The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS 2

Chapter 3

Mal stirred to life as the morning sunshine filtered in through the blinds in Adam’s bedroom. Mal wasn’t sure where his jockstrap was. His socks were still on his feet and his face and his hair were covered with crusty dried cum. The clock on the nightstand read 11:36am. Adam was no where in sight, but Mal could hear sound coming from the living room. He rose slowly to his feet. He was not sure what time he fell into bed, but he had lost count of how many blowjobs he had given to Adam’s guests. He must have swallowed gallons of cum. Each blowjobs deepened his obedience to Adam. He found his jockstrap on the floor and slipped into it. It was still damp with cum, but it felt good to have it on. His penis responded instantly by growing hard.

As he walked into the living room, he saw one of Adam’s roommates, Tom, sitting on the couch, stroking his cock and watching the screen. He wore an expression of pure contentment. He had on a pair of headphones, so Mal could not hear what he was listening to. He walked over and saw another pair on the side table. He slipped them over his ears. He was instantly rewarded with the sound of Adam’s voice, telling him to relax and to watch the spiral. Mal looked at the screen as the spiral beckoned him. He took a seat next to Tom, although it was unclear if Tom even knew he was there. As he listened, he felt more and more relaxed. Although his penis had softened, it now grew hard, straining against his jockstrap. There was something about Adam’s voice that overrode every other instinct. As he looked into the spiral, he knew what he needed to do. He pulled down his jockstrap and released his penis. Using some lube sitting on the couch, he began to stroke. His body responded flooding his mind with pure pleasure. He was a good boy and this is what good boys did.

Neither Tom nor Mal noticed when Adam returned to the apartment. They were both hopelessly lost in their gooning. Adam smiled. He was glad that Mal was learning to goon. It reinforced his obedience to Adam and Mal was clearly enjoying it. He kissed Mal at the base of his neck, which elicited a moan from Mal. Adam removed Mal’s headphones and whispered into his ear. “Stroke and feel pleasure. Stroking makes you feel pleasure and pleasure is obedience.” Adam let Tom and Mal continue while he showered and changed his clothes. He then gently woke both Tom and Mal from trance. Neither had cum despite having stroked for over an hour. “You are both good boys and you deserve a reward. Tom, please get on your knees and pleasure Mal with your mouth.” Tom needed no additional encouragement. Soon he was licking Mal’s rigid shaft and then taking him fully in his mouth. Adam watched as Mal practically melted in his seat and soon came filling Tom’s mouth. The favor was returned by Mal, who had only recently discovered how much he loved the taste of cum.

“Mal, I want you to shower and dress. We are meeting Kenny and Andy at my office.” Mal did as he was told and the two were soon off. On the other side of campus at Kappa Nu, Andy had woken in the arms of his new lover, Bryson. Andy had always dated women before and had experimented with casual sex, but nothing like his feelings for Bryson. He watched as Bryson continued to sleep peacefully. He slipped out of bed knowing that Adam would be waiting for him. He hated to wake Bryson, but could not resist the urge to plant a wet kiss on his lips. He and Kenny arrived at Adam’s office and were escorted in. Both Kenny and Andy immediately stripped down to their jockstraps and socks. Mal was sitting on the couch in his jockstrap.

“Well, here are our two intrepid students. I hope you enjoyed your stay at Kappa Nu?” Adam asked knowingly.

“Very much so. I hope I can pledge Kappa Nu once I am a student.” Kenny smiled.

“I think he will fit right in.” Adam smiled, “besides, I hear that you met a new friend, Bryson Collins.” Andy nodded. Just hearing Bryson’s name made his penis hard. “I’m so glad. Central College needs more good boys like you, Andy.”

“Yes, Daddy. I love it here and I am so glad that my father came along with me.”

“I am too,” Adam said, “I think it’s safe to say that he has enjoyed himself too.” He handed Andy a letter from the Office of Admissions, Central College. Andy opened it and an instant smile came to his face.

“I’m in!” Andy exclaimed.

“Yes, you are and you will be majoring in Sex & Gender Studies. Congratulations!” Adam said. Andy’s dad hugged him. Andy could feel the rigidity of his father’s cock against him, which turned him on. “Before the two of you head home, we need to have a serious discussion about your sexual development. I don’t want either of you to lose ground before Andy starts classes here at Central College,” Adam said with a serious tone. Being a good boy means listening to my files regularly and stroking your cock. It also means that the two of you need to support each other. Both Mal and Andy nodded. They both knew what Adam meant. The fact that they were father and son was entirely irrelevant.

“It’s a nice day outside, let’s go outside,” Adam said. His office exited on to the large campus quad. None of the boys had experienced how nice it felt to be outside in nothing but a jockstrap and socks. Adam led them over to the nearest sexual freedom zone. There were two couples already there. One was a pair of lesbians who were kissing one another. The other was a guy and his girlfriend having sex and clearly enjoying one another. They did not seem the least bothered by the presence of Adam and his guests. Adam laid out a large blanket and invited everyone to take a seat. “One of the wonderful things about Central College is our openness when it comes to sex. We want all of our students to enjoy sex regularly, whether they are gay, straight or trans. My good boys enjoy regular gay sex. It makes then happier and more obedient.” Andy, Mal and Kenny were hanging on every word and to a boy each had an incredibly hard dick. “Mal, while Andy is home, I want you and him to have sex regularly. As his father, it is important to you to know that he his being trained properly and you need to do your part.”

“Yes, Daddy. I understand,” Mal said.

“Good. Andy, I want you and Kenny on your knees.” The boys immediately complied. Adam handed Mal a bottle of lube. I want you to lube you penis and Andy and Kenny’s boy pussies, so that you can fuck them. Boy pussies need to be stretched from time to time and that includes Andy’s. You will be helping him to prepare to be a good boy when he joins us here at Central College and as a brother in Kappa Nu.”

“Yes, Daddy. I understand.” Mal took the lube and lubed his dick and the boys’ pussies. He started with Kenny. His pussy had been stretched numerous times by his boyfriend, Davis, but he was eager to have Mal inside of him. Even though he had never fucked another man, Mal needed this. He needed to obey Adam and he needed the pleasure. Although his hard cock felt some resistance, it went in to the hilt prompting Kenny to utter “Oh fuck that feels good!” Mal started slowly thrusting into Kenny but soon increased his pace so that his balls were slapping Kenny’s butt. Then, as if by habit, he reached around and began to stroke Kenny’s penis. The residual lube on his hand worked nicely. Kenny was in heaven, his eyes rolled back into his head. Adam smiled. This was the way it should be. Two good boys enjoying themselves. When Mal finally came, Kenny also released.

“That felt good, didn’t it Mal? Giving other boys pleasure makes you feel good too.”

“Yes, Daddy. Thank you.” Mal was amazed that none of the students and faculty near them even took notice that they were having sex. Sex in public was now widely accepted at Central College and the students and faculty enjoyed it. It had made Central College a more relaxed and enjoyable place to live.

“Good boy. Remember obedience is pleasure.” While Andy had been watching his Dad fuck Kenny, he had been stroking his cock. But Adam had leaned over and told him he was not allowed to cum.

“Please Daddy, can my Dad fuck me next,” Andy pleaded. Adam smiled.

“Of course, he can. I think he needs a few moments to rest.” Mal nodded.

“I’m not quite as you as I used to be,” Mal said as he stroked his cock to hardness again. Soon, Mal was behind his son. His hard cock ready to penetrate his son’s virgin hole. “Mal, Andy is new to this, so take your time and push into him gently. Your penis knows what to do and Andy will appreciate the experience more. “Andy, I want you to relax and just let your Dad’s penis inside of you. You are going to feel some pressure, but then pleasure like a good boy should. This is perfectly normal and natural.” Mal applied a bit more lube to his penis and then gently pressed into his son. There was more resistance than with Kenny, but it felt really good.” Adam watched Andy’s face. At first, he was not enjoying it, but once Mal had fully penetrated him, his expression was one of pure joy. Mal reached around and began to stroke Andy’s cock. He continued to fuck his son until he came a second time and Andy’s dick erupted. Andy could feel his Dad’s cum inside him. It felt so good.

“I am very proud of both of you,” Adam said, “you are both good boys. When you go back home, I want you both to be having sex regularly. That means blow jobs and anal sex. Andy, you should consider that an assignment. I know your Dad is not a student, but he is learning to be a good boy too.”

“Daddy, what about my Mom and my sister? Won’ t they be suspicious that Dad and I are spending so much time together?” Andy asked.

“Yes, that could be a problem, but your Dad and I have talked about that. I am sending home some medicine for both of them to help them relax and Dr. Parker is preparing some files for them to listen to. While the two of you are having sex, they will be relaxing and learning how to become bimbos.” Andy smiled.

“Perfect. Both my Mom and my sister have really good bodies too.” Mal nodded.

“They’ll both make wonderful bimbos and your sister can enroll here when she finishes her senior year. Both she and your mom will be learning how to pleasure other men.” Andy smiled. Central College was a dream come true. Having sex with his Dad would be the ultimate bonding experience. Learning was so much better when it felt good. At Adam’s direction, the boys pulled up their jockstraps and followed him back to his office. He could tell that both Mal and Andy were tired.

“Are my good boys sleepy?” Both Mal and Andy nodded. Adam smiled. “Having good sex has that effect. Why don’t both of you go into my private bedroom and take a quick nap. It will do you both a lot of good.” Mal took Andy’s hand and led him up onto the bed. The sheets were a bit crusty from cum, but they felt good and smelled like Adam. Mal laid back with Andy next to him. Their dicks were both hard again.

“Dad, I really like this place. Everyone is so nice. I can’t wait to be a student here.” Mal smiled.

“Me too. I wish it was like this when I was a student. That seems like ages ago. It’s nice that attitudes about sex have changed.” Andy rested his head in the crook of his Dad’s arm. His Dad’s musk only made his dick harder.

“Dad is it wrong that I want to suck your dick?” Mal smiled.

“Not at all son. Adam is right. It’s perfectly normal and natural. But he wants us to nap.”

“Yes sir,” Andy said with a tone of disappointment. Soon the two drifted off into sleep. Meanwhile, Adam and Kenny had been discussing upcoming articles in The Eagle. He was delighted with Kenny’s decision to make the offices of The Eagle clothing optional and supportive of the LGBTQ+ community. Adam wanted Kenny to do a profile on Dr. Parker and his work in Sex & Gender Studies as well as a story on the new Latex and Rubber Fetish Club on campus. Kenny had been invited to one of their parties coming up on Saturday night. He had tasked Davis with getting them the required latex gear. While they were chatting, Adam got a call from President Wilson.

“Good afternoon President Wilson,” Adam said, “I was just meeting with Kenny Michael about some of the upcoming stories in The Eagle. I see. That would be mandatory for all incoming freshman? I think it’s a marvelous idea. Of course, I would be happy to meet with the two members of the Board who are opposing it. I feel certain I can convince them of the importance of a unanimous vote. Please send me their contact information and I will reach out. My pleasure. Thank you.”

“What did President Wilson want?” Kenny inquired.

“He and Dr. Waldner have proposed a sweeping new plan that would require that all incoming freshmen be required to have sexual sensitivity training as part of their first semester coursework. The training would be administered by the Sex & Gender Studies Department. Freshman would also receive orientation files to watch before they arrive. The idea is that all male students would be exposed to the pleasure of being a good boy and all female students would learn the pleasure of being bimbos.”

“That sounds like a wonderful idea,” Kenny said.

“It is a wonderful idea, but two of the members of the College Board are opposed and President Wilson wants it to be adopted unanimously.”

“How can someone oppose something that makes so much sense?” Kenny asked rhetorically. Adam smiled.

“They just don’t understand sexual freedom and openness is the key to happiness and fulfillment. You remember how skeptical you were before your training?” Kenny looked down embarrassed.

“Yes, Daddy. I can’t believe how stupid I was.”

“Not stupid, just ignorant. But once you had your training, being a good boy came naturally and you found the love of your life in Davis.” Kenny smiled.

“Yes, it’s hard to imagine my life without Davis in it.”

“Exactly. Once you understand the pleasure of being a good boy, the world is a brighter, happier place.” Kenny nodded.

“Who are the two members who oppose it?”

“Chet Martin and George Henderson. Chet is Marissa Martin’s father and George is Emily Henderson’s father. Both girls had been interning with Dr. Parker and have had treatment and are doing nicely. President Wilson wants me to meet with Martin and Henderson and help them to understand that the proposed plan is best for the students and must be adopted.”

“From my experience, you can be pretty convincing.” Adam smiled.

“I feel certain that I can change those two “no” votes to “yes”. Good boys always support sexual training and I suspect that Chet and Georgie will be no exception.” Adam picked up his phone. “Naomi, please put me through to Chet Martin.”

“Yes, Daddy. Right away.”