The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

When In Rome

Part 2

Juni was in her hotel room getting ready for her first intimate evening with Nero. Since it was freezing in the city, she dressed very warmly, wearing a jacket, scarf, hat and mittens. She phoned a cab and went downstairs to wait for him.. The cab arrived and took her to the Colosseum. When she got there, it was a gorgeous sunset evening. In fact, it was completely heavenly. The cool air didn’t bother her, as she was bundled up. Then she heard a voice:

“Juni”.

She turned around and saw Nero.

“This time we’re alone,” the emperor said.

“So we are,” Juni said.

There was a silence and then Nero said, “Juni, look at me. Relax and look into my eyes. Look deep into my eyes. Relax.”

She looked into his eyes and he said, “Very good. Completely relaxed...look deep within my eyes. Look further into my eyes. Even if you wanted to, you couldn’t look away. Look further into my eyes. Always deeper...always deeper.”

At this point , Juni could do nothing else. She could only look into Nero’s eyes. He had practically hypnotized her.

“Juni, can you hear me?", he asked.

“Yes,” she softly said.

“Juni, you only hear my voice. You hear only of me. Obey me fully...do everything which I say.”

“Yes Nero,” she softly said.

“Close your eyes,” the emperor said.

Juni closed her eyes and Nero made passes with his fingers over them and also placed his fingers on her soft, full lips. Then he stroked her face and neck. Juni’s lips were so inviting to Nero, and he knew that he would taste them soon enough. It wouldn’t be long.

“Juni, when I count to three you’re going to open your eyes and wake up, but you’ll still be relaxed. However, when you wake up, you will let me kiss you,” Nero said.

“I will let you kiss me,” Juni sleepily said.

“Very good,” he said, “when you awaken, you will remember this.”

“I will remember this.”

“Now I will awaken you. One. Two. Three,” Nero said.

Juni opened her eyes and remembered her posthypnotic suggestion. Nero, on the other hand, didn’t waste any time. He held her shoulders firmly and kissed her lips. Juni felt his lips on hers. The kiss was brief but for Nero, it was satisfying.

The moistness of the kiss was on Juni’s lips as well, but a few seconds later she put her arms around Nero’s neck and pressed her lips to his. They shared deep, passionate kisses and couldn’t keep their hands off of each other. This intimacy lasted half the night until the two heard numerous voices. There were people coming into the Colosseum setting up equipment to stage a midnight rock show, and the two promptly scurried off because they didn’t want to be seen. They managed to go to a private area and Nero said, “Juni, I want out of the Colosseum. Perhaps I can change my form to that of a modern-day young man, and it would be easier for us to continue this relationship.”

“Okay,” Juni said, “do it.”

In a few minutes, Nero changed his form and before Juni stood a handsome, white Italian that looked nothing like the Roman emperor. After he changed his form, Nero said, “Once we’re out of the Colosseum and in a safer place, I’ll change back to my other form.”

“Okay,” Juni said, “Now let’s act like everything’s normal. Ready, go!”

The two came out of hiding and walked among the people as if everything was normal. They left the Colosseum a short time later and Nero asked, “Where’s a safe place for us?”

“My hotel room of course,” Juni said-grinning.

* * *

When they got to the hotel room Juni said, “Nero, I’m exhausted. Let’s get some sleep. We’ve had a very long night.”

She started to undress and Nero was amazed. Not only did he see her naked for the first (but not the last) time, he was amazed at her body. It was sexy! The emperor, on the other hand, had changed back into his original form and also undressed. Soon both were down to the underwear and afterwards, they climbed into bed, got under the blanket, and slept.

* * *

The next evening, when Juni and Nero (who had taken on his other form) were out, Juni ran into Gen’s friend Pietra, who introduced herself. Pietra said, “I saw you at the Colosseum with Nero a couple of nights ago.”

“You saw us?", Juni asked.

“Yes. Very few people can see him, and you and I are some of them.”

Pietra was unaware that Nero was listening to every word. She continued, “Nero is quite the seducer. I should know, because I’ve encountered him before. Juni, I’ve heard stories about other women being seduced by him as well. I can tell you right off that I’m one of those women. He’s even used hypnosis on us.”

“No way!", Juni exclaimed-surprised, “for real?”

“Yes,” Pietra said, “in fact, you should be extremely careful. You could be the next one.”

“Umm..thanks Pietra,” Juni said-slightly uncomfortable. How she wished she had told her this much earlier!

“No problem. Well, gotta run now but remember what I said,” Pietra said.

“I will,” Juni said.

The Italian hurried off and Juni turned to Nero.

“Is all of this true?", she asked-annoyed.

“Yes, it is,” Nero said, “but Pietra talks too much. She isn’t very bright.”

“What about all the others you supposedly seduced?", Juni asked.

“They’re all the same,” Nero said, “just like Pietra.”

“Gee Nero, maybe we shouldn’t sleep together after all,” Juni said, “I mean, after what Pietra said.”

“No, Juni. Look at me. Look into my eyes.”

“Nero, I don’t want to be hypnotized again.”

“I’m not going to do that,” Nero said, “but I want you to look at and listen to me.”

“Okay,” Juni said.

“Juni, those women mean nothing to me. You’re different.”

“How?", Juni asked.

“Well, judging from your accent, you’re not from Rome.”

“No, I’m from America. I’m just in Rome on vacation.”

“You’ll go back to America and I’ll probably never see you again,” Nero said.

“True,” Juni said, “I have a life there.”

“Well Juni, have you ever been with a man intimately?", Nero asked.

“Yes, but I’m still a virgin.”

“You’re a virgin?", Nero asked.

“Yes. If I had sex, you would be my first,” Juni said, “but I’m still not sure that I should.”

“Would you at least think about it?", Nero asked.

“Of course,” Juni said.

“Juni, how long will you stay in Rome?", Nero asked.

“Five more days,” she said.

“Five days!", Nero thought, “the pleasure will be intense! I must have her!”

Nero would soon get his wish.

End of Part 2