The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS

Chapter 9

When Adam walked into his new office the next afternoon, he was nothing short of astonished. In place of the prim and proper Naomi was a completely different person. She was wearing a tight pink halter top that pushed her boobs up, a tight sweater, a plaid micro mini skirt with no panties, white thigh-high stockings and pink platform shoes that added an easy five inches to her otherwise diminutive stature. Her short blonde bob now featured a shock of hot pink and Adam would have sworn that her lips were puffier.

“Good morning, Dr. Connor,” Naomi said.

“Well, Naomi, don’t you look just fine,” Adam responded, “like a new person.”

“I feel so much better too. Please thank Dr. Parker for helping me.”

“You can thank him yourself. He is supposed to stop by later today.” Naomi’s mouth watered at the thought of giving Dr. Parker a nice blow job. For some reason, in the last 12 hours, she had developed an incredible craving for cum. She would have offered to blow Adam, but she knew that he was not into girls. “Naomi, please call President Wilson and schedule an appointment with him for us to discuss the Sex and Gender Studies curriculum.”

“Yes, Daddy….um, I mean Dr. Connor.” Where had that come from. It just popped out of her mouth. She felt like a complete airhead, but that felt totally good. She found that she was having trouble typing on the computer keyboard. It was soooooo complicated with all the letters and numbers and her hand kept dropping down to rub her pussy. Naomi was sure that with a good fucking everything would be right.

Kenny’s article had made quite the impression on campus. Kappa Nu had gone from being a frat that no one respected to one of the hottest frats on campus. At Adam’s direction, they no longer held parties or consumed alcohol, which he felt distracted them from training and taking proper care of their bodies. Instead, they spent their weekends studying, working out and training their minds. Adam had assigned Billy and I to working with the brothers on their gooning technique and we had them pair off so that they could have regular sex with a partner. Adam had also ordered that none of the brothers were allowed to close their bedroom doors for privacy. If they were not studying, sleeping or otherwise training, they needed to be having sex or watching porn. In order to deal with the demand to join Kappa Nu, Adam allowed each brother to select one other student to join the fraternity. Those new pledges then had a one-on-one session with Adam to help them understand what membership in Kappa Nu meant. Each new pledge left their meeting with Adam knowing they had made the right decision.

It was fair to say that some of the female students were jealous of the attention received by Kappa Nu and had complained to their advisors, who, in turn, complained to President Wilson. After consulting with Adam, he announced that he would be selecting 25 female students to form the core of a new sorority called Sigma Epsilon Xi. With Clark’s help, Adam created an application that was approved by President Wilson. The application was 20 pages long and included many explicit sexual questions and required that the applicant submit a full frontal nude photograph. The response was overwhelming and President Wilson received almost 800 applications for the 25 spots. This group was then narrowed down to 50, who would receive a personal interview by Dr. Parker.

Clark now had the second nicest office in the Health Building. It also included a work room and private bedroom. He had installed two of his chairs of obedience in the work room and Naomi’s rapid progress from respectable secretary to vapid bimbo was coming along nicely. She had visited Clark’s home and spent time in one of his chairs of obedience. Although her cock sucking was not quite as good as baby girl’s, it was respectable. He had convinced Adam to reassign Naomi to his office where she could serve as an advisor to the new female students. Each of the candidates was assigned an interview time and told to expect the interview to last an hour. Each of the candidates treated the interview as if it was their first job, showing up dressed in professional business attire.

Adam knew that Clark was the right man for the job and gave him complete authority over establishing the curriculum for the women’s program as well as setting up the new Sigma Epsilon sorority. By the beginning of the next semester, the Sex and Gender Studies Department would be up and running. In the meantime, Adam had his hands full getting the department on its feet, while also devoting time to training new good boys. Fortunately, by this time, there were enough good boys on campus to help him. For Adam, it was more about quality than quantity. The experience of becoming a good boy could not be rushed and many disappointed young men were told that they would have to wait for training. Kappa Nu had even compiled a waiting list of those men interested in joining the fraternity. I was just thankful to have been one of Adam’s first trainees and to really know the mind-blowing pleasure that came from becoming a good boy. I was more than happy to help other boys find their way to Adam, although at present, he was not in need of any referrals.

Adam continued Kenny’s training, deepening his obedience and gradually taking control of his mind. The mind of the once-inquisitive reporter, who saw himself working for a major newspaper upon graduation, had been replaced by that of an obedient boy happy to do as he was told. One afternoon, as Kenny sat next to Adam on the couch in our apartment watching the spiral as Adam stroked his erect penis through his jockstrap, Adam implanted a new suggestion. “Kenny, I have a new assignment for you.”

“Yes, Daddy?”

“I want you to do a profile on yourself and your new boyfriend, Davis, and how much you enjoy being part of the gay community here at Central College. I know that you and Davis have only recently gotten together and that both of you used to be straight, but that’s a great angle for the article. I want you to talk about how miserable you were as a straight nerd and how wonderful your life has become once you began to understand that you were gay.”

“Yes, Daddy. I have you to thank for helping me better understand myself and my proper sexual orientation.” Kenny had met Davis when he was interviewing members of Kappa Nu. Davis was a senior and was originally going to graduate with a degree in Accounting, but had elected to stay an additional year in order that he could get a second major in Sex and Gender Studies. He and Kenny hit it off almost instantly and it wasn’t long before the two were sleeping together. Davis was handsome and athletic and had an enormous cock that stretched Kenny’s boy pussy like no butt plug could. With Adam’s help, Davis had learned how much he enjoyed sex with other men and Kenny was a perfect fit, both literally and figuratively.

When Kenny awoke from trance, he told Adam that he had a wonderful idea for a newspaper story. He wanted to do a profile of himself and his boyfriend, Davis and how they had realized that they loved each other despite having thought they were straight. “That’s a wonderful idea Kenny,”

Adam complimented.

“Thank you Daddy. It just popped into my head. I can’t wait to tell Davis about it.” Adam smiled. It was so nice to implant an idea into one of his boy’s heads and have it come out of their mouth as though they had just thought of it. He was amazed at the progress that Kenny had made. When they were first introduced, Kenny was the consummate nerd with nothing to recommend him except his drive to be a journalist. With Adam’s help, changes in his diet, exercise and, of course, hypnosis, Kenny’s body was strong and attractive, he was well-groomed and dressed with style. Davis had made similar improvements and the two were now content to share a bed. Kenny slipped his clothes back on and head to Kappa Nu to see Davis.

Adam sat back on the couch. Lately, he felt like he had no down time. He enjoyed his work, to be sure, but sometimes it was nice just to have time to himself. At that point, I returned to the apartment from class. I dutifully removed my clothes and replaced them with my jockstrap and socks and sat down next to Adam. “Hi Daddy,” I said, “how is Kenny doing?”

“He’s doing just fine,” he said as he began to stroke my hard penis through my jockstrap. “He and Davis Leonard have become quite the pair.”

I nodded feeling the pleasure radiate through my body.

“Davis is a cutie.” Adam smiled.

“You sound jealous.”

“Maybe just a little. He’s got such a nice body.” He stroked harder as I could feel the cum bubbling in my balls. I laid back and Adam pulled down my jockstrap. He applied some lube and resumed his handjob. “Fuck, Daddy, you know just how to do that.”

“Lots of practice.” I could sense a bit of sadness in his voice.

“Is something wrong Daddy?”

“Not really, just feeling a bit overwhelmed lately with all of my new duties. I don’t get to do this enough. I was about to orgasm. “Catch your cum and swallow it. No wasted cum!” I practically finished the sentence for him. All of his good boys knew that good boys never waste cum. My cum exploded into my hand and I lapped it up. As usual, it had a sweet yet salty taste. Delicious. I decided I needed to snap him out of his funk.

“Do you have any idea how many boys you have helped? You practically saved Kappa Nu and now, thanks to you, Central College will have its own Sex and Gender Studies Department where boys and girls will be able to get the training they need.” Adam smiled.

“I guess I have had an impact.”

“Of course, you have. Central College is a much happier place than it used to be. You have helped so many boys find sexual freedom without all the societal baggage and I know that girls will appreciate your help too. I know the work can be overwhelming, but also rewarding.” At that point, I was on my knees caressing Adam’s shaft with my tongue. I had given Adam enough blowjobs that I knew exactly what he liked and he rewarded me with a throat full of cum. My words seemed to encourage him and he took my hand and led me to his bedroom.

“Nap time,” he said. I nodded. I loved cuddling with Adam. He set his phone for 2:00pm so that he could make his meeting with the Athletics Director, Walter Drake. It seemed like it had been forever since I had slept with Adam. It was one of my favorite things to do. As usual, after having a load of Adam’s cum, I was feeling sleepy, but we spent about 20 minutes kissing and caressing each other until both of us drifted off to sleep. We awoke in response to the alarm on Adam’s phone. I did not want to get up, but I knew that Adam’s meeting was important. He wanted to talk to Drake about creating a gym on campus where good boys could go and work out in the nude or in their jockstraps. Since Drake was in charge of all athletic facilities on campus, he was the guy that Adam needed to meet with.

Drake, most people called him “Coach,” because he had been at Central College for many years serving as a coach for football and baseball was in his early 50’s and in excellent shape for his age. He wore his hair in a high and tight crewcut and had the reputation for cussing like a sailor. His office was located on the top floor of the Athletic Center. Adam knocked on the door and was greeting by his secretary, Janice. “Hi, I am Adam Connor, I have an appointment with Coach Drake.” Janet smiled.

“Yes, Dr. Connor, Coach Drake is expecting you. President Wilson said you would be stopping by.” Adam smiled. Having the President of the College as one of your good boys opened lots of doors. Adam strolled into Drake’s office and sat down. Janet closed the door behind him.

“Adam, so nice to meet you,” Drake said, “your reputation proceeds you. Jim Wilson told me that you are responsible for all the positive changes at Kappa Nu. I know a couple of our baseball players are brothers there and they have completely cleaned up their act. I’ve never seen boys that are so content.” Adam smiled.

“Jimmy is far too nice. I certainly have had the pleasure of working with the brothers at Kappa Nu and helping them to set their priorities. Being successful at Central College is all about knowing what is important and getting it done.” Drake nodded. “Toward that end, I wanted to talk to you about a new fitness facility that I think we need constructed on campus as soon as possible. Part of the reason for my success at Kappa Nu has been training the boys there to workout regularly so that their bodies are strong and attractive. That means regular weight training and changes in diet. The weight rooms available on campus now are a bit dated.”

“Yes, they are,” Drake agreed, “I think you make a good point.”

“I have a video I would like to show you that gives you an idea of what I am looking for.” Adam pulled his laptop out of his briefcase and set it on Drake’s desk. With a couple of clicks, he brought up the video. To Drake’s puzzlement, all he saw was a spiral. Adam offered him a pair of headphones and Drake slipped them on.

“What is this Adam?”

“Just look deeper into the spiral and you will begin to see what I am talking about.” In his ears, Drake could hear soft whispers telling him to relax and listen. He began to watch the spiral as it pulled him deeper.

“Yes, I see,” he said in a monotone. “So very beautiful.”

“Yes, Wally, beautiful and so relaxing.” Wally sighed. It felt so good to watch the spiral and listen to Adam. “Deeper and deeper. Relax and let your mind empty. Let your body relax for me.” Wally slumped in his chair, careful not to let his eyes deviate from the spiral. “Feeling so happy, so relaxed, the only thing you can hear is my voice.”

“Yes, your voice.” The spiral melted away and Wally could see the video of a workout room with four boys in it. They were naked, except for their jockstraps and socks. A fifth boy entered with a clipboard. “Time for your workout he said. He paired the boys up and they began by doing bench presses. It was clear they were enjoying the workout because their rigid cocks were tenting their jockstraps.

“Just relax Wally and watch the boys work out. They are having so much fun exercising and listening to their coach. Look how muscular and attractive they are and it’s all because they work out with the right equipment and eat a proper diet. And look how smooth their bodies are. None of that ugly pubic hair. When the boy finished his reps, he got up and walked over to his coach, pulled his jockstrap down and knelt before his coach. He then pulled coach’s jockstrap down so that he could access his penis. He began to lick the coach’s shaft and soon took coach fully in his mouth. “See how much pleasure the boy is giving his coach, such a good boy.”

“Yes, a good boy,” Wally whispered. Adam looked down and saw that Wally’s cock was rigid.

“Wally, I think you would be more comfortable if you undressed, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir,” Wally said and began to remove his suit. He carefully folded it and laid it on the coach. Soon his was naked. Adam reached into this briefcase and pulled out a new jockstrap and a pair of ankle socks. “Now then, I think you would feel much more comfortable in these.” He handed them to Wally and he slipped into the jockstrap. He had worn many jockstraps over the years as a coach, but his one was different. It was so comfortable and fit so nicely over his penis and balls. It made his erection feel even better and the socks made his feet feel comfy.

“Good boy Wally, let’s watch the rest of the video.” Wally continued to watch intently as the boys continued their training. Finally, the coach had the boys fuck each other. It was clear they were enjoying themselves and Wally’s hand was stroking his cock through the material of his jockstrap. “That feels really good doesn’t it?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Please call me Daddy.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy. I like it when my good boys show respect.” He reached down and pulled down Wally’s jockstrap and began to stroke his erection. “You are feeling so much pleasure. It feels so good to obey Daddy and do as you are told.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Daddy loves you and he wants the best for you. Obeying Daddy makes you so hard and when you cum, you will belong to Daddy forever. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy.” Adam increased the pace of his stroking as Wally began to feel that he was about to orgasm.

“Are you ready to cum and belong to Daddy?”

“Yes, Daddy. Please don’t stop.”

“I will count down from 5 to 0. When I reach 0, you will cum and your mind and body will belong to me.”

“Yessssss. Oh fuckkkk that feels so good.” Adam smiled.

“5-4-3-2………..1………..” Wally’s face was contorted with ecstasy, his toes were curling inside his socks. “0, cum and belong to Daddy.” Wally’s penis erupted spewing cum on his chest. “Who does Wally belong to?”

“Wally belongs to Daddy. Wally obeys Daddy.”

“Good boy Wally. Good boy. It’s time for my good boy to have his nap, but first Daddy has a piece of paper that needs Wally’s signature.” Adam pulled out the construction contract for the new workout facility. It would be state of the art. It had workout rooms, saunas, steam rooms, massage tables and even a sleeping room, so that boys could enjoy sex in privacy. Wally signed the document without even reading it. Adam folded the contract and returned it to his briefcase. “Now boy, you need a nice nap. I have put a new program on your desktop that will further your training. I will stop by tomorrow for our next session.” He kissed Wally and left. There was nothing that Adam could not get. You just had to know how to ask.