The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS 2

Chapter 2

Andy initially felt nervous in bed with a boy he had never met, but Bryson quickly put him at ease. The pill that Davis had given him did help him relax and feel a bit sleepy. “You’ve had a busy day today,” Bryson said, “I bet you are tired. I’m sure a nice nap would do you good.” Andy nodded.

“Dr. Connor said that you guys have a great fraternity.”

“We do. I just joined last semester and I am still a pledge. I get a lot of the dirty work, but it’s a great group of guys. We enjoy each other’s company and the sex is pretty good too.” Andy smiled.

“This morning, I would have sworn to you that I was straight as an arrow, but now, I know that could not be farther from the truth. After dad and I met with Dr. Connor, it was like I woke up from dream. I was never attracted to guys before, but now…..” Bryson nodded.

“I had the same experience. My freshman year, my dorm advisor was a brother here and he encouraged me to rush Kappa Nu. I was a little put off by the jockstrap thing until I met with Dr. Connor for my interview. When we finished, I totally understood and, after that, I found that I was really attracted to guys.” As Bryson spoke, his hand gently rubbed Andy stomach helping Andy to relax. Andy sighed. Bryson then worked his way down to Andy’s penis and he began to massage it through the material of his jockstrap.

“That feels so good,” Andy said.

“Ssshhh,” Bryson said as he pulled down Andy’s jockstrap. “A nice blow job would help you drift off to sleep. Would you like that?”

“Yes, please.” Bryson began to lick Andy’s shaft and gradually worked his way up to the head. Using his tongue, he deftly worked his way around the crown and then took more and more of the cock in his mouth. Even his was amazed by the size of Andy’s cock. After a few minutes, he could feel Andy’s cock spasm and he was soon rewarded with a nice load of cum. He cleaned Andy’s cock and laid back down, his head on Andy’s chest.

“How was that?”

“Perfect,” Andy said and kissed Bryson deeply.

“Time for your nap.” Within seconds, Andy was asleep. He knew he had found that right place and nothing in the world could change his mind. His father, Mal, was still in Adam’s office. After Andy left, Adam continued training Mal. Although Mal was in his 40’s, he was in good shape. He had Mal watch some gay porn and allowed him to stroke, but not to cum. The porn depicted a group of fraternity boys stroking each others’ dicks and giving each other blow jobs. They were having so much fun and Mal wished he was with them. He was hopeful that Andy was having the same kind of fun at Kappa Nu.

“Mal, you will be spending the night in my apartment tonight. I want to get you comfortable with being fucked in your boy pussy.” Mal nodded. Adam lubed up a butt plug and inserted it into Mal’s anus. There was some resistance and it was clear that Mal was an anal virgin. “This will help stretch you out and get you ready to be fucked. All of my good boys loved being fucked in their boy pussies and you and Andy will be no exception.” Mal was floating on a cloud of pleasure. Somehow, he knew that he needed to give Adam a blowjob and he dropped to his knees. Although he had never done this to another man, his training made him comfortable and confident and he was rewarded with Adam’s load. He swallowed it greedily.

“Daddy, is there any way that I can come back to Central College as a student?” Adam smiled.

“Not exactly, but we may be able to use your legal skills. I will talk to President Wilson about having you join the new alumni council that I am creating. It will give you a reason to make regular trips to campus so that I can continue your training.

“I would like that very much.”

“I think a nice nap would do you good.” Adam took his hand and led him back to his private bedroom. Mal climbed into bed and Adam placed some headphones overs his ears. “This will help relax you, but also keep you aroused.” He helped Mal slide under the covers and kissed him. “Sweet dreams my good boy.”

“Thank you, Daddy.” A few minutes later, Mal had drifted off the sleep. However, his brain was busy absorbing Adam’s training. Creating new good boys was still Adam’s favorite activity. He had yet to find any man who could resist him and most were grateful for the changes he made in them. Mal would be no exception. By the time that Andy and Mal left to head home, both of them would belong to Adam and he would train them to enjoy sex with one another. It was only natural that a father participate in the sexual training of his son and reinforce the lessons that Adam had taught them.

When Andy awoke from his nap, he felt refreshed. He understood why the boys at Kappa Nu had such a rule. The blow job from Bryson was just what he needed to relax. He climbed out of bed and adjusted his jockstrap. He was amazed at how supportive it felt. Bryson was still asleep. He was so cute. Other members of Kappa Nu were also waking from their naps and he ran into Kenny in the hall.

“Did you have a nice nap Andy?”

“I really did. Bryson was so nice and he helped me relax.”

“I knew you two would get along great. Before we head over to the offices of The Eagle, I thought you might enjoy a little bit of gooning.” Kenny took Andy’s hand and led him downstairs to the lounge. Several brothers were sitting on the couch watching porn and stroking their cocks. On their faces were expressions of pure contentment.

“They look so happy,” Andy said.

“They are,” said Kenny, “they understand what it means to be a good boy. An endless cycle of need, obedience and pleasure. Why don’t you join them for a little while and I will pick you up on my way out.” Andy nodded and took a seat on one of the couches. He pulled down his jockstrap and squirted some lube into his hand. One of the brothers handed him a set of headphones and he slipped them over his ears. He could hear the unmistakable voice of Adam telling him to relax and obey. Just hearing Adam’s voice had a relaxing effect. Soon, he was slowly stroking his hard penis as he watched the images on the screen. It felt so good to obey Adam and to stroke, but not to cum. Each time he came close to orgasm, his hand would automatically slow and the pleasure would recede and then the process would start again. Need, obedience and pleasure. Need, obedience and pleasure. He drifted off into a haze. Kenny put his hand on Andy’s shoulder. “Ready to go?”

“Wow. I lost track of time,” Andy said. Kenny smiled.

“You’ve been gooning from almost two hours. You are really good at it, especially since most guys end up cumming. Sorry, I was spending a little extra time in bed with Davis. Let’s go over to The Eagle and I will introduce you around.” As they headed back across campus, Andy was still intrigued by the sexual freedom zones. They passed one zone where a guy was fucking his girlfriend, who was dressed in a pink mini skirt and platform heels. Her boobs were bouncing up and down.

“Everyone here at Central College seems so happy,” Andy observed.

“They are,” Kenny said, “because they are sexually fulfilled. Things are so much better than when I started here. Back then, everyone had such outdated views on sex. People treated it like it was dirty and should be hidden. Adam has changed everything. Sex should be celebrated and enjoyed in public.” Andy smiled. He knew he had found the perfect school to transfer into. He just hoped his Dad agreed. Little did he know that at that very moment, Adam was fucking his Dad’s boy pussy.

“Oh fuck that feels good,” Mal exclaimed, “fuck me harder Daddy, put your cum in my boy pussy.” Adam increased his pace and soon did exactly that, filling Mal with his thick cum.

“Good boy. I didn’t want you to leave campus without having your boy pussy stretched a bit.” Mal sighed. He was feeling so many new feelings and each one was better than the last. This was truly the college experience that he wanted Andy to have.

“Thank you, Daddy. What about my son?”

“He will have his turn, don’t you worry. He’s in good hands with Kenny and the brothers at Kappa Nu. Besides, I want you focused on your training and obedience. I have invited some guests over to my apartment tonight to help with your training.” Mal swallowed. The idea of being used by strangers excited him, but he did not want to disappoint or embarrass Adam. Pleasing Adam was the most important thing and no request from Adam was too much.

Kenny opened the door to the offices of The Eagle and led Andy inside. He had taken over as editor-in-chief in an effort to help publicize all of the wonderful changes going on at Central College. With the support of President Wilson, Kenny had established a firm sexual tolerance policy so that the paper was welcoming to anyone regardless of their sexual orientation. He had also made the offices clothing optional to encourage his staff to be comfortable while they worked. This had gone over well and two of the female staffers in the office were completely nude, except for a pair of Birkenstocks.

“Hi Janey,” Kenny said, “how’s the story coming on President Wilson’s daughter, Rachel?”

“Great Kenny, I interviewed her yesterday. She left her job on Wall Street to come back and teach in the Sex & Gender Studies Department. Her dad insisted she undergo treatment with Dr. Parker and she has had several sessions. I had Carla shoot some pics for the article. She showed them to Kenny. They depicted a young woman in her late 30’s in a school girl outfit with pigtails sucking cock.

“Very nice Janey. It looks like Dr. Parker has made very nice progress with her. I know that working on Wall Street had created a lot of stress, but she looks very relaxed and happy in those photos.”

“She definitely was and was grateful to Dr. Parker. She has apparently developed quite the affinity for black cock and she told me that she is looking forward to helping other young women at Central College discover the sexual freedom that she has experienced. Dr. Parker wants her to head up the Department’s new breeding program. I know that President Wilson is very proud of her. His other daughter is scheduled to begin treatment with Dr. Parker next week.”

“Sounds like a wonderful article. Let’s plan on running that in tomorrow’s edition with one of those photos on the cover.”

“Yes, Sir,” Janey said. Kenny turned his attention back to Andy.

“The Eagle is a great newspaper and I feel privileged to be in charge. When I first started here my freshman year, we covered the same old boring news. We changed that last year. President Wilson made it clear that our focus was on showing how open and accepting Central College had become. Applications to the College have increased by over 200% and we are getting better quality students, who want to study in a relaxing and sexually liberal environment.”

“I hope that I can write for The Eagle when I enroll.”

“We would love to have you on our staff Andy. Obviously, you first few weeks at Central College will be spent getting adjusted and settled into your new major. Davis wants you to rush Kappa Nu and he said that he and Bryson will put in a good word for you.” Andy’s dick hardened.

“That would be awesome. I’m sorry I have to leave tomorrow.”

“No worries. I know that Adam has been working with your Dad and hopefully there are some things that you can study to help you prepare.” Kenny gave Andy a tour of the rest of the campus and they ended up back at Kappa Nu. Davis was waiting for them. Both Andy and Kenny stripped down to their jockstraps and socks.

“Andy, your room is ready. I had your stuff put up there.”

“Actually, I was hoping that I could stay with Bryson tonight.” Davis smiled.

“I’m sure that can be arranged. I know he is in the lounge gooning right now, but I’m sure it would be fine with him.” As they walked past the lounge, Andy could see Bryson on the couch stroking his cock. His eyes were glazed over and he had an expression of pure joy on his face. “Why don’t you head up to the room. When he is finished, I will send him up. Dinner is at 6:00pm.”

“Yes, Sir.” Andy said and headed up the stairs.

“Such a nice boy,” Kenny said, “he’ll make a nice addition to Central College.”

“And to Kappa Nu,” Davis added as he gave Kenny a quick kiss. “I bet your tired from taking Andy around campus,” Davis said looking at his watch.

“And…..”

“And I was thinking you might want to lay down before dinner.”

“Aren’t you the concerned friend?”

“I just want what’s best for you lover,” Davis said as his hand brushed the bulge in Kenny’s pants. He took Kenny’s hand and they headed upstairs.

“You are insatiable,” Kenny said, slapping him on the butt.

“I know,” Davis said smiling. “I just can’t get enough of your cum.”