The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blurb: Sarah has trouble sleeping when she travels, so she tries a relaxation app hoping it will help. It works a little too well, as a series of improbable coincidences occur, leaving her attending a fetish convention completely nude and practically begging Madam Jeanette, the organizer, to dominate her.

Codes: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, HM, MA, MC, MF

Accidentally Kinky

Chapter 1

Sarah sighed with relief as she kicked off her heels and tossed her bag on the table near the door. She’d been in this hotel room for a whole week now, away from home for a business convention hosted by the establishment she was staying at. It was a fancy hotel, no denying that, but Sarah had never travelled well, and no matter how luxurious the accommodations, she always had trouble sleeping in a strange place.

The whole week had gotten progressively harder as her fatigue grew worse, but Thursday night she’d tried a new ‘soothing sounds’ app on her phone. Friday, while rough, had been a definite improvement. Knowing that she’d need time to recuperate after the convention, Sarah had scheduled a week of vacation following it, intending to head home Saturday morning. But, after seeing how much the app helped, she’d decided to extend her stay at the hotel through the weekend, hoping to finally overcome her limitation.

“First things first,” Sarah said to herself, placing an order with room service for a meal in one hour and enjoying a nice, hot soak in the tub while she waited. She wrapped the hotel’s bathrobe around her to accept the delivery, then spent the next couple of hours picking over her food and idly watching some television. She noted that the hotel was hosting several conventions that weekend, as they advertised their upcoming events on the channel selection menu. None of them seemed especially interesting to her, though, so she turned off the TV and tossed the remote on the bed beside her, then activated her soothing sounds app.

Sarah settled down in the blankets and took deep, slow, relaxing breaths as the crisp sounds lulled her into a trance-like state. Most people would have actually fallen asleep given such conditions, but Sarah’s deep-seated anxiety about strange spaces kept her just on the edge between sleep and wakefulness. She was resting peacefully, but part of her brain was still alert and actively scanning for the threats it was convinced must be lurking nearby.

The dream-like state persisted for several hours and might have continued until her alarm deactivated the soothing sounds, but two strange chances occurred and altered the course of Sarah’s life. The first odd event was overhearing her neighbors across the hall as they spoke to one another in loud, drunken voices, struggling to open the door to their room.

“Baby, you’re so hot! I can’t wait to get my hands on you!” said a male voice, somewhat slurred by alcohol.

In response, Sarah started kicking off her blankets, murmuring, “I’m so hot.”

A woman’s voice from the hallway giggled and replied, “Mmm, yes, feel these titties! God, I’m so wet and horny for you, baby! I’m gonna be such a slut for you!” Soft grunts and moans from the hallway indicated that the lovers couldn’t wait to get in their room to get the party started.

Sarah paid no attention to the sounds of the neighbors making out, instead quietly repeating the words they had uttered and the actions implied. One hand moved to her breasts as she muttered, “Feel these titties.” Her other hand crept inside the bathrobe and rubbed at her folds as she mumbled, “So wet and horny, gonna be a slut.” The words weren’t true at first, but as she repeated them like a mantra her pussy got with the program, and soon her fingers were dipping wetly into her center and moans distorted her words.

The second odd event was a consequence of the first. As Sarah feebly struggled to get out from under the stifling blankets she knocked the TV remote to the floor, where it bumped the power button and turned the television back on. It was still on the channel guide and playing an ad for a convention, which happened to be an interview with the coordinator of one of the programs Sarah would have been least interested in.

A well-coiffed newswoman was holding a microphone and talking to a taller woman with bright blue hair, wearing some kind of leather outfit designed to inspire lust, although the camera showed nothing more of it than the woman’s generous cleavage. “So, Madam Jeanette, what can you tell us about FetCon?”

The blue-haired woman, Madam Jeanette, smiled and replied, “It’s a celebration of human sexuality! We believe that the so-called ‘hedonistic lifestyle’ is generally the best life people can lead, at least when it comes to their sex lives, so we want to encourage people to join us and explore as many so-called kinks and perversions as they can!”

The camera pulled back a little to allow graphics to pop up on the screen as the woman spoke. Madam Jeanette continued her sell, saying, “We’ve got programs for all different kinds of BDSM, including dom(me)s and subs that can help visitors figure out where they fall, if they don’t already know! We’ve got places set up for exhibitionists to display themselves or have sex, and places for voyeurs to enjoy that! We’ve got costumes and props for just about any kind of roleplay or costume play, even props for furries! So whether you’re into petplay or stuckage or body modification, we’ve got you covered. And believe me, that’s just the tip of the iceberg!”

The camera zoomed back in on the blue-haired woman, who concluded, “Best of all, the entire convention hall is clothing optional all weekend! So come on down to FetCon, get naked, and let me help you find your new fetishes! Trust me, you’ll be a lot happier afterwards!”

Just as the camera focus was changing back to include the newswoman for her tagline delivery, the door across the hall slammed loudly as the neighbors finally found some privacy. The noise startled Sarah partly awake and her head whipped around as she fearfully sought the source of the danger. Seeing nothing but the television playing a new ad, Sarah’s half-asleep mind concluded that it must be what woke her, and blearily looked around until she found the remote on the floor. She turned off the TV and placed the remote on its cabinet before settling back down on top of her blankets, not noticing that the open robe she had been wearing was now on the floor, leaving her completely nude.

Sarah got comfortable again, and as the soothing sounds took her back to her mostly-asleep state of mind, she muttered her new mantra over and over as she played with her breasts and pussy.

“I’m so hot. Feel these titties. I’m so wet and horny, gonna be a slut. I’m gonna go on down to FetCon, get naked, and let Madam Jeanette help me find my new fetishes. I can trust her; I’ll be a lot happier afterward.”