The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 2

Sarah awoke feeling unusually refreshed and relaxed. At first she was inclined to attribute that entirely to the new app, but as she went to stretch, and had to pull her fingers out of her snatch to do so, she realized something was odd.

She examined her hand curiously, noticing that it was covered with her juices, and for that matter, she could feel a cold, wet patch under her ass. The evidence suggested that she had frigged herself to an orgasm last night, possibly more than one, since she usually didn’t have particularly wet climaxes.

Having reached that deduction, Sarah wasn’t especially surprised to find herself nude, although she was perfectly aware that it was very much out of character for her. The hotel bathrobe was on the floor nearby, so she hastily grabbed it and covered her nakedness, anxious at the thought that someone might somehow be able to see her. She glanced fearfully at the windows, but the curtains were drawn and she was on the 10th floor, with no balcony.

Breathing a sigh of relief to find herself alone and unobserved, Sarah finally relaxed again and ruefully told herself, “Maybe you should try getting yourself off at bedtime more often, that seems to work even better than the app!” She set about completing her morning routines, even though it was nearing lunchtime, and then went down to the hotel’s restaurant to have something to eat.

Finishing her meal, Sarah debated on hailing a ride and exploring the city for a few hours, to take advantage of how well-rested she felt, but instead found herself wandering toward one of the convention halls attached to the hotel. A professionally made sign hung over the entrance, proclaiming that something called FetCon was happening there now, which gave Sarah an inexplicable thrill of excitement. A small line of people were queued up outside the doors, where a couple of other people, a man and a woman, were seated at a table, checking the guests in and providing them with lanyards.

Joining the queue for no reason she could discern, Sarah soon found herself at the head of the line, and the woman was saying, “Good morning, welcome to FetCon. Did you pre-register?”

Sarah hesitated and said, “Er, no, I’m not pre-registered.”

The woman nodded and said, “That’s fine. Do you want to get a day pass or the whole weekend? The prices are listed on this schedule,” as she pointed at a printed piece of paper taped to the table.

Sarah wavered but felt compelled, answering, “A weekend pass, please.”

The woman nodded again and said, “No problem! I just need to see your ID to confirm you’re over 21, and I can either use that picture for your lanyard or snap one now.”

A little taken aback by the process, Sarah handed over her license but requested a different photo, as she didn’t like the way she looked at the DMV. While the woman started the process of creating the lanyard, she produced a small sheaf of papers and said, “Since you didn’t preregister, there are some waivers and acknowledgements you need to sign before you can enter.”

Placing the documents on the table, the attendant said, “We encourage you to read these thoroughly, but I need to draw your attention to a few items you have to initial individually. First, you acknowledge that you are aware of and okay with possibly seeing people engaged in live sex acts.”

Sarah blushed, wondering what she was getting herself into, but initialed where indicated. The woman continued, “Second, you acknowledge that your fee to attend the event does not include or imply any sexual favors or services whatsoever, either from staff or other guests, and that any such activities you engage in are undertaken wholly at your and their discretion and consent.”

Turning even brighter red, Sarah marked the document again, and the attendant concluded, “Finally, you acknowledge that no guests or staff are to be molested or otherwise approached in an overtly sexual manner without their informed and express consent, including the taking of any pictures (cameras and phones are not allowed in the hall, incidentally), except in the case of displays or other programs in which such behavior is condoned or encouraged. If in doubt, don’t.”

Sarah didn’t think it would be possible to feel more embarrassed than she did as she finished endorsing the document and folded her copy to place in her purse. Receiving her lanyard, the woman gave Sarah one last instruction, “Please keep your ID badge on you at all times, even if you check your clothes inside. Some of the programs will let you remove it inside their specific areas, but be sure not to leave it there! Enjoy your weekend!”

Feeling half-dazed and almost drunk, Sarah pulled her lanyard over her head and entered the convention hall. She almost expected to be immediately confronted by naked sexual deviants, but instead there was another reception area, manned by another woman, but otherwise currently empty.

Approaching the desk, Sarah was greeted warmly by the girl staffing it, an attractive young lady with something of a punk aesthetic, with pink hair and a nose stud. She smiled and said, “Welcome to FetCon! I’m Toni, and this is the check desk. We require you to leave your phone and/or camera here, if you brought them, and you’ll probably want to leave any bags here, also. If you’re feeling brave, you’re free to leave all your clothes here as well!”

The pink punk produced a plastic bin from under the desk, explaining, “You can put anything you want to check in this bin, and I can get you another if you need it. Just toss the stuff in and swipe your lanyard on that scanner.” Sarah put her purse in the bin and swiped as instructed, and soon a printer spit out a sticker that looked like her lanyard, which the girl peeled off and attached to the tub. “Will you be wanting to check anything else, miss?”

Sarah was about to say no, but her voice spoke without her volition, and she heard herself intone, “I’m at FetCon, so I’m gonna get naked and let Madam Jeanette help me find my new fetishes.”

The punk girl grinned and pointed to some doors across from the desk. She started to say, “There are changing rooms over there,” but trailed off as Sarah started stripping down right in front of her. Toni was a little surprised: even at FetCon this was slightly unusual behavior, but she wasn’t at all upset by the turn of events.

Sarah, on the other hand, was feeling mortified as her hands betrayed her, first pulling off her shirt and then pants, folding them neatly and placing them in the bin. She tried desperately to prevent her bra from coming off, but soon enough it was in the tub as well, and her heavy breasts were exposed to the room, much to Toni’s apparent glee. Time seemed to slow down for Sarah as she stepped out of her panties and placed them in the box as well, even more humiliated to see a small wet stain on the gusset.

Toni smiled and remarked, “You’re really brave! I envy you! And I hope you don’t mind me saying it, but I love the au natural look!” Sarah was already as red in the face as she could get, but she mumbled a reflexive thanks as she gazed down at her crotch. She usually liked to keep things trimmed, but beach season was over months ago and her late autumn bush was pretty full. If she’d realized it was going to be on display she might have at least neatened the edges, but it seemed too late to worry about that now.

Toni smiled again and said, “If you’re looking for Madam Jeanette, she could be anywhere on the floor, but try checking the BDSM area first, she’s one of the performers! Enjoy FetCon!”

Taking a deep breath, not really believing what she was doing, Sarah opened the door to the inner halls and stepped through, totally naked, very confused, and more than a little turned on.