The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS

Chapter 2

After several months of training with Adam, Tommy, Sammy, and I had developed into the good boys that Adam had envisioned. Sammy had reluctantly returned to living in his frat house after his first weekend of training, but he had taken to heart Adam’s fifth rule—“Share Contentment.”

Like Tommy and I, Sammy wanted other boys to learn the pleasure of obedience and to be freed from their outdated sexual beliefs. Adam had encouraged this and wanted us to identify new boys for him to train. We were more than happy to accommodate him.

Part of what we had learned from Adam was that obedience to him was without thought or hesitation. He knew what was best for us and strict obedience was a small price to pay. Indeed, I doubt that any of us could have disobeyed him, because he had cleansed our minds of the ability to think or question him. He had also changed our lives by giving us the discipline that we had lacked. This discipline manifested itself each and every day. Adam established a daily schedule for us that he expected us to keep. We woke at 5:30am for physical fitness. On some days, this consisted of an hour of yoga, while on others, we went to Adam’s gym, where we worked out with weights or did cardio. He instilled in us the desire to take care of our bodies and to improve them. Before Adam, I played the occasional pickup game of basketball or jogged, but I was never consistent and never really saw meaningful improvement. After Adam, I could see real results. I slimmed down and built muscle and endurance. My body became a source of pride. Both Tommy and Sammy felt the same way.

Adam also changed our diet for the better. Gone were meals consisting of day-old pizza and beer. We began to understand that our bodies needed nourishment to become strong. Our morning meal consisted of a protein shake and we eliminated meat and sugar. I found that the haze in my mind cleared and I was careful about portions. Adam joked that the only thing we could have in unlimited quantities was cum. Adam also started us on supplements, including one to increase our cum production. “I want my good boys to be full of cum.” I felt better about myself than I had ever felt.

As the weeks flew by, Adam completed our formal training, but occasionally gave us what he called “tune-ups,” which he said kept our minds where they needed to be. While we still attended classes, I have to say that I never really wanted to leave the apartment. Leaving meant putting my clothes back on, which I hated. Adam was still working with other students, but it was no longer necessary for Tommy and me to avoid those times since we had been trained. Our routine was that when we returned from our morning classes, we stripped to our jockstraps and socks and ate a small lunch. Adam was a big believer in naps and we were expected to take an afternoon nap while listening to one of our training files. At first, I found it difficult to sleep in the afternoon, but Adam suggested that Tommy give me a blowjob, which would help. As always, he was right. Once Tommy had finished, I felt sleepy and drifted right off to sleep.

After our naps, we were expected to study or to do chores around the apartment. Adam forbade the idleness of watching television. He expected us to keep the apartment spotless and we did. We took turns preparing the evening meal, doing laundry, or cleaning the bathroom. After dinner, Adam liked to put some porn on and we would sit on the couch and stroke while we learned to be better boys. Our purpose was to make Adam’s life better by giving him pleasure or making him more comfortable. Adam felt free to sleep with either Tommy or me and we both welcomed the opportunity. He also occasionally invited friends over and we were expected to pleasure them as well. Both of us got to be very skilled at blowjobs and developed a corresponding addiction to cum.

Unfortunately for Sammy, the opportunities to serve Daddy and to be a good boy were more limited. He spent as much time at our apartment as he could, but he had to return to his fraternity and he could not spend his down time in his jockstrap and socks. Adam could tell that this was hard on Sammy and he encouraged him to visit the apartment as often as he could and to spend the night on occasion. At one point, Sammy asked him if he could train some of his fraternity brothers. Adam thought about it and told Sammy he was willing to try, but that it presented certain logistical problems. They agreed that Sammy would invite the fraternity president, Rick Williams, over to meet Adam. Adam would then train Rick and then the other fraternity brothers. This plan excited Sammy, but he knew that Adam has his work cut out for him

Rick was a junior at Central College majoring in business. To say that he was rough around the edges would be an understatement. Rick was the first person in his family to go to college. His father and his grandfather had been auto mechanics and he had a very strong blue-collar streak running through him. He had a terrible temper and cussed like a sailor. He also had the reputation of being a racist and a homophobe. Getting Rick trained was not going to be easy, but Adam liked a challenge. “Daddy understands how to work with boys and to shape their minds appropriately. When I take control of Ricky’s mind, he will learn that pleasure and obedience are the keys to becoming a good boy.” Hearing Daddy say those words reminded me of how much he had helped me get past my anger and resentment of my gay brothers and sisters.

Sammy agreed that he would invite Rick over to the apartment for dinner. Adam would prepare some of his special punch for Rick. When Friday evening arrived, Sammy offered Rick a ride. He had prepared Rick by saying that his friends tended to dress only in jockstraps and socks while they were in the apartment. “What are they, a bunch of fucking queers?” Sammy had to suppress his anger.

“No Rick, they like to workout and just prefer to be comfortable when they are at home.”

“They sound like queers to me.”

“Just give them a chance Rick. I know you will like them.”

“Fine. But if they come on to me, I am out of there.” Sammy nodded. He opened the door to the apartment and led Rick in. Adam was sitting on the couch in his jockstrap and socks. Both Tommy and I were in our bedrooms waiting for Adam to summon us. He stood and extended his hand to Rick.

“Adam, this is my frat brother, Rick. Rick, this is Adam. He is a grad student in the Psych Department.” Adam handed Rick a cup.

“Hope you like this; it’s got a little kick to it.” Rick took a sip.

“Hey, that’s not bad.” He took a longer drink.

“Please Rick, have a seat.” Rick sat down. “Sammy, I think you need to get more comfortable.”

“Yes, Sir,” Sammy said, being careful not to refer to Adam as “Daddy.” Sammy turned and began to remove his clothes so that he was wearing only his jockstrap and socks.

“That’s much better Sammy. Come have a seat next to Ricky.” Sammy sat down. It was almost impossible for him to hide his growing erection. “Rick or may I call you Ricky?” Rick’s eyes were beginning to get glassy.

“Yes, Ricky is fine,” he said.

“Wonderful, I like Ricky much more. Sammy said that we should meet you, so dinner seemed like a great idea.” Ricky nodded.

“I told Sam that I am not up for any gay shit.” Adam smiled.

“Of course not, we are all friends here and we would not want you to do anything that would make you uncomfortable.” Adam said in a very comforting tone.

“Well, that’s good. There are all kind of faggots on campus and I don’t want to have anything to do with them. I like girls and that’s the bottom line.” Adam smiled.

“That seems like a perfectly reasonable position to take Ricky. We just want you to be comfortable and to relax. I know how stressful it must be to be in charge of the frat house and I bet you don’t have much time to just relax.” Adam clicked on the big screen to reveal the spiral. “When I relax, I just look at the screen and just let it pull all of my stress and negative feelings away. Just relax and look at the screen.” Rick found his eyes drawn to the screen. “So, relaxing to watch the screen and let your mind rest.”

“Yes, very relaxing,” Rick said as he looked deeply. There was something about the repeating pattern on the screen that made him want to stare at it.

“Just watch the spiral and let it help you to relax. It feels so good to relax, doesn’t it Ricky.”

“Yes, feels good to relax,” Ricky said in a monotone.

“It would feel so much better and more relaxing if you were comfortable, wouldn’t it Ricky?”

“Yes, more comfortable.”

“Good boy, why don’t you slip out of those clothes and Sammy will get you something more comfortable to wear.” Rick stood and began to unbutton his shirt. He removed his shirt and then his jeans, so that he was down to his briefs. “Briefs too, Ricky. We want you to be as comfortable as you can be.” Without any hesitation, Ricky pulled down his briefs and stepped out of them. Adam was impressed with the size of Ricky’s cock. Easily 8 inches. “That’s much better Ricky. I know you feel more comfortable now, don’t you?”

“Yes, more comfortable.”

“Feel free to call me Daddy. I know how much you respect me and it’s just natural for you to address me in that way.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Sammy returned with a new jockstrap and a pair of white ankle socks.

“Perfect. Let’s get you into your new jockstrap Ricky.” Adam handed Ricky his jockstrap. His name “Ricky” was marked on the front. Ricky stepped into it and pulled it up so that it cradled his balls and his increasingly stiff cock. He then sat down and slipped on his socks. “I know that feels so much better and the nice thing is that when you are here with your friends, you can wear your new jockstrap and socks. No need for any other clothing.” Adam reached out and stroked Ricky’s growing erection through his new jockstrap. “Feeling comfortable with your friends makes you feel aroused. That is perfectly normal. That feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Daddy, it feels good.”

“Good boy Ricky. Allowing me to stroke your penis feels good and helps you to feel relaxed. Now, have a seat on the couch and let Daddy begin your training.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Ricky sat down and Adam placed a pair of earphones on his head.

“Good boy. Listen and watch the spiral. Relax and go deep for me. Deeper. Deeper.” Ricky appeared visibly relaxed as he stared into the screen. His shoulders slumped and his jaw opened. A small amount of drool escaped. “So relaxed and so peaceful. Your mind opening up. All your thoughts and memories disappearing into the spiral. Feeling better and better. The emptier your mind, the more pleasure you feel. The more pleasure you feel, the more aroused you become.” Ricky’s cock was now rock hard completely tenting his new jockstrap. Adam invited Tommy and I back into the room. He liked us to watch him train new boys. It helped reinforce our training and was incredibly arousing.

“Deeper and deeper Ricky. Listen to Daddy’s voice and go deeper for me. Feeling so much pleasure. My words becoming your thoughts. Obedience is pleasure. Feeling so aroused. It’s okay to stroke your cock.” Adam squirted some lube into Ricky’s hand and pulled his jockstrap down so his rigid penis sprang out. Ricky’s hand went directly to his penis and began to stroke up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

“That’s right my good boy. Stroke up and down. Up and down. Feeling the pleasure growing stronger and stronger. Feeling so obedient to Daddy. Feeling like you need to cum.”

“Oh, goddd that feels good Daddy.”

“Good boy. Stroke faster now. Feel the pleasure building. As the pleasure builds, your mind empties and you become an obedient good boy for me. Increase your speed. The need to cum is overwhelming. When you cum, your mind and body will belong to me. Do you understand boy?”

“Yes, Daddy. I need to cum.”

“Not yet boy. I will count down from 3 to 0. When I reach 0, you will cum. More and more pleasure. 3. Feeling so good, so obedient. 2. Your mind is gone. You belong to me now. 1. You are a good boy for Daddy. 0. Cum boy!” Ricky’s dick erupted spewing out cum on his chest.

“Thank you, Daddy.”

“You are welcome my good boy. Sammy is going to help clean you up.” Sammy dropped to his knees and began to lick up all of Ricky’s cum. His tongue running up and down Ricky’s shaft and over his chest. “Feeling so aroused my boy. So obedient. Better than you have ever felt.”

“Thank you, Daddy. I am a good boy now.”

“Yes, you are my good boy. I know my good boy is feeling sleepy now. Eyes so droopy. Needing a nap. Sammy will take you back so you can lie down and Daddy will be back shortly.” Sammy pulled up Ricky’s jockstrap and guided him back to Adam’s room for a nap.

“Another happy good boy.” Adam smiled. We were all in awe of his power. “Let me go tuck Ricky in for his nap and I have a special treat for my other boys.” Adam went to his room and sat on the edge of the bed. “Ricky?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Are you feeling sleepy?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy. I want you take a nice nap. Before you go to sleep, I want you to do a favor for me.”

“Yes, Daddy, anything.”

“Good boy. I know that you have enjoyed your training so far. I think the other boys in your fraternity house would enjoy training too, don’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy. They need to be trained.”

“Yes, I agree they do. Are you going to help me to begin their training?”

“Yes, Daddy. I want you to train them like you have trained me and Sammy.”

“Good boy. It’s time for you to sleep, but we will talk about helping your other fraternity brothers to become good boys too.” Ricky smiled.

“Thank you, Daddy.” Adam kissed him on the forehead and Ricky drifted off to sleep, exhausted from his training. With the help of Ricky and Sammy, Adam would taken on a new project. Training an entire fraternity seemed like an almost impossible task. And yet, Adam was confident that his techniques could work on a large scale. His next job, however, was to train Professor Robert Waldner. Dr. Waldner was the faculty advisor for the Kappa Nu Tau fraternity and his help would be important. For now, though, Adam had work to finish. Ricky needed more training as did Sammy. The worse thing he could do was rush the process. He left the bedroom, closing the door behind him. In his hand was a box with a surprise for his other boys.