The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WITCH NEXT DOOR

by witchman

Part 2

Simone smiled wickedly once again as she triumphantly opened the front door of her home with a flourish, her eyes shining with lust as she beheld the erotic site of her naked neighbors standing before her, their beautiful bodies slowly swaying in the glow of the moonlit porch, eyes and minds fogged with lust and the need for physical gratification.

“Come in, my pretties,” she whispered, taking Jeff by his erect cock and deftly sliding a finger into Sally’s sopping pussy, leading them into the center of the large living room.

Tia and Alicia were nude as well, and were quickly rolling up one of the carpets, revealing a huge painted pentagram on the floor.

Simone pulled Sally into the center of the pentagram, then quickly glanced at Jeff.

“Stand still and do not move,” she commanded.

Jeff obediently froze, his eyes wide with fear and desire, but his will was unable to resist.

Sin would rule the night, as he would soon see.

As Simone queued up a CD of erotic mood music, Tia and Alicia slowly began to sway their bodies back and forth, rubbing against each other, rolling their lips over each others, then gently crushing Sally between their nude, nubile bodies.

Sally closed her eyes and sighed, allowing the two wicked wenches to possess her will.

Alicia nuzzled Sally’s neck while Tia slowly kissed her way down Sally’s taut belly, going further south until her lips met Sally’s second pair.

Sally sucked in her breath, then moaned softly as Alicia began to suck on her nipples.

Jeff’s eyes bulged out of his head, but he was helpless to move, unable to break Simone’s erotic hold on him.

He could only watch, his cock twitching and bulging, as Alicia and Tia seduced his wife.

His wife.

Two women were making love to his wife, and he was helpless to stop it!

Simone began to chant in a strange and mystifying language, then she started dancing in a circle around the pentagram.

Sally had sunk to her knees, and her eager seductresses splayed her spread-eagle onto the pentagram, the tempting twosome both placing their hot tongues into the source of Sally’s desire.

As Sally’s body began to buck and quiver, Simone increased the speed of her speaking and her dancing, whirling like a dervish around the circle of magick.

As Sally began to scream in orgasmic explosion, her cunt began to ooze the liquid of love, a hot and bountiful harvest that Simone cunningly caught in a small chalice, a chalice that she then poured into a burning brazier, the quim hissing and spattering as it cast a sexy smoke into the air.

Throwing her head back, Simone then kneeled in front of Jeff, leering and winking as she took his manhood deep inside her throat.

Sally was oblivious to the sucking her husband was receiving, as she was bathing in woman love, lost in lust as she sampled the pussies of her two seducers.

Now it was Jeff’s eyes that were back in his head, his balls expanding, stomach tightening, unable to resist the urge to come and come and come.

“UHHHHHH!” he groaned, as his spunk shot out, flying through the air, a hefty amount falling into the chalice that had held the evidence of his wife’s passion.

Now it was time for his sperm to burn as well, the scent of it adding to the odors of desire that had permeated the place.

As if acting on an unspoken command, Jeff suddenly walked into the pentagram, Alicia and Tia guiding him down on top of Sally and then into her.

Now Simone and her carnal cohorts began to do the pagan two-step around the pentagram, Alicia and Tia chanting now as well.

As the chanting and dancing increased in speed and volume, so did the rutting of Jeff and Sally, he grunting softly as he entered and exited, she arching her back to give them better balance.

The witchy trio began to stroke themselves now, Tia slowly, Alicia quickly, while Simone set a slower pace.

The three then knelt around the copulating couple, and began to rub their pussy juices upon them, making Jeff and Sally’s bodies even hotter.

As the young couple began to come, the sweet oils of passion began to heat their bodies even more, until they collapsed in a heap, murmuring and moaning.

“Hail Sex!” Simone shouted.

The next morning, Simone stretched lazily, and inspected the sleeping pair of lovers.

Jeff and Sally were nude and deep asleep in the pentagram, but Tia and Alicia had retired to their respective rooms.

She peeked into Tia’s room, her eyes approvingly noting that Tia was nude on her bed.

She thought back to where it all began.....

Tia skulked her way around the craft shop one last time, taking note of the position of the mirrors that were positioned in such a way that it made it harder to boost stuff.

She ran her hands over her tight ass, clad in denim cutoffs, her pink wifebeater t-shirt emblazoned with the monicker “BRAT.”

Tia then caught a glimpse of herself in one of the mirrors.

She was a beautiful 19 year old Chinese-American girl, but she had a bad attitude, so much so that her parents had sent her to live with her old World, old school aunt for the summer.

Raised Buddhist, she never really kept up with it. Perhaps that was why this craft store had constantly caught her curiousity.

There was something mysterious and sexual about it, but she knew nothing of witchcraft and paganism, just what she had gleaned from the constant “Charmed” re-runs on the local tv station.

Still, she had been around the block enough to know how to case a joint, and she had had her eye on a beautiful shiny piece of jade for about a week now.

She would quickly pocket it, and be out of the store in quick time.

Simone smiled to herself as she watched the provocative young woman peruse her store.

Realizing that the young girl was aware of the mirrors in her store, Simone had moved a few, her reflection casting her across the store while she was actually moving towards the front door, carefully turning the “Closed” sign towards the street.

As Tia began to make her way towards the door, Simone suddenly stepped in front of her, catching her by surprise.

“Are you sure you have gotten every thing that you came here for?” she asked, a slight leer in her eyes and inquiry.

“Um, sure,” Tia mumbled, trying to pass around the pretty proprietress who was blocking her way.

Simone moved with her, and Tia could not help but glance at her magnificent breasts, soft and white and restrained by the tight corset that she wore.

Deftly ducking her hand into Tia’s crotch, Simone swiftly retrieved the jade.

Tia was struck dumb for a moment, not ever considering that something like this could happen to her, when Simone suddenly held the jade stone in front of Tia’s eyes.

“ Just as I thought,” she leered again. “You are in quite a bit of trouble, young lady. I should call the police.”

“What is your name?” she continued.

“T..Tia..” she stammered, a little frightened, and, frankly, a little aroused.

The light from the jade was beginning to distract her, beginning to cloud her eyes. She found it difficult to focus.

“ My name is Simone, Tia,” Simone said, shining the light from the jade into Tia’s eyes. " As I said, I should go to the police. ”

“ Look at the jewel, Tia. You wanted it so badly, now look at it. Let the light shine into your eyes. It is such a beautiful, soft, sweet glow that you just cannot help but look at it, just cannot help but look at it, look at it, look at it, look at it, the soft glow befuddling your eyes and mind, my voice befuddling your mind and eyes, your eyes cloudy with with light and lust and lightly lighting lust lighting your eyes and mind, your eyes are mine, your eyes are mine, your eyes are in my eyes, now, your eyes are in my mind, my eyes are in your mind, my eyes are in your mind, the light is in your eyes, the light is in your mind, your mind is in my mind, your mind is in my mind, your mind is mine, your mind is mine, your mind is mine, mine, mine, minding your mind, making you sleepy, making you sleepy, making you sleepy, sleepy, sleeeeeeeeepy, making you warm as well, warm and wet, warm and wet, so warm and wet, wet and warm, wet and wet, wet, wet, soft and wet and moist, you just cannot help but to let your shorts fall, feeling the soft air on your pubes, and oh, you naughty girl, no panties?

“ No panties now, and and panting now, feeling my fingers inside you. Feel my hot breath on your shoulder, my teeth pulling down your shirt straps, my mouth...”

Tia sucked in her breath as Simone bit her nipple.

Her mind was whirling. Sure, she had made out with her girlfriends a couple of times in the past, but that was just for fun, and to entice guys at the bar to buy her drinks, but this was different. This woman was taking her as a man would, and she felt helpless and hopeless to stop it.

She also blushed a little, as her muddled mind realized that there was also a part of her that was really aroused by that.

She cried out again as this witch’s knowing tongue found her swollen and throbbing clit, expertly lapping and licking, biting and sucking, touching and probing.

“Uh...uh...uh...” Tia grunted, her fingers gently digging into Simone’s scalp, her back arched up against a glass case, her mind reeling from the erotic onslaught.

As she came again, Simone suddenly leapt upon her, twisting Tia beneath her with a strength that belied her short stature.

Tia cried out in pain and surprise as Simone began to spank her.

She had always had a submissive streak to herself, but it had not been made manifest for such a long time, not since she had broken up with Frank three months earlier.

How did this woman know that a spanking would turn her on so much?

She had never let a woman touch her that way before, so know why was is so hard to resist?

Again, as if reading her mind, Simone began to speak as she spanked.

“This...is...what...you...get...for...being....a...bad....girl!” she finished with a flourish, each sensual slap accompanined by an admonishing word.

A tear ran down Tia’s face, subtly sliding into the slick juices that were running down her leg.

“Ah! I’m a bad girl! Ah! I’m a bad girl!” she cried out in orgasmic ecstasy.

How long the erotic torture continued, she could not tell, but eventually Tia found herself naked in a 69 position with this wanton woman, her hungry tongue drinking from Simone’s mound of lust like a demented toddler.

Had Tia been coherent, and not swimming in a sea of sexual pleasure, she might have caught a few of the magical words that Simone was murmuring as she ate Tia to constant climax.

Her hot and fevered mind might have recognized " obedience,” “surrender,” “lust,” and “prisoner of pleasure,” but it was much easier just to surrender to the pleasure that was enslaving her.

By the time Simone had started to roger her with a vibrator, she was long past the point of no return, and found herself becoming a slave to the lust and desire that seemed more than humanly possible.

Once Simone had ground her pussy against her own, and Tia felt the orgasmic wave crashing over her once again, she screamed in obedience.

“ I obey! I obey! Obey! Obeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!”

After her orgasm had subsided, an exhausted Tia had allowed Simone to lead her quivering body, barely moving on twitching legs, into a large, erotic easy chair, her tired and sweaty body slowly sinking back into the gushing cushions.

Simone brazenly bared her breasts, and began to slowly make circles around her erect nipples, Tia unable to look away from the sexual site.

“Look at my breasts, Tia. Look at my breasts. See how I slowly and easily trace circles around my nipples, my nipples erect in the cool of the night? Watch and see, Tia, watch and see, watch and see. See and feeeeeeeeeel the erotic site of my nipples as I go round, and around, and around, round and round. Keep staring. Keep staring. My breasts are so large and soft and beautiful, you cannot help but look at them. Just keep staring.

“Whenever I will bare my breasts to you, and say “Tia surrenders,” you will quickly and easily return to this trance state. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Simone,” Tia sighed, speech an incredible effort at that point.

“Good girl. Now, stroke yourself to climax.”

Tia continued to stare glassy-eyed at Simone’s roaming fingers, her own decadent digits deep inside herself, scratching and searching, until a wave of hot flashes actually caused her to involuntarily raise herself up out of the chair, if only for a moment, then gratefully collapsing back into an erotic heap.

Simone softly closed the door to Tia’s room. She would allow her young thrall a few more hours of rest.

Alicia....on the other hand.....

(to be continued)