The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Woman in Tech

Chapter Three

by kiwibat

When I arrived back home, Mark was waiting for me.

“I missed you so much!” he said, squeezing me tightly.

“Me too!”

He asked about the weekend retreat. I tried to shy away from the details. I wasn’t sure he would fully understand everything. To be honest, I’m still not sure I even understood. It was all so complicated. Besides, there was no need to bring any of it up, it wasn’t cheating. I didn’t even want to tell him about all new the things from that weekend until he finally demanded.

Women in Tech love to obey.

I told him about all the new things we learned over the weekend. Women in Tech need to do anything they can to climb the corporate ladder. Women in Tech need to learn how to serve. Women in Tech need to satisfy their clients.

Women in Tech must submit.

After, he sat there silently, a dazed look on his face.

“Any more questions, sir?” I asked. He shook his head no.

The next day, I was glad to be back at work, excited to put all my new knowledge to use.

“Hey, toots, how was your trip?” Josh said as I walked over to my desk.

“Joshie!” I exclaimed jumping up and down, giving him a big hug. I felt his hand squeeze my butt as I wrapped my arms around him. “It was amazing!”

“We have a team meeting in an hour, I’ll catch you up.”

“Great, thanks!” I said, smiling. I loved my co-workers so much; they were all so great. I really am one lucky girl.

I tried focusing on my work, but every fifteen minutes someone new would come up to my desk to chat with me. I was torn on what to do. Part of me wanted to tell them I was busy, that I had a lot of work to catch up on.

Women in Tech need to do anything they can to climb the corporate ladder.

But another part of me knew how it important it was to get along with my co-workers.

Women in Tech should keep their co-workers happy.

Then there was the arousal. Not only an hour into work and I was already so horny. The combination of all the pet names, plus the lust filled stares, had really got me worked up. Unfortunately, there were some downsides to being the programmer with the biggest tits in all of Silicon Valley (a cute nickname Michael had come up with).

It was so hard to focus. I’d always had trouble focusing when I was aroused, but never quite this bad. So when I finally had a moment between visitors, I made my way to the bathroom and fingered myself in one of the stalls. It helped a little.

The rest of the day went by quickly, a few meetings, a visit to the boss, and then lunch. It was nearly the end of the day when I received a call.

“Hello?” I said, answering the phone.

“Gaby darling, how are you?” It was Sylvia.

“Great,” I replied.

She told me about a potential new client, a big investor. She needed someone to meet with them and give them a rundown on things, show them what the company can offer. She told me I would be perfect for the job.

“Of course ma’am,” I said. “Anything to help!”

“Meet him over at the Hilton at 6pm, I’ll send the info to your email.”

I’d never been there before, but I’d heard they had great conference rooms. Still, that seemed rather late for a work meeting, but I wasn’t about to say no to Sylvia after all she had done for me. I owed her big.

Women in Tech should be respectful.

Women in Tech need to do anything they can to climb the corporate ladder.

Women in Tech need to satisfy their clients.

When work was finally over, I touched up my make-up, and drove to the hotel where the meeting was being held. I headed to the conference rooms but was surprised to see they were empty. I pulled out my phone and checked the email again.

“Room 1826.” That’s weird. It was a room (a suite to be exact). It wasn’t completely unprecedented. I’d heard of tech companies working out of hotel rooms before, when they were between offices, or out of town. But it was odd. Why not just meet in the conference rooms? That’s what they were there for.

I made my way over to the elevator and found the way to Room 1826. I knocked on the door. An older man in a robe answered.

“Hello?” I asked, slightly confused. “Uh, Mr. Ford?”

“Yes, that’s me. You must be Gaby. Come in.”

I walked into the room, and he shut the door behind me. I took a seat at the table and pulled out an envelope with information about the company. I looked up at the client. He was staring at my tits. There was something off-putting about him.

“So, anyways, Women in Tech is a great organization as I’m sure you already know. Their mission is to empower women in the tech industry, and create a better, fairer society. Did you know only twenty six percent of programmers are women?” I said, giving my prepared speech.

“Yes, yes. I know all about them, it’s a great thing they’re doing but you don’t need to convince me, I already signed the papers.”

“You did?” I asked confused.

“Now why don’t you come over here and show daddy a good time,” he said patting his lap.

“W-what?” I asked.

Women in Tech need to satisfy their clients.

I knew how important it was to satisfy clients but… this couldn’t be what Sylvia meant. Had she heard about what happened at the retreat? That was one thing, he was… handsome, and charming, and…

“Hurry up, sweetheart, I haven’t got all day,”

Women in Tech love to obey.

“I—I…”

My head was filled with a hundred thoughts at once. I didn’t know what to do.

Women in Tech should be respectful.

I knew, I should, but I didn’t want to. A tiny voice in my head told me this was wrong. I’d never been so conflicted before. It was like one of those old cartoons with a devil and an angel on my shoulder, both arguing against each other. Part of me thought I should get up and leave, get out of there and tell Sylvia what a creep the client ended up being. The other part thought I should give in, to please the client, to submit.

The former just barely won out, and I grabbed my things and sprinted towards the door. “I’m sorry—” I apologized as I exited the room. I ran down the hallway and quickly jumped in the elevator. Only then did I take a moment to catch my breath. I walked back out to my car and sat inside. I can’t believe he’d had just done that. What kind of woman does he think I am?

My phone rang. I looked down at it. It was Sylvia.

“Gaby, sweetie? Is everything ok?” she asked.

I told her everything that had happened. What the client expected me to do. There was a long pause after I had finished.

“I’m so sorry you had to deal with that,” Sylvia finally said. “That’s awful, no woman should be forced to do something she doesn’t want to do. You did the right thing.”

I was relieved. For a moment I was worried I had screwed things up. That I hadn’t been a team player, that I was being selfish. But Sylvia’s encouragement instantly made me feel so much better.

“Why don’t you come to my office after work tomorrow? We can discuss everything then. Figure things out going forward.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” I replied. “I’ll see you then.”

I was thankful Sylvia had been so understanding. Hopefully that would be the last time I had to deal with a creep like that.

* * *

The next day, after work, I drove to Sylvia’s office. I chatted with the receptionist while I waited. Shortly after, Sylvia greeted me.

“Gaby, sweetie, sorry for the wait. I was just finishing up with something. Come with me.”

I followed her to her office and took a seat.

“I wanted to apologize again for what you had to deal with yesterday,” she said. “I take full responsibility, that should not have happened.”

“Thank you, ma’am, but really, it’s ok. It’s not your fault.”

“Still, I must say, I was a bit surprised.”

“Me too! I couldn’t believe he did that,” I replied.

“No, not at that. You know how clients are, they always expect you to go the extra mile. I was surprised that you decided to leave.”

I looked up at her confused. Her big brown eyes were staring back at me.

“H-huh…? Why’s that?” I asked. A moment of silence.

“Because, Women in Tech like to excite men,” she finally said.

“Oh…” was all I could manage to say. I was feeling a bit lightheaded.

“Women in Tech… like to excite men,” I repeated. I thought back to the times in my office, the stares I got when I walked around in my new outfits. The looks of lust. I enjoyed the attention I had been getting. There was something so… hot about being an object of desire, about exciting those around me.

“Women in Tech like to make men hard,” she continued. Her voice echoed around in my head. I remembered the visible erections my co-workers would get just from talking with me. How good it felt to make them aroused. It turned me on.

“Women in Tech… like to make men hard,” I softly muttered, still staring into her brown eyes.

I attempted to sort through the dozens of thoughts that were going through my mind all at once.

“Women in Tech will do whatever they can to turn men on and get them off,” Sylvia stated.

I thought of Mark, my co-workers, my boss, the clients… Flynn Parson.

“Women in Tech… will do whatever they can… to turn men on… and get them off,” I quietly repeated. The room was spinning.

“Women in Tech love to suck cocks,” Sylvia continued. I thought of the retreat, the handsome client I gave a blowjob to. It felt so good to make him feel good.

“Women in Tech love to suck cocks,” I thoughtlessly replied.

Sylvia continued staring into my eyes, her piercing gaze locked onto mine. She smiled. We sat in silence.

My Apple Watch beeped. It was a text from Mark. “Are you coming home soon,” the message read. I looked at the time. I’d been here for more than half an hour. Had it really been that long? It only felt like a few minutes. I thanked Sylvia for her help and headed home.

Sylvia followed up with another phone call the next day at work. She told me that the client from the other day wanted to apologize for his rude behavior, that he clearly must’ve read the room wrong. “It was just a misunderstanding,” she told me.

“He’d like to apologize in person if you’re up for it. But, please, don’t feel obligated. You can always say no,” she said over the phone.

Women in Tech should be respectful.

Women in Tech need to satisfy their clients.

Women in Tech will do anything they can to climb the corporate ladder.

“Nonsense, I don’t mind going. I feel bad that this become a big thing, when it was clearly just a misunderstanding.”

“Glad to hear it,” Sylvia replied. “He’s at the same place as before. Any time after work is fine.”

I finished up for the day and headed back to the hotel. I knocked on the client’s door. The man from before answered.

“Please, come in, sweetheart. I feel so bad about what happened the other day.”

“Really, it’s fine, honestly,” I assured him.

“It’s just… you’re so beautiful,” the client added. “I’ve never seen anyone quite so lovely,” he said with a smile.

“Thanks,” I said, blushing.

I could tell he was once again staring at my tits. I slightly adjusted my top.

Women in Tech like to excite men.

“Anyways, where were we?” I asked. “Was there anything specific you’d like to go over?”

“No, please, hun, let me hear your whole spiel. I’m listening.”

I continued with the same rehearsed speech from yesterday. About Women in Tech and all the great things they’ve been doing for their community. Except it was so hard to focus.

I looked down and noticed the bulge in the client’s pants.

Women in Tech like to excite men.

I subconsciously licked my lips and continued. To the client’s credit, he was doing a great job at remaining professional. Not once did he make an advance, despite his big hard cock pressing against his pants. Poor old man. He was probably so uncomfortable right now.

Women in Tech are here to please.

I smiled at him and continued with my pitch.

Women in Tech need to satisfy their clients.

Women in Tech will do whatever they can to turn men on and get them off.

I stared down at the bulge in his pants and lustfully licked my lips.

Women in Tech love to suck cocks.

“Everything ok, sweetheart?” The client asked after a minute of silence. I couldn’t take my eyes off the erection. I sank down my knees.

Women in Tech are here to please.

“You’re so…” I muttered as I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his jeans.

His hands clumsily pawed at my tits. I moaned as I pulled his hard cock out of his underwear and wrapped my lips around it. My head bobbed up and down as I continued pleasing the client.

Women in Tech need to satisfy their clients.

One hand stroked his shaft while my tongue brushed against the tip, while my other hand brushed against my wet pussy. I slipped two fingers in and rhythmically thrust in and out.

Women in Tech love to suck cocks.

The client groaned as I sped up the pace.

“Mmmm,” I purred in ecstasy, drooling over his cock. I was so incredibly horny. The client’s hands pushed against the back of my head and pushed himself deep down my throat.

“I’m so close,” he whispered as I continued stroking. “I wanna cum all over your big tits.”

I perked up at his suggestion. There was something so… hot about it.

Women in Tech are here to please.

“Mmm, yes sir. Cum on me. Cum on my big tits. Mmmm, please, sir, I want it so bad…”

I continued stroking faster until— beads of sticky, warm cum shot out, covering my exposed breasts.

“Mmmm,” I giggled as I wiped the semen off my skin, the light bouncing off my glazed chest.

I stood up and smiled. “And that’s why you should invest in Women in Tech.”

* * *

I thought about what I’d just done on the car ride home. It wasn’t cheating. Women in Tech love to suck cocks. Mark knows that. It was just business. Still… there’s no need to tell him about it.

When I finally arrived at home, I collapsed into our bed, exhausted from the long couple of days.

Every day after work, Sylvia had a new client for me to visit and each time I told myself I wouldn’t give into the temptation. But every time, no matter how hard I tried, it would always end with me being unable to resist the urge to go down on them.

Women in Tech love to suck cocks.

With all the overtime I’d been putting in, I’d be climbing the corporate ladder in no time. I was an invaluable part of the organization, always pleasing the clients, always making sure they were completely satisfied.

It’s not cheating, I continued telling myself. As long as I’m just sucking cocks. Women in Tech love to suck cocks. So when one day a client demanded I strip down, I knew I was in trouble. I couldn’t resist his commands as ordered me to lay on the bed, and slowly entered my wet pussy. I moaned in pleasure as he slid his cock inside me. I was lost in arousal.

It’s not cheating… if it’s a client, I reasoned. That means it’s just work, just doing what I needed to further my career. It was part of being a Woman in Tech. I was satisfied with this conclusion.

Enlightened by my new revelation, I started doing more than just a blowjob with the other clients too. I’d strip down to the lingerie I had taken to wearing beneath my clothes and let them fuck me whichever way they chose. One client loved titty-fucking my huge breasts, always covering them with his cum. Another loved doggy style, grunting loudly as he slid his cock deep into my pussy. Whatever the client wanted, I was there, eager to please, eager to serve, ready to submit. It was my job to learn each client’s particular likes and dislikes and to satisfy them completely. And I was great at my job.

My activities had spread to the office as well. I realized it wasn’t fair to my co-workers to tease them like I had without even getting them off. Visiting my boss’s office in the morning for a quick blowjob had become a daily occurrence, and instead of visiting the bathroom to finger myself every time I was horny (which lately had been… well, always) my co-workers were kind enough to help me out. They’re the best.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” I screamed as Michael fucked me on top of the photocopier, my legs hanging in the air. It’s not cheating if… if it’s a co-worker. Women in Tech need to keep their co-workers happy.

When Joshie came over to check out what I’d been working on, I slipped my hand down his pants and stroked his cock as he pointed out the errors in my code.

And when my boss would call me in for my afternoon spankings, it’d always end with him fucking me on his desk.

Women in Tech will do whatever they can to turn men on and get them off.

My tops had become so small and low cut that my tits popping out had become a regular occurrence for everyone in the office. Sometimes I wouldn’t even bother to put them back in right away. What’s the use of hiding them? Everyone knows they’re there…

Mark, however, had been acting really weird. Despite being completely exhausted when I’d get home, every night I tried to blow him in the living room or get him to fuck me in the bedroom. It’s not like I wasn’t into it, despite all my extra activities I was still horny by the time I got home. Tired, sure, but horny, nevertheless. But every time he’d shy away. Was he just not interested in me anymore? Why was he acting so strange? What was I doing wrong? Was there something wrong with me? I didn’t get it. Everyone else wanted to fuck me, so why not him?

I continued trying for the next week or two before eventually just giving up. If he didn’t want to fuck me then that’s his decision I guess… I just wish I knew what I did wrong…

I made up for the lack of sex from Mark with my co-workers and clients. At least I didn’t have to beg them for it (unless they asked me to, of course).

A hot guy at the gym had come up to me during my squats. He had such a sexy body. I flirted with him, giggling as I playfully squeezed his muscles. He took me into the spa and fucked me in one of the massage rooms. Sure, it didn’t have to do anything with work but… it’s not cheating if… if your boyfriend isn’t fulfilling you sexually.

Things were going great at the Women in Tech mixers. A whole bunch of new women had joined recently. They all reminded me of myself when I’d first moved here. Shy, distressed, not using all their assets. I was happy to help in whatever way I could.

“Women in Tech should be team players,” I had just finished telling one of the new girls. “It’s important to keep the people you work with happy.”

I smiled as she repeated the advice back to me. I could tell she was going to be a quick learner.

“Gaby!” I heard a voice call out. I turned around. It was two of the girls from the corporate retreat, Sophia, and Nicole. They both had their make-up done in a cool style I had seen on TikTok and the plain pants they originally wore were now replaced with colorful skirts. Sophia looked a lot more outgoing, not nearly as shy. And the judgmental looks I had received from Nicole now seemed to be replaced with one of admiration.

“What are you guys doing here? I thought you were down in LA?”

“We got transferred over,” Nicole replied. “I figured we needed to make ourselves available for opportunities if were gonna take the next steps in our career. And for that we needed to be up here in Silicon Valley.”

“Women in Tech should make themselves available,” Sophia added.

“You two will love it up here. It’s fantastic,” I said smiling happily. It was great to see the progress those two had made since I last saw them. It made me happy to see the difference I was making in helping other women in our field. I was so proud.

“People are so jealous when I tell them I got to work with you,” Sophia said.

I laughed. “That’s amazing! Let me know if you ever need someone to show you around.”

After the mixer, I went back home to Mark and watched a movie. Partway through, feeling incredibly turned on, I gently rubbed his cock from the outside of his pants.

Women in Tech like to excite men.

He turned to the side and pulled up the blanket we were sharing. I can’t even get him hard anymore…

I sighed and went to sleep.

* * *

One night, Mark casually brought up coming to another one of the Women in Tech social events they were having that week.

“You wanna come with?” I asked, meaning it as a question rather than an invite. Mark, however, jumped at the opportunity. I still wasn’t sure why he was so interested in attending. He’d seen what they were like, just a bunch of women talking about work. I thought he was bored the last time, so I was surprised when he wanted to come again.

We showed up at the building and made our way in. I pulled out my phone and started replying to messages. A dick pic from Michael. I replied with a few sexy selfies I had taken earlier.

“Where’d, uh… where’d he go?” Mark asked.

I looked around the room, not sure who he was talking about.

“Who?” I asked.

“Flynn Parson,” he replied.

I looked around the room, but he was nowhere to be found. “He never comes to these,” I said. “I’ve only met him in passing a few times. Now, come on. I want you to talk to Sylvia.”

I pulled him along over to Sylvia, who was standing by the punchbowl. The gorgeous tech executive was dressed in a lime-green jacket, her blonde hair in a bun.

“Hello,” she said with a smile. “You must be Gaby’s boyfriend. I’ve heard so much about you.”

“Hopefully not about my cooking,” he joked. I looked down in embarrassment. “Uh, t-thank you for helping Gaby out at work,” he added.

“Of course,” Sylvia replied. “Thank you for coming to the event.”

“He insisted,” I said apologetically.

Mark made his way around the room, talking to some of the women he spoke with last time. I caught up with Heather and we gossiped about our extra-curricular adventures.

“Women in Tech are attracted to wealthy men,” she told me.

I’d never thought of it like that, but it was true. There was something so sexy about a man who had it all. Even if physically they were average, the wealth made up for it. Made them so much more… irresistible.

“Women in Tech love to suck cocks,” I replied. We both giggled. Like me, Heather had also been meeting with some of the clients. We even had one in common, we found out, after listing off the names of the tech executives we had met with. I wondered who they preferred. Hopefully me…

Women in Tech need to be competitive.

Heather was attractive, but not like me. Maybe it’s conceited of me to say but what good were my big tits if they weren’t being used to excite men, to get them off. And the clients loved them. They were always paying special attention to them, which I loved, since they were so very sensitive. “The bigger they are, the more sensitive they get,” Sylvia had once told me when I was complaining about them rubbing against my bra. I’d never heard that before, but it made perfect sense.

Across the room I noticed Sylvia walking up to Mark. He followed her out the room towards the offices. Strange.

“Where’d you end up going?” I later asked, in the car ride home.

“What do you mean?”

“When you left earlier, where’d you go?”

“Oh that,” he said, briefly glancing over at me. “Flynn Parson wanted to talk to with me.”

“You talked with Flynn Parson?” I asked incredulously. “What did you guys talk about?”

“Nothing really. Just gave me some advice, about the Vision app I’ve been using for dog walking. Just how to get better results.”

“Oh,” was all I could say in response. Why would Flynn Parson be talking to my boyfriend about dog walking? Surely, he had more important things to be doing.

The meetings with tech entrepreneurs continued. Everyone was always satisfied with my work. I was the best at my job.

Women in Tech will do whatever they can to climb the corporate ladder.

Women in Tech need to satisfy their clients.

It wasn’t cheating if they were wealthy, I decided.

One night, after servicing a client, I came home to find Mark acting strange. He wouldn’t even look me in the eye.

“What’s wrong?” I finally asked.

“Nothing…” was his only response.

It obviously wasn’t nothing. Something was really bothering him. After four years together I’d gotten very good at telling when something was wrong with him, and something was definitely wrong. But whatever it was, he just wouldn’t tell me, no matter how many times I asked. We used to be so good at communicating with each other. What happened to us…