The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Willing Submission

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including hypnosis, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and e-mail address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Chapter Two

I picked up all our clothes, of course. A good slave doesn’t leave a mess when she leaves a room, and besides, I was still getting a thrill out of doing simple chores. Not that I needed to be any hornier, of course. I was already squishing as I walked.

I stopped at my room long enough to put my clothes in the hamper—and to sneak in a few deep whiffs of my master’s musky scent from the pile I still held. Finally, realizing that the real thing would be even better, I hurried down the hall to where Master Stu had already found his camcorder.

“You’re beautiful, Bee. I hope you don’t mind....” he trailed off, uncertainly.

His concern was so touching. And his bashful excitement was such a turn-on! I smiled, as my erect nipples answered his question before I could even open my mouth.

I posed like a fifties pin-up girl, one hand on my hip, the other hand thrust straight up in the air, fingers dangling. And giggling. “How would you like me, my master my love?”

He thumbed the camcorder on. “Would it upset you to get on my bed?”

I giggled again. “Not at all.” And then I strutted—actually strutted!—over to his queen-sized bed. Glancing over my shoulder, I climbed onto it like a tigress, hands and knees. I turned around, stretched at the camera, and then rolled around and collapsed onto my back, exposing everything.

“Mmm, I’m so hot for you, lover,” I moaned, as one hand crept up to my chest, and the other headed down to my sopping pussy. I glanced over at Master Stu, and moaned again when I saw that his erection had started to return.

“Keep going,” he whispered, and I don’t think he realized that he’d said it out loud. But since he had, I took it as a command that had to be obeyed. Not that I would have minded in any case. Performing for my lover was making me even hotter!

My right hand grabbed for the closest breast, squeezing and smashing; first flicking the nipple, then pulling at it. My tits were still ultra-sensitive; the massage sent spasms from my chest through my belly to my gash, and really got my juices flowing. My left hand ground the heel of my hand into my demanding clit, while the three long fingers sank in as far as I could get them to go inside my dripping snatch. My head sank into the pillow, as my hips lifted and thrust at the air—and directly toward Master Stu’s camcorder.

The whole thing took less than a minute. My hair-trigger nipples had me cumming in less than fifteen seconds, while the orgasm itself lasted for about another forty-five. I gasped and moaned. A lot. I even screamed once. The upstairs neighbors probably heard that one. Slave Bee couldn’t have cared less. Slave Bee would have invited them to lick the sticky girl-cum that had flowed down the crack of her ass and onto the bedsheets.

When I finally came back down, hands and hips crashing onto the mattress, Master Stu told me to rest a bit and catch my breath. He went over to the closet, and returned with a metal tripod. As my breathing slowed to almost normal, I watched him set it up and attach the camcorder. His erection was full, pointing almost straight out, and bobbing slightly as he moved. My mouth watered and my pussy spasmed. I licked and sucked my own juices off of my fingers, not really surprised to discover that I wanted more.

After double-checking the height of the tripod, my lover turned to me, and I expected him to join me on the bed. But he surprised me again. “Bee? Would you mind, umm, well, tasting me?”

I grinned. “You mean, would I like to suck your erect, throbbing cock, Master Stu?” I blurted out. He gulped and nodded; his face turned three shades of red. “I’d be delighted, my love. Shall I come to you?”

“N-no,” he stammered as he walked over to the side of the bed. “I want to record this, if-f you don’t mind.”

Eagerly I sat up, wrapping my legs around the outside of his, ready to show him how much I didn’t mind. Slave Bee couldn’t mind doing anything her master wanted! I grabbed his soft, muscled ass with both hands as I let my mouth sink all the way down to the root. Because I was so short, my mouth was already at the right height; I didn’t have to bend over at all.

It was my first successful deep throat; hell, it was my very first attempt! It helped that my perfect man was fully average, and not super-well-endowed. As it was, I delighted in the smell, the taste, the velvety feel of his circumcised prick as I licked, sucked, plunged in and backed off.

Master Stu must have liked it too. The only reason he managed to last as long as he did was because it was his second firing of the evening. I had just swallowed and released his entire shaft for the sixth or seventh time, when I felt it expand, tense, and then explode! I’m proud to say I never even thought about backing off. Instead, at the first signal, I took in a deep breath and started sucking for all I was worth. Seconds later, I was rewarded with my dessert—warm, thick, salty, slightly bitter, and delicious! I encouraged a few more stray drops by stroking the underside with my tongue, and then gently sucked off the last little bit right from the tip, before reluctantly pulling myself away.

He reached over to turn off the camcorder, and then collapsed onto the bed beside me. We hugged and kissed, and then he asked, “I’m not complaining, mind you, but I do want to know. How do I turn you back to normal?”

“That’s easy, Master Stu,” I giggled, and kissed him again. “All you have to do is tell me.”

He thought about that for a moment. “Will the other you be mad at what we’ve done?”

“I don’t think so, my love. After all, she loves you as much as I do, even if she doesn’t do everything you ask.” It was kind of funny how Slave Bee was talking about her—I mean me—as if we were separate people. I guess, in a way we were.

“Will the ... special phrase keep working, every time I use it?”

I smiled. “I don’t see why it wouldn’t, my master my love. After all, it was her idea in the first place! Still, if you want to be absolutely sure....” I trailed off, giggling.

He laughed at that also. “Okay, let’s see.... Bee, from now on, every time you hear the phrase, ‘willing submission,’ you will return to this love-slave mode, and be completely unable to resist any reasonable command I give you. In fact, the idea of having to become my slave when I say your special phrase arouses you. While you are my slave, you have to obey me completely, though you always have the option to refuse to obey anyone else. Oh, and if I say the phrase, and it’s a bad time for you, you can always say to me, ‘Please reconsider,’ and if I don’t repeat the phrase right away, you’re off the hook, though you will have to make it up to me later. Clear enough?”

“Yes, Master Stu,” I whispered, trying to hide the sudden emotion in my voice.

“Then I release you.” He rolled back a bit, to give me room. After all, he didn’t really know what to expect. I’m sure he didn’t expect me to jump on him and hug him fiercely, tears rolling from my eyes.

“Oof! Whoa, Bee, it’s okay! It is okay, isn’t it?” he murmured, as he finally noticed my wet face.

“Oh, Stuart, you big lug!” I sobbed, then took a deep breath. “I love you, you know. Now more than ever!”

He hugged me back, at a complete loss for words. Men, I couldn’t help thinking. Even a sensitive guy like Stu sometimes has problems dealing with emotions. Finally, he whispered, “I’m not sure I understand.”

I grabbed his head and kissed him. Fiercely. “I—I gave you complete power over me. Total control. And, and, instead of abusing it, you gave me back the right to say no.”

Relaxing some, I laid my wet cheek against his scratchy one. His goatee tickled my ear, as I whispered into his. “You gave me the power to refuse you. I hadn’t even given me that choice. You proved that I can trust you. I’ll never refuse you now, you know.”

“Never?” he whispered back.

“Nuh-hope,” I half sobbed, half giggled. “And I’ll prove it.”

“How?”

“Easy, silly. Put me under again, and tell me to do something I’d never do.”

“Like eat sushi?” he grinned.

I giggled again. “Do we even have sushi in the house?”

“Well, no, but—” I cut him off by kissing him, rolling my body over so my naked pussy lay against his rounded stomach. My upper thighs pressed against his flaccid cock. Though maybe not for long—or maybe I just imagined that tiny little throb?

Reluctantly, I stopped kissing him. “C’mon, think of something. Please?”

“Okay, okay. Willing submission.”

Warm fog. Pure joy. Wanton lust. All in one shuddering breath. “What is it that you desire, my love?”

“Hmm. You wanted a test; here it is. Go outside, just as you are, knock on the upstairs neighbor’s door, and offer to do anything for the person who answers.”

He really didn’t expect me to do it. I could tell. I got up, and marched out of his bedroom, and down the hall, feeling my not-quite-convinced master three steps behind. Without so much as covering my naughty bits, I strode across to the front door, unlatched it, turned the knob, pulled it open—

“Stop! Close the door, Bee; I believe you.” I did as I was told, somewhat disappointed that I wasn’t going to be allowed to carry out his first command. All was forgiven, however, when I turned around, and saw that my actions had gotten my master all excited again.

“I guess we need a way to test your limits,” he mused (or lack thereof, I added silently), “that we’re both comfortable with. I know!” he smiled. “Bee, would you be willing to bring someone else into this?”

“Another woman, you mean?” I smiled back, knowing what he had in mind. He nodded soberly. I guess he still wasn’t sure how much I had given myself over to him. To satisfying his every desire.

“Did you have anyone in mind?” I asked, licking my lips. My other lips were getting moist, as well.

He let his breath out in a deep whoosh, then shook his head. “Do you?” he countered.

For the first time, I thought, honestly thought, about which woman I would want to be with, which one I would want Master Stu to be with. After a moment, I replied, “How about Deb?”

“Deb Collins? Your friend that you work with?” He liked the idea; I saw his cock twitch. “Do you think she would?”

“I think so.” I walked over to the phone. “May I have your permission to find out?”

At his nod, I dialed Deb’s home number. She picked up on the second ring; she had Caller ID.

“Bee? I didn’t expect to hear from you tonight. How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine, Deb.” We chatted about work and stuff for a bit; we were women, after all. Finally, though, “I have a question for you. It’s the reason I called, actually. Do you have any plans for this evening?”

“TV dinner and the Soap Opera channel. Why?”

“I was wondering if you’d like to join Mahhh—I mean, Stu and I this evening. After all, I do owe you a favor for covering for me today.”

I think her radar picked up on my meaning. And I don’t think she was offended, merely surprised. “You sure? I can be there in about an hour.”

“I’m sure. And take a little longer if you want. We’ve already eaten—several times.” No way she could miss the double meaning behind that remark!

“You—and Stu? I see. And me? Um, okay.” She swallowed, and took a deep breath. “I’ll be there around eight.”

“Eight it is, Deb. See you then. Bye.” I hung up and turned to my master. “We have about an hour and a half to get ready.” I sashayed closer, struck a pose, and leered at him. “Any ideas on how to get ready?”

As it turned out, my master had very definite ideas. They involved a long shower, all four hands, both mouths, and three orgasms (two of them mine). But by ten of eight, we’d managed to be dressed (of a sort) and waiting in the living room. Somewhere along the way, Stu had released me; he had wanted to make sure I was all right with what was about to happen. Our last orgasm (each) had been under my own free will. And I had enjoyed myself almost as much as when I was Bee the Slave.

And what I was wearing was also of my own choice. My tightest, hottest, black leather miniskirt and a hot pink halter top—my clubbing clothes. Hot pink satin panties and black leather fuck-me shoes. Pink lipstick and black eyeliner. And hard nipples.

By comparison, Stu was wearing simple black slacks and a pale blue button-up shirt. Black shoes, but no tie. Very casual, and very yummy. We sat together—snuggled, really—on the couch. On the table in front of us was a just-opened bottle of shiraz, and three glasses.

At five after, there was a knock on the door. Stu glanced at me, and I got up eagerly. Deb looked absolutely yummy, dressed to kill in a tight yellow dress that set off her brown hair and eyes. We kissed, cheek to cheek, and she murmured, “I hope I’m not overdressed. I, ah, wasn’t completely sure whether you were planning to go out or stay in.”

I’m sure my eyes twinkled. “Oh, we’re staying in, Deb.” I licked my lips, and heard her breath catch. “Yep. Definitely staying in.”

When I brought her into the living room, Stu was already standing, gentleman that he is. “Hello, Deb,” he said as he took her hand. “You look absolutely stunning.”

I almost laughed with delight as our soon-to-be lover blushed, cleared her throat, and said, “Um, thanks. It’s good to see you too, Stuart.”

“Please, call me Stu.” Still holding her hand, he led her over to the easy chair, and then crossed over to the sofa, where I had, generously, saved him a spot right next to me. I poured the first round of shiraz, and for the next minute or two, we sipped quietly, watching the fire and each other.

Finally, determined not to let the silence grow awkward, I said to Deb, “So? What do you think?”

“Um, about the shiraz? It’s good.”

“Thank you. But that’s not what I meant, and you know it.”

I had the pleasure of watching her blush again. It stood out starkly against her pale skin; I think she realized it, and blushed even harder. She was having difficulty coming up with words, so I decided to let her off the hook.

“I have a confession to make, Deb. I’ve been, well, attracted to you for a long time. And so has Stu. I hope that doesn’t offend you.” I held my breath; it could go either way, now.

And a moment later, I let it out, as she replied, “I, I kind of knew that. And it doesn’t offend me at all.” She took a deep breath and let out a shuddering sigh of her own. “I just wasn’t sure how to respond, that’s all. But I have a question. How long have the two of you been together? You never said anything to me, Bee, even up until yesterday.”

Stu wisely remained silent, letting me handle this. “That’s because we weren’t together, yesterday. This all kind of happened today.” I rubbed his arm, a gentle reminder of how happy I was.

“T-today?” Deb almost squeaked. She looked over at Stu, and then back at me. “Is that why you called in sick this morning?”

“Not exactly,” I replied. “Stu went in to work, as usual, and didn’t know anything was up until dinnertime. This was all me. Something, well, something unusual happened this morning.”

And with that, I launched into the quick version of the day’s events, with Stu injecting his comments and observations as needed. Through it all, Deb listened in shocked silence. But even with all the details I left out, she obviously understood enough of what I was saying. I was looking for signs of her arousal, and I wasn’t disappointed. Her breath had sped up, she was squirming a little, and I could just about make out her nipples, pressing through the yellow fabric and whatever bra she was wearing.

I concluded with, “...so, in order to prove the depth of my love and trust, I agreed to invite in another woman. Someone we both desired. You.” I paused a moment. “What do you think?”

“I, um, I don’t know. I mean, I’m flattered, I’m glad you asked, but, but, your relationship is brand new, and I feel a little bit like an intruder. Are you really sure you want this?”

“I’m sure,” I answered without hesitation, taking her hands in mine.

Behind me, I heard Stu softly add, “So am I. The real question is, are you comfortable with all of this, Deb? We both hope you are; but if you’re not, we won’t force it.”

She took a deep breath, swallowed, and seemed to come to a decision. “Y-yes. Yes. I guess I am. This has been a fantasy of mine for years. The threesome thing, I mean. Though the freaky mind control thing is kind of a turn-on, too. Does it really work?”

I kissed her, softly, on the lips. “You’re about to find out,” was my murmured reply.