The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Willing Submission

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Chapter Three

I didn’t even have to turn around. I knew what Stu’s next two words would be.

“Willing submission.”

I was still holding Deb’s hands; her eyes were looking into mine. I watched them flare with disbelief as I let myself sink into that warm wonderful fog. I didn’t collapse, didn’t let go; but my body language told her, clear as day, that I had given myself over to my master standing behind me.

“Huh-oh-ly Jeez!” she stammered, her grip tightening as if to protect me from falling. I didn’t respond, at least not outwardly. Inside, the deepest part of me grinned, just a little; Deb’s language had never been anywhere near as colorful as mine.

“Bee? Are you all right?” Her eyes roamed all over my face, looking for something. Some clue as to what had just happened, or how to rescue me, I suppose. It was obvious that she thought I was trapped; in reality, this was the furthest I’d ever been free.

“Of course I’m all right, Deb,” I gently replied, quietly amused by how far she’d jumped back at the soft sound of my voice. She must have thought that I’d been turned into some sort of mindless robot. Imagine! “You don’t have to worry about me. You just have to be willing to enjoy yourself.”

My master also saw her tight frown, and quickly tried to reassure her. “She’s still herself, Deb, still the Bridget O’Shea that you know and work with, the one who’s been secretly attracted to you. I didn’t force this upon her; I couldn’t have. This is a gift that Bee gave me, for which I plan on being eternally grateful. And now she—we both—want to share it with you.”

That’s why I love him, had loved him all along without realizing it. He may not be most people’s physical ideal, but he always knows exactly the right thing to say. I could see Deb think it over, and then finally relax as his words sunk in.

“Oh-kayyy,” she breathed, and giggled a little. “I guess. That it’s okay, I mean. I mean, of course it’s okay. It is okay, righ—mmf!”

That last part was me. To stop her hysterical babbling, I’d reached over and kissed her.

More specifically, I had taken one step forward, wrapped my hands around the sides of her face, stared deeply into her chocolate brown eyes, and pressed my warm lips firmly against hers, letting her hot breath flood my mouth. As per Master Stu’s standing command, I had full judgment to do whatever I felt best, as long as it did not directly contradict any of his other suggestions. And in my best judgment, what my friend needed to steady her nerves was a long juicy kiss. With tongue.

It was well received. And when it ended, a few minutes later, Deb’s breathing was much steadier. Rapider, with a bit of flush to her cheeks, but steadier.

“Well,” she grinned. “I guess the expression, ‘You took the words right out of my mouth,’ has taken on a whole new meaning, hmm?” We both giggled, and Master Stu chuckled.

“Deb, you ain’t seen nothing yet, to quote another old song title. Would you like us to demonstrate some of the things we’ve discovered we can do?”

She nodded, and I turned around to look at my master. My lover. I was pleased to see that my kissing therapy had had quite the effect on him. His black slacks were a little tight, a little below the waist. I just knew he had something special planned, and he didn’t disappoint me.

“Bee, do you remember the counting game we discussed in the shower? The one we decided to surprise Deb with?”

My eyes danced; I smiled with anticipation. “Mm-Hmm.”

“It’s time to play. Ready? One.”

Suddenly, I had the strangest urge to shake, to move, to dance. I actually heard the beat of my favorite club music. If I closed my eyes, I could almost imagine that I really was out on the dance floor, moving and grooving in front of dozens of hungry eyes. Yum.

“Two.” I turned it up a notch. Leaning forward, I let my tits shimmy underneath my pink halter top, while I ground my barely-clad ass in a tight circle. Teasingly, I hooked my thumbs into the top of the halter, easing it down to expose the top halves of my B-cup beauties. I could feel myself getting wet.

“Three.” Some force possessed me to cross my arms, reach down, and peel the halter over my head. Without embarrassment, I continued to dance to the throbbing beat, exposing my snowy white chest to Stu, Deb, and the imaginary crowd. I heard Deb inhale, and saw that she was watching me intently.

“Four.” Still grinding my ass, I slid the half-zipper down the side of my mini, and wriggled it over my hips until it dropped to the living room carpet. Deb’s eyes were glued to the pink triangle exposed between my smooth legs. Her nipples, under her yellow dress, were fully as erect as Master Stu’s cock, and easier to see through the thin material.

“Five.” I’m sure Deb had expected my panties to go next, but I’d managed to fool her. Instead, I took my right index finger, and began to gently tease and rub my crotch, right through the pink satin. At the same time, my left hand was busy pulling and twisting my pert red tit-caps. I didn’t bother to stifle my moaning, as my panties turned dark and spotty from my juices. What I didn’t expect was for Deb’s noises to match mine.

“Six.” At last, the moment we’d all been waiting for! My fingers slid easily under the side panels of my satin panties, drawing them down my legs without breaking the rhythm of my dance. Deb gasped at my hairlessness and obvious wetness; and when I glanced over at Master Stu, he was breathing hard, and smiling.

“Seven.” I was standing there, in just my high heels. Without the confinement of my panties, my womanly odors were released for all to enjoy. The thought had me reaching between my legs once again—only this time, my soft fingertips came into direct contact with my flushed and erect clit. Looking around, I noted that the man in my boat wasn’t the only thing to be flushed and erect.

“Eight.” I abandoned all pretense of dancing, simply allowing my hips to thrust, fingers pressing against my messy wetness. Of their own volition, my two longest fingers slid themselves in and out of my twat, allowing the heel of my palm to press directly against my throbbing clit. Closing my eyes, somehow knowing I wouldn’t—couldn’t—fall down, I gave myself completely over to sensation.

“Nine.” Squish. Squish. Faster. Faster. Faster, faster, faster, faster-faster-Faster-Faster-Faster-FASTER-FASTER-FASTER-FASTER—

I don’t remember hearing ‘ten.’ I just remember lightning, and wetness, and pleasure. And a loud keening noise, which seemed to go on for an impossibly long time.

“Stop.” My fingers stilled, my eyes opened, and the keening sound cut off, to be immediately replaced with a harsh panting. The rest of me caught up, and I realized that I’d been the source of that racket. I had just had the best solo orgasm of my entire life! I was sweaty, very happy, and not nearly as tired as I probably should have been.

Two other things immediately occurred to me. The first was that my fingers were still jammed deep inside my pussy; the other was that Deb had just witnessed a side of me that she had never seen before. I looked over at her, and sure enough, her eyes were glazed over with a mix of horniness and disbelief. I don’t think she realized that she was pressing both of her own hands into her crotch, right through her yellow dress.

I looked over at my lover. He said, just loudly enough for me to hear, “Go to her.” His fingers were picking at the buttons on his shirt, and the buckle on his belt.

Withdrawing my fingers, I stepped closer to my beautiful brunette girlfriend. I held my hand, still sticky with my juices, just under her chin. “Smell my arousal,” I offered, watching her breathe deeply. “It’s for you, Deb. Taste it.”

Her hands shot up, grabbing my wrist as if afraid I would withdraw the offer. Her tongue peeped out, just the tip dipping into my palm, gathering the tiniest bit of my thick girl-cum. She must have liked it, because the next thing I knew, she had devoured all four fingers up to their knuckles.

She sucked on my fingers and licked my palm, while my free hand stroked her beautiful brown hair. I let the hand wander down the back of her neck, tugging her collar over and off of one shoulder. With a sigh of contentment, she released my hand and wriggled her shoulders, directing my attention to the serious business of unwrapping her.

It didn’t take long. What I had thought was a bra turned out to be elastic support built into the cups of her dress. When I lifted her dress over her head, her proud C’s were released, to bounce softly before settling down.

Not that they stayed settled down for long. They shimmied as she slipped out of her yellow mules, and jiggled again as she wriggled out of her black and yellow zebra-print thong, exposing a tasteful, close-cropped dark brown stripe surrounding a wine-red wet gash. “Yum,” I couldn’t help but mutter. “A pussy sandwich. May I have a taste?” which caused her to giggle.

I heard my master chuckle as well. Looking behind me, I saw that he had taken off everything except his navy blue boxer-briefs. His moderate bulge looked very inviting, and I was torn about who to turn my attention toward first.

As usual, he solved my problem for me. “Why don’t we take our clothes, and our drinks, into Bee’s room? It’ll be a little easier to get comfortable, and we have some more surprises for you, Deb.”

“I can’t wait,” she replied, picking up her dress and thong, and slipping back into her mules. I grabbed my own clothes and the wine bottle, and we marched down the hall. We set the drinks on my dresser, and Deb borrowed a clothes hanger for her dress, while I stretched back onto my queen-sized bed. Plenty of room for the three of us, I thought.

Master Stu, however, had a different idea. He quietly whispered something in my ear, and I obliged him by laying back and spreading my arms and legs as if I was tied to the corners of the bed. In fact, I really believed I was bound spread-eagled, with some invisible and unbreakable cord. I twisted, testing the bonds; sure enough, they felt real, though surprisingly comfortable.

He turned to Deb, and said, “She’s all yours. Explore her, taste her, tease her; there’s nothing you can do to her that she wouldn’t want.”

But despite everything that she’d already seen and done, Deb was still a little hesitant, so I decided it was time to help her throw away the last of her inhibitions. I writhed and arched my back, slowly and rhythmically, deliberately exaggerating my movements. I wet my lips, moaning and humming my arousal, and watched her nipples stand up in response. My hips thrust sensuously forward, displaying the wet lips of my swollen pussy; her movements unconsciously mirrored mine.

Finally, when I could no longer stand to wait, I desperately uttered a single word. “Please.”

It was enough. Deb slid on top of me, her nipples grazing my thighs and then my belly, as her lips kissed their way up to my waiting mouth. Her arms slid underneath my back and around to cup my shoulders. Our lips pressed together, exchanging warm fluids. Both sets of lips, in fact; our pussies had instinctively fit together, and our lower lips were rubbing and thrusting against each other.

God, what incredible pleasure! My arms and legs were being held apart, preventing me from hugging Deb back, and completely exposing my hypersensitive clit. She was braced on her knees, merrily humping her pussy into my unprotected twat. Her nipples were tickling the lower halves of my tits, and her thrusts kept my own nipples scraping against her skin. And then there was the taste of her tongue, the lingering smell of our perfumes, the sound of her moans in my ear....

“Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Yeah. Fuck! Me! Yeah! Hah! FUCK! MAKE! ME! CUM!” I couldn’t help myself; the words tumbled out of my mouth, in perfect time with each eager thrust of my hips. We pressed against each other, harder and louder, no longer in control of our own actions, driven purely by pleasure and need. Even though I was the ‘bound’ one, Deb was just as caught up and unable to resist. I felt the climax coming, like an actual physical wave. Within seconds it reached me; all I could do was ride it out. My orgasm triggered hers; together we crested, muscles locked tight, our jammed-together twats quivering and vibrating, unconsciously prolonging the ecstasy…!

As we came down, I looked over Deb’s shoulder, and saw Master Stu fully naked. His beautiful cock pointed ever-so-slightly upward, while his right hand gently cupped his wine-red balls. I felt a delightfully wicked thrill—our performance had been as fun for him as it was for us! Catching his eye, I licked my lips and flashed him a look, wordlessly inviting him to join us.

Just as Deb began to catch her breath, she was treated to the pleasure of my lover’s hands rubbing and massaging her shoulders and neck. She thrust her shoulder blades up at him, humming her acceptance of his touch. After a minute or so, she scooted over to one side, allowing them both direct access to my willing body. I was played like a flute, as they both rained kisses and caresses all over my flushed skin. My nipples stood up like beacons, proving irresistible targets to their fingertips and mouths. Every time they pinched or nibbled at them, I yelped and twitched with uncontrolled desire. And every time I felt the tip of my master’s rampant cock brush up against my lower leg, I quivered helplessly, straining to be released so I could take it into my hands, or mouth, or willing snatch....

I lay there, perfectly poised between too-tired-to-climax and too-excited-to-relax, until Master Stu decided to raise the stakes. He leaned over and whispered, “Bee, my love, the next time I say, ‘now,’ I want your earlobes to become almost as sensitive as your nipples. You will enjoy having them caressed, licked, and nibbled; it’ll excite you. In fact, the more attention being paid to your ears, the more your arousal will grow. However, you won’t be able to reach an orgasm until I gently blow into one of your ears, and that orgasm won’t stop until I kiss you on the lips. As soon as I do kiss you, everything I’ve just told you will no longer apply, except that you will always enjoy it when I play with your ears. Even in public.”

He took a deep breath, and whispered, “Now.”

For a moment, nothing happened. Then his lips brushed the top of my ear, and a bolt of lightning traveled straight through to my clit! My hips bucked slightly, held back only by Deb’s weight laying on top of me, right breast to right thigh.

Then he did it again, grabbing the flesh of my earlobe between his soft dry lips, and worrying it gently back and forth. I felt my nipple swell inside of Deb’s mouth, and felt her let go of it, probably to look up and see what was happening. But all I could see was the inside of my eyelids, as my body succumbed to the white-hot pleasure.

I heard incoherent murmuring; in retrospect, it was probably my master inviting our lover to share in the torment. The next thing I knew, I heard, “nn, ooo, three!” and felt two long swipes of wet tongue, one on each ear.

I shrieked and my hips shot straight up. Only the bonds that (I still believed) were binding my ankles and wrists held me back from crashing through the ceiling. My pussy gushed; my clit throbbed. And as they nibbled, licked and kissed, to slightly different rhythms, I felt as if they were playing with my nipples, my clit, the small of my back and the backs of my knees all at the same time....

But I couldn’t come! I lay there, muscles locked in ecstasy, mouth open with incoherent, “ah, ah, ah,” sounds emerging. I could feel my nipples pushing up into the air, and my cunt lips clamping and releasing, forcing out gobs of sticky juice with each spasm. I felt the slick liquid run down the crack of my ass, soaking the sheets.

And I couldn’t do a damn thing to stop them. Not one fucking thing!

Just as it seemed I couldn’t possibly take another minute of this, I felt a finger on my clit, and a hot breath in my left ear. Before I could even fully register the sensations, I felt my hips lift up and my head tilt back, and I think I actually ejaculated! It felt like I was spraying girl-cum everywhere, I was so desperate for release.

It went on and on, longer than my climaxes usually did; but before it came close to reaching the point of pain, I felt my master’s lips nibbling on my lower lip. Instantly I relaxed, sinking into a semiconscious oblivion....

... Mouths were on my nipples, one suckling, one gently biting. I felt the weight of two bodies on my hips; the left one seemed to be somewhat heavier. The ceiling looked so pretty....

... Someone was sitting across my upper chest, her clit pressed into my mouth. It smelled wonderful; my tongue was laving it automatically, without any help from me. At the same time, I felt scratchy wet licks on the insides of my thighs. I heard two voices from far away, a feminine, “Hah, hah, hah,” and a masculine, “Nnn, nnn, nnn....”

... I was no longer bound; my muscles protested slightly as my hands cupped someone’s ass, forcing her delicious vulva deeper into my suckling mouth. The feminine noises rose in pitch, quickly and dramatically....

At last I came back to full consciousness, just in time to obey a command to roll onto my hands and knees and lift my ass into the air. Deb was underneath me; I could just about reach her breasts with my mouth if I stretched. I stretched; she moaned her appreciation.

In the meantime, I felt Master Stu position himself behind me. For a moment I thought he was going for my ass, and that would have been okay with me. But apparently he was a traditionalist; he wanted to go for a romp in the park, doggy style. And that was also oh—ohhh!—kayyyymmmm....

I lay suspended, my cunt being slowly filled and emptied from behind, the gentle motion being transferred to Deb’s sweet tits as I thrust against them with my mouth. Her hand had reached down, for the most part fondling herself, but occasionally reaching up to surprise me with a quick but loving rub of my clit. She seemed especially taken with the idea of feeling my master’s cock as it thrust in and out of my receptive channel. Eventually, she squirmed out from underneath us, and repositioned herself at the foot of the bed so that she could examine the phenomenon more closely.

At her urging, we both shifted forward, so that my head was resting on the bunched-up pillows. Then she reached down underneath, allowing her thumb and finger to close around Master Stu’s cock and press into my pouting lower lips. The sensation was amazing! Almost immediately, I felt my lover’s cock pumping with more enthusiasm, and I felt my seventh—ninth?—next orgasm getting ready to arrive.

She licked his balls, and that set it off! His spasms triggered mine, and then we all collapsed into a heap on the bed.

For a few minutes we just lay there, catching our breaths. Then Master Stu rolled over, looked at me, and said, “Bee, I release you until next time.”

I smiled. I think that surprised Deb the most; I think she still thought that I had done what I’d done against my will. She had a lot to learn!

“Mmm, that was wonderful. But next time, Stu m’love, either please don’t leave me stretched out so long, or tell me that I won’t feel any discomfort if it happens. My shoulders are still a bit sore.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, Bee. Here, let me make it up to you,” and I felt his strong hands on my back and neck, working out the last of the muscle kinks. Have I mentioned how much I love this man?

“Ooh, ahhmm, you are definitely forgiven, love.” I luxuriated in his touch, then turned my head to face Deb. “However, you are in trouble, young lady!” I scolded in a mock-stern voice.

“Me? Why? What did I do?”

“It’s what you didn’t do, silly!” I couldn’t even pretend to stay mad; I was having too much fun. “How come you didn’t actually fuck my boyfriend?” She blinked, speechless; that was probably the last thing she expected to hear. “Or did you, and I missed it?”

“N-no, I didn’t,” she stammered. “It just didn’t seem right, tonight, I mean. I mean, you guys just got together and all, and I wasn’t sure how far you wanted me to go, and I didn’t want you to be mad at me, an—mph! Mmmm….”

She was babbling again. Fortunately, I knew just how to take care of that. Our first womanly kiss outside of Stu’s special influence was just as hot, just as enjoyable as all the others, and I was in no particular hurry to let it run its course.

Finally, though, I broke it off. Looking her in the eyes, I smirked, “You have disappointed me, young lady. And the only way I can think of for you to make it up to me, is detention.”

“Detention?”

“Or whatever you want to call it.” I gestured to my—our—lover, who had been following this conversation, and the kiss, with some small interest. “Since he’s pretty much wiped tonight, I sentence you to a long hot shower and a good night’s sleep. And you’re not allowed to leave until you’ve fucked him in the morning.”

Then I added, “With my help, of course. Race you to the bathroom?”