The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Woman in Tech

Chapter Five

by kiwibat

We spent the next several hours getting ready. I made sure my sister and I were matching in every way, from our hair, to our nails, to our make-up, to our expensive dresses. No one would be able to tell us apart.

I’d never acted before but tonight I was pretending to be my sister— to be Gaby— to be a Woman in Tech.

The short blue dress was by far the most revealing thing I’d ever worn. It didn’t even fully cover my ass. I could feel the cool air on the bottom half of my exposed butt. The material was thin, and expertly designed, showing off every abundant curve of our bodies. It was like it was made specifically for us. The top was a pair of straps, crossing the chest, and barely even covering our oversized cleavage. I looked over at my sister, I could just barely make out the pink of her nipples.

We’d bought matching high heeled black boots that went up to our knees, leaving the top of our thighs bare.

Mark’s jaw dropped when he finally saw us. He looked shocked, staring as his gaze went back and forth from Gaby to me. He stepped towards me.

“G-Gaby?” he asked. We both shook our heads, and he turned towards my sister instead.

She smiled wickedly.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked great.

Women in Tech need to look their best.

The dresses looked amazing.

Women in Tech have expensive tastes.

I looked so fucking hot.

Women in Tech love to show off their bodies.

“Hey, honey,” Mark said. I looked over as Gaby shivered in arousal. She softly moaned.

Women in Tech love pet names.

I found myself shivering as well, though not as noticeably.

“You ready to do this?” he asked.

I nodded as we each took one of his arms. It was so hard to walk in these high heels.

Women in Tech should wear high heels.

I bit my lip. I was so nervous. I was already feeling dizzy from the nerves… and now the arousal. Why was I suddenly so horny?

Women in Tech love to excite men.

Mark shot me a comforting look. I smiled back.

Women in Tech are here to please

Gaby quickly ran to grab something from her room, Mark pulled me aside. “You know what to do, right?”

I nodded nervously. “We got this,” I said. “You keep people distracted with my sister and I’ll sneak in the back and try to find the proof we need.” It was important to find the proof… for some reason. I was trying to remember why. My head was buzzing.

“Thanks, Steph. I’m glad I called you. We make a pretty good team,” Mark said. I nodded in agreement.

Women in Tech should be team players.

We made our way outside. I took slow, deliberate steps. It was so hard to walk in these heels especially with everything spinning the way that it was.

Mark opened the car door for both of us. I glanced down at the bulge in his pants and giggled. He was already hard. Was it because of Gaby, or…

Women in Tech like to make men hard.

I was so freaking horny. I took one last glance at Mark’s hard cock and subconsciously licked my lips.

Women in Tech love to suck cock.

“Thank you, sir.” I whispered, biting my lip as I hopped in the back.

Women in Tech should be respectful.

Mark gave me a confused look.

I was glad to be sitting down. I was still so dizzy. I needed to calm down. Get my nerves under control.

Women in Tech need discipline.

The car ride was silent. We were all probably nervous in our own ways. Tonight was a big night.

I thought about my mission. I was so nervous, so scared, and so… horny. The three emotions swirled together making my brain a confused mess.

“You okay, babe?” Mark asked my sister.

I shivered as my arousal only grew stronger.

“Uh huh,” she said. “Just excited for tonight.”

I saw my sister move her hand on Mark’s leg.

“Women in Tech like to be touched,” she stated.

She grabbed his extra hand and moved it towards her exposed thigh.

Women in Tech like to be touched.

“Women in Tech like to be touched,” I quietly echoed. I noticed Mark’s eyes look back at me in the rear-view mirror.

Women in Tech deserve attention.

“Women in Tech like to be touched,” Gaby repeated. My attention was completely focused on Mark’s hand on her thigh. She moved it higher up her leg.

Women in Tech like to be touched.

“Women in Tech like to be touched…” I said longingly. I wished that were me in the front seat. Mark’s hand on my thigh.

“Women in Tech like to be touched,” Gaby repeated. His fingers moved towards her clit, gently rubbing it. She moaned loudly.

“Women in Tech like to be touched,” I said softly. I leaned in closer to watch.

Women in Tech love to be watched.

I imagined myself in my sister’s position. It wasn’t hard considering we looked completely identical. I Imagined Mark was stroking my clit while I watched. It was a total out of body experience. There I was watching myself get fingered in the passenger’s seat, while I watched from the back.

I could hear Steph’s heavy breathing from the backseat as Mark continued to finger me. “Oh god,” I moaned.

“Women in Tech like to be touched,” I whispered. Mark looked back at Steph in the backseat while he continued to finger me. She was gently rubbing her own clit.

“I’m going to cum,” I moaned. Steph moaned as well. “I’m going to… cum… oh… god,” I screamed. A wave of intense euphoria filled me up as I orgasmed. I opened my eyes. There I was, sitting in the backseat, my dress pulled up and my fingers covered in my own juices. But hadn’t I just been in the front seat? I was sure of it… I was so confused… My head was still spinning.

“Women in Tech like to be touched,” I said wistfully.

I saw Mark’s eyes scan my body through the rear-view mirror.

“Women in Tech like to be touched,” he said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

* * *

We entered the building of the Christmas party. There were green and red decorations everywhere.

All eyes were on us.

Women in Tech deserve attention.

We were on either side of Mark. Gaby preened at the attention. She was practically glowing. She broke off Mark’s arm and strutted around the room. All eyes were on her, their faces full of lust.

Women in Tech need to be the life of the party.

And the life of the party she was. People came up to her in droves, hugging her, complimenting her. A touch on the arm. A pat on the butt.

Women in Tech like to be touched.

Women in Tech are here to please.

I knew this was my moment. Gaby thankfully had created enough of a distraction that no one was even looking at me…

Women in Tech deserve attention.

Why was no one looking at me…

Women in Tech like to be touched.

I made my way through one of the doors and down the hallway. No one was around. It was perfect. Mark had looked up the building schematics the other night. I had to memorize them, but I think I was going the right way. To Flynn Parson’s office. That’s where the answers would be, I just knew it. I needed to save my sister.

I passed by a janitor, mopping up the hall. I stopped, frozen in my tracks.

“Well, God damn, Sweetie. You look mighty fine if you don’t mind me saying.”

A wave of arousal. I forced a giggle and blew him a kiss. “Thanks, Hun.”

“Where you headed?” he asked.

Shit. Not good. Remember. I’m Gaby. I’m Gaby. Remember. Be Gaby.

Be A Woman in Tech.

“Umm, Mr. Parson wanted to see me in his office,” I said, hoping that answer would be satisfactory.

“Mr. Parson’s office is that way,” he said, pointing in the other direction. “You know that.”

He looked at me and squinted his eyes. Be Gaby. I forced another giggle. “Oh. You know me! I’m such a ditz. My mistake!”

God that was terrible. Gaby would never say something like that. Would she? But it looked like it worked. The janitor just gave a friendly smile. “You be careful tonight, try not to drink too much.”

“Thanks, I will —I mean, I won’t!”

I continued walking. That was a close call. The heels clicked with every step. These damn high heels weren’t helping things. It was so hard to walk in them. I should really take them off, I could move so much faster.

Women in Tech should wear high heels.

I should keep them on, I decided. It helps make my disguise more believable. To be Gaby.

I scanned along the walls for any clues to where his office might be. At least I know I’m going the right way.

I turned the corner and ran directly into a visibly pregnant woman, waiting outside the restroom.

Remember. Be Gaby.

“Howdy,” I said in a Texas drawl.

Another dumb thing to say. When has Gaby ever said Howdy.

The pregnant woman narrowed her eyes at me. “You must be Gaby,” she scowled.

Be Gaby.

“That’s me!” I replied. Her forced smile quickly turned into a sneer.

“Thought so,” she rudely stated. “Michael? Please hurry up in there. I’m not feeling well, can we please go home already.”

A voice came from inside the bathroom. “God damn, woman. Relax. I’m coming.” His words were slurred. The door opened. A man in his thirties stepped out. He looked like one of those guys that had peaked in high school, he was slightly balding with a short beard. He looked directly at me.

“Well, shit. Gaby, what’re you doing back here?”

The pregnant woman shot him a menacing glare. “Michael,” she scolded.

“Why don’t you go wait in the car. I’ll be right out. Me and Gaby need to discuss that project we’re working on. Right, toots?”

“Right, of course,” I replied, feeling flushed. Another wave of arousal flowed through my body.

Women in Tech appreciate pet names.

The woman sighed and shot me one last dirty look before turning around and walking away.

“Shit, babe. You dress up like that just for me? I bet you did,” he said. Another ping of arousal.

“Oh, well— y’know,” I smiled.

“You look so fucking hot,” he grunted.

I politely smiled. “Well, thanks.”

He squinted his eyes in what appeared to be suspicion. Shit.

Remember. Be Gaby. What would Gaby do?

Women in Tech like to excite men.

I closed my eyes and imagined my sister dropping to her knees and going down on her co-worker, pleasing him, serving him, obeying him.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the bulge pressing against his pants.

I couldn’t take my eyes off it…

Women in Tech like to make men hard.

I giggled. Be Gaby.

I bit my lip. “You look happy to see me,” I purred.

“You bet your sexy ass I am, sugar tits.”

I shuddered again and let out a quiet moan. Another wave of arousal.

Women in Tech appreciate pet names.

I inched closer towards him, my eyes still fixated on his hard cock. I bit my lip harder.

Women in Tech will do whatever they can to turn men on and get them off.

His hands clumsily pawed at my tits. He rubbed against my nipple. They were so fucking sensitive. “Oh god,” I moaned. “You like that, sugar tits?” Another wave of pleasure. So incredibly horny…

“Mmm-hmm, yes, sir,” I pleaded. “Don’t stop,” I found myself saying.

“Turn around,” he commanded.

Women in Tech love to obey.

I did as I was told. He bent me over and smacked my behind. His strong hands making contact with my rear. A wave of pleasure rushed through my body like a burst dam. “Oh god,” I moaned. I’d never been one for spankings before but something about it was so fucking hot.

“God damn, you look extra sexy tonight.”

Remember. Be Gaby.

The plan depended on it.

I turned around to face him again. “Mmm, you think so?” I whispered in a sultry voice.

“You know I do. Now be a good girl and get down on your knees for me.”

Another intense wave of pleasure.

Women in Tech appreciate pet names.

Women in Tech love to obey.

I sank down to my knees and unzipped his pants. As I pulled his jeans down, his hard cock came into view. I licked my lips.

Women in Tech love to suck cock.

“You’re so… big,” I muttered. “I wanna taste you so bad,” I brushed my tongue against his tip, savoring each lick. I wrapped my lips around his cock and slowly slid it into my mouth.

Women in Tech love to get men off.

His hands parted the thin straps and fumbled with my tits, his firm hands roughly squeezing. “Ohgodyes” I shrieked. My nipples were so fucking sensitive. Had they always been this sensitive? His other hand gently pushed the back of my head further down his shaft. I slid two fingers into my soaking pussy.

Women in Tech love to suck cock.

I deepthroated his cock with a passion I’d never had before. I never minded giving blowjobs, in fact I always thought I was pretty good at it. But never had I possessed the enthusiasm I currently had. I was trying my absolute best to give the most amazing, mind-blowing head he’d ever received. I desperately needed to. It was the most important thing in the world at that moment. I continued fingering myself, picking up the pace.

“I’m gonna cum,” he grunted.

“Please, sir” I mumbled, “Cum for me. Cum for Gaby.”

Women in Tech love to swallow cum.

I opened my mouth in anticipation as he shot his warm load inside. “Mmmmmm,” I moaned as I swallowed it down. It tasted… so good! Why did it taste so good?!

I was so close to orgasm, but afterwards his dick softened as he pulled his pants back up.

Women in Tech should give more than they receive.

He looked down at his watch and started walking away. “I gotta go. See ya later, Toots,”

I giggled. Gaby was right. Her co-workers were such nice people! She was so lucky!

And what a great job I’d done. I fooled him! He had no idea. I took a moment to compose myself, pull the thin straps back over my tits. I slowly stood back up. The room was spinning. I was so dizzy.

I continued onward. For Gaby.

Several minutes later I saw a door with a plaque that read “CEO: Flynn Parson” on the front. This must be it. This must be his office. I turned the doorknob and pulled. The door swung open. On top of a large wooden desk was a laptop, I walked over and sat in front of it.

I moved the touchpad. The screen flickered to life. A login screen.

I stared at the screen. We’d discussed this, we knew this would be a possibility. Mark gave me something just before we left. I pulled out the tiny USB drive that I’d tucked away in my boot and plugged it in. It began attempting a combination of various passwords to try and brute force its way in.

I looked around the room. A piece of abstract art hung on the wall. A college diploma hung beside it. A bachelor’s degree in psychology. Another one below it, a master’s degree in computer science.

The computer beeped. It did it, it cracked the password. I stared at the homepage. Where to start? I highly doubted there was going to be a folder titled ‘Top Secret Plans’. I had, however, discovered a folder named ‘Women in Tech’. It contained over a hundred different files. I saw a folder inside named ‘Project Strictus’ and clicked on it. I scanned through the documents, one after another, looking for any possible clues.

From what I’d gathered from the few files I read, Strictus was an AI, developed to help people deal with stress. The project was created by Flynn Parson himself. Apparently, they had gotten millions in funding, so then what happened? I clicked on another file inside the folder. This one was titled: “Scientific Evaluation of the Practical Uses of Project Strictus.” The document was dozens of pages long and was filled with all kinds of big scientific words.

“…rewire synaptic connectivity in the basolateral amygdala...”

It was all stuff I didn’t understand. If only Gaby was here. She was the smartest person I knew by far. She’d know all this way better than me. She’d know what to do.

Would she even bother to try if the roles were reversed? If I was the one being brainwashed would Gaby go the lengths I had to try and rescue me? Probably not. Thankfully that wasn’t the case.

Gaby! That’s it. I clicked on the search bar and typed in my sister’s name. Dozens of files popped up. I clicked on a random one and opened it, scanning through the contents.

“…subject #47: Week four. Gabrielle Gray aka “Gaby” seems to be responding extremely well to the conditioning. It’s unlike anything I’ve seen before. I can have Larry over at Vision get her to see a doctor for her yearly physical. If we can get a scan of her brain, perhaps we can find out exactly what makes her so susceptible and duplicate it in some of the others. Furthermore… “

This was it. Exactly what I’d been looking for. Solid evidence of their wrongdoing. I could hardly contain my excitement.

I printed out all the files with my sister’s name in them along with some of the other pages that looked suspicious. Anything that looked like it might contain more evidence. I can sort through them later with Mark. I giggled as I imagined myself going down on him as he looked through the papers.

Women in Tech love to suck cock.

Hopefully with all this we can finally put everything together. I needed to hurry up and get out of here.

I walked over to the printer and watched as one page after another slid out. After several minutes the machine finally stopped. It was finished, all the evidence we needed, sitting in the printer tray. I grabbed the stack of papers.

Suddenly, the door swung open. I froze in place like a deer in headlights. I slowly turned my head.

It was him… Flynn Parson. A shiver ran down my spine.

“Gaby, what are you doing in here?” he asked. I couldn’t tell if he was amused or annoyed, his piercing gaze fixed on me.

“Uh, I’m sorry, sir. The uh—printer, in my office—it broke,”

I stared into his big brown eyes. They felt like they had a gravitational pull, like they were pulling me into their orbit. I couldn’t look away.

“The printer in your office broke?” he asked with a smile. “Ah, no problem at all. Please, feel free to use my printer anytime you want.”

“T-t-thank you, sir…” I muttered, biting my lip; my anxiety was through the roof. I was so nervous.

“Working hard as always. Here, let me grab a folder for you,” he said, walking towards me, our eyes locked together the entire time. He was standing just a few feet away. I noticed my breathing quicken. My heart was pounding. He reached over and grabbed an empty folder from one of the drawers and handed it to me.

I quickly shoved the papers into the manilla folder, still not breaking eye contact. It felt like he could see right through me, like he could read my thoughts. I needed to get out of here. The room was spinning.

“Thank you, sir.” It was hard to think. My entire focus was on his big brown eyes. They were so… captivating. I held the folder close to my chest.

“I really should get going,” I said, stepping backwards.

“You really should stay,” he suggested, his deep voice filling my mind.

What would Gaby do?

“I… really should…stay,” I replied. “Just for a few minutes,” I added. He smiled.

“You know, Gaby, you look absolutely stunning tonight.”

I smiled back at him and blushed.

“Spin around for me.”

Women in Tech love to obey.

It was a voice I wanted to obey. I slowly spun in a circle, taking extra care. These heels made it hard to move, not to mention the room was still spinning. I tripped and fell to the floor.

He stepped forward and helped me up, his strong arms across my body.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

He was now only inches away. I was now just inches away from his dark brown eyes.

Women in Tech like to excite men.

I closed my eyes and kissed him. He kissed back. I dropped the folder onto his desk and pressed my body against him, feeling his cock grow against me. He grabbed my ass and squeezed. I flexed my hips as he gently pushed me up against the wall. My hands moved down his chest, feeling his muscles.

I helped him strip off his jacket. He began kissing down my neck, my shoulders, my breasts. His hands slowly unzipped my dress and pulled it down, my barely covered tits spilling free. He brushed his tongue against my nipple.

“Oh God,” I moaned. A wave of arousal surged through me. I’d still been turned on after my encounter with Gaby’s co-worker, but now it was even greater than before. I was so incredibly horny. I felt the blood rushing through my body. I pressed myself against him, so dizzy I was certain I would fall over again. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up. I crossed my legs around him, my arms draped around his neck.

He gently laid me onto the desk. I looked up at him with complete lust. He was so… incredibly handsome. His dark brown eyes stared down at me. I loudly moaned as he rubbed his thumb against my clit and pulled my panties down.

“Please… I need you so bad…” I begged.

“You’re my good girl, aren’t you Gaby,”

“Yesss,” I moaned. “I wanna be your good girl so bad. Please. Fill me up with your big cock, sir.” Unlike with Gaby’s co-worker, I wasn’t lying. It was… so big and so… perfect. He brushed the tip against my clit. I’d never felt such a strong feeling of arousal. My whole body was engulfed with pleasure, from my head to my toes.

“Please…” I pleaded one more time. I needed him so bad, more than anything. “Please, sir, use my body, fuck your good little girl. Fuck my pussy with your big cock.”

“You’re my little slut, aren’t you?”

“Oh god! Yes! Yessss!” I said nearly cumming from that statement alone. The words echoed around in my mind. “I’m your little slut. Please, sir. Fuck your good little slut. Please, sir. Please, sir. Oh god—please, sir.”

At this point I would’ve said anything for him to fill me up with his big hard cock. I needed it so fucking bad.

He smiled down at me and slowly slid his cock inside me.

“Oh Fuck!” I loudly cried out as he began filling me up. My leg accidently knocked over the folder off the desk. The papers spilled out all over the floor. I stared into his big brown eyes as he slid in and out. Each stroke, a wave of ecstasy in the ocean of pleasure that was my body.

“You’ve always wanted to be a Woman in Tech,” he softly stated. His voice was filled with complete authority. “Haven’t you?”

“I’ve… always wanted…to be a… Woman in Tech…”

I’d always been jealous of my sister. When I was younger, I had thought it was because of her brains. She was always the smart one, the favorite, the talented daughter. We may have looked the same, but the differences between us couldn’t have been greater. But I now realized why I was so jealous… because she was a Woman in Tech.

“I’ve always wanted… to be a Woman in Tech,” I softly repeated.

I thought back to how much fun she had been having since moving to Silicon Valley, getting to drive around in sports cars with tech millionaires, having amazing sex all the time. I was jealous. Even just giving her boyfriend a blowjob looked like more fun than I’d had in years. Until now…

I’ve always wanted to be a Woman in Tech.

I screamed in ecstasy as he thrust into me, my tits bouncing in rhythm. He began to pick up his pace. Pounding faster, harder. My head was swimming.

“I’ve always wanted to be a Woman in Tech,” I moaned.

Women in Tech are here to serve.

“Please, sir, let me serve you. I wanna—oh god, I wanna serve you, sir. I need it.”

Women in Tech must submit.

“Please. I need to feel you cumming inside me. Fill me with your seed, sir. I need it. I need it. I need it. I need it.”

“Cum for me,” he commanded.

“I’m gonna cum,” I managed to quickly squeak out.

“Ohmyfuckingodyes,” I loudly moaned. My whole body twitched at the earth-shattering orgasm. It was unlike anything I’d ever felt before. My wet pussy squeezed his hard cock.

“Cum in me, sir. Fill me with your hot, sticky cum. Fill my body. I need you. I worship you. I’m yours, sir. Please…”

He softly moaned as he came hard. I screamed in ecstasy as I felt his warm seed shoot into me. “Oh, fuck, yes!”

After several minutes of orgasm, the pleasure began to die down. I tried to catch my breath. The whole time still staring deep into his eyes.

I watched as he pulled up his pants. I felt a moment of clarity as my thoughts came rushing back in. I couldn’t believe I just did that. It was… so fucking hot. I sat up on the desk and attempted to put my dress back on. My hair was messy, my make-up smudged.

“That was incredible, Steph,” he said smiling down at me. My heart sank... He knew? This whole time?

“W-w-what?” I weakly asked. The room was spinning. Oh no…

“You didn’t think I’d notice? I must admit you’re resourceful. Almost as smart as your sister.”

I couldn’t move, my body was frozen.

“We could use that kind of resourcefulness over at Vision. We need more employees like you. I think you’d climb the corporate ladder very quickly over there.”

Huh? I couldn’t believe it. Was he offering me a job? I thought of my sister.

“I—I…” I tried to speak. I was at a loss for words. Here he was offering me a job in the tech industry. I’d finally be a…

“Would you like to be a Woman in Tech,” he asked. A wave of euphoria filled my body. I couldn’t help but smile.

I’ve always wanted to be a Woman in Tech.

“Y-y-yes!” I finally muttered, lost in his big brown eyes. They were somehow even more intense than ever before. I tried closing my eyes. Endorphins rushed into my brain. The room was spinning. I was filled with happiness. I couldn’t stop smiling.

It was like a switch flipped in my mind. Suddenly it all made sense. Everything made sense. The stuff with my sister, with Mark, with Vision and Women in Tech. It all made perfect sense.

I opened my eyes. I felt like a new woman, one who could do anything. I did it. Mission accomplished. I got exactly what I came for. What I’d always wanted.

He helped me off the desk. I looked up at Mr. Parson and smiled. He was the sexiest man I’d ever seen.

I looked down at the pages scattered along the floor. I bent down and picked them up one by one and placed them back inside the envelope. I looked down at the papers. I couldn’t let these get out. If they got to the wrong people, they could maybe get Mr. Parson in trouble. I couldn’t let that happen.

“Here you go, sir,” I said, handing the folder back to him. I looked up at him with complete and total adoration. I wasn’t sure why but I knew I trusted him with every ounce of my being. I would do anything for him. I needed to serve him, to obey.

“Thank you, sweetheart,” he said, smiling back at me, putting the folder away into one of the cabinets.

I shuddered, beaming with excitement.

“Now let’s go find your sister,” he stated.

I grabbed onto his arm as we left the office and walked down the hallway, my head held high. After several minutes of walking, we entered the main hall where the party was being held. I looked over in the corner of the room. My sister had her top off as one of her co-workers fondled her bare tits. Typical Gaby, I giggled.

Women in Tech like to be touched.

Standing around them were dozens of people, watching.

Women in Tech love to be watched.

Her hand was stroking his crotch from the outside of his pants.

Women in Tech love to get men off.

I looked over at Mark. He was just standing there, helplessly staring at my sister. Poor Mark, he shouldn’t take it so personally… Everybody knew Gaby loved to get men off.

“That’s it,” he growled as he stepped forward, and began stumbling.

Mr. Parson reached out his arm.

“Whoa there,” he said. Mark grabbed ahold of it and steadied himself.

He stood there for over a minute just staring into his eyes. I looked back over at Gaby. She was laid out on the couch as her co-worker continued playing with her tits, her hand down his pants.

“Thank you, sir,” Mark finally muttered, and looked up. He instantly jumped back. “You!”

“I found your sister-in-law,” Mr. Parson said triumphantly. “She was… lost, I assume. Somewhere she shouldn’t have been, looking at files she definitely shouldn’t have had access to.”

Mark’s eyes widened. “What’d you do to her?” he squeaked.

“Well, exactly what you’d expect,” he said. “I was so impressed with her initiative I gave her a job!”

“Wait. What?” he asked, clearly stunned by the response.

“Oh yes,” he said. “I don’t technically work here, but I’m sure I’ll be able to pull a few strings. What that kind of investigative mind, she’ll make a great data analyst, don’t you think?”

Mr. Parson stepped aside, and I walked forward. Mark looked up at me with a horrified expression.

I couldn’t help but smile proudly.

“Isn’t it great news?” I giggled. “I’m finally doing it!”

Mark knew how long I’d wanted this for, how much it meant to me.

“W-what?” he nervously asked.

I was bouncing with excitement, completely filled with joy. I had finally found my purpose.

“I’m going to be a Woman in Tech!”