The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When In Rome

Part 3

Juni was in a drugstore one afternoon looking at condoms when Pietra noticed her.

“Hi Juni.” the brunette said, “remember me? I’m Pietra.”

“Oh hi. How are you?,” Juni asked.

“I’m fine. How are you?", Pietra asked brightly.

“Um...couldn’t be better,” Juni said.

“I see you’re looking at condoms,” Pietra said.

“Yeah, I’m gonna buy some today,” Juni said.

“So you can score tonight! You go girl!", Pietra exclaimed.

“Thanks. I’m going to score the next four nights as well this week, before I go back to the US.”

“So is the lucky guy the one I saw you with the other night?,” Pietra asked.

“You bet,” Juni said.

Juni continued going through the condom boxes and came across one, but the words were written in Italian. She showed the box to Pietra and asked, “What does this say?”

“Let me see,” she said, “oh..it says ‘extra-strength’ “.

“Extra-strength. Great,” Juni said, “well Pietra I gotta go but it was great talking to ya. Gotta run!’

“Okay bye,” Pietra said.

“Bye,” Juni said and headed towards the counter to pay for the condoms. The clerk bagged them and she was out the door within minutes. Juni went back to her hotel via taxi and up to her room. Nero was in there (in his modern form-not as the emperor) watching TV. It was still new to him.

“Nero, look-I got these,” Juni said, opening the bag and pulling out the box, “these are condoms.”

“What are these for?,” he asked-curious.

“You wear one so I don’t get pregnant when we have sex.”

“You want to have sex with me?", Nero asked.

“Yes,” Juni said, “I’m ready.”

“Very good. I want to have sex with you tonight at sunset,” Nero said.

“Here?", I asked.

“Yes,” he said.

“Will I get to wear your laurel wreath?", Juni asked.

“Of course,” Nero said, “but not until sunset.”

“Okay,” Juni said-giggling, “until then.”

“Until then,” Nero said.

* * *

Evening 1:

At sunset, Juni and Nero (as the emperor) performed their first sex act in the hotel room, on the bed. They undressed, and Nero put on the condom just as Juni instructed him to, which was on his penis. Afterwards, they proceeded to make love:

Juni stroked Nero’s chest and they embraced lovingly. She put her lips on his chest and he opened his mouth for her. They shared a very deep kiss and he pressed his body next to hers. Juni felt his warmth. Nero’s arms were so strong..they kept her safe. He stroked her breasts and kissed her neck with his warm lips. She loved his kisses so much and whispered, “Please don’t stop.”

Nero glided his lips from her neck to her breasts, which he had stroked with his hands. Her breasts were very near to him now, and he could hear her moaning. That turned him on.

Nero stroked Juni’s right breast ever so gently, bringing on arousal from her as well as more moaning. The emperor now stroked her breasts with both hands and kissed her again. She said, “Oh Nero,” and he played with one of her nipples, causing her to moan like crazy. Juni starting writhing her body like a snake, with more moans coming from her lips. There was a surge going through her...a surge of intense energy. Juni felt like screaming out but merely moaned in pleasure.

Juni liked touching Nero’s body, and her moaning encouraged him to go on loving her. She was above him and he could see her breathing heavily and he touched her breasts with his lips because she came down to his face. Their lips merged into a long kiss...a never-ending kiss. Nero embraced her and she felt his warm arms around her back. Juni lay on her back and Nero was gently kissing and stroking her body. He softly kissed her neck and lips, and felt her body so close to his. Their tongues touched in a French kiss and he played around with her tongue. Her lips were wet and she put her hands to the edge of the bed. He felt her legs next to his and Juni opened her legs for him. Nero started to intrude her body causing Juni to moan, and this encouraged him again.

Juni’s hands clung to the edge of the bed as he intruded her. She felt so helpless and vulnerable. She could do nothing to stop him and nearly screamed out in pleasure. Nero softly pushed her and they both moaned now. He pushed her very slowly in this manner and came centimeter for centimeter into Juni. She was soft and wet now, and he liked it. Nero’s lips were kissing her breast by pushing her and she was very strongly aroused. He said, “Moan for me Juni,” and she did. She was so excited that she shook the bed. It was literally rocking as she shook.

Sometimes they hurried and sometimes they slowed down, but now they were both near the high point and were moaning and saying loving words. Juni held Nero with her legs and embraced him with her arms, and Nero pushed and held her tight. His pushes were wilder now and she liked it. Nero felt the strength by the embrace of her legs. The pushing was getting intense and their body heat was increasing. They were sweating and moaning at the same time, and the orgasm was slowly coming.

Nero felt that Juni was near the end. His pushes changed into calm water. He held on and saw in her eyes that her orgasm was coming now:another push from him and she would have it. Juni’s body was taken by four or five waves of love, but then he pushed her another time and then exploded into her. They moaned again and he lay next to her. Their heartbeats came down very slowly. He took her hand in his now and she closed her eyes. Juni was exhausted and wished to rest. Nero rested next to her, still holding her hand.

* * *

Evening 2:

Juni and Nero were fully clothed and she pressed her warm body to his. She felt his heartbeat and heard his soft breathing. She put her arms around his neck and heard him speak softly to her:

“Be my little baby, touch me with your soft lips on my neck.”

Juni kissed Nero’s neck gently and slid her lips down it. Nero’s hands could feel that she was shivering, and he went with one hand under her halter top and touched her skin. He took one of her breasts in his hand and she said in his ear, “Baby....ohhh that feels good...give me more.”

Her lips were trembling with excitement. They were hungry and begging to be kissed. She tried to calm them, but they were restless, wanting more and more to be kissed. Nero’s lips found hers and they kissed intensively. Juni took one of his hands and he felt her breathing and heartbeat, and with the other hand, Nero stroked Juni’s upper body and she began to moan softly, and slowly more and more heavily. She felt his warm strokes on her skin, and somehow she felt very secure. She continued to moan and Nero quieted her lips with more of his kisses. He played with her lips and came closer to her. Her lips were wet and hungry for his kisses.

The emperor touched Juni’s breast again and she moaned as a response to his touching her. Juni stroked Nero’s face and soft hair, and he was whispering erotic things in her ear.

They got on the bed and she was next to him; he took off her halter top and she closed her dark eyes. Nero began to kiss her neck and came down to her beautiful breasts. Juni was moaning louder and said, “Nero, make me weak.”

He touched her breasts with his warm hands and he kissed them and sucked her nipples. The sucking was very intense, to the point where they were sore. Then Nero licked them with his warm tongue and she moaned in pleasure, opening and closing her eyes to enhance the experience. His tongue loved her nipples, and he not loved not only playing with them but sucking her breast as well. Nero liked to hear her moan when he did this, and he held her hand all of the time.

End of Part 3