The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 4

Sarah swallowed nervously and shook her head. She at least knew what her mistress was talking about when she used the word ‘edging,’ unlike some of the other sexually specific terminology she had encountered that day. Realizing abruptly that she’d unconsciously thought of Madam Jeanette as her mistress made Sarah shiver, but whether mostly from arousal or anxiety she couldn’t tell.

Madam Jeanette put her arm around Sarah, resting her hand on the nervous girl’s plump ass, and gently directed her toward a small area that was curtained off from the rest of the floor. Once inside, a quick glance revealed that it was set up as a small lounge, presumably for the staff or demonstrators to relax in between engagements. Her mistress sat on a loveseat and pulled Sarah down beside her, albeit not forcefully.

“So, tell me a little bit about yourself,” Madam Jeanette purred, nibbling on Sarah’s ear.

“What do you want to know?” stuttered the embarrassingly aroused Sarah, whose breath hitched in time with every exhalation of her mistress.

Palming one of her new sub’s heavy breasts, Madam Jeanette replied, “Let’s start with the basics: career, relationship status, and so forth. We can move on to the personal questions later.”

Haltingly, distracted by the titillating touches and licks she was receiving, Sarah explained the broad strokes of her job, including why she was in town, and her lack of any significant others. Madam Jeanette’s fingers found their way back to Sarah’s steamy cleft, making her whine with need.

“So, basically, you’re lonely and horny and in a strange city, so you decided to take a little vacation from your respectable life and offer yourself to me for the weekend?” Madam Jeanette giggled as she probed Sarah’s wetness, adding, “I feel so blessed!”

A couple of other people entered the lounge area at that moment, grinning and waving when they noticed what was happening. Madam Jeanette waved back while smirking at Sarah, who had frozen in fright at being discovered in such a humiliating situation. “Don’t mind us, boys, just doing a little interview for an assistant’s position,” she called out.

The two men chuckled but didn’t bother them otherwise, fetching a couple of bottled waters and seating themselves in some chairs on the other side of the lounge. They conversed quietly with one another, but both would openly stare at the display whenever Sarah gasped or moaned in response to her mistress’s ministrations.

Madam Jeanette asked Sarah several more questions, but she could barely concentrate on the content of her answers as her hips gyrated in time with the strokes of her mistress’s fingers. She was dimly aware that the latest question was about her boundaries, if there was anything she absolutely didn’t want to be involved with. “Don’t hurt me,” she replied, then whined when that caused the fingers to stop. Desperately, she turned her eyes to her mistress, who looked concerned for the first time.

“Why would you think I want to hurt you?” she asked Sarah, brows knitted. “What kind of master or mistress did you have before?”

Sarah feebly grasped Madam Jeanette’s wrist in an attempt to renew the stimulation and whined, “I never had one. I never wanted one before. I don’t know what’s going to happen. Please fuck me!”

Looking slightly relieved, her mistress began fingering Sarah again, causing the submissive woman to groan with a certain amount of satisfaction. “Well, alright then. We’ll go over the rules in a minute just to make sure everything’s clear, but no one is going to hurt you.”

Leaning close and licking the side of Sarah’s neck up to her jaw and then over to her earlobe, Madam Jeanette whispered, “I’m a little sad, I’ll admit. I was kind of looking forward to spanking that ass of yours.”

The tickling whisper in her ear set Sarah off, and as she squirmed and shivered in the throes of her latest orgasm she wailed, “Ooh, Mistress, you can spank me! You can spank my ass, mistress!”

Blushing fiercely from her words and her shameless display, Sarah tried her best to see what everyone else was doing without making eye contact with anyone. The men across the room appeared to be continuing their conversation, and Madam Jeanette was gently pulling her sub into a hug. Resistant at first, Sarah’s tightly coiled muscles suddenly went loose and she collapsed into her mistress’s embrace.

“There, there, sweetie,” cooed Madam Jeanette. “I guess I should have known how new you were to the scene. I just assumed that you had done this kind of stuff in private before, and that it was only the public aspect that was novel. I guess that makes me kind of an ass, huh?” she chuckled quietly.

“I like your ass,” confessed Sarah, surprised that she could still find new ways to feel embarrassed. Her mistress giggled again and kissed the blushing girl on her nose.

Glancing at her watch, Madam Jeanette said, “We have a few minutes before I need to get back on the floor. If you’re still interested in being part of the show, I’ll need to go over some of the details with you. And since you’re such a noob, I guess I’d better go over some things like safe words with you, as well. So, what’s it going to be?”

Sarah looked up into the bright eyes of her mistress, seeing that her cheeks were also pink and her breathing somewhat heavy. Unbidden, one of Sarah’s hands reached up and stroked the blue locks adorning Jeanette’s head, wondering if it was a wig or if she dyed it that color. If it was a wig, it was high quality. “I trust you. You’re going to help me find my new fetishes.”

Madam Jeanette smiled and stroked Sarah’s cheek with tenderness, confiding, “I am so very happy that you said that!”