to every other institution of higher learning in the country and in helping our children learn the incredible benefits of sexual freedom.” The publicity had not been lost on alumni and parents, who now eagerly flocked to sexual enrichment workshops hosted on weekends by the Sex & Gender Studies Department. The weekend seminars covered a range of topics including “How to Give a Proper Blowjob” to “Helping Your Daughter Enjoy Interracial Breeding.” The demand had grown exponentially and Dr. Parker had to add additional faculty to stay ahead. Parents and alumni who made significant donations to the College were given priority and, as a result, the College’s endowment was enjoying a record year.

After President Wilson announced that he was retiring, the College Board met to select his successor. There was no doubt who it would be and the hiring of Adam Connor as the new president of Central College was approved unanimously. To show their gratitude for all of his work and the increased revenue pouring into the school, the Board offered Adam a salary nearly double that of President Wilson. Adam gladly accepted the position and moved into the President’s mansion as soon as President Wilson had vacated. It was a far cry from the apartment that Adam had shared when he first moved to Central College. In order to further his work, he began sending students and faculty as ambassadors to other colleges to help them establish programs designed to promote the same sexual freedom that the students at Central College were enjoying. This included the establishment of a Sex & Gender Studies Department and sexual freedom zones designed to promote regular casual sex among students and faculty.

As he sat in his office at The Eagle, Kenny Michael reflected upon his time at Central College. He would be graduating soon, but he wanted to write one last great article to capture his experience during his time at Central College. He had started as a complete skeptic of the work of Dr. Connor, but, since he had first experienced his training, he no longer doubted. As he thought about Adam, his dick got hard and he pulled down his jockstrap and applied some lube and began to stroke. With the new sexual openness on campus, he was not the least bit inhibited to masturbate openly in his office and encouraged his staff to do the same. None of this would have been possible without Dr. Connor. Kenny picked up his phone and called the President’s Office to request one last interview. His call was put through immediately.

“Kenny, I feel like I haven’t seen you in weeks. I hope that things are going well as graduation approaches.”

“Yes, Daddy. I hate the thought of leaving Central College, but I have enjoyed being a student here and I have learned so much.”

“You certainly have and you have truly become a good boy for me. I also appreciate all the hard work you have done helping to make Central College more sexually enlightened.” Kenny smiled. He knew that if it had not been for Adam, he never would have met his boyfriend, Davis. Just the thought of Davis made his penis hard.

“Thank you, Daddy. I owe you a debt I cannot repay.” Adam chuckled.

“Actually, I’m glad you called. I know you may have plans once you graduate, but I am hoping that I can convince you to stay and work for me, well, actually, you would be working for the College. I am working on a program to help spread sexual openness to other campuses and I need someone to take charge of that. It would include putting together materials to be published, but also working on some hypnosis videos that could be distributed to students and faculty to help them overcome the homophobic prejudices that used to control you.”

“That sounds wonderful Daddy.”

“Good. Why don’t you stop by my office in an hour and we can talk about it in more detail.”

“I will. Thanks Daddy.” Kenny hung up the phone. This was the best news he could imagine. He would not have to leave Central College for some boring job at a metropolitan newspaper with stodgy old editors who would assign him to write meaningless drivel to fill the pages of their papers. This was the opportunity to make a difference. To help spread the joy that Adam had brought to Central College and to help other men become good boys. He decided that he would take a walk around campus before meeting with Adam. What he saw brought real joy to his heart. The warm weather had brought everyone outside. More than a few nude sunbathers were arrayed on the College Quad. Groups of young men nude except for their jockstraps were playing frisbee and a few couples were enjoying having sex under the large oak trees that lined the walkway to the administration building. Everyone was happy thanks to Adam. He was going to enjoy staying on campus. Kenny looked at his watch and realized he was due in Adam’s office in 10 minutes. He quickened his pace. He saw Davis with a group of Kappa Nu brothers at a table outside the administration building. The fraternity was selling pink jockstraps and socks as a fundraiser for gay awareness. He ran over to Davis and gave him a kiss.

“Hi sweetie. I have a meeting with President Connor, but I shouldn’t be too long.” Davis reached stroked Kenny through his jockstrap.

“I hope not. I think a little afternoon sex is just what the doctor ordered.” They kissed again and Kenny bolted. He quickly ascended the steps to Adam’s office. Adam’s secretary waved him in and he closed the door behind him. Being in Adam’s office was always special for Kenny. Adam was already getting a blowjob from a boy that Kenny recognized as one of the pledges from Kappa Nu. He took a seat of the couch, but he could not conceal his rigid cock. Watching Adam being pleasured was so hot. When the pledge finished, he thanked Adam and left. Adam took a deep breath.

“How does it feel to be a senior?”

“Pretty good Daddy, but I was worried about leaving Central College. I was afraid that anywhere else I went would suffer by comparison.” Adam smiled.

“So my offer is of interest to you?”

“Absolutely. Where do I sign?”

“No need. I figured that you would accept, so I already notified the HR that you would start after graduation.” Kenny beamed.

“I can’t thank you enough.”

“I’m sure you’ll find ways to thank me.” Adam eyed his desk and Kenny knew instantly what was expected of him. He rose and placed his hands on the desk with his ass in the air. Adam applied some lube to his cock and to Kenny’s boy pussy. Adam’s endurance always amazed Kenny, but feeling Adam’s huge cock push inside him was one of the best feelings in the world. After pumping Kenny for what seemed like 30 minutes, he exploded, filling Kenny with his cum. Nothing compared to that feeling. Even Davis had a hard time competing with Adam.

“Thank you Daddy. I feel much better now.”

“I know you do boy. Let’s talk about your new job.”