The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Window to the Mind

“Look into my eyes.” She looked up before she realized what I’d said. There was a brief flash of surprised on her face as her eyes met mine. It faded as her face relaxed, her jaw went slack and her eyes unfocused. I love catching her off guard.

The how and why was a mystery, but we’d discovered shortly after we started dating that if we looked deeply into each others eyes she would zone out. The first few times were a bit awkward, as I thought she’d drifted off or her mind had wandered. But then we discovered that it’s actually some kind of trace. As long as we keep our eyes locked I can completely reshape her mind, anything I tell her becomes true. It doesn’t last long, after a few hours she’ll readjust, come back to normal. Thank goodness for that, this kind of power is unsettling enough without the temptation of permanent control. It took a bit to get comfortable taking advantage of the unique opportunities this allows, but after a few years and a wedding I think we have it pretty well sorted out.

Tonight I wasn’t feeling too adventurous, and she hadn’t requested anything particular lately, so I decided on a personal favorite.

“You are my sex slave. Your purpose in life is to pleasure me. You want to obey every command I give you, you want to excite and please me in any and every way you can immagine. Nothing is more exciting than obeying me, nothing is more fulfilling than being enjoyed by me.”

I closed my eyes, only for a second. When I opened them again she was already kneeling.

“How may I serve you, master?” Her voice was soft, but seductive, barely holding back her desire. I can never get over how thoroughly she absorbs the role, how eager she is to obey me.

“Show me your breasts.” “Yes master.” She didn’t bother teasing, she smiled as she shrugged off her shirt, unsnapped her bra, and dropped it on the ground. Her eyes sparkled as she clasped her hands behind her back and thrust out her chest. “Amazing, my slave.” She shuddered with pleasure.

I cupped her breasts in my hand and began squeezing them. Her eyes closed and she moaned. After a few moments I slowly slid my hands off, flicking her nipples as they slid away. Her entire body twitched, and she smiled mischievously at me.

“Now, stand up and face the bed.” She did as she was told. I pushed her toward the bed until she bumped into it, then pushed on her back so that she bent over it. She reached her arms across the bed to stretch herself out as much as she could and wiggled her ass at me. I grabbed her hips and shook them a bit, just to watch her squirm. She had a skirt on, which I lifted up to her waist. Then I gently guided her legs apart, dropped to the floor between them, and slid her panties out of the way. I started by gently teasing her clit with my tongue, which got a gasp and moan in response. Then I started sliding my tongue up and down the entire length of her slit. After a few strokes I moved my focus onto her clit again and kept licking it until her moaning was constant and pleading. I leaned back and started standing up.

As soon as she realized I had stopped she started begging. “Please, master, please. You feel so good, I was so close. I want to cum for you, I need to cum for you! Please make your slave cum, please please I need to cum. Please.” She hadn’t noticed that while she was begging I was pulling my dick out. I pushed up close behind her and started rubbing it up and down her slit, so that my cock head rubbed her clit. Her begging turned into deep, intense moaning. I think she was trying to thank me, but nothing coherent came out, which qualifies in my book.

I only took about a dozen strokes like that, enough to bring her back to the edge. Then I pulled back a little extra, reached down to help aim myself, and pushed my entire length into her pussy. As I had hoped, it pushed her over the edge, she spasmed and buried her face in the bed and screamed. I stayed still just long enough for her orgasm to fade before I started pumping. I’m not sure if she went right back over the edge or if she just really liked it, but she started thrashing and yelling and thrusting her hips at me. It only took a minute before I came too.

I pulled out, and she slumped on the bed, her legs now hanging off the edge instead of holding her up. She mumbled “Oh thank you master. So good. Feel so good. Love your dick, love cumming for you, love you.”

“Good slave.” I said. “Now, go clean yourself up a bit, come back naked with your vibrator.” She shakily stood up and left the room. I got undressed, arranged some pillows and reclined on the bed. She took a few minutes, which was good, because I needed the recovery time.

When she came back in she got out her vibrator, then went to the side of the bed, got on her knees, thrust out her chest and clasped her vibrator behind her back. I know I had just seen her present herself like this, but holy shit that was hot. She could tell how impressed I was by her choice; she was grinning ear to ear. I couldn’t resist that position, so I adjusted my plans slightly. I slid over and sat on the edge of the bed, my deflated dick just in front of her beaming face.

“Put down your vibrator. Good. Now play with my dick. You may do so however you want. When I start getting hard I want you to turn the vibrator on low and start pleasing yourself while you play with my dick. When I’m all the way hard you will turn it up to high. Keep playing with me, keep trying to make me cum, but also try to make yourself cum first.”

She slid her hand under my dick and flicked it up, hitting my stomach. It dropped back into her hand and she did it again. I looked questioningly at her. She just smirked and did it again. Then she gently pinched the middle of my soft shaft and started flopping it back and forth, quickly slapping my thighs with the head. I spend a few seconds looking at her like she had gone insane before I got it. She had taken me literally. She was playing with it. I burst out laughing. She laughed with me as she kept on playing in various ways. By the time I got myself under control I had tears running down my cheeks. Finally I told her to stop and asked her to come up and spoon with me in the bed.

I wrapped myself around her and casually played with her body. Mostly rubbing her boobs and pinching her nipples. That lasted a few minutes, until I she started squirming. The feeling of her ass rubbing my dick was enough to start me stiffening again. I sent her back to her knees and slid back to the edge of the bed.

“Alright, you silly slave, let’s try this again.”

She responded with a snigger and innocently said “Of course, master.”

“Turn your vibrator on low. Press it to your clit and start sucking my dick. Try to make me cum. When you can tell I’m getting close turn it up to high. See if you can make yourself cum before I do.”

She wrapped her mouth around the head and very slowly slid my dick into her throat, and then back out. She did that over and over again, staying very slow, every once in a while she would pop it out of her mouth and lick up and down the shaft. I just leaned back on my elbows and closed my eyes, savoring the feeling. She held off at that excruciatingly slow pace for a good five minutes before she started ramping up her speed. But when she did she sped up fast, her hips were bucking under her, clearly she really wanted to turn up the vibrator. Fortunately for her, once she had built up some speed and was pumping my dick in and out of her mouth as fast as she could it didn’t take long for me to get there too. I started meeting her thrusts with my own. She turned up the vibrator, and almost instantly I heard and felt her intense moaning around my dick. It only lasted a moment before it peaked, and her moans were nearly yells, and between the sound and the feeling of it and her still frantically sucking I came too. She sat there, still moaning, but now just holding my twitching dick in her mouth. I waited until I was completley done, then I commanded her to clean up and come to bed.

* * *

“Look into my eyes.”

“Sorry, Mr. Mesmro, I need some sleep tonight.” As much as I liked to catch her off guard, I could never do it when she didn’t want me to. She didn’t even look up from her book.

“Well, I can help with that too, you know. Tell me when you’re ready for bed.” It was a good thing I was trustworthy. There were a few times I’d been tempted to use an offer like that as an excuse to get what I’d wanted in the first place. But our unique situation left me in charge often enough, I was genuinely glad to have a chance to do something she wanted. Even if it was as mundane as going to bed early.

“Aw, that’s sweet, thanks stud. I’ll be done here soon.”

She read for another few minutes while I got ready for bed. She called when she was ready. I came in to find her under the covers waiting for me.

She looked up as I can into the room and lazily smiled at me as I walked over. Our eyes me as I sat on the bed next to her. I can never get enough of the sight of her face relaxing as she zones out.

“It’s time to sleep, honey. Relax, sleep deeply until you are completely rested or you need to wake up.” No need to be elaborate, that should do it, so I looked away as I stood up and got undressed. But just that simple command had my dick hard. I pulled the covers off of her, careful not to disturb her, and arranged her nightgown so it was revealing her body in enticing ways. Then I stroked myself until I came, cleaned up, and went to bed.

* * *

I woke up to my wife poking me in the side, rather than the beeping of my alarm clock. I tried to roll over to get away from her, but she just grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back towards her. I grunted a complaint and blinked my eyes open. I found her leaning over me, her eyes staring directly into mine. I realized just as I got my eyes to focus that she was zoning out.

“Tricky lady, you managed to surprise me for once.” I said, carefully keeping the eye contact to avoid spoiling her surprise. Unfortunately, I was completely unprepared. I had no idea what time it was, and it was a weekday, so I’d have to be leaving for work at some point. That meant it had to be somewhat quick. But I didn’t want her effort to go to waste, either, which meant I didn’t want anything too obvious or simple. My brain sputtered at me for a moment, jumping between the same two or three ideas that I had already rejected. But then something clicked and I had an idea I liked.

“Your body is on fire with passion. You will quickly get hornier than you ever remember being before. But you can’t touch me until I give you permission. You can beg me, but you know that the best way to convince me is to show off. Show me how horny you are, how much fun your body is. Enjoy touching yourself, show me how you want me to touch you. But no matter how much you play with yourself you won’t be able to cum until my dick is in you. And as soon as it is you will start cumming, and you’ll cum over and over until I pull out of you. Only then will you finally be satisfied.”

I glanced away for a second. She scrambled back to avoid touching me before she was allowed. I looked back at her just in time to see the look on her face as the arousal set in. “Oh you bastard. You asshole, oooooohhhhhhh.” She grabbed at her breasts through her nightshirt. “Oh that’s so mean.” She clamped her fingers down on her nipples roughly, her lower body squirming. That only lasted a second until she tore her shirt off. One hand went back to pinching her nipple, the other dove down her panties and started furiously rubbing her clit. Her hips bucked and her eyes rolled back. “AH This is intense, dammit let me fuck you already.” She flopped down on the bed and pulled her panties off as quickly as she could. As soon as her hands were free again she put one of them back to playing with her clit and stuffed two fingers from the other as far into her pussy as they would go. She started wildly bucking against her hand as she begged me to let her at me.

“Oh please let me touch you. Please I’ll make you feel so good, please please baby. I need it. I need you so much. Please. Let me at you. I want your dick. I need your dick. Let me at it, let me have it, I need your cock. I’ll fuck your brains out. Let me. Please. Now, I need it. Need your dick! Need cock! Fucking let me have it already! needitneeditpleasepleasefuck” She trailed off into unintelligible babble as she was completely overwhelmed by her fingers, which had been pumping into her faster and harder as she begged.

The arousal was a lot stronger than I’d intended. I expected it to build, and I’d thought it would take a while for her to get this worked up. I quickly pulled my clothes off and laid down in the middle of the bed. “You’re allowed to touch me now.” I had to shout it to get her attention and to be sure she heard me over her own moans and yells. She scrambled up and jumped on me. She didn’t waste time with anything other than positioning herself directly above me, grasping my dick to aim it, and plunging down. I was all the way inside her on the first thrust. She threw her head back and let out a massive scream as she came. The noise she made was unreal, and I hoped she wasn’t waking up neighbors. Well, mostly. She stayed like that just shuddering and screaming for almost a minute before she started bucking. She thrust up and down violently, swinging her head around and yelling. Her hair whipped around, making a cyclone above me. The intensity of it all was pretty overwhelming, and I only lasted about a minute before I joined her. I had to really push to get her to stop, but as soon as I was out she collapsed on the bed.

“I’m going to pant get you for that... Remember that one. I want it again. Uuugh So good. Asshole... Again.” She tried to get up, and dropped back to the bed. “On second thought, make sure you wait a while. I’m going to need to recover.” She writhed on the bed abit. Her legs were still twitching. I’m not sure, but I think she was still cumming. Not quite the reaction I’d planned on, but I was pretty happy with myself. I got up and headed for the shower.