The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS

Chapter 5

Adam spent the next week conducting training sessions at the Kappa Nu house and deepening the obedience of his newest good boys. He was gratified to find that most of them were incredibly receptive to his training and he suspected that several of them had been closeted gays anyway. Much like the apartment, Adam had instilled the expectation that the fraternity house would be kept in spotless condition. Gone were the dirty clothes littering the floor and the bathrooms and the general stench of stale beer. His boys understood that they were expected to keep their rooms neat and tidy, to eat a healthy diet, to workout and to deepen their obedience to their Daddy.

Anyone who visited the Kappa Nu house before and after Adam had established his control would have seen two completely different places. Part of controlling the minds and bodies of so many good boys was the need to instill discipline. A copy of Adams Rules for Good Boys was posted in every room as well as in the meeting room. All brothers were expected to memorize the rules and to be able to recite them when asked. The brothers were put on the same strict schedule as Tommy and me. A row of laundry baskets lined the upstairs hallway where each brother was expected to strip to his jockstrap and socks. Brothers took daily naps and were encouraged to sleep with one another in order to enjoy their partner’s body. All of these changes made for a much more harmonious house.

Those brothers who had serious girlfriends were encouraged to break off the relationships by Adam, who considered them a distraction from training. Kappa Nu cancelled all of the mixers it had scheduled with other sororities and within a few days the KNT flag was replaced with a rainbow flag marking Kappa Nu as LGBTQ-friendly. The changes to the fraternity were both subtle and profound. As a rule, they were generally well-received by the Central College community and Ricky was interviewed by both the college media and the local news media. Adam helped him prepare for the interviews, but he took the general position that Kappa Nu desperately wanted to repair it historically strained relationship with the gay and lesbian community.

The Gay Student Club of GSC on campus welcomed the changes in Kappa Nu and accepted the help of the frat brothers in working on their float for the upcoming gay pride parade. They also co-sponsored a charity drag show, where some of the brothers dressed in drag and performed. It was a change that Adam believed was long overdue and he was happy that he helped bring it about. I have to admit that I was a bit jealous, all of the increased activity surrounding the conversion of Kappa Nu had made Adam’s schedule exceedingly busy. He would often arrive back at the apartment after midnight and fall into bed. I really missed my one-on-one training sessions with him and sucking his cock or having him fuck my boy pussy. I knew that the work he was doing was important, but having the chance to cuddle with him for an afternoon nap meant the world to me. I knew that Tommy felt the same way.

All of the changes in Kappa Nu generated lots of positive press, but not everyone was sold on the fact that this radical change had simply occurred out of the blue. One of the skeptics was a young reporter for the campus newspaper, The Central College Eagle, whose name was Ken Michael. Ken was a junior, who had worked his way up the ladder at the Eagle and was now assigned to the news desk. By any standard, Ken was a nerd, who spent spare time gaming or hanging out with members of the College Chess Club. Ken was not hostile to the gay community on campus, but his reporter instincts told him that something was not right. In short, he smelled a rat. He went to his editor and asked about writing a story questioning the motives of Kappa Nu, but the idea was shot down as being homophobic.

“Ken, why can’t you just accept that Kappa Nu has seen the error of its ways and now wants to change?” asked Carl Martin, the editor-in-chief.

“Carl, we both know that’s not true. You and I both know Rick Williams and there is no way in hell that he simply embraced the gay lifestyle. The guy was practically a skinhead.” Carl nodded. He recalled an incident 18 months earlier, where a freshman complained that, during a rush party at Kappa Nu, he saw a neo-Nazi flag in Rick Williams’ room. By the time that college investigators checked out the report, the flag, if it had existed at all, was long gone and Rick Williams denied the story as the rantings of someone that had too much to drink. The story was quietly allowed to die.

“We both know that we need to dig a bit deeper into this. If it’s legit, I’ll be the first one to admit. But, if not, I want the lead story and the credit.” Carl nodded.

“Just be subtle. I don’t want to end up on the receiving end of a defamation lawsuit based on unsubstantiated news stories. Got it?”

“I got it. And, for the record, my reporter’s intuition tells me that this could be the story of the year.”

“Okay. Keep me in the loop. I want to read any story before it appears in the Eagle. I want you to have well-documented sources, who are willing to go on the record. Am I clear?”

“Very clear.” Ken pulled the door to Carl’s office shut. He was going to blow the lid off Kappa Nu and expose them all as frauds. He decided his first stop was to talk to Dr. Waldner, the faculty advisor for Kappa Nu. Ken had attended one of Dr. Waldner’s seminars on Renaissance poetry and found it to be dull as dirt, but he liked the man and respected his spotless reputation on campus. Ken called his office and to see if Dr. Waldner was available for an interview. His secretary answered and put Dr. Waldner on the phone.

“Dr. Waldner, Ken Michael with the Eagle. I am doing a story on all of the changes at Kappa Nu and I was hoping I might interview you and get your perspective as their faculty advisor.”

“Ken, so nice to hear from you. I would be happy to chat with you. How about tomorrow afternoon at 2:00pm?”

“Perfect. I will look forward to it.” Ken hung up. What he did not know was that Dr. Waldner was sitting in his office wearing nothing but a jockstrap and a pair of white ankle socks. Adam was seated next to him stroking his penis. Adam was continuing Bobby’s regular training. He was proud that Bobby had made so much progress in such a short time. Even though he was older, he was eager to become a good boy for his Daddy.

“Who was that Bobby?”

“Daddy, it was some nosy reporter for the student newspaper. He is poking around looking for a story.”

“I see. What did he want?”

“He wants to interview me Daddy.” Adam smiled. So far his work with various students and with Kappa Nu had gone either unnoticed or had only resulted in adulation. Negative publicity could only be counterproductive. This needed to be handled in just the right way. Bobby moaned as Adam continued to stroke his hard dick. With the right plan, Adam could turn this to his advantage. Adam could see the desperation in Bobby’s face. Bobby had been taking his medication to increase cum production.

“Does my good boy need to cum?”

“Yes, Daddy. Please let me cum,” Bobby begged.

“Daddy will allow you to cum, but only if you help me with the reporter. I think he just does not understand the important work that Daddy is doing here at Central College. But, like all good boys, he can learn and begin to understand how much pleasure there is in obedience.”

“Yes, Daddy. All good boys need to learn to obey.”

“Yes, they do. And obedience is pleasure.” Adam increased the speed he was stroking. Bobby’s breathing became more intense. His toes curling inside his socks. He could feel the cum churning in his balls eager to escape. He needed release and only Daddy could give it to him.

“Obedience is pleasure. Oh fuckkkkkk that feels incredible,” Bobby said. Hardly words that one would expect from a professor in French poetry. Adam chuckled. It did not matter how smart or talented his boys were, they were all united by one thing, their penises. Their penises gave him access to their minds and bodies and they willingly allowed him to shape their minds in return for the incredible orgasms he provided. Harness a boy’s pleasure and he will gladly give you his mind.

“Now, Daddy is going to let you cum. But I want you to catch your cum and eat it. Remember, good boys do not waste cum. The more cum you eat, the more obedient and horny you become.”

“Fuck yes!” Adam increased his speed reducing Bobby to a puddle of need. Finally he came and used his hand to corral all of his cum and then ate it eagerly. He was Daddy’s good boy and he would help Ken Michael discover the pleasure that Daddy could provide to obedient boys. Before finishing their session, Adam had Bobby bend over with his elbows on his desk. He checked to make sure that Bobby was wearing his butt plug. He was and had worked himself up to the medium plug.

“Such a good boy.” Bobby glowed in response to his Daddy’s praise. “Now, the reason I had you wear your butt plug is to stretch your boy pussy for Daddy, so let’s see how well that worked.” Adam pulled out the butt plug and lubed his rigid cock. “Time for you to get a proper fucking.” His erection slid easily into Bobby with only a bit of resistance. “That feels good, doesn’t it boy?”

“Oh yes Daddy. So wonderful.” Soon Adams’ balls were slapping Bobby’s butt as he pumped in and out of Bobby’s boy pussy. He was also stroking Bobby’s cock, which had returned to a rigid state.

“Are you ready to receive Daddy’s cum?”

“Yes, please Daddy.”

“Good boy. When I cum, you will cum also. Remember, your purpose in life now is to give Daddy pleasure. I own your mind and your body, which means I own all of your holes. And Daddy knows what’s best for his good boy.” Bobby could feel Daddy’s cock beginning to spasm within him. It felt so good to have Daddy inside of him. As Adam’s dick began to fill Bobby’s boy pussy, his dick spewed more cum as a powerful orgasm ripped through him. When Adam pulled out, Bobby quickly dropped to his knees and cleaned Adam’s cock with his tongue and then lapped up his own cum that had puddled on the floor. He felt completely content and fulfilled. He only wished that Adam had come into his life sooner to guide and shape him.

By the time that Ken arrived at Dr. Waldner’s office for his interview, Dr. Walder was back in his suit, although he still wore his jockstrap underneath and his butt plug. He hated wearing a suit now and preferred to relax in his jockstrap and socks, but he had responsibilities and chief among them was to help Adam deal with unwelcome questions for the student newspaper. Ken was escorted into Dr. Waldner’s office by his secretary.

“Mr. Michael is here.” Dr. Waldner stood and extended his hand. He wondered if Ken noticed that his gaze drop down to his crotch.

“Mr. Michael, so nice to see you again. Please have a seat.”

“Thanks Dr. Waldner. I really appreciate you seeing me on short notice. I know how busy you are.”

“Nonsense. Always happy to talk to students and especially to a report from The Eagle. So, tell me how I can help.”

“Well, I don’t know if you are aware of it, but Kappa Nu has changed dramatically recently. Until very recently, it was a third-rate fraternity with less than a stellar reputation academically and its house was a pig stie. Recently, it has transformed into the model of tolerance and welcoming to the College’s gay and lesbian students. Its brothers have transformed from slovenly to neatly dressed and the house is a model of cleanliness.”

“And those a bad things?” Dr. Waldner said with a tone of sarcasm.

“Not bad, just strange and unexpected. There must be some explanation for it.” Dr. Waldner shrugged. This is the first I have heard of it. Of course, I usually only hear complaints about bad things that fraternities do, so it’s refreshing when one of them does something good. I am the faculty advisor, but that is mostly an honorary position. I don’t really even meet with them very often unless there is a problem,” Dr. Waldner lied recalling the recent training session at Kappa Nu. He was getting a hard on just thinking about it. So many beautiful naked men enjoying each other.

“Well, I’m sorry I wasted your time, Dr. Waldner. Is there someone else that you would recommend that I interview?”

“As a matter of fact there is Ken. About a month ago, I assigned Adam Connor as the academic advisor to Kappa Nu. Adam is a grad student in the Psych department. He was supposed to help the brothers work on their grade point averages. I haven’t talked to him lately, but I know he was looking forward to the assignment. I know he has been working with the brothers and could probably offer you more information that would be helpful.” Dr. Waldner jotted down Adam’s cell number for Ken.

“Thanks again,” Ken said taking the number. Dr. Waldner ushered him out of his office and closed the door. He then stripped down to his jockstrap and slipped on his socks before calling Adam.

“Daddy?”

“Yes, Bobby.”

“I finished speaking to the reporter. He will likely be calling you for an interview.”

“That’s fine Bobby. You are my good boy.” The statement caused Bobby’s penis to grow hard immediately. He loved the feel of the jockstrap against his penis.

“Daddy, may I stroke?”

“Yes, my good boy. Put on some of the gay porn I left on your computer and edge for me. I want you to edge for at least 90 minutes before you cum. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy. Very clear.” Bobby clicked on the file that Adam put on his desktop and began to watch the porn. He slipped on his headphones and listened as Adam’s voice filled his mind. He began to stroke his cock as his thoughts drifted away. It was so nice not to have to think any more. As Ken left, he could not help but feel like Dr. Waldner was hiding something. He was not sure what it was, but it was looking like the Kappa Nu thing ran deeper. He scribbled some notes from his interview of Dr. Waldner and then dialed the number for Adam.

“Hi, who is this?” Adam said not recognizing the number on his cell.

“Adam, my name is Ken Michael. I am a reporter for The Eagle and Dr. Waldner gave me your number in connection with a story I am writing on the Kappa Nu fraternity.”

“I see,” Adam said picking his words carefully. “Dr. Waldner asked me to tutor some of the Kappa Nu’s and I have been doing that recently. I was surprised, but most of them are very good students. Perhaps a bit lazy or spoiled, but with the right training, they are very eager and responsive.” For some reason, the word “training” struck Ken as odd.

“Well, that’s kind of the thrust of my story. Trying to understand how a fraternity that had been mediocre for decades had magically transformed its reputation. I wonder if you would be willing to be interviewed for my story?”

“What is your deadline?”

“The sooner the better. My editor is skeptical about the story, but I am convinced that there is something to the story and I want the student body to know.”

“I see, well, I would be happy to meet with you, but I won’t be back on campus for a couple of days. I have some work I am doing here in my apartment. If you want to come by here, that would be fine.”

“Absolutely, are you free around noon?”

“Yes, I look forward to seeing you then.” Adam provided Ken with the address. It was going to mean that Ken would miss his International Relations seminar, but sometimes sacrifices had to be made in the news business. Ken had no idea just what sacrifices he would be making.