The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS 2

Chapter 4

It had been a stressful day for Chet Martin. He had been the President of Security Bank for almost five years and this year had been the worst. The economy was mired in inflation and the bank had seen an increase in defaults on its loans. He had a stockholders meeting coming up in less than two weeks and he didn’t have much good news to share. The bank’s stock price had shown only a meager gain and he was afraid that investors would choose to put their money elsewhere. He sat back in his check and closed his eyes trying to relax. His phone line buzzed.

“Mr. Martin,” his secretary Gretchen said, “I’m sorry to bother you, but President Wilson from Central College is on the line.” Chet rolled his eyes. When was Wilson going to give it up about this mandatory freshman crap. Without the votes of Chet and George Henderson, the proposal was dead on arrival.

“Fine, Gretchen, put him through.”

“Hi Jim,” Chet said, “we’ve been through this over and over. I just don’t think that this so-called freshman seminar is good for the image of Central College and I’m not changing my mind. George feels the same way. Both of us have daughters there and we don’t want to turn the place over to a bunch of sexual perverts.”

“Chet, they are not sexual perverts. Dr. Connor and his staff have made incredible progress in making Central College a place that welcomes all students no matter what their sexual orientation or gender identity might be. I too was skeptical at first, but, with help from Dr. Connor, now I understand how important this is to our new students. At least do me the favor of talking to Dr. Connor. He has a wonderful presentation that will resolve any doubts you have.” Chet sighed. “He is meeting with George Henderson right now and I’m sure he could stop by your office later.”

“Fine Jim. If it will get you off my back, I’ll talk to him.” President Wilson smiled. He knew that Adam could be very persuasive. Just the thought of it made his penis hard.

“Wonderful. I will tell him to call you when he is done with George.” At that very moment, George Henderson was sitting in his office at Henderson Aeronautics naked, except for his new jockstrap and ankle socks. His jockstrap had “Georgie” written on the front in Sharpie. He was watching the laptop that Adam had set up in front of him. “Look deeply into the spiral Georgie, let it empty your mind.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Adam was sitting next to him stroking his hard penis through the material of his jockstrap. Georgie was lost in the pleasure.

“That feels good doesn’t it boy?”

“Yes, Daddy,” Georgie sighed, “it feels wonderful.”

“Just relax and watch the spiral. The emptier your mind becomes, the harder your dick gets.” Georgie’s dick was already stretching his jockstrap. Adam changed the image on the laptop to show a group of boys playing with each other and enjoying sucking cock. “Just imagine that you are one of those boys Georgie. Look how much fun they are having. Feeling so much pleasure, so much joy.” Adam pulled down Georgie jockstrap and applied some lube to his erection and began to stroke. “Feeling incredible pleasure when you obey me. From now on, when I tell you to do something, you will obey. You will not hesitate or delay. You will obey instantly. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy, I will obey instantly.”

“Good boy Georgie. Feeling so much pleasure. When you obey Daddy, you feel pleasure.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Georgie groaned. He could feel the cum churning in his balls. He needed to cum badly.

“Relax boy, you may not cum without my permission.” Georgie’s cock was a deep shade of purple as it strained to contain his cum. Adam continued to stroke testing Georgie’s obedience. “Ask me respectfully for permission to cum.”

“Please Daddy. Allow your boy to cum.”

“I will count down from 5 to 0. When I reach 0, you may cum. When you cum, you will belong to me, mind and body, forever. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy. I will belong to you.” Adam smiled.

“Good boy, Georgie. 5-4-3-2….1……….and 0.” Georgie’s cock spewed cum onto his leg. “Capture your cum and eat it. Good boys never waste cum.” Georgie obeyed scooping up and eating all of his discharge. “Good boy. Who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you Daddy.”

“And who do you obey?”

“I obey Daddy.”

“Good boy. Now, when President Wilson’s proposal comes up for a vote in the Board meeting, what is my good boy going to do?”

“I will vote ‘yes’ and I will encourage everyone else to support it.”

“That’s my good boy.” Georgie blushed with pride. He was still coming down from orgasm. Adam pulled up his jockstrap. “I know how good you feel now and I think you need to lay down on your couch and take a nice nap for Daddy. Daddy is going to visit Mr. Martin to help him decide to support President Wilson’s proposal. Before you nap, why don’t you send him an email telling him that you have changed your vote from ‘no’ to ‘yes’”

“Yes, Daddy.” Georgie typed an email to Chet telling him that he should reconsider his ‘no’ vote and that he enthusiastically supported the proposal now. He sent it.

“Good boy. Now it’s time to rest.” Georgie could feel himself growing sleepy. He laid back on the couch in his office and drifted off to sleep. It felt so good to belong to Daddy now. This was something other boys needed to discover. Adam slipped his clothes back on and slipped out closing the door behind him. He needed to turn one more vote around. He dialed Chet Martin’s direct number that he got from President Wilson. “Mr. Martin, this is Dr. Connor. Jim Wilson said you might have a few minutes to meet with me to discuss the proposed freshman sexual orientation program.”

“Sure, can you drop by my office at the Bank. I know it’s late, but I don’t have much time these days and I am willing to give you a few minutes. I understand that you have been chatting with George Henderson. I know George is opposed to it, so it seems like a moot point.”

“Actually, Georgie is switching his vote to ‘yes’ and he is firmly behind the proposal now.” Chet was puzzled. He had talked to George that morning and the two of them agreed that they were both opposed.

“Really? Is George there?”

“No, I just left his office. He sent you an email.atv nhb I can be at yours in 10 minutes.”

“Okay, see you then.” Adam climbed into his new Porsche and headed downtown. The car was a gift from President Wilson and Dr. Waldner as recognition of Adam’s hard work and dedication to making Central College a more inclusive place. He pulled into a spot at Security Bank. The lot was almost empty except for a black Lexus in the space marked “President”. Adam buzzed and was admitted. He took the elevator up to the top floor and was met by Chet Martin. “Dr. Connor, how nice to meet you.” The two men shook hands. “Please come this way to my office. My secretary left, so we won’t be disturbed.”

“Wonderful,” Adam said, pulling his laptop out of his briefcase. “I’d like you to see the presentation I showed Georgie earlier this evening.”

“That’s funny, I have never heard anyone call him ‘Georgie.’” Adam smiled.

“Sorry, he told me he liked that name.” Adam plugged in the laptop and started the program.

“Would you like a drink?” Chet asked.

“Just some ice water please. I’d don’t consume alcoholic beverages.” Chet poured himself a double scotch. He handed Adam his water. “You seem tired,” Adam observed.

“It’s been a long few weeks and I have a stockholders meeting coming up. I am not sleeping well these days. It comes with the territory. I keep wanting to take vacation, but something always gets in the way.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, Chet. You do look very tense.” Chet nodded. “This presentation should help.” He handed Chet a pair of headphones and started the program. The first couple of minutes was talking about the need for better programs at Central College; however, behind the slides was a hypnotic spiral that became more and more visible to Chet. “Look deeply into the program and relax.” Adam moved behind Chet and began to rub his shoulders. He could feel how tense he was. “Does that feel better?”

“Yes, it does.”

“Good, just watch the spiral Chet and let it relax your mind. Take you deeper and deeper.” Chet’s eyes were now fixed on the spiral and Adam’s words relaxed him. It felt so good to relax finally. All of the stresses that had been plaguing him seemed to evaporate as he watched the continuous movement of the spiral. “Let the spiral pull all of your thoughts and memories out of your mind. Just let them go. Feeling so much more relaxed and content.”

“Yes, more relaxed,” Chet echoed.

“Chet, I know you would feel so much better without your clothes. Why don’t you stand up and strip them off for Daddy.” Chet stood and without hesitation removed his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, removed his belt and then his pants and finally his underwear and socks. “That’s better. You feel so much better naked don’t you?”

“Yes, much better.” Adam reached into his briefcase and pulled out a new white jockstrap and a pair of white ankle socks. “These will feel really good. Please slip them on.” Chet did as instructed and stepped into the jockstrap and pulled it up. It felt so good supporting his penis and balls. His new socks felt good on his feet. “You may sit down now boy and continue to watch the spiral. Your new jockstrap feels so good, it makes your penis hard. The more you relax and more aroused you feel.” Adam sat down next to Chet. He began to stroke Chet’s penis through the jockstrap. “That feels good doesn’t it Chet?”

“Yes, it does.”

“Yes, it does, Daddy is the correct response. Calling me Daddy is a simple courtesy showing me the respect I am entitled to.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Chet corrected himself.

“Good boy, Chet. Watch the spiral. Let it take you deeper and deeper. Feeling more and more obedient. The more obedient you become, the more excited you feel. Needing to cum more and more.” Adam pulled down Chet’s jockstrap and applied some lube and began to stroke slowly. “Keep watching the spiral boy. Your mind becoming emptier and emptier. Your penis getting harder and harder. Feeling so completely obedient to Daddy.”

“I am obedient to Daddy,” Chet said as a string of drool leaked from his mouth. Adam began to stroke a bit faster. “Feeling that orgasm build. Feeling so obedient to me. You are an obedient boy.”

“I am an obedient boy,” Chet repeated.

“Good boy, Chet. No thinking, just obeying.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“When Daddy tells you to do something whether you are in trance or awake, you will do it without thought or question.”

“Obey without thought or question,” Chet said.

“Good boy. Is my good boy ready to cum?”

“Fuck that feels so good. May I cum Daddy?”

“When you come boy, your mind and body will belong to me and you will obey me without question or hesitation.”

“My mind and body belong to Daddy.”

“Good boy. You may cum now.” Chet’s dick erupted spewing cum. “Gather your cum and eat it boy. My boys do not waste cum. Cum is your good boy medicine. It helps your brain absorb my lessons.” Chet collected as much of his cum as possible and greedily consumed it. It tasted so good and he help good for the first time in weeks. Adam slowly brought him out of trance. “How is my good boy feeling?”

“I feel wonderful Daddy.”

“Good, I am so glad. Daddy knows what’s best for you. Daddy is always right.”

“Daddy knows what’s best,” Chet repeated.

“And Daddy wants you to vote for the proposal that President Wilson is putting before the Board at Central College. What do you think you should do?” Chet began to cry.

“Daddy, I am so sorry. How could I be so stupid. All new students need sexual training. I will support the proposal.”

“Good boy. I want you to call President Wilson and tell him that you have changed your mind.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Chet pulled out his cell and called President Wilson. “Jimmy, this is Chet Martin. I met with our Daddy. Such a wonderful man. I wanted to let you know that he has helped me to understand that your proposal is exactly what Central College needs. I will support it wholeheartedly.”

“Great, Chet. I will look forward to seeing you at the Board meeting. Good night.” Adam smiled. There was no more opposition to the proposal. Now, every new student would receive the sexual training that they so badly needed. Central College would be able to move forward and no longer be burdened with the old Victorian rules that had burdened it for so long. Adam helped Chet slip back into his jockstrap.

“Chet, I will plan to come see you again very soon and continue your training. In the meantime, I have installed some files on your computer that I want you to watch daily. I also left you some lube for your penis. Being a good boy is an important part of your life now and I don’t want you to neglect it.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Adam kissed Chet and left for his office. Chet had finally had a good day, a very good day. He felt like a new person. In point of fact, he was a new person and now, thanks to Adam, he was a good boy. He felt so much better now than before Adam had arrived. All of the problems related to the bank now seemed insignificant. All Chet could think of was when was the next time he could be with his Daddy for training.

When the Central College Board meeting finally arrived, President Wilson was excited about getting the proposal approved. Because the proposal altered the core curriculum for students, it required unanimous approval by the Board. The proposal required all incoming freshmen to attend sexual sensitivity training during their first semester. This training would be provided by the Sex & Gender Studies Department. The training would include classes, but also, each student would be assigned a sexual counselor to provide them with individual attention and schedule them for regular sex. Both Dr. Connor and Dr. Parker had emphasized the need for all students to have regular sex. During their first semester, students will be required to have sex at least once a week as well as individual conditioning sessions. The objective of the training was to help new students to be open-minded and accepting of casual sex. The specifics of the training had yet to be worked out, but President Wilson advised the Board that he believed it was vitally important to each student’s wellbeing. President Wilson noted that “although we expect to receive some pushback from parents, especially those with strong religious beliefs, this requirement will be absolutely non-negotiable.”

In support of the proposal, President Wilson called on Dr. Adam Connor and Dr. Clark Parker to address any other concerns that the Board had about the proposal. There had been considerable disagreement about the proposal at the last Board meeting, especially from Chet Martin and George Henderson, but they now both strongly supported it. When asked about Central College’s increasingly open attitude about sex, Adam advised the Board that his research indicated that there were numerous benefits to students and faculty. Reports from the College Medical Center show that stress and depression among students was sharply down in the past year. “Sex gives our students a wonderful outlet for free time that might otherwise be channeled into negative conduct.” His study showed that students who engage in sex on a daily or semi-weekly basis are happier and more productive than those who abstain. “In short, we should be encouraging our students to have regular casual sex.” Adam’s conclusion drew applause from the Board. President Wilson then recognized Chet Martin and George Henderson.

“As most of you know, both George and I were vehemently opposed to this program at our last meeting. We were clearly wrong. We both owe an apology to Jimmy Wilson and to Dr. Connor. Dr. Connor has shown both George and I that sexual training is the key to true contentment and happiness.” Chet was doing his best to conceal his growing erection. Each time he glanced at Adam, Adam smiled and a surge of pleasure coursed through Chet. “The Board should approve this proposal immediately and allow Dr. Connor and Dr. Parker free reign to improve our curriculum as they see fit.”

“I agree wholeheartedly with Chet,” George Henderson said. “During the past year, my daughter, Emily, has been an intern with Dr. Parker and has transferred her major to Sex & Gender Studies. I have never seen her happier or more fulfilled. My wife and I had always told her to avoid casual sex and wait until she was married. Dr. Parker has proved the foolishness of that advice. Emily has sex regularly now with a number of different partners, including Dr. Parker, and her life is so much better. In fact, Dr. Parker has been breeding her and we found out yesterday that she is pregnant. Needless to say, we are very happy.” More applause from the Board.

“Congratulations Georgie,” President Wilson said, “I am so happy for Emily and your family. The work that Dr. Connor and Dr. Parker have done with our students and faculty is amazing. My daughter has also been trained as a slut by Dr. Parker and she has loved every minute of it.”

“Thanks Jimmy. Needless to say, I support your proposal and move its unanimous approval by the Board.” After that, the proposal sailed through. At the close of the Board meeting, Adam approached Chet and Georgie who were talking to President Wilson. He motioned them over.

“I am very proud of my good boys.” Both Chet and Georgie beamed with pride. “I think both of you deserve a reward. Come by more office around 4:00pm and we will work on your blowjob skills.”

“Yes, Daddy,” both said in unison.