The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Window to the Mind Part 2

“Look into my eyes.” She held her gaze away and smiled, just enough to let me know I hadn’t caught her off guard. Ah well, at least she eventually looked. I watched as her face went slack.

“Whenever you feel anything pleasant, especially sexual, it will be magnified. It will leave an echo and only slowly fade away. And any new good feelings will join it, add to it, and reinforce it. And the bigger they get in your mind, the less room there will be for anything else. Like a balloon getting bigger and bigger, pushing everything else out. First any distractions, anything you’re worried about. Then little by little everything but what we’re doing. And as the good feeling gets too big there won’t even be room to think or respond. You’ll just feel. But it will never be too much. You’ll just keep enjoying it more and more. And when they’ve finally filled your entire mind, when there’s nothing left in your head but pleasure, the feelings will explode in an orgasm. And that feeling too will echo and bounce and fade away very slowly. Only then, when you’re entire mind and body have been completely consumed by cumming, will you have room in your head for thinking again. Then everything else will be able to trickle back in.”

I looked away for a second, then back at her. She blinked, then looked around a bit.

“Well that’s weird. I’m not uncontrollably horny, I don’t desperately need to suck your dick, I don’t think I’m a princess or wench or slave. So what’d you do?” She can never remember what happens when I have her trapped in my eyes, but unless I suggest otherwise her perceptions and memory are perfectly normal. She can usually tell right away what about her mind, her world, has changed. She started looking around, like she expected to find something crazy to tip her off.

“Here’s a hint.” I said, and reached out and gently ran my fingers down her neck. Her eyes got big and she shuddered a bit.

“Wow, that felt really good… oooh, it still feels good.” She closed her eyes for a second to savor it. I moved in while she was distracted, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. She melted into me. My tongue danced around her mouth for just a moment before I stepped back.

“I… uh… what were we talking about?” Her eyes were barely focused and she looked a bit wobbly. I lead her to the bed and guided her down.

“We were just talking about how good it feels when I do this.” I said, as I kissed her again. At first she kissed me back, but as my tongue rolled around her lips her reactions slowed down. Then I started unbuttoning her jeans. Her hands moved to try to help, but I could tell she was having a hard time focusing. I decided to help that along. I pulled up the bottom of her shirt and kissed the base of her stomach. I ran my tongue around her belly button and slid one hand down to cup her pussy. When I looked up at her again her arms were completely limp at her sides and her eyes were rolled back in her head. She was moaning and rolling her head from side to side. This wasn’t going to take long. I wondered how many times I could blow her mind before the effect wore off.

But of course there is such a thing as too much, even when I tell her otherwise. I pulled back and waited for a minute. As she started looking around, moving her arms and legs clumsily, I gently ran my hands up and down her arms. She sighed and stopped trying to move, to think, and just smiled and settled into the sensation. After a minute or two of that I stopped. When she finally looked at me her eyes were distant and dreamy.

“That feels so good.” The words came out slowly, as if she had to really concentrate to find the right one.

“Good,” I answered. “Would you like more?”

“Mmmmhmmm.” I slid her shirt up her body, gathering it around her collar bone, and started rubbing her breasts through her bra. She gasped, and a moment later she was completely limp. Her head still lolled a bit as I rubbed, and she moaned every once in a while. I pulled her breasts the rest of the way out of the bra and started pinching her nipples. That got a response. Pure instinct, she started making noises in the back of her throat and her hips started gently thrusting up into the air in time with my pinches. I decided not to disappoint her.

I pulled her jeans and panites down together. It took a bit more effort than the ideal fantasy would suggest, and she was just starting to look around a bit by the time I had them off. I decided to fix that quickly. I guided her legs open, and without any warning pushed my tongue against her clit. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, she looked like she was going to respond, and then they glazed over completely. I started licking and her head rolled around, and she was back to pure instinct, bucking her hips to meet my tongue. I reached one hand up and started playing with a nipple, and she started making intense, long, low moans. I kept that up for a minute or two before I added two fingers into her. It was enough to pop the bubble, her moans exploded to screams and where before she’d been mostly limp, now her entire body convulsed and thrashed.

I stood up and started getting undressed. If I waited long enough and asked her, I’m sure she’d say she couldn’t handle another round like that. That it had been so intense it was all she could take. I wasn’t sure if I’d wait for her to get that much thought back or not. Either way, it was going to be fun to show her that she could take it.

* * *

“Look into my eyes.”

“What?” She almost knocked her forehead into mine as she swung around to look at me. And there it was, the look of surprise, when she’s already going under when she first realizes what’s happening. I love that. And I was sure I would catch her off guard this time. It was late, and we were out running errands. She was so focused on getting it out of the way my eyes and games weren’t even on her radar. We were still in the car, about to head into the grocery store.

“You really, really want to suck my dick. You want to feel it in your hand, see it, but most of all taste it. You want to lick it and suck on it and drink my cum. At first you’ll have no trouble pushing this desire out of your mind. And it’ll stay gone for a little while, but each time you do it will come back sooner and stronger. It’ll start making you horny, after a few times it will make you practically drip with desire. And it’ll get worse and worse until you can’t concentrate on anything but finding the closest safe place to do it. And when you do it’ll feel so good, better than you imagined. When you lick it you’ll feel it in your clit. Every time you take it into your mouth will feel like a thrust in your pussy. The farther and fast you go the better it will feel. And when I come it’ll be so good that you will too. And you’ll keep cumming until you swallow. But through it all you won’t have any trouble keeping quiet, you’ll only make the slightest whisper of a noise even when it feels so good you’d usually be screaming as loud as you can.”

I looked away, then back at her and smiled. She blinked a few times. “Oh ho, trying to get a quick blow job before shopping? Well ha! You didn’t get me this time! You’re just going to have to tough it out and wait till we get home.” She loved the rare time when I’d phrase something wrong and she managed to throw off my plans.

I put on my best fake surprise face. “Oh no, I must have messed up. Well, I guess you beat me.” She just glared back. There was an adorable mixture of playfulness and annoyance in her face. It made her look even more cute than usual.

“Alright, smart ass. So you did that on purpose. Should I just do it now and get it over with?”

“Where’s the fun in that? Where’s your sense of anticipation? Excitement? Adventure! If we go in there now you’ll actually enjoy the shopping instead of just getting it done.”

She rolled her eyes and sighed. “Fine. I just hope you got it right. I don’t want to end up writhing naked on the floor in the checkout line or something.” She got out of the car and started walking towards the store. I blinked a few times to get that image out of my mind before I got out and hurried to catch up. When I did she said “You know if you ever do that I’ll kill you, right?” She said it playfully with a smirk, which was a relief, I was a bit nervous that she was actually annoyed. So I just smiled innocently back at her.

We got a cart and headed in. We had gone about ten minutes when she trailed off half way through a question about produce. Her eyes lost focus and mouth dropped open, but only for a second. Then she shook her head, smacked my shoulder and continued on, obviously trying to pretend it hadn’t happened.

We made it past the deli counter and were walking purposely through aisles that had nothing of interest when her pace slowed and she stopped, spacing out straight ahead. She shook her head again. I just smiled pleasantly at her. She narrowed her eyes, then stood up on her toes and put her mouth up to my ear and whispered “Just you wait, I’m going to suck that smile right out of your dick.” I gave her a confused look. She dropped back down to her regular posture and threw her hands up. “I know that didn’t make any sense! It’s your fault!”

And she was off. She moved fast this time. Clearly she’d figured out the game, and it had brought out her competitive side. She was determined to get out before she gave in. She started listing off things for me to go find, trying to hurry the trip along. I think she knew as well as I did that she didn’t stand a chance. I played along and helped her hurry as well as I could.

I have to give her credit, she lasted a lot longer than I expected her to. We had finished the list and were walking towards the checkout line. She was half leaned over the cart and alternating between squeezing her thighs like she had to pee and swaying her hips like she was inviting me to grab her ass and fuck her there. I just followed from a few steps back and enjoyed the view. For the first time since we’d come in I started to wonder if she was actually going to make it. Then she saw the lines. It was late, and the store was mostly empty, but there were only two lanes open, and both had at least 3 people in them. There was no way we’d make it through in less than five minutes. She threw her head back and made an exasperated noise. Then she spun around, grabbed my arm and practically dragged me towards the back of the store, cart and groceries completely forgotten.

Clearly she had planned ahead, as she made a beeline for the back restroom area. Along with the restrooms and “Employees Only” door, there was an open door that looked like a break room. As we hurried towards it she used my momentum to practically throw me around the corner and into the room. She was in and had the door closed before I’d even recovered my balance. Then in one smooth motion she pushed me against the wall, dropped to her knees and started opening my pants.

She fought with my pants for a moment, getting my dick free as fast as she could. Once it was she immediately shoved it all the way into her mouth. She was already so turned on she didn’t bother with preliminaries or teasing, she just started pumping it in and out of her throat, each thrust nearly slipping out, and then again back in as far as she could possibly take it. She made sure her tongue slid along it with each thrust and each time it made contact she made a quiet, almost inaudible moan. She pumped fast, intense, and my hips bucked to meet her.

In less than two minutes I felt it building. I started to tense up, and I could feel her tensing up too, at the edge, ready and desperate to cum. I started pumping cum into her, and she grabbed my hip with one hand and her other flailed as her hips bucked and he entire body spasmed in time with my dick. She made a tiny, high pitched sound. She kept twitching a good half a minute after I’d stopped. But as soon as she managed to swallow she stood up, straightened her clothes, pushed me away from the door, pants still half way down my legs. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, the flashed a mischievous grin, opened the door and shakily hurried away. I stood just stood there for a second before I realized that I was now alone in a public place with my dick hanging out. I hastily covered up, then casually headed after her.