The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS 2

Chapter 1

Note: This story picks up approximately a year after we left Adam and his work to make Central College a sexually enlightened campus and to help young men become good boys. If you have not read Adam’s Rules for Good Boys, I would suggest starting there as background. Otherwise enjoy!

To say that Central College had experienced drastic changes in the past twelve months was nothing short of understatement. The small liberal arts college tucked away in eastern Tennessee was not without its charm and generations of students had attended there oblivious to the troubles that plagued the real world. Indeed, many alumni sent their children knowing that they would be sheltered from the contemporary world. All of that had changed in the past year, due in large part to the efforts of one man, Adam Connor. Actually, Dr. Adam Connor. He was the head of the new Sex & Gender Studies (“SGS”) Department at Central College and he had taken steps to make changes he thought were long overdue at the College.

Adam had known from an early age that he was gay and had been the target of abuse and bullying since he was in junior high school. He knew all too well that such homophobia was simply the result of others who did not understand his feelings and desires. He had sworn to himself that he was going to find a way to help others understand such feelings and, more than that, to actually experience them. In high school, he had done extension reading on the power of hypnosis and had actually experimented on his friends with various levels of success. He found that he had a skill not only to hypnotize others, but to reach deeply into their minds and alter their thoughts and memories. It was a power that he knew would help him to right the injustices that he had lived through.

By the time that Adam had finished college, he had honed his hypnosis skills to the point that he could actually drop someone into hypnosis almost immediately. He began working with hypnosis spirals to help him take his subjects deeper and to instill obedience in them. During his senior year, he used his roommate as a guinea pig. His roommate was unquestionably straight, but after several sessions with Adam, any traces of heterosexuality were extinguished in favor of being an obedient twink. Converting his roommate made Adam happy from a control standpoint, but also satisfied his cravings for regular gay sex. After graduation, the two lived together for several months but then drifted apart. Based on what Adam later heard, the roommate had married a new boyfriend and moved to San Francisco.

Adam started working on his Masters in Psychology and ended up at Central College. He moved in with two roommates, Tom and Steve, and soon had them converted to being good boys. He had gradually increased his control over young men at the College, by taking over a fraternity and then several key faculty members and ultimately, the College President. They had practically begged him to start the Sex and Gender Studies department, which was now almost a year old. The department included both men and women. The men were trained to become good boys, while the women were trained to become bimbos. The new course of study had become so popular that Adam had to regularly turn students away.

The changes instituted by Adam had also dramatically changed the appearance of students on campus and the College Board had approved his request to establish sexual freedom zones around campus. These zones were designed for students to have sex in public without any repercussions. They had started with one zone, but that had now expanded to six zones, where students were encouraged to have sex openly. It was not unusual to see two boys giving one another oral or anal sex or a bimbo girl sucking her professor’s cock. Everyone agreed that this sexual liberty enriched the lives of the students and the faculty. The student bookstore now included an extensive selection of sex toys, lube, butt plugs, cock rings, etc. The idea was for the students to be as comfortable with sex as possible and to take away the old Victorian notion that sex was dirty. The College had also established its own tattoo parlor to allow any students or faculty to be inked at a reasonable price. None of this would have been possible without Adam.

Adam had lost count of how many young men he had transformed into good boys. The work was fulfilling and he still regularly did sessions with male students who wanted to improve their study habits and to learn to relax. Although he was the director of SGS, he also taught a course on casual sex in the workplace and met with students twice a week. When he was in his office, he stripped down to his jockstrap and white ankle socks and expected his male students to do the same. It was not usual to see male students in class wearing nothing but a jockstrap and socks. On this particular day, Adam was meeting with a student transferring from another local junior college. His appointment was scheduled for 12:00pm and the young man was accompanied by his father.

A few minutes after 12:00, there was knock at Adam’s office door. His new secretary, Candi, was accompanied by Andrew Whitaker and his father, Malcolm. “Dr. Connor, the Whitakers are like here to see you,” Candi chirped.

“Thank you Candi, please see that we are not disturbed.” Adam started to close the door and then remembered that he had invited Kenny Michael to join in the interview. Kenny was the editor of the Central College newspaper, The Eagle, and Andrew had expressed an interest in journalism. “Actually, I expect Kenny Michael in a few minutes, please show him in.”

“Yes, Doctor,” Candi giggled. Adam escorted Andrew and Malcolm to the couch in his office in front of his large screen television. He took a seat opposite them.

“Welcome to Central College, I hope you are enjoying your visit.”

“Very much so,” Malcolm said. “I must say that you have a very liberal policy when it comes to…….PDA on campus. It wasn’t like this when I was a student here,” Malcolm said with clear sarcasm in his voice. Adam smiled.

“Yes, over the years, we have learned that students need an unrestricted environment to express themselves sexually. It’s part of the process of learning. We want them to feel comfortable engaging in sex whenever they feel like it.” Andrew smiled.

“My dad almost lost it when he saw two girls kissing each other outside one of the dorms.” Adam smiled.

“I know that you are probably not used to that kind of thing, but I can assure you that it will become second nature. One of our rules here is that we don’t tolerate any type of homophobia. It’s unhealthy and stunts the sexual development of our students. Our students are encouraged to explore new sexual relationships and to enjoy their bodies.” About that time there was a knock on the door.

“Doctor, Kenny Michael is here.”

“Good, please show him in.” Kenny entered and took a seat in a chair next to Adam. “Kenny, I would like you to meet Andrew Whitaker and his father, Malcolm. Andrew is a student at Midvale Junior College and he has been accepted here as a transfer. He has a strong interest in journalism and I thought you might talk a bit about that and perhaps give them a tour of The Eagle.”

“My pleasure Dr. Connor.”

“First, however, I would like Andrew and his father to watch our new orientation video. It lasts about 20 minutes.” Adam dimmed the lights and with his remote turned on the video. He handed Andrew and Malcolm each a pair of headphones. “This will allow you to hear better.” They slipped the headphones on. Adam started the video. It started with a visual of the College campus, but with a faint spiral in the background. Gradually, the spiral became more pronounced along with binaural beats in the headphones. Adam watched as both Andrew and Malcolm began to stare into the spiral. It had now completely replaced the campus pictures. Adam slipped on a headset with a microphone. “Look deeply into the spiral. So very relaxing. Letting your mind drift. Becoming more and more empty.”

“More empty,” Malcolm said.

“So relaxed,” Andrew said.

“Feeling so good to let your mind go blank. Hearing only my voice. My words becoming your thoughts.” A lazy smile came to the faces of Andrew and his father. “Andrew, I think you and your father would feel much more comfortable without your clothes. Please stand and strip for me.” Without the slightest hesitation, both men stood and removed their clothing. Both men now had hard-ons. Kenny had also removed his clothing and was wearing only his jockstrap and socks. He loved helping new boys discover themselves sexually. It was only a year earlier that Adam had helped Kenny discover himself and he was now in a committed relationship with his boyfriend, Davis. Adam reached into one of the cabinets in his office and pulled out two new jockstraps and two pairs of white ankle socks.

“As you go deeper, feel the pleasure increase. Feeling so much pleasure in your cock. Your cock getting harder and harder.” He handed a jockstrap to both Andrew and Malcolm. Adam had written “Andy” and “Mal” on the front of each of the two jockstraps in black sharpie. “The deeper you go, the more excited you feel. Listening to my voice makes your penis harder and harder.” He could tell that both Andy and Mal were struggling not to start stroking their cocks. “All of my good boys here at Central College wear a uniform that consists of a jockstrap and ankle socks. Their uniform keeps them hard and reminds them that they are good boys. It’s time for you to put on your uniform.” He handed each of them their new jockstrap and they slipped it on. They then sat and slipped on their socks. They jockstraps were almost instantly damp from their precum. Adam had them both sit on the couch and he sat between them. He began to stroke both of them through the material of their jockstraps. “Feeling so hard. So very obedient to me.” He could tell that Mal was struggling. “Mal is there something you need to say?”

“Please let me cum Sir.” Adam smiled.

“Not yet, I want you to continue to get hard. Feeling the cum boiling in your balls. In a minute or so, I will let you cum. When you cum, your mind and body will belong to me. Do you understand?

“Yes, Sir,” Andy said.

“From now on, when we are together, you will call me Daddy.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Mal said in a desperate tone.

“Good boys. I am going to count down from 5 to 0. When I reach 0, you will both cum like never before. You will feel more pleasure than you have ever felt. 5, feeling so much pleasure. 4, needing to release. 3 obeying Daddy absolutely. 2, happy to be a good boy. 1, almost there, and 0.” Both Andy and Mal’s dicks erupted, spewing cum into their new jockstraps. So much cum that it dripped out and ran down their legs. “Kenny, I think our newest good boys need some cleanup help.” Kenny dropped to his knees and began to lick the cum of Andy’s and Mal’s legs. He knew that good boys never waste cum. As he got closer to their jockstraps, he inhaled deeply. He loved their musky smell. His penis was so hard, he thought he was going to cum.

“I’m so glad that Andy will be joining us here at Central College and Mal will be joining the new alumni council.” Both Andy and Mal nodded.

“Central College is definitely the place for my boy. I know you will take good care of him,” Mal said. Adam smiled.

“I’ll make sure he is enrolled immediately and that he joins the Sex & Gender Studies Department. I know that you guys are probably staying at a hotel, but I think it would be better if Andy gets to know some of the other boys on campus. Kenny will take him over to stay at the Kappa Nu fraternity house tonight. They will make him feel most welcome.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Mal said, “you know what’s best for us.”

“Yes I do and obeying me fills you with pleasure. Doesn’t it?”

“Oh yes, Daddy,” both Andy and Mal said in unison, their dicks were already hard again.

“Mal will spend the night with me. I have much more for him to learn before he leaves campus.” Adam allowed Andy to dress and Kenny escorted him to Kappa Nu. Andy had called his boyfriend Davis and secured a room for Andy.

“Are all of the brothers at Kappa Nu as nice as Dr. Connor?” Kenny smiled.

“You bet,” Kenny said. “it’s a great house thanks to Dr. Conner. I think you will be very comfortable there.” Kenny looked at his watch. It was 1:30pm and he knew that nap time at Kappa Nu was at 2:00pm. Kenny was a regular visitor at Kappa Nu since he began dating his boyfriend, Davis. He opened the front door and escorted Andy inside. Davis greeted them. He was dressed only in a jockstrap and ankle socks.

“Hi sweetie,” he said kissing Kenny. Kenny returned the kiss.

“Davis, this is Andy. He is going to be staying with you guys tonight.”

“Andy, so nice to meet you. Why don’t you strip. I put a laundry basket over there with your name on it. I am going to check on your room.” Andy stripped down to his jockstrap and socks and folded his other clothes in the basket. Kenny had also stripped. Davis returned. He had to admire the size and girth of Andy’s cock. The jockstrap barely contained it. “Andy your room is not quite ready, but we have a strict nap policy in the house. Unless a brother has a scheduled class, he takes a nap at 2:00pm. It was a program put into place by Dr. Connor and it helps us stay relaxed and well-rested. In the short-term, I am going to put you in a room with Bryson, he is one of our freshman pledges. Davis led Andy to Bryson’s room and introduced the two. He handed Andy a pill. “This medicine will help you relax.” Andy swallowed the pill and climbed into bed with Bryson. “Sleep tight you two,” Davis said closing the door. He then took Kenny’s hand and led him to his room. Soon they too were in bed. Davis gave the best blow jobs.