The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WITCH NEXT DOOR

by witchman

Simone smiled wickedly as she watched the newlyweds move into the small house next to hers, her cat-like green eyes drinking in the site of the buff young man and shapely young woman, both attired in tee shirts and cutoff jeans, the man’s stomach taut and flat, the woman’s bosom ample and her hair blonde, her legs tan and curvy.

Their bodies had a slight sheen of sweat from the task of unloading the moving van, which made them just that much more appealing.

She turned to the speak to the pair of young women who were furiously 69’ing each other on the large, soft rug in the living room.

“After they settle in, we should prepare a welcome basket for the new neighbors,” she said. " I trust you girls know what to do.”

The redhead and brunette merely grunted in reply, their tongues busy with a more pressing task.

Simone paused to admire her body in one of the many full length mirrors that adorned her dim and mysterious home.

She was 60, but did not look a day over 40, this in part due to her rigorous exercise regimen, as well as diet, and a healthy knowledge of exotic esoterica.

Her hair was long, jet black and shiny, almost to her waist, her height a slight 5′1″, but her diminutive stature was offset by an eye poppingly large and natural bosom, 38DD, which appeared to explode out of her chest due to the tight bodices and corsets she preferred wearing.

A witch for almost 40 years, she had achieved financial stability due to wise investments, and a small craft store she ran in town.

Having no children, and her only daughter having moved out some time ago, she now devoted her spare time to the amorous pursuit of erotic pleasure.

Her tools were seduction, hypnosis, magick, sex, and desire, and nothing turned her on more than seducing the innocent and naive, leading them to a point of no return, where their desire for physical pleasure would overcome any social or cultural taboos.

She paused again to look at her two slaves.

Alicia was the cultured redhead from Massachusetts, a graduate student of comparitive religions who she had met at a university lecture on ancient nature-based, Goddess centered religions.

Simone had quickly charmed the young coed with her knowledge of ancient history and anthropology, and had found a willing student for her Sapphic desires.

Tia was the dark, pert Asian, a young punk chick with attitude whom Simone had actually caught shoplifiting from her store, whereupon she quickly hypnotized and seduced her, making her another pawn in her pleasure plans.

Jeff and Sally were toasting themselves with some cold ice teas when they heard a knock on the door.

“ I’ll go see who it is,” Sally said, getting up to get the door.

She was surprised, when she opened it, for standing their were two women, one a redhead, the other Chinese, both clad in the tiniest and most revealing of string bikinis.

Both were carrying small wicker baskets, baskets that wafted with exotic odors and pleasant scents.

The redhead spoke first. “Hi, welcome to the neighborhood. I’m Alicia, this is Tia. We live next door, and would love it if you would come and visit us one day.”

Sally opened her mouth to speak, but Tia cut her off before she could reply. “Yes, please come. It would be great if you would come here and visit.”

Sally blushed a little, as she noticed the trilling emphasis the visitors put on the word “come,” and their slightly glazed eyes, and the fact that they had the faint whiff of sex about themselves, but instead she found herself watching a bead of sweat slide down the valley between Tia’s small but tidy bosom.

“Come and see us,” Alicia said, the words sounding more like a command than a request.

“Yes,” Tia said, “Come and see us. You could even come tomorrow.”

Sally shook her head, as if awaking from a slight trance. “Well, my husband Jeff and I are still getting settled. Maybe some other time.”

“Yes maybe,” the duo responded in unison.

They placed the baskets in Sally’s hands, then turned and left wordlessly.

Sally shook her head, then closed the door.

“So who were they?” Jeff asked as he put away the last of the dinner plates, the young couple settling down on the leather couch, curiously opening the two baskets.

“They said their names are Alicia and Tia, and they live next door. I think their lesbians.”

Jeff leered, unable to resist the erotic images of threesomes that immediately clouded his mind. “Kinky,” he said.

Sally sighed, pulling a bottle of wine out of one of the baskets, along with a small jar of passion fruit and strawberries.“Typical,” she said.

“Well, look at this,” Jeff protested, pulling out some large sticks of incense and a small jar of massage oil. “What do you make of this?”

“ I think you need a drink,” Sally said, opening the bottle with a conveniently provided corkscrew.

As the night wore on, the bottle was emptied, and the incense lay heavy and suggestive on the air.

A coy round of Truth or Dare lead to Jeff pouring the pungent oil between his strong fingers, kneading it into his new wife’s back.

Clothes were soon shed, and the moon rose unawares on the growing gulf of passion that was happening on the rug in front of the empty fireplace.

Jeff grunted as his slick body slid over Sally’s, her sticky fingers guiding him into her carnal canal, her voice calling out in an amorous shout.

Meanwhile, next door, three naked and beautiful women were sitting cross-legged in a triangle, their hands in front of them, eyes closed, each one picturing in her mind the erotic events that were transpiring next door.

The trio channeled the energies of their own wants and lusts, and focused it on the rutting couple on the other side of the picket fence, where faint echoes of sighs, moans, and murmurs could be heard by the aware ear.

Sally opened here eyes wide for a moment, and lost herself in the dazed expression of Jeff, whose eyes were somewhere far away as he thrust himself in and out of her.

She was about to speak, but an orgasm crashed over her, then another, and soon she was lost in the rising tide of lust, surrendering herself to a power that was greater than the two of them.

As they climaxed together, they collapsed in a sweaty heap by the empty fireplace.

Several hours later, a strange voice inside her mind persuaded Sally to awaken, and groggily grope towards the bathroom.

After toileting, a slight reflection off the bathroom window caused her to peer out, where she was greeted by the erotic sight of the neighbors, nude and dancing in the moonlight that blazed onto the backyard.

She found that her fingers were now caressing her body unawares, as it seemed that the women were moving their bodies in time to her personal strokes.

Sally flushed. Why was this turning her on so much?

She watched for several more moments, then felt oddly compelled to return to her bed.

She looked down on her husband, asleep and unaware.

As she continued staring at him, she stripped off her bra and panties, and began to finger herself, her eyes never leaving her sleeping husband’s face.

Her face and ears burned with the hot knowledge that she was thinking of her erotic neighbors as she touched herself.

She bit the palm of her hand as she covered her mouth, muting her murmurs of climax.

As she fell back on the pilllow, she felt as if she had been pushed, or perhaps had jumped, off a cliff into a valley of pleasure, erotica, and surrender.

The waking time had come late to Sally, who hurriedly rushed out of the house, late for her job as a financial analyst.

Jeff, the stay-at-home composer, yawned sleepily, his mind still fogged by the arousing memories of the previous night of passion.

As he idly looked out the bathroom window, his eyes widened as he took in the delightful sight of Alicia and Tia sunbathing in their back yards, the sexy pair clad in bikinis that were even more revealing than the ones that they had worn when they had first introduced themselves.

He held his breath as he noticed them slowly and langorously apply suntan lotion to each other, giggling like teenagers.

As he gaped, Simone silently slipped through the screen door and quickly made her way to the basement, deftly filching a pair of the newlywed’s underwear.

She then quickly made her way to the kitchen, where she opened the refrigerator, and poured various potions into every open drinking container.

Simone paused to critique her new neighbors decor, and because it aroused her to know that the man of the house was blissfully unaware of the violation of his domain, and its erotic consequences.

She dipped her finger inside herself, and popped it into her own mouth.

Jeff was slowly stroking himself, disbelieving of his good fortune.

The hypnotic duo were now slowly kissing, groping and stroking each other, their bodies slick with lotion and lust.

So taken with the sight was Jeff that he failed to notice Simone re-entering her home, a smirk of triumph on her face.

She quickly made her way to her magick room, setting a small fire in an incense brazier.

Deftly removing an errant pube from the pilfered panties, she through it in the fire, then began to rub the panties against her pussy, her eyes closed, teeth clenched, her mind focused on mesmeric manipulation.

In the solitude of her office, Sally suddenly drew in her breath sharply, her left hand involuntarily finding refuge between her legs, images of lust and seduction flashing in her mind.

Once again, her face flushed with the knowledge that she was picturing her face inside Alicia’s dripping, crimson cunt, while Tia savagely ate her in kind.

She came with a shout, causing her intern to knock on the door, inquiring as to her well-being.

“I’m fine,” she gurgled.

She closed her eyes for a moment, then kept them closed, as she noticed that small spirals were spinning in front of her eyes.

They were pretty and relaxing, and it was right to go with it, go with them, drift into erotic, hypnotic sleep.

Sally sighed in her sleep, her body sinking into the depths of her plush office chair.

Across time and town, Simone muttered softly under her breath, her words floating into Sally’s suggestible mind.

That evening, the newlyweds ate dinner in silence.

“So, how was your day, honey?” Sally asked.

Jeff’s cock stiffened under the table, his libido taking him back to the exciting events of the afternoon. “Oh, nothing new,” he mumbled.

Then he spoke again. “I was thinking that maybe we should go see our new neighbors.

Sally paused, then took a healthy swig from the tainted ice tea, the two unaware that they were currently ingesting the elixir of seduction that would eventually lead them into the knowing arms of their sexy neighbors.

“Well, they did say that we could come by any time,” she admitted.

Jeff’s eyes began to dilate, a slight side effect from the aphrodisiac that had been in his afternoon coffee, and evening juice.

“I’m getting hot,” he muttered, pulling his wife beater tee shirt from his muscular chest.

Sally’s eyes widened with lust. “Well, if you can, then so can I,” she said, peeling off her tee shirt, and then, after a moment, her bra, her nipples automatically expanding and hardening in the slight chill of the cool summer evening.

Wordlessly, the two arose, and walked toward the front door, silently shedding their clothes as they did so,leaving the house sans shoes, the befuddled pair slowly padding up the street, and onto their neighbors porch.

The door opened.

(to be continued....)