The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS

Chapter 4

By the time that Adam, Ricky and Sammy were finished in Bobby’s office (they would never refer to him as Dr. Waldner again since he was now a good boy like Ricky and Sammy and was owned by Adam), it was almost 7:30pm. When they left, Adam gave Bobby several training files to watch as well as plenty of gay porn. He also told Bobby that he needed to come to the apartment for his next training session tomorrow. Bobby eagerly agreed and told Adam that he would absolutely support his work with the Kappa Nu fraternity. This was an important first step in taking control of the entire fraternity.

Dr. Waldner was a well-respected member of the Central College faculty and an advisor to the alumni council. He was a recognized expert in Medieval French Poetry. And yet, after spending just a few hours with Adam, had been reduced to a good boy content to watch gay porn and stroke his penis. There was little doubt that Adam’s power was nothing short of amazing and, so far, no one appeared to be immune to it. I certainly was not and was grateful not to be. After Adam and his boys left, Bobby spent several more hours listening to Adams files and stroking his dick. He had lost count of the number of times he had cum, but each one made his mind emptier and more submissive. There was no question that his mind and body now belonged to Daddy.

The next morning when Dr. Waldner’s secretary arrived, she found that he was already in his office with the door closed and a note that said, “Do Not Disturb Under Any Circumstances.” She had worked for Dr. Waldner for almost 10 years and could not recall him insisting on that level of privacy. What she did not know is that he had arrived back in his office about 5:00am to continue listening to his training files and to have a Zoom call with Daddy. After gooning for nearly an hour, he got a text telling him to log onto his Zoom account where Adam was waiting.

When Dr. Waldner connected, Adam was pleased to see that he was wearing only his jockstrap and his white ankle socks. “How is my good boy feeling this morning?”

“I feel so horny Daddy.” Adam smiled.

“That’s perfectly natural and normal boy. Becoming a good boy means that you are going to be horny a lot. It also means that your dick is going to remain hard a lot. It is just normal to want to stroke it and feel pleasure. Nothing to be worried about. In fact, I would be more concerned if you were not feeling horny. Daddy will continue to shape your mind and help you deal constructively with your horniness.”

“Yes, Daddy, I understand.”

“Good boy.” Those words hit Bobby hard and a surge of pure pleasure ran through his boy. Being a good boy for Daddy was the most important thing he could do. Adam could see that Bobby’s eyes were bloodshot, no doubt from staying up stroking. “Boy, I want you to come over to my apartment at noon today so that we can do another training session and discuss plans that I need your help with.”

“Yes Sir.” Bobby responded. His dick was already rock hard just from talking to Adam. For now, I want you to go home a take a nap. Just have Betty cancel all of your appointments. Nothing on your calendar today is as important as your training. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy. Very clear.”

“Good boy. I will see you at noon.” Adam concluded the Zoom call. Bobby reluctantly slipped back into his work clothes and buzzed his secretary on the intercom.

“Wendy, please cancel my appointments for today. I have some personal business to attend to.”

“Yes, Dr. Waldner, but what about your meeting with Dean Phillips?”

“That one too. I know he will be upset but I have something that needs to be done today.” Dr. Waldner slipped on his suit jacket and headed out the door. He got into his Range Rover and drove straight home. Because he had been divorced five years earlier, the house was quiet and he knew he would not be disturbed. He went directly to his bedroom and removed his clothing except for his jockstrap and socks. His jockstrap was still a bit damp from his early morning gooning session, but it still felt wonderful against his rigid penis. He slipped into his bed being careful to set his alarm for 11:30am to make his next training session with Adam. Soon he was fast asleep, his mind filled with thoughts of his new Daddy.

Ricky and Sammy had been tasked by Adam with preparing a meeting in which Adam could hypnotize all of the remaining brothers. Ricky had placed on notice on the bulletin board that all members of Kappa Nu must attend the mandatory meeting on Thursday night at 7:30pm and that no excuses or exceptions would be granted. As frat president, Ricky had the authority to call such a meeting and the brothers knew that missing such a meeting could result in expulsion from the fraternity. When Ricky was asked about the purpose for the meeting, he remained vague, but said that Dr. Waldner would be instructing the brothers on Central College’s new diversity and inclusion mandate. Adam had given Sammy some medicine to be mixed into the punch being served at the meeting.

Dr. Waldner awoke from his nap when his alarm sounded and he went directly to the apartment where Adam was waiting for him. When he entered, he instinctively stripped to his jockstrap and socks and took a seat on the couch next to Adam. “I hope my good boy had a nice nap.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy.” Bobby could feel his penis beginning to stiffen. Adam began to stroke Bobby’s penis through the material of his jockstrap. Bobby began to moan as the pleasure coursed through his body. “I’m glad my boy feels so good, but we have lots of work to do conditioning your mind.” Adam clicked on the big screen and the spiral appeared. “Look deeply into the spiral boy. Let it absorb all thoughts and all memories. Draining your mind and making it emptier and emptier.”

“Yes, emptier and emptier,” parroted Bobby.

“It feels so much better when you don’t have to think, doesn’t it boy?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“The emptier your mind becomes, the harder your cock becomes. So very hard now. Needing to cum so badly.” Adam continued to stroke Bobby’s penis. He then pulled down the jockstrap and stroked Bobby’s erection directly. He could tell that Bobby was ready to do anything he asked. “Feeling the pleasure building. Becoming the good obedient boy, you need to be.”

“Oh, fuckkk I need to cum.”

“Not yet boy. Boys only cum when Daddy allows it. You must wait until I give you permission.”

“Pleassssssse Daddy, pleassse!” Bobby begged. Adam smiled. It was so fun watching a mature man beg him for release.

“Are you ready to do whatever Daddy needs you to do?”

“Yes, Daddy, anything.”

“Good boy, now you may cum.” With that, Bobby engorged dick spewed cum onto his chest and some into his face. “I want you to scoop up your cum and swallow it. Good boys don’t waste cum.” Bobby used his hands to corral as much of the cum as he could and forced it into his mouth. He had never had cum before but found the taste to be salty but pleasing.

“Good boy. Now, let’s talk about Kappa Nu Tau. Daddy is working with Ricky and Sammy to help them become good boys like you, but Daddy wants to help the other brothers in the fraternity to become good boys too. I know that is something you want too.”

“Yes, Daddy. All of the brothers need training.”

“Yes, they do. And I know that you want to help make sure they get that training.”

“Yes, Daddy. I will help any way I can.”

“That’s my good boy.” Bobby could feel a surge of pleasure course through his body to his engorged cock. He loved that feeling when Daddy praised him. “There is a fraternity meeting tomorrow night. I want you to be there in your role as faculty advisor. Ricky has requested that all of the Kappa Nu brothers be trained as good boys and I have agreed. I’m sure there will be some resistance, but once they understand how good it feels to be a good boy, everyone will be happy to join.” Bobby nodded. Adam deepened Bobby’s trance and continued his training. By the end of the session, Bobby was comfortable sucking Adam’s cock and enjoying his first taste of cum.

In preparation for the frat meeting, Adam had tasked Ricky, Sammy and I with the job of having a jockstrap and socks for each of the brothers. For Adam, getting a new boy into his jockstrap and socks was an essential part of his training. A boy needed to feel his penis and balls supported by the jock and the comfort of the waistband around him. The socks kept his feet comfy. Adam was very particular about the brand of jockstrap and socks he used and it took was several hours and trips to a number of stores to get to right size for each of the brothers. By the end of the meeting all of the Kappa Nu brothers would know the comfort of a new jockstrap and socks. In addition, Tommy had secured two new large screen televisions for the meeting room.

Adam was delighted that everything was coming together as planned. He appreciated having a group of good boys to help and we loved the idea of having more good boys at Central College. Finally, the evening of the meeting arrived and all of the brothers began to assemble in the meeting room on the third floor of the Kappa Nu house. Dr. Waldner arrived and was escorted upstairs. Although he was wearing a suit, his jockstrap and socks were underneath awaiting the order from Daddy to strip. As the brothers filtered in, there was considerable grumbling about the unscheduled meeting and the fact that the brothers were missing a mixer at the sorority house up the block.

“This is bullshit,” Michael Cox grumbled loud enough for Ricky to hear. “We didn’t elect you as house president to call a bunch of meetings and to mess up our schedules. Several brothers seated nearby nodded in agreement. Sammy was distributing glasses of Adam’s special punch designed to help the brothers relax.

“Okay, everyone take a seat,” Ricky said, “the sooner we start, the sooner we can get done.” He directed the Sargent-at-Arms, Ronald Pratt to secure the doors so that none of the brothers could slip out until the meeting was concluded. “Now, I have called this special meeting, because there are some topics we need to discuss. Our faculty advisor, Dr. Waldner, is here as our guest along with Adam Connor, who has been appointed as a special consultant to our fraternity. Both Dr. Waldner and Adam stood briefly. “As many of you know, our house does not have the best reputation of campus for being a welcoming place for the LGBTQ community.” There was an immediate outburst of laughter and catcalls like “no Greek faggots!” Ricky looked sternly at the brothers embarrassed by their showing of blatant disrespect. “That is going to stop. From now on, the Kappa Nu house will welcome our gay and transgender friends and work with them to make Central College a place of diversity and inclusion.” More snickers and catcalls filled the air. “Dr. Waldner.” Dr. Waldner stood.

“Ricky is right. Central College will no longer tolerate hostility or exclusion of gay and transgender students. More importantly, all of you are going to help become part of the solution. No exceptions. I would like to introduce Adam Connor, who will be leading the training tonight.” The room had quieted and it was clear that many of the brothers had already tried the punch and were beginning to feel its effects. Adam stood.

“Thank you, Ricky. I appreciate the opportunity to help this fraternity become the welcoming place it needs to be.” He clicked the remote and both of the large screens came to life. “I hope each of you have tried the special punch I prepared. It tastes wonderful and it is designed to help you relax.” The room had gone silent and the eyes of all of the brothers were fixed on the screens. Even Michael Cox was staring deeply, his arms limp by his sides. “Loop deeply at the screen. Let the pattern relax your mind and body. Deeper. Deeper. So peaceful. Pulling all the tension and worries out of your mind.” Each of the brothers were totally focused now. “Feeling your mind empty. Feels so much better to be blank and empty. Continuing to look deeply into the spiral. The spiral absorbing all of your worries and helping empty your mind completely.” Even Ricky, Sammy and Bobby looked entranced, their dicks tenting their pants. “Now, I know that each of you would feel much more comfortable without any clothes, so I want you to stand and remove your clothes, including your underwear.” Each of the brothers stood and stripped. “Removing your clothes arouses you and makes you feel pleasure, because you are obeying.” Adam could now see rows of naked white boys with hard dicks. This was perfect. “Being naked feels good, but it would feel better to be wearing a new jockstrap and socks. In fact, you get really hard just thinking about slipping into a new jockstrap, so comfortable and supportive. Feeling so good against your penis and balls.” Adam could see that the faces of the brothers showed desperation to be wearing a new jockstrap. Each was doing their best not to begin masturbating. “Hands down, no one is allowed to stroke his cock unless I say so.” More desperation. Adam looked over to see that Bobby’s dick was tenting his jockstrap.

“Because each of you has been a good boy, I have a present for each of you. Ricky is going to be giving you my gift, a fresh new jockstrap and pair of white ankle socks.” Ricky and Sammy began to distribute the jockstraps and socks to each of the brothers. “When you receive your jockstrap, please slip it on and then put on your socks. Your jockstrap will make you feel 100 times more obedient and 100 times more aroused, but no stroking your cock!” Once all of the brothers had slipped into their jockstraps, Adam resumed. “Now my good boys, begin to rub your hard penis through the material of your jockstrap. It feels so good. Wearing your jockstrap feels so good, you don’t want to take it off and you cannot imagine your life without a jockstrap. Good boys. Begin to stroke slowly.” Each of the Kappa Nu brothers were stroking their erections, the pleasure overwhelming them. “Stroke a little harder and a little faster.” Adam could hear moans. “Your dick feeling better than it ever has thanks to me. When you cum, your mind and body belong to me. Pull down your jockstraps and stroke until you cum.” One by one the brothers reached climax and came. “Don’t waste your cum. Collect it and eat it. Cum has a wonderful taste that all good boys enjoy.

Adam continued to use the screen to deepen their trances and his control over them. By 9:00pm, he owned the minds of every single Kappa Nu brother. “Starting tomorrow, this fraternity house will welcome all gay and transgender members of the College community. We will be working with the LGBTQ Club to help build a float for the upcoming gay pride parade in town. As far as your own sexuality, I know that each and every one of you are going to enjoy having sex with other guys. It’s part of you now. You can feel free to have sex with other brothers and explore what makes you feel good. When you are upstairs in the house, you will strip and wear nothing but your jockstrap and socks.” The brothers all nodded their acknowledgement. Several had already begun to explore each other’s bodies and Mikey (previously Michael) was receiving his first blowjob from another guy. By the next morning, the rainbow flag was flying proudly in front of the house to let everyone know that Kappa Nu was no longer hostile ground.