The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS

Chapter 3

The next several months proved to be pretty routine in our apartment. Adam got us into a good routine of training our minds and conditioning our bodies. The surprise that he had promised us was nothing short of amazing. Adam decided that introducing us to sex toys was a natural progression in our training. From the start, he made it clear that he was to have unrestricted access to all of our holes, including our boy pussies. For me, anal sex proved to be my favorite new thing. I loved the feel of Daddy’s cock sliding in and out of me and finally filling me with his warm cum. The fullness in my ass gave me a wonderful sense of contentment. Adam decided that all of us would benefit from regularly wearing a butt plug.

Adam had given each of us a medium sized butt plug and a cock ring along with our own bottle of lube. “I want each of you to start wearing a butt plug and a cock ring. The butt plug will help stretch you when I am not fucking your boy pussy. The cock ring will help keep your cock hard by limiting the blood flow out so you can stroke longer. Starting tomorrow, I want each of you plugged at least 12 hours each day, unless I tell you otherwise. If I catch you without your plug in, you will be punished. Is that clear?

“Yes, Daddy,” we all said in unison. We knew that disobedience was not an option. Besides feeling the fullness sounded wonderful to me. Before that moment, I had never even heard of a butt plug, let alone used one. Still, there was no way I was going to disobey Daddy. As I looked down at the black rubber object, I wondered if I could really fit it in my ass. It was not small, but Daddy had clearly called it a medium plug. It made me wonder what a large plug would look like. The next day after we had returned from the gym and showered, Tommy and I helped each other with our new butt plugs. I knelt with my butt in the air and he lubed my plug and my anus. He then gradually pushed the plug in. At first it did not feel good, but as it gradually popped into place, it felt wonderful. It gave me the same fullness that I felt when Daddy was fucking me. I helped Tommy with his plug as well.

To say that my life had changed since meeting Adam was an understatement of the highest magnitude. I had gone from an immature, selfish college student, who was out of shape with poor eating habits to a mature, caring good boy in reasonably good shape with a good diet and a true focus in my life. All of this was thanks to Adam. I had made so much progress with his help and he asked for so little in return. It seems weird to say it, but he had effectively rebuilt me and my friends. We now took pride in our bodies and in what we wore outside the apartment. No more dirty t-shirts or holey jeans. My shirts were clean and ironed and my pants fit perfectly.

I started each day with exercise and feeling the pleasure of obedience. I had learned that I absolutely did not want to disappoint Daddy. I almost hated to go to my classes, because it meant I had to put on clothes, leave the apartment and be away from Adam. Both Tommy and I were meticulous in keeping the apartment tidy and in anticipating Adam’s needs. I was always eager to give Adam a blowjob, because I loved the taste of his cum. His cum was almost therapeutic for me and always made me feel wonderful. Both Tommy and I had changed our class schedules so that one of us was always at the apartment to tend to Adam’s needs, whether it was a blowjob or getting fucked. Even though it was not one of Adam’s rules, the unwritten rule for all of us was that Adam’s needs come first. Going to my classes seemed like an increasing waste of my time and an unnecessary distraction. Even so, Adam wanted us to be out in the college population helping to scout out boys for him to train. In the meantime, he continued to train Sammy and Ricky and to plan how to convert their fraternity members into good boys.

Both Sammy and Ricky visited the apartment for their regular training session. Adam had decided that training them at the same time made sense. They entered in apartment and eagerly stripped and slipped into their jockstraps and socks and took their positions on the couch waiting for Adam, who was in my bedroom inspecting my body and making sure that my butt plug was properly inserted. Once he was satisfied, he allowed me to lay down for my nap. “How are my good boys going today?” he said as he exited my bedroom.

“Doing very well Daddy,” Ricky said, his cock rigid. It was amazing how much progress Ricky had made in the past two weeks of training. From a racist homophobe into an obedient good boy.

“I’m glad to hear that,” Adam said as he clicked on the big screen and the hypnotic swirl appeared. Both Sammy and Ricky’s eyes were immediately drawn to it. “Look deeply my boys, let the pattern pull all thoughts from your mind. Your minds are becoming emptier and emptier.” Both boys looked bereft of any thoughts, their jaws slack with drool beginning to form. “Feels so good to be blank and empty. So good to hear Daddy’s voice in her mind, shaping you and helping you to learn.” Adam continued the session for another 45 minutes enhancing their submissiveness and willingness to obey him without thought or question. “Emptiness is pleasure and you are feeling pleasure now.” Both boys were now stroking their cocks through the material of their jockstraps. “You may pull down your jockstraps and stroke my good boys.” They needed no encouragement. “Who do you belong to?”

“I belong to Daddy,” both said in unison.

“Who owns your mind?”

“Daddy owns my mind.”

“Who do you obey?”

“I obey Daddy.”

“Good boys. Feel the pleasure building. Getting stronger. Your dick is so hard. Your balls are full of cum.” Sammy and Ricky began to stroke faster. “You will do as you are told. You are a good boy.”

“I will do as I am told. I am a good boy.”

“You will kneel and face each other. Continue to stroke. Continue to feel the pleasure building uncontrollably. When I allow you to cum, Sammy will cum in Ricky’s face and Ricky will cum in Sammy’s face.” Both boys knelt, continuing to stroke their dicks. “I will count down from 3 to 0. When I reach 0, you will cum and empty your balls. 3……..2……..1………and zero. At that point, both boys let go and spewed thick ropes of cum into each other’s faces. When their orgasm had passed, they retook their seats, cum dripped down their faces. “Good boys. Feeling so obedient to Daddy. When I wake you up, you both will be ready to obey me unconditionally.” Adam brought Sammy and Ricky up. They were both covered in each other’s cum.

“How are my good boys feeling?” both Sammy and Ricky smiled.

“Very obedient Daddy.”

“Good boys. I am so glad that both of you have been so receptive to your training. All boys need to be trained to obey. It feels so good to obey.” Both Sammy and Ricky nodded eagerly. Even in the short time they had been awake from trance their dicks were already getting hard again. “I am very concerned about the Kappa Nu fraternity. From everything I have heard, its members are very homophobic and that is something that must change. I have helped the two of you become good boys and I want to help your fraternity brothers become good boys as well.” It was clear that both Sammy and Ricky were embarrassed by the reputation of Kappa Nu. There were tears in Ricky’s eyes.

“Daddy, I am so embarrassed by our fraternity. We need to change and to become strong supporters of the LGBTQ community.”

“I agree and I expect both of you to help that happen. It will not be easy, but it can happen. Both of you have changed for the better. We need to have a meeting with Dr. Waldner to discuss our plans. In the meantime, I have created several videos that will help your fraternity brothers begin to conquer their homophobia and embrace their brothers and sisters in the gay community. I want you to play these videos at your meeting Thursday night. I will attend to observe. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy.” Adam gave Ricky a jump drive with two programs on it. Both would help those watching drop into light hypnosis and help them begin to feel arousal and lay the foundation for future training.

“I am going to schedule a meeting with Dr. Waldner tomorrow and I would like both of you to be there. I think he would benefit from training.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good. Go get cleaned up and head back to the fraternity house. I want both of you to be thinking of ways that the members of Kappa Nu can start to become good boys.” Sammy and Ricky cleaned up. They were both excited that Daddy would be working with their brothers to help them overcome their sexual hang-ups. Adam called Dr. Waldner’s office and scheduled a meeting. He told Dr. Waldner that he had some concerns with the members of Kappa Nu that needed to be addressed immediately. The meeting was scheduled for tomorrow at 4:00pm. Adam texted Sammy and Ricky and told them to meet him at Dr. Waldner’s office at 4:00pm.

For Sammy and Ricky, their sexual awakening had been nothing short of amazing. They had always considered themselves straight and never once considered what it would be like to have sex with another man. They understood now that that was precisely their problem. Adam had helped them open up to new sexual feelings. But they were aware that the other brothers in the frat house were not so enlightened. At least not yet. After dinner, Sammy went to Ricky’s room under the pretext of studying for a biology exam. Because Ricky was the house president, he had a private room on the top floor of the house. Sammy had barely entered Ricky’s room when he stripped off his clothes and slipped into his jockstrap and socks. Ricky did the same. It felt so good to be wearing what Daddy wanted them to wear. Sammy laid down on Ricky’s bed next to him. Soon, the two were kissing each other deeply. Their dicks getting harder by the minute. Ricky played with Sammy’s nipples, pinching them as Sammy felt waves of pleasure. Sammy opened his laptop and the two began watching gay porn. The feelings of being good boys were better than anything they had ever felt.

The next afternoon, they met Adam outside Dr. Waldner’s office. They entered. “Good afternoon, we have an appointment with Dr. Waldner.”

“Yes sir. I will let him know you are here.” The secretary entered Waldner’s office and returned a few minutes later. “Dr. Waldner will be with you shortly.” About ten minutes later, a man in his early 40’s came out. He was about 6′0″ tall and 190 pounds with brown hair that was beginning to gray. He was in good shape and the word around campus was that he was a superior tennis player.

“Good afternoon, Adam. So nice to see you again.”

“Yes, Sir. Dr. Waldner, I would like to introduce Ricky Hall, who is president of Kappa Nu and Sammy Wilcox, who is on their leadership team.”

“Nice to meet you both. Please come into my office.” They followed him in. Before he shut the door, he told his secretary that she could leave for the day. She closed the office door behind her and locked it. “Now, how can I help you gentlemen?” Adam pulled out his laptop and placed it on Dr. Waldner’s desk.

“Dr. Waldner, I have a video I would like you to watch. This will help you understand some of my concerns with the fraternity. These earphones will help you hear better.” Adam started the file and the now familiar spiral appeared. Dr. Waldner was not sure what he was looking at, but the spiral caught his attention.

“What is this, Adam?” he asked puzzled.

“Just continue to watch. Look deeply into the spiral. I think you will begin to see what I am talking about. Dr. Waldner focused all of his attention on it and found himself drawn into the pattern. “Look deeply and relax. Let the spiral relax you. No reason to fight it. It feels so much better just to watch and relax.” Adam slipped a pair of earphones over Dr. Waldner’s ears.

“Yes, watch and relax.” Dr. Waldner said absently.

“So beautiful and so relaxing. Breathe deeply and just allow your thoughts to disappear into the spiral.” Dr. Waldner was now completely transfixed. “No thoughts. No memories. Mind going blank. Listening only to my voice. My words becoming your thoughts.”

“Yes…..your words becoming my thoughts.”

“Good boy. No more thinking. Only listening and obeying.”

“Yes, listening and obeying.”

“Good boy.” Adam’s words felt so good. Watching the spiral felt so good.

“It feels good to obey, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, good to obey,” Dr. Waldner repeated in a monotone.

“Yes, Daddy is the proper response boy.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Adam continued to deepen his trance and to increase his arousal in response to obedience. Dr. Waldner’s penis was so hard it was tenting his suit pants and a precum stain was apparent.

“I think my boy would be much more comfortable without that suit on. Why don’t you strip boy?” Without the slightest hesitation, Dr. Waldner began to remove his suit, then his dress shirt so that he was standing in his boxers and socks. “Underwear and socks too please.” Adam reached into his backpack and produced a new jockstrap and a pair of white ankle socks. On the front of the jockstrap was the name “Bobby.” “Slip these on, they will make you feel much more comfortable Bobby.” Without any prompting, both Ricky and Sammy removed their clothes so that they were wearing nothing but their jockstraps and socks.

“Yes, Daddy.” Dr. Waldner removed his boxers and dress socks and slipped into his new jockstrap and white ankle socks. His cock was still rock hard, which made it hard for him to pull up his jockstrap.

“There now my good boy, that’s much more comfortable, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Daddy. They feel really good. Adam stepped over and began to stroke Bobby’s penis through his new jockstrap. Bobby began to moan.

“Oh, fuckkkkk that feels good.” Adam smiled.

“I bet you never had another man stroke your penis, have you Bobby?”

“No Daddy.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Please don’t stop Daddy. Please,” Bobby begged.

“Does my good boy need to cum?”

“Yes, Daddy, please allow me to cum.” Adam smiled. He loved when grown men begged him to let them cum. He knew at that point that his control over them was complete.

“Not just yet my good boy. I know you need to cum, but you need to give your mind and body to Daddy first. Good boys must be submissive and obey. Are you a good boy, Bobby?”

“Yes, Daddy, I am a good boy.” Adam pulled down Bobby’s jockstrap. His dick was so hard and veiny and the head of purple straining for release.

“Good boy. Ricky is going to help you release.” Ricky knelt. His cock was also rock hard. He began to lick Bobby’s dick with his tongue starting at the base and working his way up the shaft.

“Oh, fuckkkkkk that feels incredible.” He gradually licked around the head and then took the head in his mouth. Dr. Waldner had never experienced the kind of pleasure that was now coursing through his body.

“Hold it good boy. Let Ricky do his work and earn your cum. Good boys deserve cum, but they need to earn it and enjoy it.” Ricky gradually took more and more of Dr. Waldner’s dick into his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down causing spasms as Dr. Waldner’s desperation grew exponentially. “Are you ready to cum, my good boy?”

“Oh god yes. Please let me cum Daddy.”

“You may cum good boy.” An orgasm like Bobby had never felt ripped through him and he spewed cum into Ricky’s grateful mouth and down his throat. It was all Ricky could do to swallow it, but he knew from his training with Adam that good boys never waste cum. He cleaned Bobby’s dick with his tongue and Bobby returned to his seat in front of Adam’s laptop. Adam dropped him back into trance to deepen his obedience, but now Dr. Waldner was thoroughly committed to serving Adam. The Kappa Nu fraternity was next on the list.