The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS

Chapter 7

By the time that the door to President Wilson’s office opened, Kenny had been sitting for almost an hour. Dr. Waldner and Adam exited along with a smiling President Wilson. Kenny could not recall seeing President Wilson so happy and relaxed. He was usually a stern and serious man without any apparent sense of humor, but today he had a broad smile and had clearly enjoyed his time visiting with Dr. Waldner and Adam.

“Bob, I fully support Mr. Connor’s promotion to the head of our Diversity and Inclusion Program and starting next semester I want to establish a Sex and Gender Studies major with Adam in charge. There is nothing more we can teach him here that he needs. I will contact his doctoral advisor and tell him that we are waiving the dissertation and conferring the Ph.D. immediately.” Adam smiled. The thought that he no longer had to write a stupid dissertation was a huge load off and would allow him to focus more on training students.

“Young man, we need more students like you as leaders here at Central College. I’m sure that you are going to be receiving offers from other colleges, but we will match any offer you get. We simply cannot afford to lose a teacher of your obvious quality. Bob, give Dr. Connor any resources he needs to get the Sex and Gender Studies program up and running. He can take over offices in the Health Building for now until we can get the architects working on a new building. I want no expense spared, his work is too damn important.”

“Thank you Jimmy,” Adam said ignoring the lack of protocol in addressing the President by his informal name. President Wilson smiled and looked to his secretary. Being addressed as “Jimmy” by his Daddy was completely appropriate and reminded him that Adam was both intellectually and sexually his superior.

“Dr. Connor will be meeting with me regularly when his schedule permits. He does not need an appointment and please give him free access to my computer to install whatever programs he believes I need to see.”

“Yes, Sir,” the secretary said never recollecting that any member of the faculty had similar access to the President.

“Jimmy, I will stop by tomorrow for another visit,” Adam said, “we have lots of work to do and I know how eager you are to do it.” Even the casual observer could not miss the fact that President Wilson’s rigid cock was tenting his suit pants.

“Thank you, Sir. I also appreciate the material you have put on my computer so far. I will review it in more detail as soon as I can.”

“Very good Jimmy and please don’t forget to take your nap.” President Wilson smiled. In his eyes, Adam could see absolute submission and obedience. Like so many other good boys, he had direct access to President Wilson’s mind and he would be using that access to train his newest boy to obey him without hesitation or question. More importantly, there was nothing President Wilson could do to reverse the process. For the rest of his life, he would be a willing slave to Adam. Kenny stood up from his chair as the three men approached.

“Kenny,” Adam said, “how nice to meet you here. How are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling fine Sir.” Kenny’s penis was now rock hard. “I was hoping to interview President Wilson with respect to all of the positive changes that have been going on at Kappa Nu and your influence on making them into an example of what a fraternity should be.” Adam smiled.

“I think that is wonderful Kenny. I am confident that President Wilson will give you as much of his time as you need and access to any files. Isn’t that correct, Jimmy?”

“Yes, Sir. Mr. Michael will have full access and I think he and I should be spending time together.”

“Excellent. I would also like the two of you to get to know each other better. I think you both would benefit. Perhaps Kenny could stop back here after 5:00pm and enjoy the files I left for you to review?”

“That would be an excellent idea Sir,” President Wilson said, “I will look forward to it.” President Wilson looked at his watch. “Oh my, almost 2:00pm. I need my medicine and a nap.” He excused himself and closed the door to his office. He walked over to his desk where Adam had left the medicine that would help boost his cum production. He took two of the pills and then stripped down to his jockstrap and slipped on his socks. He went back into the lounge off his office and laid down for his nap. It felt so good to relax. He slipped on a pair of earbuds and started the file left by Adam. He then stroked his cock for a few minutes and then drifted off to a peaceful slumber. He slept for over two hours, but woke up refreshed. He walked over to his desktop and opened a file of gay porn left by Adam and began to stroke his cock. It felt so fucking good. It was so nice to get away from all the stress he felt each and every day. He needed this relaxation more than anything and was grateful to Dr. Waldner for introducing him to Adam.

When Kenny arrived at 5:00pm, the door to President Wilson’s office was locked. He knocked and within a couple of minutes President Wilson answered. “Kenny, how nice to see you again. Please come in. My secretary, Rita, has left for the day.” Kenny followed him back to his office. It was almost as if both men knew that they belonged to Adam. President Wilson had barely closed his office door when Kenny began to strip down to his jockstrap and socks. President Wilson followed quickly and took Kenny by the hand to the couch in his office. President Wilson laid back and Kenny straddled him, kissing him deeply. He could feel Jimmy’s erection pressing into him. Kenny reached for some lube on the side table and began to stroke Jimmy’s cock.

“I’m so happy we both belong to Daddy,” Jimmy said.

“Yes, he has given me so much joy,” Kenny said pinching Jimmy’s nipples and doing his best to give him a hickie. He loved exploring Jimmy’s body. Kenny was amazed that he never knew this incredible pleasure existed. Sure, even though he was a nerd, he had experimented with sex before. Well, just once, during science camp in high school, he and another geeky girl played doctor, but it was nothing like this. Adam had opened his mind to real pleasure as he had with his other boys, including now, President Wilson. “Someone’s boy pussy needs stretching.” Jimmy quickly got on his knees with his ass in the air.

“Please Kenny, I need your penis in my boy pussy.” Kenny was happy to accommodate. Before long, Jimmy was riding Kenny’s cock and feeling more pleasure than he could imagine. And it was all about following Adam’s rules. As his dick erupted filling Jimmy’s pussy with cum, Kenny knew that he would do everything in his power to help other boys learn the rules and become good boys for Daddy. After nearly an hour of sex in the President’s office, Jimmy and Kenny laid back on the couch completely spent. Kenny smiled. “Not exactly the interview I had planned.” Jimmy smiled back. Both boys pulled up their jockstraps, which were now damp with cum.

“No, but I’m glad I have gotten to know you better and my body feels fabulous. How about a little gooning?” Kenny smiled.

“You read my mind.”

“No, it’s just the right thing to do. Daddy wants us to train and we don’t want to disappoint him.”

“No we don’t.” Jimmy got his laptop and positioned it on the coffee table so they could both watch it. He then clicked on one of the gay porn files that Adam had installed. The scene depicted a college PE class, much like one at Central College. The coach was working with several young men on weight training. Like Kenny and Jimmy, the boys and the coach were wearing only jockstraps and socks. As he taught them proper technique, he also checked to make sure their penises were firm. It was just a lesson in practical discipline. As Jimmy and Kenny watched, their dicks grew hard too wishing that they were part of the class. Soon they had pulled down their jockstraps and were stroking as their minds went blank. Kenny never got his interview.

The next morning, Adam was at President Wilson’s office by 8:30am. His secretary waived Adam in knowing that he had carte blanche. “Good morning Sir,” President Wilson said as he closed the door to his office.

“It’s time for your training Jimmy.” Adam barely had the words out of his mouth and Jimmy had stripped down to his jockstrap and socks.

“Good boy,” Adam praised. Jimmy’s penis got even harder as Adam began to stroke it through the jockstrap material. “I hope that you and Kenny had a productive evening. I like it when my boys help each other deepen their obedience to me.”

“Well, yes Daddy.” Adam detected some hesitation in Jimmy’s voice.

“You might as well tell me, because I am going to find out anyway,” Adam said, using a parental tone.

“Well, Daddy, Kenny and I had so much fun enjoying each other’s bodies that we never got around to his interview. We watched the porn you left and I got my boy pussy fucked for the first time.” Adam smiled.

“I guess that’s progress, but I want you to give him the interview, so he can write his story. My success with Kappa Nu is important and it’s a great way to attract new boys for training.”

“Yes, Daddy. Both Kenny and I enjoyed the porn and I was really impressed with the work done by the coach to teach his gym students discipline. I really think that we need a mandatory gym class here where the coach not only teaches lifting techniques, but helps the boys with their erections. Perhaps that is a project that we can incorporate into our new Sex and Gender Studies curriculum?”

“I think that is a marvelous idea Jimmy. Now, please have a seat next to me.” Adam brought up the hypnotic spiral on President Wilson’s computer. “Now, Jimmy, look deep into the spiral and relax. Just let the spiral pull all of your thoughts and memories away. Let it empty your mind.” As he looked, Jimmy became blanker and blanker. His jaw became slack and a string of drool dropped down on his thigh. “Deeper. Deeper. No thoughts, only the sound of my voice taking you deeper. The deeper you go, the more aroused you become. Becoming so hard for Daddy.” President Wilson dropped quickly into trance for Adam allowing him to continue shaping his mind. Adam made it clear that from now on President Wilson would follow his instructions and obey his orders as a good boy should. “Very good boy, Jimmy. Your penis is so hard now. All of my suggestions taking hold and making you a better good boy for me.”

“Yes, Daddy. Jimmy is a good boy for you.”

“Good boy. Feeling so much pleasure from obeying Daddy.” Jimmy felt as though his cock was going to explode. “I want you to cum into your hand and eat your own cum. You are learning to love the taste of cum. Good boys love cum and love sucking cock.” Adam continued to deepen Jimmy’s trance and to strengthen his desire for cum. He knew from experience that most straight men had an aversion to cum, but with hypnosis, he was able to turn that aversion into craving. Jimmy now needed cum and sucking cock was as normal for him now as breathing. “I am going to count down from 5 to 0. When I reach 0, you will cum into your hand and will immediately consume your cum.” Adam counted down and Jimmy did as instructed producing a prodigious amount of cum and swallowing it eagerly.

“Good boy. Did you enjoy the cum?”

“Yes, Daddy. Cum tastes great.”

“Yes, it does and it’s good for you. It helps you relax and empty your mind for me. It also makes you a little bit sleepy.” Jimmy nodded. He was feeling a bit sleepy even though it was not even noon. “You need to have cum every day. It helps you become a good boy for me.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy. Now, I know you don’t really want to, but you need to put your clothes back on and go back to work.” Jimmy looked like he was about to cry. “No tears boy, Daddy needs you to be a big boy and do as Daddy says.”

“Yes, Daddy.” President Wilson pulled up his jockstrap and began putting his suit back on. He hated wearing clothes. It was so much more simple wearing his jockstrap and socks and definitely much more comfortable. He walked Adam toward the door.

“Remember, I want you to take your medicine, take a nap this afternoon and get in some gooning. I just put some new porn on your computer. Gooning helps you to become mindless and obedient. As your cum production increases, you are going to feel more pressure in your balls to empty them regularly, but gooning will help you extend your release and increase the power of your orgasms.

“Yes, Daddy. I understand. Will you come see me tomorrow?”

“I will try boy, but I have lots of students I am working with and they all need my attention. Make sure you reach out to Kenny and give him the interview asap.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Adam departed and headed toward his new office in the Health Building. President Wilson had ordered that the best office be cleared out for the new head of the Sex and Gender Studies Program. Adam was impressed, it was a large paneled office and he had his own secretary, Naomi.

“Good morning Dr. Connor,” she said. “President Wilson said you would be stopping by.”

“Yes, Fran. I had also requested that all of the files of the members of Kappa Nu be sent over for my review.”

“Yes, Sir. Those files are on your desk.”

“Excellent. All of the members of Kappa Nu will be changing their majors and transferring into the new Sex and Gender Studies Department once we have it up and running. I have also spoken with the seniors, who have asked to delay their graduation so they can transfer in.”

“That’s wonderful news,” Naomi said, “I will prepare the transfer paperwork for your signature.”

“Excellent. I can see we are going to get along fine.” Naomi smiled. She knew that her job security depended on keeping her boss happy. She also knew that Adam had no interest in sex with women.

“Dr. Connor, can I ask a question?”

“Certainly.”

“Will the new Sex and Gender Studies major only be available to boys? I mean Central College is co-ed, what about the girls?” Adam thought briefly. It was something he had not really considered, but Naomi had a very good point. He had been focused on turning young men into good boys. He wondered if similar training should be made available to help young women.”

“That’s a great question and I think that I will definitely want to set up some female training as well. I think I know just the person that can help me with that.” He scrolled through his phone and found the number for an old friend, Clark Parker. Adam had met Clark at a party and the two had talked about hypnosis as a powerful learning tool. Clark was more involved in the BDSM community and preferred to use his skills with women. Adam wasn’t sure he could talk Clark into joining the faculty, but it was worth the try. Adam knew that Clark used other means, in addition to hypnosis, to train his subjects. Although he had not seen it, Clark claimed to use behavioral conditioning chair on his females. The chair employed electrical stimulation to the brain to enhance and retard various thought processes. To say the least, this type of technique was not highly regarded in the field of psychology, but the same might be said of Adam’s techniques for training good boys.