The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS

Chapter 6

Ken pulled his car into the parking lot of the College Station apartments. He was familiar with the complex and had several friends who lived here. He finally parked in front of Unit No. 1146. The complex was nicely maintained and the students who lived in it were not on housing assistance. I heard a knock on the apartment door and Adam asked me to answer it. I was wearing only my jockstrap and socks as I had become accustomed to doing. I had just finished a “tune up” session with Adam and was almost ready for my nap.

Ken was a bit surprised when I opened the door wearing only my jockstrap and socks. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you, but I am supposed to be meeting Adam Connor.” I smiled.

“Yes, this is Adam’s apartment, please come in.” Ken followed me inside and toward the living room. I think he was impressed by my physique that had resulted from the dietary restrictions Adam had imposed along with my daily workouts. I was as lean and strong as I had ever been and my medication had increased my cum production exponentially. I was basically a cum machine and I loved it. As we entered the living room, Ken noticed several laundry baskets laid out next to one another. He did not pay much attention to them and simply assumed that the tenants were doing laundry. Had he looked more closely, he would have seen that each of the baskets had a piece of tape with a name on it. There were baskets for “Adam”, “Tommy”, “Billy” and……..”Kenny.” The basket marked “Kenny” contained only a new jockstrap and a pair of white ankle socks.

“Please Sir, have a seat. Adam will be out shortly.” Because I did not know Ken and he had not been trained as a good boy, I instinctively addressed him as “Sir.” One thing I had learned from Adam was that good boys address other men as “Sir.” This is simply an acknowledgement of my inferior status, but one which I relish. Ken was a bit put off by this and quickly said “Ken.” My response was “Yes, Sir.” My obedience to Adam was so strong, it was almost at a cellular level. I could no more disobey him that cut off my arm. There was no thought involved, it was automatic. I left Ken sitting on the couch. It was fair to say that he was a bit uncomfortable and even the casual observer could not miss the strong scent of sex that permeated the apartment. I returned a few minutes later after having let Adam know that Ken was waiting.

“Adam is finishing a Zoom call with one of his students. Can I get you something to drink?” Ken was feeling a bit thirsty and agreed. I went to the refrigerator where we kept large pitcher of Adam’s special punch and poured a glass for Ken. Ken took a long swig.

“Hey, this is pretty good. What is it?”

“It’s a special punch that Adam uses with his students. It helps them to relax.” Ken drank some more. I smiled knowing that Ken had taken his first steps to becoming a good boy. I could tell from Ken’s posture, the punch was beginning to relax him. He had leaned back against the back of the couch and his shoulders were drooping. About that time, Adam entered the living room and sat down on the couch next to Ken. Ken looked up, his eyes a bit glassy.

“Hi Ken, I am Adam Connor. You wanted to interview me?” Ken seemed sluggish in his answer.

“Um yes. I am with The Eagle and I wanted to talk to you about Kappa Nu.”

“Oh yes, the good boys of Kappa Nu. I am happy to discuss them with you, but I have a condition.”

“Um, yes?”

“I know that you are beginning to relax, but, in this apartment, my roommates and I wear only a jockstrap and white ankle socks and we expect our guests to do the same. It’s just a matter of courtesy.” Ken’s mind was already foggy and what Adam said seemed reasonable.

“But I don’t have a jockstrap and socks.” Adam smiled.

“That’s a problem I can fix very easily.” He nodded to me and I retrieved the new jockstrap and socks that were in the laundry bin marked “Kenny.” “I know you will be much more comfortable without your clothes on.” Ken offered no protest. He stood and removed his shirt, then his sneakers, his jeans and finally his briefs. His semi-erect cock suggested that the process was at least somewhat arousing. Adam handed him the new jockstrap and he slipped it on and then sat on the couch. He then slipped on his socks. “There now, much better. I know you feel much more comfortable.” Ken did feel more comfortable. “Good boy,” Adam praised. This compliment made Ken’s penis even harder. Adam scooched closer to Ken.

“Now, what questions can I answer about Kappa Nu, Kenny?” His hand dropped down and began to stroke Kenny through the jockstrap material. For the life of him, Kenny could not remember a single question he wanted to ask Adam nor did he care. His dick felt so good now, so hard. “That feels good doesn’t it Kenny?”

“Yes, it feels good.” Adam smiled.

“Kenny, one of my other rules is that all of my boys call me ‘Daddy’ so please address me properly.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy Kenny. Feeling your penis getting so hard while your mind gets more and more blank. None of those silly questions about Kappa Nu are important to you are they?”

“No, Daddy.”

“All you want to do is relax, listen to my voice and feel the pleasure of Daddy stroking your penis. It feels so good and Daddy is so proud of you for obeying the rules. Obeying Daddy is the most important thing in your life from now on. Obedience to Daddy is pleasure.”

“Yes, Daddy. Obedience is pleasure.” Although I tried to resist, listening to Daddy working with Ken made me get rock hard and I slipped down my jockstrap and began to stroke my penis as well. It was so nice to see Daddy creating a new good boy. We had all experienced the same process, but it never got old. It felt so good to be a good boy for Daddy. Daddy clicked on the screen and Ken began to watch the spiral as it emptied his mind of all thoughts and memories. I continued to stroke while Daddy made the necessary adjustments to Ken’s mind. After about 45 minutes, he glanced down at Ken’s still-rigid cock. He did not have to utter a word. I knew instantly that I needed to be on my knees to give Ken his first blow job. I suppose he might have had a girlfriend, but he was on the nerdy side. I was impressed by the size of his cock and I felt privileged to be participating in his training. It took me a little while, but soon I was deep throating him and was rewarded with his load.

After a while, Adam brought his newest good boy up out of trance. Ken was exhausted but happy. “I think my good boy could use a nice nap.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Adam took his hand and led him into his bedroom and tucked him in. Ken was asleep in no time. He returned to the living room.

“I think Kenny will be a real asset. He can write some favorable stories about my work here on campus and help me create more good boys. I want you and Tommy to come with me to Kappa Nu this evening. I will be attending their regular meeting and I know some of the brothers will require tune-ups. As much as I enjoy all this wonderful sex, I am only one person. I need you guys to help me.” I was flattered that he had faith in me to help train other good boys. For all intents and purposes, he was now the center of my universe and owned me. He excused himself and went to lay down with Kenny.

Adam, Tommy and I arrived at Kappa Nu ahead of the 7:00pm meeting. It was nice seeing so many handsome men wearing only jockstraps and socks and everyone with a hard penis. It was like a buffet. Some of the guys were kissing one another and the atmosphere was playful. Under Adam’s direction, Ricky had discontinued all satellite service and all of the televisions in the house had been wired to provide on demand gay porn for the brothers to enjoy. This was also on their laptops, so that no one was far away from the proper stimulation for good boys. Ricky called the meeting to order and recognized us as guests. He had provided Adam with a short list of brothers, who he believed needed tune-ups. Several of the brothers reported enthusiastically about a number of upcoming service projects. Once the meeting was concluded, Ricky put some porn on the main house television and a number of the brothers hung around for a long gooning session. Both Tommy and I ended up joining the group. When Adam finished his tune-ups, he retrieved both of us. I hated to leave, but Adam’s needs trumped everything.

The next day Kenny returned to The Eagle’s offices in the Student Union building. To anyone who knew him, the change was remarkable. Instead of the nerdy and annoying reporter who was constantly floating possible stories about this scandal or that political issue, the new Kenny seemed amazingly relaxed and happy. He had a smile on his face and he greeted everyone warmly. He was dressed neatly and was well-groomed, including a new crew cut to replace his disheveled hair that made him look like he has just rolled out of bed. He made his way to his editor’s office.

“Ken, so give me the scoop on Kappa Nu?”

“No scoop to give. I ran down all of my sources and interviewed the fraternity president. I was looking for dirt, but what I found was just the opposite. A bunch of really nice and accepting boys, who just wanted to exchange their bad reputation for a good one. Heck, I never thought about joining a frat, but Kappa Nu makes me want to change my mind.” His editor looked dumbstruck.

“Let me get this straight. A fraternity with less than a great reputation all of a sudden does a 180 degree turnaround and there is no story?”

“That’s about the size of it. I know it sounds odd, but it’s just that simple. In fact, I think the story I need to tell is one of how a deadbeat fraternity has become a great ambassador for Central College. Dr. Waldner has nominated them for a President’s Award for Community Service.”

“Sounds like a fluff piece and you know how much I hate those. I just cannot believe that any organization, let alone Kappa Nu, can make such a change without somebody taking charge.”

“Well, there is one person who deserves much of the credit. His name is Adam Connor and he has been working with Kappa Nu to turn their dismal academic reputation around. He is a grad student in the Psych Department. I interviewed him and was totally impressed with his personality and his techniques. Dr. Waldner has asked the College President to recognize Adam and to appoint him to the College’s Board of Directors as a special advisor.” Kenny’s editor remained skeptical.

“I don’t see how one guy pulls that off. Go ahead and work on the story, but I want to see drafts. I also want you to interview President James Wilson and get his take.”

“Yes, Sir. I understand that he has a meeting with Adam and Dr. Waldner this afternoon.” Kenny looked at his watch. “In fact, I suspect it is going on right now. I’ll head over to the Admin Building.” Kenny headed out of the office toward President Wilson’s office. It was about a 10 minute walk. He was surprised how good wearing his jockstrap felt under his pants. He just wished that he could shed his pants. When Kenny arrived at President Wilson’s office, he was advised that the President had left explicit instructions that he was not to be disturbed and that he had been meeting with Dr. Waldner and Mr. Connor for almost 30 minutes. Kenny took a seat to wait.

Inside President Wilson’s office, the meeting was proceeding nicely. The President was now in his new jockstrap and socks and Adam was stroking his very firm penis. “That feels good, doesn’t it Jimmy?”

“Yes, Daddy. It feels wonderful.” The President’s suit was neatly folded on the couch as Adam took him into deep hypnosis.

“Good boy, Jimmy. Just relax and look into the beautiful spiral that Daddy has installed on your computer. You have so much on your mind and so many responsibilities, it feels so much better if you let Daddy relax your body and empty your mind. The emptier your mind becomes, the harder your dick gets.”

“Oh Daddy that feels so good. Please keep stroking my penis.” Adam smiled.

“Daddy loves you Jimmy and he wants you to feel good. Good boys obey Daddy and they feel pleasure. Are you a good boy for Daddy?”

“Yes, Daddy. Jimmy is a good boy.”

“Good boy. Now, I know that Jimmy wants to cum, but Jimmy needs his first blow job, so Jimmy’s friend, Bobby, is going to help. Dr. Waldner had already stripped down to his jockstrap and socks and was on his knees next to President Wilson. His mouth was watering just waiting for a taste of cum. Adam moved and Bobby positioned himself and pulled down Jimmy’s new jockstrap and allowed his rigid penis to spring out. He then began slowly licking at the base of his shaft and working upwards. For an older man, President Wilson had a remarkably nice-looking dick with lots of veins. As Bobby licked, it grew harder and harder and Jimmy began to moan.

“Oh fuck that feels good. Please Daddy let me cum.”

“Not yet Jimmy, I don’t want you to cum until your shaft is down Bobby’s throat.” Bobby knew that he was not to rush the process. If there was one thing he had learned from his training with Adam it was that good blowjobs were slow and deliberate. You had to allow the recipient to feel completely ready to explode. After about 10 minutes, Bobby had worked up to Jimmy’s penis head and began to take it fully in his mouth. His head began to bob up and down as the penis went further and further down his throat.

“Almost ready Jimmy. When you cum, your mind and body will belong completely to Daddy. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy. My mind and body will belong to you.”

“Good boy. Now cum and release yourself to me. You belong to me now.” Jimmy released his load down Bobby grateful throat. The orgasm ripped through him like nothing he had felt before. Sex with his wife did not even approach the pleasure he now felt. Finally, he was spent. Exhausted, but happy knowing he was Daddy’s newest good boy.