The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS

Chapter 8

The phone rang several times before a groggy Clark Parker answered. “Who the fuck is this and why are you calling me?” Not exactly the start that Adam had hoped for, but at least he had managed to reach Clark.

“Clark, this is Adam Connor.”

“Adam who?”

“Adam Connor. We met about a year ago at a party and were talking about how we thought that hypnosis was the perfect tool for training people into adopting alternate lifestyles.”

“Oh yeah, I remember. I still think it’s a great tool and I use it all the time.” Clark looked down at the woman sleeping next to him. She was naked, except for a collar and a butt plug. A few weeks earlier, she had been a young lawyer, fresh out of law school and ready to take on the world. They had met at a party and she agreed to allow Clark to put her under. After a few sessions with him, she had become his willing bimbo sex slave. She had quit her job with a prestigious law firm in order to provide him with the regular sex he required. She rolled over and smiled. Her soft pillowy lips had been enhanced by collagen injections to make them ideal for blow jobs.

“Good morning Master.” Clark smiled.

“Good morning baby girl. How about getting up and fixing me something to eat.” She sat up eagerly offering her breast. He smiled. “I think I need a little something more, perhaps some eggs.”

“Yes, Master.” She hopped up and he slapped her on her bare butt. She giggled and bounded off toward the kitchen.

“So, Adam, why are you calling me at this ungodly hour.?”

“Well, I have been putting our theory to work here at Central College. I have been working with students and a few members of the faculty to, shall we say, change their sexual orientation for the better. And it has worked wonderfully. So much so that I have gone from being a poor graduate student to being the head of a new academic department. My problem is that my talents lie with helping men discover the wonderful fulfillment that gay sex can provide, but I don’t have that talent when it comes to women.”

“And you want me to help you,” Clark said, finishing the thought.

“In a word, ‘yes’. I want someone who can use hypnosis and other techniques to help young women find sexual fulfillment and I instantly thought of you.”

“I’m flattered. But I’m no academic. Hell, I barely finished high school.” Adam laughed.

“No worries, with my help you can have a Ph.D. in no time and the salary to boot.” The offer sounded too good to pass up and Clark generally found that his interest in hypnosis rarely provided him with anything approaching financial security. Sex yes, security no.

“Sounds like something I could be very interested in.”

“Terrific. Why don’t you come to my office this afternoon and we can talk more. I’m on the first floor of the Central College Health Building. Let’s say 4:30pm. Oh, and remember, you are on a college campus, so dress like it.” Clark chuckled.

“I think I can handle that. By the way, one of my slaves went to college and law school there.”

“Cool. Bring her along. I will see you at 4:30.” Adam hung up the phone thinking that he had just solved the problem that Naomi had raised. The new Sex and Gender Studies Department would welcome both boys and girls and would help shape their minds to embrace obedience, submission and pleasure.

Kenny was putting the final edits on his article about Kappa Nu. The piece talked about the recent history of the frat changing from a house with faltering academic standards and comprised of brothers who took pride in the closed-minded view of diversity on campus to the house with impeccable academics and brothers who were neatly groomed and proud of their adoption of liberal standards of diversity and acceptance. It had become the most popular frat house on campus and only accepted new brothers approved by their academic advisor, Adam Connor, after a private interview. In short, Kappa Nu was now the epitome of what Central College stood for. It had glowing praise from Dr. Waldner and from President Wilson, who both said that they were proud of the brothers. Kenny was happy with the article and his editor approved it with only modest changes. It was set to be published in tomorrow’s edition of The Eagle. After he submitted it in final form, he strolled over to Adam’s new office.

“May I help you?” Naomi asked.

“Yes, I was hoping to see Dr. Connor. My name is Kenny, Kenny Michael.”

“Oh, I’m afraid the Dr. Connor is meeting with Dr. Waldner right now. I expect they will be finished soon. You are welcome to wait.” Kenny nodded his head and took a seat on the couch. He was impressed by the nice office that Adam had been assigned. It rivalled the office for the Dean of Students. Inside Adam’s office, Bobby was naked, except for his jockstrap and ankle socks. He was leaning against Adam’s desk with both arms. Adam was positioned behind him with his cock buried in Dr. Waldner’s ass. A look of total contentment was on Dr. Waldner’s face as Adam pounded him, his balls slapping against Bobby’s ass.

“Oh fuck that feels good Daddy.”

“I know boy, you need to have your boy pussy stretched. It looks like your butt plug is helping with that. Anal sex is an important part of your training and I want you enjoying it on a regular basis. I can send some of the brothers from Kappa Nu over to help with that.” Dr. Waldner nodded.

“Yes, please, Daddy. I love my butt plug and having my boy pussy stretched regularly.” Finally, Adam exploded inside Bobby’s ass filling him with warm cum. He pulled out and walked over to his chair and sat down. He reached for his intercom.

“Naomi, is Kenny Michael here?”

“Yes, Sir. He is waiting for you.”

“Good, please send him in now.”

“Yes, Sir.” Naomi motioned Kenny into Adam’s office. When the door was closed, Kenny immediately stripped to his jockstrap and socks. This was as natural as breathing now and his penis was already hard anticipating what Adam would ask him to do.

“Kenny, I have just finished giving Bobby a lesson. Please clean my dick and then use your tongue to capture the cum from his butt. You know that good boys never waste cum. Cum helps you to be dumb and happy.

“Yes, Daddy,” Kenny said eagerly as he knelt in front of Adam and began licking his shaft that was covered in cum and Bobby’s butt juices. It had a sharp pungent smell that made Kenny’s hard cock throb. When he finished cleaning Daddy’s shaft, he moved over to Bobby and captured all of the cum that was leaking out of his ass. The taste of Daddy’s cum was perfection. The more he swallowed, the more content he became and maybe just a little dumber.

“Bobby, please gently stroke Kenny’s cock.” Bobby’s hand dropped and he began to pleasure Kenny. Just obeying made Bobby’s mind swirl with pleasure. He had never known this level of contentment. Nothing Adam wanted was too much to ask. He would do everything is his power to help other boys find the contentment that he had found. The Sex and Gender Studies Department was only the beginning. As he stroked Kenny, he could see that Kenny felt the same way. They had the kinship of being good boys even though they moved in different spheres of the College. He could feel Kenny’s dick swelling in his hand as the young man began to moan with pleasure. This is what college was meant to be. Not old musty books written by ancient philosophers, but unimaginable pleasure that freed the mind from thought. Adam gave him a nod and he increased his stroking speed and as Kenny was ready to orgasm, he moved his mouth down to catch it. Cum emptied his mind and made him hopelessly submissive.

After Kenny had reported to Adam that his story on Kappa Nu was appearing in the morning edition of The Eagle, he left with Dr. Waldner. Each wanting to continue their love-making session and sharing the occasional kiss when no one was looking. Adam asked Naomi to stay late until he finished with Clark Parker and she agreed. She had organized all of the student files for transfer into the Sex and Gender Studies program. She could not help but wish that she was 15 years younger and able to enroll in the program. Shortly before 4:30, Clark arrived with his protégé, Leslie Watson, who he referred to as baby girl. He was dressed respectably enough in khakis and a button down shirt, while she was in a pink micro mini skirt, halter top and anklet socks and a pair of clear platforms. Her hair was shoulder length colored pink. She had several tattoos on her arms and legs. To the extent that she had ever practiced as an attorney, those days were long gone, but she showed no signs of regret. In fact, she had the look of complete contentment on her face.

“Adam, Clark Parker and this is baby girl, Leslie.” Leslie giggled as though she had been privy to some inside joke. Although Adam was gay, he was astonished by the size of her boobs and the various tattoos that adorned her body. She was the epitome of a bimbo in every respect. Was it possible that this girl had a law degree from Central College?

“Clark, nice to see you again and nice to meet you……baby girl.” She giggled again. Clark chuckled.

“Two months ago, Leslie looked like she walked off Wall Street and now look at her. Some hypnosis and my other mental conditioning and she has become the perfect airheaded fuck doll. She could not spell “law” now, let alone practice it.” Adam was astonished. Even he had to be impressed by Clark’s abilities to shape the mind.

“Simply amazing. I hope that the women here at Central College will benefit from your training. I’m sick of seeing preppy stuck up co-eds driving their BMW’s and Mercedes around campus.” Clark smiled.

“Not a problem. You bring me the most stuck-up one of them and in a couple of days, I’ll have her begging to suck cock and be bred. There’s no reason in the world that a beautiful set of tits like these should be hidden inside a suit. As I tell my girls, when the cock is in the brains are out.” Leslie giggled again and resisted the urge to insert her fingers into her pussy. Clark had told her that she had to be on her best behavior during their visit. She had gotten to the point where she hated to leave the house. She preferred spending her time naked with Clark and getting fucked regularly.

“That’s exactly what I had in mind. I have already spoken today with Dr. Waldner, who will be handling your hiring and seeing to anything you need to start the female training program.”

“Good. With any luck, I can have a solid slut training program up and running for new semester. I am also working on an update of my mind control chair that I use in addition to hypnosis. It helps cleanse the mind and prepare it for training. I have tested it on Leslie and it seems to work well. Most women like it, because it helps them relax while also teaching them.” Adam nodded

“I like that idea. Perhaps we can incorporate that chair into our orientation program for new female students in the department.” Adam nodded. “I’d like to see your hypnosis technique at work. Could you hypnotize a woman off the street into becoming a bimbo want to be?”

“Challenge accepted.” Adam hit his intercom switch.

“Naomi, please step in here for a few minutes.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said as she entered Adam’s office. She sat down in the chair opposite Adam’s desk ready to take notes. She carefully straightened her knee-length skirt to make sure that she made a professional appearance to the visitors. Since high school, she had worked as a secretary at Central College. She have moved from a substitute up the ladder to working at the top levels of the administration. She attributed this to hard work and professional demeanor.

“Naomi, You met Dr. Parker and he is going to show me a new psychology teaching technique. Would you be kind enough to play guinea pig for him?”

“Why certainly, Sir.” Clark moved over next to her and took out his pocket watch. She leaned back and he began his normal induction. Within minutes, she was deeply under. Her eyes closed. “Now Naomi, as you listen to my voice, you are becoming more and more relaxed. Your body feeling better and better and your mind opening up to accept new thoughts.”

“Yes, so relaxed, new thoughts.”

“Now Naomi, for as long as you can remember, you have always wanted to be a bimbo, a sex kitten. So empty and vapid. No thoughts, just a very wet pussy needing to be fucked.” A lazy smile came to her lips. “And with each passing moment, you feel your intelligence slipping away, your IQ dropping, but you don’t care, the dumber you get, the better you feel.” A lazy smile came to her lips. “Feeling dumb gives you incredible pleasure. You feel it in your pussy. It makes you so wet.” Naomi began to moan softly. “More than anything, you want a hard cock in your holes. In your pussy. In your mouth. And in your butt. You need to have your holes filled with cock.” Noami’s hands were instinctively moving over her body, from her tits to her pussy. “Having a firm cock in you is the most important thing in your life. When I awake you in a few moments, you will beg me to fuck you and it won’t matter that other people on in the room. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master. I understand. I am a bimbo. I need cock.”

“Good girl. Waking in 5-4-3-2-1 and 0. Wide awake.” Naomi’s eyes fluttered open.

“How do you feel Naomi?” She pulled down her skirt and then her panties.

“Please Master. Fuck me. Fuck me hard.” Clark was ready. He had stripped and his 9 inch cock was rock hard. He straddled her and began to fuck her. “Oh fuck that feels so good.” Clark continued to pump in and out of her until she reached orgasm and he flooded her with his cum.”

“Naomi, back into deep hypnosis in 5-4-3-2-1 and 0.” Her eyes slammed shut and her head dropped. “Good girl. Who is a bimbo?”

“Naomi is a bimbo.”

“And how do bimbos dress, Naomi.”

“Bimbos dress slutty.”

“From now on, how will you dress?”

“Like a slut.”

“Good girl. The sluttier you dress, the more pleasure you feel.” Clark continued the impromptu training session for another half hour and then woke Naomi. “Did you enjoy your training Naomi?”

“Yes, Sir, Dr. Parker.”

“Good girl. When I see you next, I hope that you won’t be dressed like an old maid.” Naomi’s face grew red with embarrassment.

“Oh Dr. Connor. I’m so very sorry. I didn’t mean to embarrass you and Dr. Parker. I’m not sure what I was thinking, these clothes are awful.”

“Apology accepted Naomi. Why don’t you head to the mall and buy some more appropriate clothes so you can be dressed correctly when you come into work tomorrow.”

“Yes, Sir. May I leave now Sir?”

“Yes, you may. See you bright and early tomorrow.” Naomi left the room, still mortified by her choice of clothing. As she walked to her car in the parking lot, she wondered how she had become so prudish. Heck, she might as well be a nun. No wonder she had not been on a date in almost 10 years. Well, that was going to change this evening. She made a beeline for the mall.

“When she comes in tomorrow morning, you will hardly recognize her,” said Clark, “I have implanted some bimbo seeds in her brain. As they grow, she will blossom into a perfect bimbo. A lot like baby girl here.” One look at Leslie and Adam was confident that he had found the right man. “I’ll want Naomi to come back to my place for a couple of days and spend some time in my chair of obedience to help make her training permanent. I also want to work on her cock sucking skills.”

“That’s fine,” Adam said, “she has lots of vacation time built up. I’d like to have regular meetings with you to get the department set up. I would also suggest that we can install some of your chairs of obedience here to help train new female students.

“Yes, I’ll get to work on that,” Clark said, “we will need to pick several young women as guinea pigs to get things up and running.”

“Not a problem. We have plenty here at your disposal. I was actually thinking about approaching one of the sororities. I have had good success with the Kappa Nu fraternity and I think the model could be replicated with a sorority.” The two men shook hands and Clark and Leslie headed back to begin packing up his training operation. The new Sex and Gender Studies department was about to get what it needed.