The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 5

Sarah stood nervously on the small platform stage in the BDSM area of the convention. After a crash course in the principles which guided Madam Jeanette and her group, Sarah had consented to having her arms cuffed behind her back for the demonstration. Although she was somewhat terrified, she trusted Madam Jeanette, who insisted that to properly edge, her sub would have to be prevented from touching herself.

Sarah eyed the small selection of vibrating toys that were arranged on a table off to the side. Part of her felt sick to her stomach to contemplate that those toys would soon be used on her naked flesh in front of dozens of strangers, maybe hundreds. The queasy feeling was overwhelmed by her reluctant exhilaration at the same idea. Her previous lewd displays seemed to have somehow left her hungry for more humiliation.

Madam Jeanette was addressing the crowd, but Sarah just kind of tuned out the spiel. She knew that the speech was, at least in part, a sales pitch for the toys she was going to be helping to demonstrate, but she certainly didn’t intend to buy any of them. She idly wondered if she would be offered any of these as mementos as well, but looked at the ground in consternated shame after having the thought.

All too soon, Madam Jeanette was lifting Sarah’s chin to look her in the eyes. “Are you ready, sweetie?” she asked, smirking. Sarah swallowed a lump in her throat and nodded slightly. “Such a good girl!” beamed her mistress, sending a shiver down Sarah’s spine.

The first item they played with was a smallish dildo that had an antenna that projected from the egg-shaped piece that was lodged inside Sarah’s pussy. She shuddered when her mistress tweaked her clit after inserting the device, then moaned out loud when it was turned on. She was no stranger to using a vibrator, but there was a huge difference between one that she could operate herself and one that she could not. The lack of control thrilled her.

True to her word, Madam Jeanette ran the little egg through its paces, showing how she could adjust the speed and intensity with her phone. By some mysterious art or science, she seemed to know exactly how to play Sarah’s arousal, pushing her close to the edge but always backing away before her sub could find release.

Several more similar devices followed, and Sarah almost believed that her brain was dripping out of her cunt. She was conscious of the crowd as nothing more than a colored blur in the background. Her awareness was entirely focused on her own body and that of her mistress. Madam Jeanette wiped a line of drool from Sarah’s chin and whispered an inquiry, “Are you doing okay?” Sarah whined and nodded, licking Jeanette’s face with eager desperation.

Sarah found the rabbit vibrator even more vexing than the others. It was a little longer and thicker, which was extremely satisfying, and the bit that buzzed her clit was deliciously maddening. She was sure that only a few seconds of sustained attention would bring her to a peak she desired more than anything else at that point, but Madam Jeanette continued to tease her with an expertise that seemed almost supernatural.

Aware that she was now recumbent on the floor, propped up by her cuffed arms and with her pussy open toward the crowd, Sarah panted like a dog on a hot day, tongue lolling and dripping onto her breasts. She whined as Madam Jeanette prepared to insert the last two toys, a bullet vibrator in her cunt and a small string of beads in her ass. Anal play had never been a kink of hers, but she trusted her mistress and had acquiesced despite her misgivings.

Left unstimulated for a few minutes, Sarah’s awareness of her situation gained a little bit of clarity. She noticed that her mistress was wearing the one toy that Sarah had demurred from demonstrating, a pair of vibrating panties, because her mind insisted on remaining naked. Her eyes lingered on Jeanette’s firm, tight ass as it walked back and forth across the stage to show off the naughty underwear.

Suddenly, the toys inside Sarah buzzed to life and she howled in delirious arousal. She collapsed completely and rolled around on the stage, trying futilely to stimulate herself with her cuffed hands. She could just barely reach her anal opening with her fingers, but couldn’t do more than poke and rub at it, unable to grasp the beads that were driving her to distraction.

Sarah rolled onto her stomach and tried to scooch across the stage toward Madam Jeanette, wailing, “Please mistress! Let me cum! I need to cum so much! Please, mistress, please!”

At first, Madam Jeanette continued moving around, allowing her desperate submissive to debase herself further with every new pitiful plea for satisfaction. But the stage was covered with rough carpeting, which was starting to make Sarah’s breasts turn red with irritation as she dragged them over its coarse threads. Taking pity on the girl, Madam Jeanette placed her bare foot on her sub’s pussy and turned up the intensity of the toys.

Sarah writhed and keened as her orgasm approached. Her body wriggled in delight and she howled when Madam Jeanette’s toes pinched her clit, finally setting her off. She shuddered and shivered, wrapping herself around her mistress’s leg as best she could, breathing heavily. She was dimly aware of the sound of applause.

Sarah dozed, not exactly asleep but not really awake either. She heard her mistress thanking the crowd and saying other meaningless words. Her hands were eventually released from their constraints and she immediately put one of them between her legs, refusing to allow the removal of the toys she held clenched inside. Madam Jeanette laughed softly and allowed her to keep them for the time being.

Some time later, Sarah realized she was back in the lounge area, laid out on the loveseat with her head in Madam Jeanette’s lap. She could see a clock on the wall and guessed that she’d been out of her mind for perhaps half an hour. Thinking about the course of events, though, she amended her thought to reflect a belief that she had been out of her mind all morning, but her semi-conscious state had probably been the most recent thirty minutes or so.

“Back with us?” asked an amused Madam Jeanette as she stroked Sarah’s hair. “That was a pretty powerful climax for someone who was edging less than an hour. I can only imagine what state you’d be in if I had you squirming all weekend.”

Sarah shivered with a mix of fear and excitement. She turned her face to hide it in her mistress’s lap, but that just brought her to a more prominent awareness of a smell she had been only partially attuned to before: the heady aroma of Madam Jeanette’s aroused sex. Another slight twist of her head revealed that the vibrating panties were still adorning her domme, albeit not currently turned on.

Part of Sarah was very desirous of nuzzling her face deeper between the warm thighs of her mistress, but another part of her was still complaining to her brain that she was thinking about any mistress. An abrupt buzz in her ass caused Sarah to try leaping up and leaping away at the same time, resulting in her awkwardly collapsing on the floor with a surprised yelp.

The vibration lasted only a fraction of a second, but Madam Jeanette was laughing fit to burst at the stunned look on Sarah’s face. Struggling to articulate through her giggles, she said, “Sorry for that, but you refused to let me pull those out earlier. I thought maybe a reminder now that you’re alert again would be in order. Ready to remove them, yet?”

Grimacing with distaste and mortification, Sarah probed her ass with two fingers until she was able to grip one of the beads and extract them. The popping sounds as her sphincter grudgingly released each bead made her want to cry and cum at the same time. The bullet vibrator came out with somewhat less effort and fanfare, accompanied only by a wet squelching sound and a whimper of shameful arousal.

“Well, sweetie, what do you want to try next?” smirked Madam Jeanette. “I don’t have another demonstration until this evening, and I get the feeling that you need a handler.”

“Whatever you want to do, mistress, is fine with me,” affirmed Sarah, sounding far more certain than she actually was.