The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ADAM’S RULES FOR GOOD BOYS

Tom, Sam and I had been friends in high school and stayed close friends during our freshman year at Central College. During the summer before our sophomore year began, we decided that we would room together in a local apartment complex and began scouting around for an apartment with 3 bedrooms. We eventually found an acceptable apartment; However, the rent was a bit higher than we had planned, which meant that each of us was going to have to put up a little extra rent each month. As the new school year approached, Sam informed both Tom and I that his fraternity was putting pressure on him to live in the fraternity house. We understood his dilemma and released him from his obligation on the apartment lease. We do, however, that we had to find a third roommate and our search began immediately.

We took out ads in the student newspaper and, within a couple of days, had several candidates. Tom and I decided that we would invite the three possible roommates over to the apartment to meet them and then decide which of the three was the best fit. The first guy, Bart, was nice enough but He seemed like too much of a party guy and we were afraid that he would turn the apartment into his own private party venue. The second guy, Edward, was also nice but he brought his girlfriend along and the two of them just could not keep their hands off one another. He also did not seem like a particularly good fit. We were somewhat discouraged when the third candidate arrived, Adam. Adam was very pleasant well dressed and friendly. He told us that he was a graduate student in psychology, so we knew that he was three or four years older than us. Even so, we figured that He would most likely be pretty quiet and we invited him to move in.

Adam moved in the next day and as he unloaded his stuff, we quickly discovered that we would be the beneficiaries of some of his property. He had a nice sound system along with a large screen TV, which he said that he used to help tutor his students, but that we were welcome to use it to watch sports or movies. The first couple of days were fairly uneventful as the three of us got used to living with one another. Tom and I were completely compatible and we soon found that Adam kept to himself and seemed to be the ideal roommate. On the third day, we began to notice some changes, which made us think that there was more to Adam then appeared on the surface. He asked permission to put up a small chalkboard in the kitchen on the wall next to the refrigerator. We agreed and he soon had the chalkboard affixed to the wall. On the top of the chalkboard, it said “Adam’s Rules”. Under the heading were five rules:

  1. Rule 1. Be Tolerant.
  2. Rule 2. Be Submissive.
  3. Rule 3. Learn to Relax.
  4. Rule 4. Obedience is Pleasure.
  5. Rule 5. Share Contentment.

I asked him what “Adam’s Rules” meant and he told me that he used it as part of his tutoring to help his students focus on the learning process. Underneath the title, were a series of numbers down the left side of the chalkboard. The first number had one word “Be Tolerant”. I asked him why he had chosen the word “tolerance” and he told me that he thought it was a very important word, because he believed that all of us should respect one another and embrace our differences. I nodded and said that I agreed with that. That evening both Tom and I noticed another change in Adam. When he arrived home, he went to his bedroom, stripped off his clothing and slipped on a jockstrap and a pair of white ankle socks. His name, Adam, was written in magic marker on the front of the jockstrap. He spent the rest of the evening walking around the apartment in nothing but his jockstrap and socks. I kept wanting to ask him what he was doing, but then I thought about the fact that tolerance was important. Adam also placed a small laundry basket near the front door of the apartment. He kept his pants shirt and shoes in the laundry basket and stripped to his jockstrap and socks each time he entered the apartment.

After several days, my curiosity overrode my tolerance and I asked Adam why he wore only a jockstrap and socks. He smiled as if he knew some truth that I was not privy to. “It’s just really comfortable,” he said. “You and Tom should try it.” I shook my head, but, in the back of my mind, I wondered what it felt like. I had not worn a jockstrap since gym class in junior high school. After several weeks passed, we barely noticed Adam and we grew used to seeing him in his jockstrap. About that time, he informed us that he was beginning to tutor students and would like to use the apartment between 2-4pm on Mondays and Wednesdays without being disturbed. This seems reasonable; both Tom and I had afternoon classes on those days, so we figured we would barely notice.

About two weeks later, my Chemistry 101 class scheduled for 3:00pm was cancelled and, without thinking about it, I headed back to the apartment. Forgetting that I had promised Adam privacy between 2-4pm, I entered the apartment. As I entered, I could hear Adam’s voice “look deeply and relax, let your mind open completely to my words.” What I saw took me by complete surprise. Adam was sitting on the couch in his usual jockstrap and socks, but he was not alone. Sitting next to him was another student, who was unmistakably, Josh Wallace, the Central College starting quarterback. Like Adam, Josh wore nothing but a jockstrap and a pair of white ankle socks. He had headphones on and was looking deeply into a spinning geometric pattern on the large screen.

At first, Adam did not realize I had entered the apartment. His hand was stroking Josh’s sizeable erection through his jockstrap. “Relax and enjoy the pleasure boy. Good boys receive pleasure from Daddy.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Josh responded. “That feels so good.” When Adam realized I was there, he gave me an angry look and then waved me to leave the apartment. I beat a hasty retreat while trying to process what I had seen. On my way out, I could not miss the second laundry basket with the name “Josh” on it and containing a shirt, jeans and a pair of sneakers. I wasn’t sure what I should do, so I got in my car and headed back toward campus. I called Tom on my cell and told him that I needed to talk to him asap. He called a few minutes later and I recounted what I had seen at our apartment. Much to my surprise, Tom did not seem bothered by it.

“He’s a psychology grad student, they do all kinds of weird experiments. No reason for us to judge him. He pays his rent and keeps to himself.”

“I guess you’re right. It just surprised me.”

“I’m sure it did. Just go back to the apartment and apologize for interrupting his session with Josh.”

“You think I should apologize?” I asked perplexed.

“Yes, I do. You were not supposed to be in the apartment. I think it’s the least you can do.” Again, I was somewhat surprised by Tom’s response, but decided he was right. I returned to the apartment about 4:30 and noticed that Josh’s car was gone. I entered and knocked on Adam’s bedroom door. He invited me in.

“Look, man, I am really sorry I interrupted you. I forgot about your sessions after my class was cancelled. Adam smiled.

“No worries, I guess I was surprised too. Part of my tutoring involves helping my students conquer their sexual problems. I have been working with Josh since last semester. He was injured in the game against Delta College and he has been having difficulties recovering. My therapy is designed to accelerate his recovery.” I nodded.

“I’m glad you have been able to help him.”

“Me too, once his sexual frustrations are behind him, he will be a new man.” I nodded and closed the door behind me. Tom had been right; Adam was a good guy who really cared about his students. As I got a drink from the fridge, the second rule on the chalkboard got my attention. “Be Submissive.” In light of my brief interruption of Adam’s session with Josh, this made sense to me. Clearly, submissiveness was one of the keys to changing behavior and was something that Josh had embraced with Adam’s help. It was just nice that Josh was getting the help he needed.

After that I gave Adam the privacy he wanted on Mondays and Wednesdays. I happened to see Josh on campus. Although I did not know him well, I asked him about Adam. “He is wonderful. He has helped me so much.” I nodded. Adam was appreciated by his students notwithstanding his unorthodox methods. Tom and I spent much of our free time hanging out and gave Adam his space. Tom was dating a girl he had met at a sorority party and she would occasionally join us for a beer or just to hang out in the apartment. Her name was Gwen and she was quite cute. I have to admit I was a bit jealous of Tom. Tom was a good student, but he was clearly struggling with an upper-level psych seminar taught by Dr. Gustafson. “Dr. G” as they called him was highly regarded Swedish-born professor in the Psych Department, but his foreign accept made it difficult to understand some of his lectures and his tests were not easy. He was one of those teachers that figured it was up to the students to figure out the material without any extra help from him.

One day, Tom was complaining that his mid-term grade was not going to be very good when Gwen suggested that he talk to Adam. “He’s had a great reputation in the department and Dr. G is his faulty advisor.” Tom agreed and kicked himself for not thinking of it for himself. That evening, Tom asked Adam if he could help him study for Dr. G’s class. “Of course, more than happy to help,” said Adam. He pulled out his phone and looked at the calendar. I have a cancellation tomorrow at 2:00pm, how will that work?

“That would be great. I really appreciate it, Adam.”

“Think nothing of it. Dr. G is hard but I know some tricks that will help you master his class in no time.” I was a bit skeptical of Adam’s tutoring techniques, but Tom clearly needed help and I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. When I arrived back at the apartment the next day, it was after 5:00pm. As I entered, I noticed that there was a new laundry basket next to the door in addition to Adam’s. This one had the name “Tommy” on it and contained Tom’s shirt, jeans and his flip flops. Tom’s bedroom door was closed, but I could hear Adam’s voice. “It’s time for a nice nap Tommy. Just listen to your training file and relax. I will be back to check on you in about an hour.” The response I heard gave me chills. “Yes, Daddy.” Adam exited Tom’s bedroom wearing his typical jockstrap and socks.

“Where’s Tom,” I asked. Adam smiled.

“He’s taking a nap. I think part of the reason he was having trouble with Dr. G’s class is that he is not getting enough sleep. I gave him some medicine and something to listen to and help him sleep. Learning to relax is an important rule, because it helps you to think more clearly. Once Tommy learns to relax, he will be much better off.”

“Tom,” I corrected. Adam smiled.

“I actually think he likes ‘Tommy’ better.

“I saw his clothes in the basket.” Adam nodded.

“He’s wearing his new jockstrap and socks. It’s much more comfortable for him. I cannot believe how stressed out he is. He just needs to learn to relax and he will be just fine.” I hardly knew what to say. I had known Tom for years and never thought of him as being a stressed-out guy. More than that, both he and I were straight as an arrow. I simply could not believe that he would willingly give in to any type of gay hypnosis. I sighed and went to my bedroom and closed the door. I must have fallen asleep, because when a woke it was dark out. I walked and into the living room to find both Adam and Tom sitting on the couch wearing nothing but their jockstraps and socks. Tom was as happy as I had seen him in weeks, so maybe there was something to what Adam was saying.

When Adam excused himself to go to the bathroom, I sat down next to Tom. “You okay buddy?”

“Tommy, and yes I feel wonderful. Adam has been so helpful. I only wish I had talked to him before.”

“What’s with the jockstrap and socks. I thought we agreed that was kind of gay.” Tommy smiled.

“I can’t begin to tell you how good it feels to wear just my jockstrap and socks. Adam is totally right. Wearing clothes around the apartment is stupid. My jockstrap just feels good and it gives me a hardon. You should try it,” he said stroking his penis through the fabric of the jock. “I really need to start working out more and Adam is going to get me signed up at his gym.”

“I thought you were using the student rec center?”

“I was, but Adam says that his gym has some professional trainers that can really help me sculpt my body.” I was somewhere between feeling disgusted and intrigued by Tommy’s transformation. Adam sat back down on the couch and without a second thought began to rub Tommy’s erection through his jock.” Tommy closed his eyes and leaned back. “That feels so good bro.”

“I know bro. I believe you have some more studying to do.” Adam said in almost a parental tone.”

“Yes, Sir.” Tommy said and trudged off to his bedroom and closed his door.

“He’s a good boy and I feel certain that his Psych grades will come up. I’m just glad he came to me for help.” I gave him a disapproving look and then headed off to my own room to study for my European History test. About an hour later, there was a knock at my door.

“Come in.” Tommy entered and came over to my bed. It was still hard for me to see him wearing only a jockstrap and socks. His jockstrap had the name “Tommy” written on it.

“Hey bro, just wanted to see if you were, okay?”

“Well, since you are asking, I’m not okay. I am very uncomfortable with Adam’s behavior toward you and I’m a bit surprised that you are giving him a pass.” Tommy’s face turned angry.

“Adam said you would probably react this way. He’s had to fight people’s perceptions of his homosexuality his whole life and I am not going to be a homophobe and you shouldn’t either. We should be supportive of Adam and what he is trying to accomplish. He only wants the best for us and you need to check your attitude. I have begun to realize that I have not been a very nice person toward gays and lesbians and that is a behavior I am not proud of. It’s time for me to embrace them instead of hanging on to my outdated sexual hang-ups. Adam can help you make adjustments that will help you relax and be a better person if you only give him a chance. If you are my friend, you need to accept his offer for training.” I shook my head. He turned on his heels and left. I could hear him in Adam’s room laughing and telling Adam that he was grateful for his help.

A couple of days later, I came back to the apartment after my last class. I had noticed that Tommy had not been attending his afternoon classes and I was concerned. When I entered the apartment, I could see that his clothes were folded in the laundry bin. He was sitting on the couch next to Adam with a pair of headphones on. There was a swirling pattern on the big screen and Tommy seemed to be lost looking at it. I could hear Adam telling him “Look deep into the pattern Tommy. Let it pull all the thoughts and memories out of your mind. Go deeper. Deeper. Your mind is so empty, so blank. Needing my voice. My voice becoming your thoughts. No resistance, only obedience.”

“Yes, Daddy. Only obedience.”

“Good boy Tommy. Obey Daddy and feel pleasure.” I watched in disbelief as Adam stroked Tommy’s considerable erection through his jockstrap. “Feeling so good. So much pleasure replacing all of your thoughts. Obeying me gives you more pleasure than you have ever felt.”

“Oh yes Daddy. So much pleasure. Daddy may I cum?”

“Not yet boy, you cannot cum until Daddy gives you permission. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy. My good boy needs to feel Daddy’s cock inside of him. Feeling Daddy’s cock inside his boy pussy will make Tommy cum.”

“Yes, Daddy. Please fill my boy pussy.” Adam pulled down his jockstrap freeing his erection and Tommy positioned himself to allow Adam to penetrate his ass. “Good boy, so ready to receive Daddy’s cock.”

“Please Daddy, please fill my boy pussy.” Adam lubed his cock and then spread some lube on Tommy’s anus. He gradually lowered Tommy onto him. His expression of pain gave way to an expression of total joy and soon Tommy was riding Adam’s cock, while Adams stroked his penis. “Oh, fuck that feels so good. Fuck me harder Daddy!” Eventually, Adam erupted and into Tommy and Tommy sprayed his cum into his jockstrap.

“Good boy, Tommy. Now cleanup Daddy’s cock.” Tommy dropped to his knees and began to clean Adam’s cock with his tongue. “Good boy, I think you need take a nap.”

“Yes, Daddy.” Tommy pulled up his jockstrap and went to his room.” Adam smiled at me.

“I think Tommy is going to make a very good boy. No more sexual hang-ups. I have freed his mind and allowed him to be to boy he needs to be.” His comment disgusted me, because I knew that Tom was not gay. Even so, I was totally amazed at the total joy on his face as Adam fucked him.

“Looks more like the boy you want him to be.” I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge. I again noticed that the chalkboard and the next rule “Obedience is Pleasure.” Clearly, Tom had taken that one to heart. I left and found myself back in my room. It seemed like I was spending all my time in my room these days. As I sat down on the edge of my bed, I noticed there was a jockstrap and a pair of white ankle socks. On the jockstrap in black letters was my name “Billy”. My mind began to race. What if I was wrong about Adam? Perhaps he was really the person that Tommy had suggested. Part of me wanted to slip into the jockstrap and see if I felt what Tommy felt, but part of me was resisting. Almost without thought, my hands began to unbuckle my belt. Then remove my pants. Then unbutton my shirt and finally they removed my briefs. I was now naked. I don’t know why but I was feeling arousal. I needed to put on the jockstrap and the socks. It was important. I needed to be reborn. To have my longstanding prejudices cleansed away. I reached for the jockstrap and slipped it on. It fit perfectly cradling my penis and my balls. So very comfortable. I sat down and slipped on my new socks. I was doing what needed to be done. There was a knock at my door. Tommy was standing there. A smile on his face.

“I see you found the gifts I left for you. Daddy’s waiting for you. It’s time for your training to begin.” Before, wearing just a jockstrap and socks seemed somehow perverted to me. Now that I had them on, they felt completely appropriate. I followed Tommy to the living room and sat down next to Adam. He smiled and ran his hand over my growing erection.

“Your jockstrap feels good, doesn’t it Billy?”

“Yes. It feels good.”

“From now on, you will call me Daddy. It’s just a normal expression of your respect for me.” He began to stroke my erection through the jockstrap fabric. It felt so good. Why had I resisted this? This was a perfectly normal and natural thing. It felt so good. I needed this. Adam slipped some earphones over my ears and clicked on the big screen. “Billy, it’s time for me to empty that mind of yours so we can begin to shape you into a good boy like Tommy.” I wasn’t sure why, but that sounded wonderful.

“Yes, Daddy. Please shape my mind.”

“Good boy. Now, I want you to look deeply into the spiral on the screen. Take a deep breath and release it slowly. Let all of your worries and concerns disappear into the spiral. Just listen to my voice and relax. In my earphones I could hear Adam’s soft voice telling me to relax and listen. His voice was so calm and reassuring. I felt myself relaxing into the couch, while, at the same time, my erection grew harder and harder. “Feel the pleasure grow as your mind grows emptier and emptier. It feels good to be blank.” I had never felt this good in my life and I just wanted more. “Deeper, deeper, deeper.” At some point, I simply dropped into mindlessness.

When I awoke, I was lying in my bed. Adam was sitting on the edge smiling at me. “Did my good boy have a nice nap?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said not even feeling odd calling him Daddy. I sat up and realized that even now, my penis was rigid.

“I think Tommy has a little present for you.” Tommy knelt down and pulled my jockstrap down allowing my cock to spring out. “Boys need to learn to pleasure each other and to enjoy the taste of cum.” Tommy began to lick my shaft with long gentle strokes of his tongue. It felt so good that I put my hand on the back of his head. Under normal circumstances, the though of my friend Tom giving me a blowjob was both gross and unthinkable. For whatever reason now it seemed like a perfectly natural thing for him to do. Tommy wanted my cum and I wanted him to have it. He continued his ministrations and soon took my cock fully in his mouth moving up and down the shaft.

“Oh, fuckkkkkkkk that feels good. Fuckkkkkk!”

“That’s right Billy, just enjoy the pleasure. You love Tommy and he loves you and you both love Daddy. A few minutes later, I had the most incredible orgasm and spewed what seemed like gallons of cum into Tommy’s mouth. He swallowed it gratefully. “Very good Tommy don’t miss any of Billy’s cum.” Tommy licked my penis clean and I laid back on my bed in the afterglow. “Why don’t the two of you make dinner, I know I am famished,” Adam said. Tommy and I did as we were told and began preparing some spaghetti. All three of us were now wearing only our jockstraps and white socks. My jock felt so good. It cradled my cock and balls and the waistband hugged me. My socks kept my feet warm and comfortable. After dinner, Adam played some gay porn on the big screen while Tommy and I sat on the couch and stroked. He told us to watch and learn how to pleasure other men.

Over the next couple of days, I just skipped my classes. What Daddy was teaching me was far too important and, frankly, it would have been disrespectful to interrupt my training. I knew that Tommy felt the same way. Daddy alternated training both of us and taking us deeper under his control. He allowed us to sleep and eat but spent the rest of our time going deep for him. In the afternoons, he would put on more porn and allow us to watch and stroke without cumming. These gooning exercises were designed to increase the intensity of our orgasms and reinforce our obedience to him. For me, I just enjoyed sitting on the couch and stroking my dick. Each time I got close to cumming, I would back off and then repeat the cycle for hours. My once new jockstrap was now cum stained, but it still felt wonderful.

Adam continued to work with other male students, who came over to the apartment for their training. Including Tommy and me, he had about ten boys in various stages of training. Some of them were farther along in their training and did not visit the apartment as often. Others had completed their training, which was designed to broaden their sexual horizons. He wanted his students to explore their sexuality without the artificial restrictions learned from their parents or in church. A few of his students had already outed themselves as being gay. Adam was proud of his work, but also enjoyed the constant sex available to him for his boys.

Adam also encouraged his students to introduce others to him so that he could help them as well. As he trained me, I began to feel much like Tommy, ashamed of the way I had treated other gays and lesbians and wanting to make amends. Although I had always considered that I was a straight male, I began to understand that becoming a good boy was less about my sexual orientation and more about my willingness to obey unconditionally. Adam knew exactly how to help me learn and to feel the pleasure available to obedient good boys.

I found that when I was with Adam, I just listened to him and obeyed him without any thought or hesitation. It was amazing how wonderful it felt not to think but just to obey. Adam expected so little for what he was giving to us. After all, I basically had surrendered my mind and body to him. I was more than happy to give him a blowjob or to allow him to fuck me anytime he wanted. Pleasing him made me feel wonderful. On occasion, both Tommy and I took turns sleeping with Adam and giving him full access to our bodies. Like his other students, Adam had required us to remove all of our pubic hair and all hair below our shoulders to be smoother. We had also both gotten crew cuts to give us more of a boyish appearance.

Eventually, Adam made it clear that Tommy and I needed to recruit other boys for him to train. We both immediately thought of our friend, Sam, and Adam agreed that Sam would be a good candidate. Like Tommy and I, Sam was clearly a homophobe and never missed the opportunity to denigrate gays as “fags” or worse. Training with Adam would help him purge these horrible and outdated views and embrace a new more inclusive sexuality. Heck, I got hard just thinking of having Sam give me a blowjob.

Adam said that the trick would be to get Sam to willingly slip into his jockstrap and socks and begin his training. In retrospect, I could not believe how stupid I had been to resist, but I knew that Adam was right. Daddy was always right. In the end, Adam told us to invite Sam over and that he would take care of the rest. He made it clear, however, that when Sam arrived, Tommy and I would be dressed in our jockstraps and socks only. “There is no reason to change wearing what gives you pleasure and keeps you obedient.”

I called Sam on Friday morning and invited him over to the apartment for dinner. We had not seen him in several months, except occasionally on campus, and he gladly accepted. He said he needed a break from the food at his frat house. He said he would be over around 6:00pm. When we arrived home after class, we both stripped down to our jockstraps and socks, carefully folding our clothes and putting them our assigned laundry baskets. Adam was already in his jockstrap and Tommy gave him a quick blowjob as a way of saying thanks. Adam prepared a special punch, which contained a powerful mind-control drug that would assist in getting Sam prepared for training. I pulled out a new jockstrap for Sam and, using a magic marker, wrote “Sammy” on the front. I also got him a new pair of white ankle socks. I was really excited that soon Sam would be one of Daddy’s good boys.

Sam was never very punctual, so he knocked on the door about 6:20 and I went to answer it. For me, wearing only a jockstrap and socks around the apartment had become perfectly normal, especially since Tommy and Daddy did the same thing. However, when I opened the door, I got a rather odd look from Sam.

“Did I interrupt you in the middle of dressing?”

“Not at all,” I said, “I’ve gotten in the habit of wearing a jockstrap around the apartment. They are really comfortable.” Sam followed me into the living room where Tommy was seated on the couch. He was also dressed only in his jockstrap and socks.

“Have you two gone faggot on me?” Sam said. His use of that disgusting word made me angry, but I knew it was just his ignorance talking. I bit my tongue and smiled. I could see that Tommy was irritated too at Sam being so disrespectful. Adam was in his bedroom.

“I bet you are thirsty; I have a new drink you might like.”

“Actually, a beer would be better,” Sam responded. I poured him some of Adam’s punch.

“Try this while I get you a beer.” He took a drink.

“Not bad.” He took another and then a third. About that time, the door to Adam’s bedroom opened and he walked out wearing his jockstrap and socks. Sam did not know Adam, so I thought it only proper to introduce them. “What the fuck, man?” Sam said seeing that Adam was dressed like Tommy and me. Adam smiled.

“Hi Sammy, I am Adam. I am Billy and Tommy’s roommate and their Daddy.” I could tell that the punch was having an effect on Sam because his eyes looked glassy. “Sammy, I think you would be much more comfortable in your jockstrap and socks. Why don’t you get undressed and slip into them?”

“Yes, Sir.” Sam said and began removing his clothes. Once Sam was naked, I handed him his new jockstrap and he slipped into it. It fit him perfectly and I could notice he was already a bit aroused without any word from Adam.

“Have a seat Sammy,” Adam said, “and let’s get your socks on. These will keep your feet comfy.”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Yes, Daddy, is more appropriate boy.”

“Yes, Daddy,” Sam said. He sat down and slipped his socks on.

“You feel much more comfortable now?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Good boy. Have a seat here on the couch next to Billy.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Billy, why don’t you stroke Sammy’s penis and help him feel some of the pleasure he has been missing.” I did not need any more encouragement. I began to stroke Sammy through the fabric of his jock. He responded and his penis began to get hard. “That feels good, doesn’t it Sammy?”

“Oh yes Daddy, please don’t stop. I stroked a bit harder but Daddy told me that he did not want Sammy to cum just yet. Adam placed headphones over Sammy’s ears and turned on the big screen. The now-familiar spiral appeared.

“Now Sammy, it’s time for you to begin your training. You want to become a good boy for Daddy, don’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy, I want to become a good boy.”

“Good boy. Look deeply into the spiral. It is so peaceful and so interesting. It’s so empty, but it needs to be filled. Let your thoughts and memories drift out of your mind and into the spiral. Let the spiral swallow all of your mind so that it becomes emptier and emptier.”

“Yes, Daddy. Emptier and emptier.” Adam had Sammy under very quickly as he stared into the spiral and dropped deeper and deeper into hypnosis. Adam told both Tommy and I to watch and that we were allowed to stroke our dicks, but not to cum. Both Tommy and I lubed up and shared in the experience that Sammy was feeling. After about an hour under, Adam brought Sammy up. Sammy’s eyes were open, but he was still deeply in trance.

“Sammy, do you hear me?”

“Yes, Daddy, I hear you.”

“Who do you obey boy?”

“I obey you Daddy. You know what’s best for me.”

“Yes, I do. I own your mind and your body.”

“Daddy owns my mind and my body,” Sammy repeated vacantly.

Sammy’s cock was still tenting his jockstrap, which now had telltale cum stains on it. Adam continued to stroke Sammy’s cock while telling him that he was being a good boy. Sammy’s back was arched and his toes curled from the orgasms that were burning their way through his mind. He was learning how wonderful obedience could feel.

“Oh, fuckkkk that feels good. Please Daddy make me cum.” Adam smiled.

“Not just yet my good boy. You need to learn that making fun of people based on their sexual orientation is just wrong. Good boys never do that. They love to please other men sexually. Are you going to be a good boy Sammy?”

“Yes, Daddy. I am going to be a good boy.”

“Are you sorry that you have been so hateful to other good boys?” I cold see tears forming in Sammy’s eyes.

“Oh yes, Daddy,” he sobbed, “I am so very sorry. I know now that I should respect everyone’s sexuality and learn to appreciate it. I want to learn more and I want you to shape my mind to make me an obedient good boy.”

“That’s my good boy Sammy. You may cum now.” Adam had barely given permission when Sammy’s cock erupted spewing cum into his jockstrap and onto the floor. “Sammy, I want you to clean up your mess. Please lick your jockstrap and the floor clean. Cum is special and I don’t want it wasted.”

“Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy.” Both Tommy and I were delighted with the progress that Sammy was making in becoming a good boy. It was clear that Sammy was beginning to feel the way that Tommy and I felt.

“I think it’s time for Sammy to take a nap with Daddy,” Adam said. He then put on a porn video for Tommy and me to watch. “While we are napping, I want you two boys to watch this video and stroke your cocks, but you are NOT permitted to cum. If you cum, you will be punished. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Daddy,” both Tommy and I said in unison.

“I want both of you to watch closely and learn how to please a man sexually. Imagine yourselves as the boys in this video and learn from them. If you feel like you are going to cum, stop stroking and let it pass. You are both becoming good gooners, but that takes some discipline.” He clicked on the video for us and took Sammy’s hand and led him into the bedroom and closed the door. A few moments later we could hear the sound of Daddy fucking Sammy’s boy pussy. The sound of Daddy’s balls slapping against Sammy’s butt was unmistakable and both Tommy and I had felt it before. Before too long, we could hear Sammy say “Oh fuckkkk that feels so good.” Then there was silence. Daddy was probably curled up with Sammy sleeping.

It was nice sitting on the couch with Tommy stroking our dicks. A couple of times, I felt like I was going to cum and, as Daddy instructed, I backed off. Once that urge had passed, I resumed my stroking. Although I wanted to cum, obeying Daddy felt better. I felt like I could stroke like this for hours or even days. At some point, Adam slipped out of the bedroom to check on us.

“Sammy is still napping. He is such a good boy now and he understands that being a good boy means obeying Daddy’s rules and getting rid of all the prejudice and hate he had bottled up inside of him. I’m so glad you brought him to me for training.” Both Tommy and I nodded as we continued to stroke. Adam smiled. “Okay, you two. I think you have earned a treat. I am going to count down from 10 to 0. When I reach zero, you will both cum harder and longer than you ever have before. 10-9-8-7-6, almost there, the need to cum is consuming you. 5-4-3. Your dicks are about to explode, so much pleasure, so much need. 2-1 and 0.” At that instant, both Tommy and I convulsed with pleasure. Our dicks spewing what seemed like gallons of cum. I almost passed out from the pleasure.

Tommy, I and now Sammy had discovered the true pleasure of obedience from Adam and, more importantly, we had been transformed into obedient boys without all of the prejudices and hate that had weighed us down for so long. Thanks to Daddy and following a few simple rules, we were better people and we were determined to help other boys find the same happiness.