The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 3

Sarah fidgeted just inside the doors to the hall, gazing around in stupefied wonder at the unfamiliar sights and sounds. On a basic level, it actually looked more or less like any other convention she had been to. There were booths and kiosks set up in rows to form avenues and cul-de-sacs, and at a glance they weren’t wildly dissimilar to those used by anyone else.

It was in the particulars of the displays where Sarah started feeling some cognitive dissonance. It was kind of surreal to see a mundane trifold display, virtually identical to the one she herself had been using all week, but decorated with pictures and diagrams explaining how to install and operate a sex swing, which was currently displayed on a sturdy-looking metal frame nearby.

Sarah found herself almost transfixed as she watched the sex swing move slowly back and forth as the attendant explained its features to a small number of onlookers. Shaking her head, she decided to concentrate on the other convention-goers, some of whom were giving Sarah admiring glances already.

Blushing anew, Sarah tried to concentrate on what people were wearing, slightly dismayed to see that no one else in the immediate vicinity was stark naked like her. Still, most of the women were dressed provocatively, with an array of sexy garments that ranged from form-fitting to translucent to partly missing. Sarah’s tits were definitely not the only ones on display, nor her ass, but most of the women she could see were only fully displaying one or the other at most.

It was probably vain to hope that she could just blend in to the crowd, but the lack of any better alternatives prompted Sarah to move closer to the sex swing display and feign interest in it. As a plan to avoid attention, it failed completely and almost immediately.

“Welcome to FetCon, ma’am, and please accept my compliments on your choice of attire!” the booth attendant said when Sarah got to the edge of the small crowd.

“Umm, thanks,” mumbled Sarah as she tried to melt into the floor when everyone else turned to look at her.

“Would you be interested in trying out the Swing-a-Ding-a-Ling™, ma’am? I assure you it’s completely clean and totally safe!” he said cheerfully.

“Uh… I don’t…” Sarah started to demur, but the man wasn’t ready to give up yet.

“What do you say, folks? Can you help me persuade this bold and lovely woman to give it a try?” he appealed to the other members of the crowd, who immediately started cajoling Sarah on his behalf.

Sarah continued to resist the pleas, albeit feebly, when a half-heard comment from one of the men lodged itself in her brain like it was nailed there. “C’mon lady, please?” he begged, “You’re so hot, you’ve got no reason to be embarrassed!”

In her mind, her own voice echoed his words, but didn’t stop there. “I’m so hot. Feel these titties. I’m so wet and horny, gonna be a slut. I’m gonna go on down to FetCon, get naked, and let Madam Jeanette help me find my new fetishes. I can trust her; I’ll be a lot happier afterward.”

Sarah’s lips moved as she repeated her mantra, though she was spared the humiliation of speaking it out loud. As she rattled the words off in her head, her hands massaged her large breasts, and she bit her lower lip in the hope of stilling her imagination. All it did was make her look incredibly sultry and aroused, however, and the rest of the crowd cheered as they believed she had accepted the invitation to demonstrate the swing.

The attendant gently guided Sarah forward and helped her clamber into the seat, loosely strapping her feet into the stirrup-like affairs attached to it. There were optional cuffs for the wrists as well, but everyone seemed perfectly content to watch the busty woman play with her increasingly puffy nipples.

Sarah’s attention drifted away from what the man was saying as he showed off a variety of alternate configurations and options, such as straps and cuffs that went around the thighs to increase support. She was dimly aware of one of her hands moving lower and tickling her bush. She knew her lips must be puffy and probably bedewed with her lust, but there was still some hope that no one had noticed through her protective curls. Sarah was desperately horny but still enough in control of herself to avoid publicly masturbating.

“But the swing isn’t just for couples, of course!” the man was now saying as he positioned a sturdy pole into a socket on the ground and extended it to fit into a matching socket on the frame above. “This optional fitting allows the user to attach a dildo or vibrator to the pole for solo fun whenever their partner isn’t around!”

Sarah’s breath hitched as the man demonstrated the proper way to mount the sex toys on the pole and how to use the handy guides on the frames to line things up properly. Seeing the protruding rubber cock was strangely alluring to her, and she found herself strongly tempted to release the pin holding the swing in place, allowing the dildo to invade her needy depths.

“Would you care to demonstrate to the crowd how accurately the measuring system works, ma’am?” the attendant asked, with a twinkle in his eye. Sarah stared at him for a moment, sure that he didn’t really expect her to impale herself on the dildo in view of everyone just to help him sell a few toys. She looked back at the rubber dick once more, and then down at the fingers lurking at the fringes of her bush.

Sarah quietly moaned, “Gonna be a slut…” as her hand left her breast to release the pin. The swing immediately started moving and she arced gracefully through the air, perfectly aligned with the rubber cock. It slid into her with only slight resistance, and she yelped as her lower lips just barely kissed the pole it was mounted on, her momentum slowed by the penetration.

Sarah reflexively clamped down on the intruder and found herself very slowly sliding back in the other direction, her arousal making her channel too slick to win the fight against the pull of gravity. The attendant and onlookers were all too stunned at the display to do anything, and a few seconds later Sarah was in motion again, not quite reaching her starting point but swinging back far enough to be fully penetrated when she swung forward once more.

“Ugh! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me!” Sarah grunted loudly, repeating her words with every new swing. A larger crowd was starting to gather, attracted by her yells and the other noises. The humiliation of making such a public spectacle of herself was giving Sarah a light-headed feeling, almost like being drunk, and soon her fingers were violently mauling her clit with every plunge. When she started losing momentum, Sarah flexed and shifted her body to regain it, helping to ensure deep penetration on each swing.

Sarah had kept her eyes closed since the first oscillation, but when she heard another groan that was louder and deeper than her own, she opened them and scanned the crowd. She soon located a man, red in the face and breathing heavily, who was hunched forward and trying to look small. A quick glance to the pants revealed that he had apparently blown his wad, judging by the small but growing wet stain at the tip of a prominent bulge.

Sarah locked eyes with the embarrassed man, and something about that set her off. She threw her head back and moaned wantonly as she started spasming in the throes of a powerful climax. She screeched as the swing allowed her to be penetrated once more in the midst of her convulsions, and she quickly grabbed the frame on the backswing to arrest her motion.

The attendant finally did something other than watch in amazed delight, picking up the discarded pin and locking the swing into place, allowing Sarah to finally relax a little and enjoy the aftershocks of the biggest cum she could remember having. She was vaguely aware of applause, and of mumbling a word of thanks when her legs were unstrapped, although they were too wobbly to bear her weight just then.

The crowd started breaking up, and the salesman left Sarah alone to recover while he answered more questions and took some orders for his product. She ignored all of that, choosing to stare at the pussy-slicked dildo still attached to the pole. As she watched a small blob of her fluids slowly slide down toward the tip of the angled toy, she couldn’t help feeling like it was somehow smirking at her, insolently.

Keenly feeling her humiliation again in her post-orgasmic clarity, she snarled and aimed a kick at the offending rubber cock. The attack accomplished nothing, as the toy was too rigid and too firmly attached to yield to such a blow, especially considering the pummeling it had just endured as Sarah fucked herself with it.

Staring at the ground to avoid accidentally catching anyone’s eye, Sarah noticed a small puddle on the floor beneath her, which rippled as another drop of her cum fell from her pussy to join it. Feeling like she was choking on her rage and degradation, she swiped at the fluid with her foot, which succeeded in smearing it, but also resulted in her losing her balance and falling to the floor in an undignified sprawl.

The attendant quickly moved over to her and helped Sarah stand, saying, “Easy there, ma’am! Are you feeling okay?”

Sarah scoffed, not wanting to dignify the question with a response, and tried to walk away. The man said, “Wait a moment, please?” Sarah consented to pause but refused to look at the salesman, who continued, “I just wanted to thank you for helping me show the product off! I guess you’re feeling like you got a little carried away, huh? Well, no judgement from me, or from anyone else here! We all enjoyed the show about as much as you did!”

Sarah gritted her teeth at the reminder of her depraved display, but before she could resume her retreat she felt something being pressed into her hand. Looking down, she realized it was the dildo she had just used, wrapped in a slightly wetted handkerchief. She gasped in shock and dismay, wanting to throw the item away but feeling unable to do so.

“You may as well keep that, ma’am!” the salesman said brightly. “I can’t use it in the display anymore, and you seemed to like it, so consider it a gift for volunteering!”

Sarah’s hand reflexively clenched on the rubber cock as she stalked away, feeling her slick thighs sliding against one another from the residue of her lust. She didn’t know where she was going, other than the fact that she clearly wasn’t headed back to her room like she fervently wished.

As she moved around into new areas, Sarah got a very slight mood lift from seeing that she wasn’t the only person completely exposed, although the other nude people were invariably either on leashes or were clearly part of some kind of display or demonstration, or both in the case of the room marked for ‘Petplay.’ Sarah shivered as she passed it by, trying not to stare at the men and women crawling around naked, or in costumes that advertised their animal of choice while still leaving them mostly on display.

It turned out that the section for BDSM was pretty close to the Petplay area, which was apparently considered part of that ‘scene.’ Sarah scanned the crowd and the kiosks hopefully, looking for the blue hair of the Madam Jeanette that she vaguely remembered from the commercial. “Maybe once I find her I can explain the situation and then go home,” she muttered to herself. It wasn’t much of a hope, considering Sarah didn’t really understand her situation well enough to explain it, but it was all she had at the moment.

Not seeing anyone that stood out, Sarah began picking her way through the crowd and peeking into the rooms to either side, hoping that she wouldn’t have to go back to the Petplay room, fearing what might happen to her if she got sucked into another ‘product demonstration’ for such a fetish.

Sarah finally hit paydirt when she reached the far end of the BDSM wing, where Madam Jeanette was helpfully demonstrating some kind of system of restraints involving intricate knots and ropework. A sign nearby proclaimed that it was a shibari display, but the term didn’t mean anything to Sarah. She stood on the outskirts of the crowd while the show literally wound up, with Madam Jeanette freeing the young model from her bondage and coiling the rope while answering questions.

As the onlookers finally began scattering to find other interests, Sarah timidly approached the tall and somewhat imposing woman. She was wearing an outfit that was not unlike the one from the commercial interview, but far more risqué. It lifted her breasts and pushed them together to form a very deep cleavage, and was tight enough to reveal that the woman had pierced nipples, currently and perhaps permanently erect. It hugged her hips like it was painted on and suggested a lack of underwear, as well.

Despite the dominatrix attire, Madam Jeanette smiled brightly at the nude Sarah as she approached, clutching a dildo but trying to look nonchalant about it. “Welcome to FetCon! At first I thought you were one of the performers, being naked like that, but I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Jeanette!” The taller woman held out a hand, leaving Sarah to awkwardly transfer her gift before taking the proffered greeting. Jeanette smiled warmly as Sarah blushed and mumbled her name.

“Well, Sarah, to what do I owe the pleasure?” she asked, chuckling a little at the shorter and bustier woman’s embarrassment.

Sarah tried to find the words to explain her predicament, but the only ones that came out were the ones she least wanted to say.

“I’m so hot. Feel these titties. I’m so wet and horny, gonna be a slut. I’m gonna go on down to FetCon, get naked, and let Madam Jeanette help me find my new fetishes. I can trust her; I’ll be a lot happier afterward.”

Madam Jeanette laughed in delight and exclaimed, “Oh, my goodness! That’s the best offer I’ve heard all day, sweetie!” The woman tossed aside the coiled rope and reached out to fondle and caress Sarah’s breasts, smiling happily as the touches made the humiliated girl moan in arousal. “I don’t usually accept a sub without some vetting first, just so you understand, but you seem so bold and embarrassed at the same time, it’s just irresistible!”

The domme let her hand slowly trail down Sarah’s belly until it was tickling the naked girl’s pubes, waiting for any sign that the touch was unwelcome. When all Sarah did was bite her lip and hold her breath, Madam Jeanette smiled and let her digits dip into the hot mess beneath the damp curls. “Ooh, yes, you’re a special case, all right, aren’t you, Sarah?”

Wiping her wet finger on Sarah’s nipple, Madam Jeanette smiled and said, “I’ve got another demonstration happening in about twenty minutes. You look like the kind of girl who’d love to be my assistant, am I right?”

Sarah obediently nodded her head and replied, “I trust you. I’ll be happier afterward.”

“Oh, what a precious little gem!” Madam Jeanette cooed. “So tell me, sweetie, do you have any experience with edging?”