The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Have you ever gone to the edge and wanted to look over.
Wanted to look at the abyss.
Wanted to see the abyss; to see if it looks back.
If you do; If you dare; if you look; do not stare to long and do not blink.
The abyss doesn’t blink, and when you do; it can take you.
Amaranth — Once you know, you never go back.

We are the Abyss chapter 9.

This chapter is dark.

Much darker than the previous ones.

Please be warned that it contains torture.

Amaranth.
* * *

“Just keep still.” Fran told James Friday night as he nursed her. He lay flat on the bed, wrists, ankles, throat and eyes covered with handkerchiefs indicating he was not to move them or try to peek.

“Mmm.” He mumbled around the nipple in his mouth as he felt weight shifting on the bed. Indicating that Virginia had decided to get curious again. Then a third and a fourth nipple were offered, the latter two giving no milk, just pleasure, since they are Virginia’s.

“That was...” James was saying when another handkerchief settled over his mouth so he let himself go silent and simply wait. In a minute, he felt delicate hands exploring his body. They traced muscles and teasing him with lightly dragged fingernails.

“Shhh.” He heard Virginia say as he felt himself stroked erect. His determination not to move and scare Virginia makes him react strongly to her engulfing his erection. It magnified the feeling as her tongue glided along him, rubbing and compressing. With the motion of her head, it provided an undulating feeling of movement. That feeling brought him to climax far quicker than he was prepared for. A low sound escaped him when he felt himself gently bitten as he ejaculated. What feels like moments later, it happened again when the teeth move. The giggle of delight from Fran finishes unsettling him. He no longer knows what is happening with his world.

* * *

“It’s not much but you are welcome to use it as long as you need.” Simon told Sara gesturing around his large tree house.

“Thank you sir.” She replied from long habit.

“You are not a domestic anymore.” Simon told her firmly, “I know it will take a while to adjust to that, but you are free. You don’t have to stay here, this is just an offer. I told my parents you just went through a big trauma that you aren’t allowed to talk about to us, just your shrinks.”

“You are sure this is OK?” Sara asked, looking at the floor.

“Look up at me please and yes, it is fine.”

“I am sorry.” She said looking up at him an effort, “I know I am not a domestic anymore, but the habits are long ingrained, and they felt so good for so long.”

“You’ll adjust.”

“I am not so sure.”

“You will. Now the bed is rather simple, but you have a microwave, a mini fridge, some lighting, and the laptop is hooked up via WiFi for now. I’ll be running wire out here, but for now it is just wireless. I’ll be running cable TV out as well.”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“The rear door to the garage is unlocked and will remain that way so you can use the outside washroom. It has a crude shower. The washer and dryer are available as well, just try to coordinate using them.”

“Thank you.” Sara said, sitting on the bed so heavily that she may as well have fallen despite staying upright.

“It will take time, let it.”

“I will try.”

“Good enough for now.” He said closing the door as he stepped out, leaving her alone with her thoughts. She was sure that they were her own for the first time in many years.

“Any further changes with Virginia?” Anna asked as James found a more comfortable spot in the hot tub recently added to his back yard.

“No real changes, she just sometimes joins Fran.” James groaned, “Likes being nursed while Fran rides me. She spent the one night curled into me and then went back to her cot. Hasn’t gone down on me again, but shows no hesitation about being nude around me, as always.”

“Could it have been an experiment on her part?”

“I think so, that’s my impression anyway.”

“How is Fran doing?”

“Her, great. She finally decided to back off some, I actually get to sleep every night now so I am finally getting enough. She was so intent on Virginia knowing I was sated that I thought she was going to kill me.”

“She is an intense person.” Anna agreed with a grin, “Joining us changed nothing about that part of her.”

“How much are you guys into my head, really?” James asked.

“Just enough to monitor the situation.”

“No offense, but bullshit.”

“None taken, what seems to be the problem?” Anna asked.

“I’m not as smart as you are, I know that now. Not as social either, but I am far from stupid.” James said accusingly, “I have, however, noted that when Vee and I do our swim time we have guests. Girls from school are there watching.”

“And?”

“And some, hell most, of those girls have never spoken to me before this. Now they are looking at me and seeing me. Not the nerd or geek I’ve always been to them, but actually seeing me.”

“You saved Vee. You are taking care of her. Your chaperones look good enough to eat and by now everyone knows they sleep in your room in a curtained off area in case Vee wakes in a nightmare again.”

“Either I am being unclear or you are evading the question, why are they actually seeing me all of a sudden?”

“You have proven yourself in the most undeniable way.”

“You did something to me, something more than you told me.” James accused.

“We told you that we needed to help you.”

“Why am I able to keep up with Fran sexually? I should be half dead.” James asked lowly, “Instead I am feeling fine, in fact, better than fine. I feel great, nearly bursting with energy. School work was always easy, but now it is even simpler. I could believe me being happy from all the sex, but I am also surviving said sex easily and drawing the eyes of girls who have never deigned to notice me before. So what did you do?”

“Be at the arcade tonight at six.” Anna said rising, “I promise you some answers then.”

“I’ll be there.” James promised as she walked away.

“This is Dara.” Simon said, introducing Anna to the wild, yet frightened looking woman sitting silently in the corner of the room, “And Dara is bad girl.”

“James and Virginia will be here soon.” Anna said while looking the woman over. Were it not for the coldness of Dara’s eyes, she could very good looking. At five ten her pale brunette hair outlined eyes with just a hint of an epicanthic fold. The narrow nose went with the softer cheekbones and dainty chin below unsmiling lips that went from center to center of her eyes. Thin shoulders spoke of more Asian ancestry than showed in her face, as did the C cupped breasts unhidden by the form fitting fluorescent orange spandex shirt. Matching pants outlined thin legs without a clear musculature or proper definition. Taken all together, it gave the appearance of an upside down traffic cone, and her eyes had all the humanity of one.

“Good, because this is going to be extreme but necessary.” He noted sadly, “We need to be sure of who this one is.”

“I still don’t understand why.”

“Read through this while we wait.” Simon said, holding out a clipboard.

“Oh my god!” Anna exclaimed minutes later, “She was in charge. She did that to Virginia? Why?”

“Answer the question Dara.” Simon ordered.

“Fuck you asshole, when I get loose I’m gonna…” Dara was saying when Simon rose and approached her. As he did, her face paled as she stiffened, sliding out of her chair. Anna stared as Dara’s arms from shoulders to her elbows go straight out, though her forearms and hands keep moving. Her legs spread wide while her head positions itself so she looks straight toward the ceiling with her mouth half open.

“What the?” Anna asked seeing Dara’s forearms, hands, toes and eyes moving, but not the rest of her.

“It’s called a compliance rig.” Simon explained standing over Dara. She glared at him with her eyes while her body waited, open and inviting, “She designed it for non mind control based control of just the body. Flip to the last section.”

“Jesus.” Anna whispered in shock. The compliance rig is based on pace maker technology re-purposed in very specific ways. Hair thin wires run under the skin to several dozen nerve junctions. Capillary tubes also run to many of them allowing Novocain or some other nerve deadener to be injected onto the junction directly. It can paralyze her arms, legs, neck or jaw at the push of just two buttons. Other options require configuration. A single button push can also make her quadriplegic from her collar bones down so that she could still breathe, but not move anything at all. Her breathing can be controlled as can her pulse. Either can be stopped and restarted at will.

“If she gets within six feet of a controller then her body does this. If she gets more than thirty feet away she stops breathing, more than fifty and her heart stops. It restarts as the controller approaches.” Simon said grimly, “She was equipped with one to interrogate her because she is protected against all the usual mind-control interrogation methods. Mindy had an extra bit added at the end of surgery though.”

“Extra bit?” Anna asked, staring.

“Watch.” Simon said while pushing a button. Moments later Dara’s body quivered involuntarily and it looked like she wet herself, then Anna could smell it was something else, “It’s not a real orgasm. She knew how to force the guys to ejaculate with something like the normal feedback. Mindy knew how to do the same to a woman.”

“Ughh.” Anna said closing her eyes in disgust.

“That’s new.” James quipped as he, Virginia and Fran entered the office.

“Virginia.” Simon said turning to her, “Do you recognize this woman?”

“Dah Rah.” Virginia hissed, retreating into the opposite corner.

“Vee?” James asked.

“This is Dara.” Simon said stepping away from her.

“Dara?” James asked as Fran simply stared.

“We believe she was the one in charge of interrogating Virginia.” Simon said offering the control he is holding to Virginia, “She has been equipped with one of her own devices, a compliance rig wired into her that directly triggers nerves. It takes control of her body away from her. Virginia, is this the woman who interrogated you?”

“Ess.” Virginia said as her hand snaked out to grab the remote. Then she turned to Dara who had just regained her feet. Virginia smiled as she pressed several buttons in rapid succession, “No breathe.”

“Vee?” James asked, stunned by the amount of rage-driven coherence in Virginia’s eyes.

“Kneel.” Virginia ordered mechanically, giggling when Dara finally stopped clawing at her own throat and complied, “Breathe now.”

“Vee?” James asked again, stunned by the vehemence, and startled that she seemed to know what all the buttons on the remote did.

“Put. In. Port a bull.” Virginia said one syllable at a time, “Baa Dee Gul oo, wy ard up.”

“Um…” James mumbled, realizing Virginia had been put in a portable version of a rig like Dara had been equipped with.

“Keep.” Virginia laughed.

“What?” Simon asked.

“Thank you.” Virginia said to Simon.

“Umm…” Simon mumbled.

“Now we are going to have a conversation.” Virginia dead panned in a decent copy of Dara’s voice. Dara herself paled.

“Splay.” Virginia said smiling and laughing as she pressed another series of buttons on the remote. Dara was returned to her former position on the floor. Once Virginia was sure it was working, she went to a first aid cabinet and grabbed the EMS bag hanging under it.

“Vee?” James asked, but like everyone else he simply stared without interfering.

“Mine.” Virginia hissed with a smile as she knelt over Dara. Her attempts to struggle are in vain because her body is not her own right now. James is silent watching as the normally semi-catatonic Virginia expertly positions an odd looking bent tool with attachments in Dara’s mouth while staring the woman in the eyes. Moments later, she starts pushing in a tube and then pulls the tool out leaving Dara intubated.

“What the hell?” Fran asked staring in shock at the wide eyes of Dara. She had half choked during this but was unable to move or resist because the compliance rig had locked her body in place.

“That was unexpected.” Anna said softly. She recognized what Virginia had done. Dara now had a breathing tube in place between her vocal cords making any noise or cry for help physically impossible.

“Stay.” Virginia laughs at Dara as she goes to the desk. The third drawer yields a pair of hand cuffs and a smile. The moment a button press release Dara, Virginia rolls her over, cuffing her hands behind her back before she can recover. Rolling her back over Virginia grabs another piece from the EMS bag and places it over the end of the breathing tube then looks into the eyes of the now handcuffed and very wide eyed woman. Virginia smiles sweetly, “Breathe steady.”

“Umm, Virginia?” James asked hesitantly.

“You fuck toy.” Virginia said copying Dara’s voice again as she pulled Dara to a sitting position, “I talk, you fuck, we have lots of fun.”

“Holy crap.” James whispered as Dara gave a panicky wheeze, which was her only sound now. Her eyes could get no larger.

“Thank oo.” Virginia chirped to Simon and Anna.

“You’re welcome?” Simon said softly, half question, half answer. Only when Virginia asked for a burkha does he understand.

“Vee? What are you doing?” James asked once Dara has been covered from head to toe. Only her eyes, still wide and panicky, are visible when Virginia is done.

“Do you understand?” Virginia asked Dara while holding her thumb over the breathing tube.

“Good girl.” Virginia laughed, pressing a button on the remote. She smiled as a shudder rocked Dara.

“You are fuck toy. I talk. You fuck. You be good Property.” Virginia stated while still covering the tube, releasing it only when Dara finally nodded agreement calmly instead of desperately.

“Bring her.” Virginia said, tossing the remote to Fran.

“Sure. Meet you in the car?” Fran asks.

“Car good.” Virginia said sounding more like herself.

“Car it is.” Fran said, motioning Dara out ahead of her. Still wide eyed and terrified, but forced to control her breathing by the constriction Virginia placed on the end of breathing tube. Dara followed Fran through the crowd in the arcade unable to scream for help, or even make a sound. Afraid to make a scene because she was terrified of Virginia having the slightest excuse to stop playing by the UCA’s rules, Dara was lead quietly through the crowds.

“Hode pease.” Virginia said, collapsing against James the moment the door closed. James guided her to a corner where Virginia held him close, clasping his hand to her breast, holding it there for comfort as she croons softly for several minutes before falling asleep.

“That was completely unexpected.” Simon said breaking the silence.

“That was terrifying to watch in a way I don’t have words for.” James said, still holding Virginia who is now snoring lightly.

“I think we can consider her identity confirmed.” Anna quipped.

“Yeah.” Simon quipped back.

“Is that mattress still in the other room?” James asked, referring to the room where he faced his demons.

“This way.” Anna said rising and motioning.

“Thanks.” James said, picking up Virginia as he rose. Following Anna he contemplated what he had just witnessed.

“Sandra.” Anna said, summoning a woman in the break area, “Over watch on Virginia please. Let us know when she wakes.”

“No problem, business is slow today anyway.”

“Thank you.” James said to Sandra after he placed Virginia on the mattress and closed the door softly behind him.

“Not a problem, you don’t get much of a break with her do you?”

“No.” James admitted.

“Junk food palace in the food court delivers if you’re hungry.” Sandra said, “I was deciding what I wanted for lunch. I can get you something as well if you like.”

“Thanks, whatever’s cheap and quick.” James said sighing.

“Go play some games in the arcade. I’ll have someone find you.”

“Thank you, I’ll be a few minutes though. I need to go back.”

“I’ll be here and I will tell her where you are.”

“Thanks again.” James said, following a silent Anna back to Simon.

“What do we tell the alliance?” Simon asked as they sat.

“That we verified her as the interrogator.” James sighed.

“Any idea what Virginia has in mind?”

“None, what do I do?” James asked.

“Play along. This is by far the most interactive she has been.”

“I know it, and it was scary. She put that tube in like a pro.”

“Nice to know the EMS and other info implanted along with the controls is intact.” Anna commented.

“Very intact.” James agreed, “How far do I play along?”

“As far as Virginia wants to go I guess.” Simon said, “We can’t interrogate Dara the way we want to, she has too many controls and too much conditioning. The best person we know of to work with someone like her, Jim, just died.”

“That was freaky watching him.” James said, referring to Jim, “He took measurements like he was fitting those girls for clothes, had them do some dance routines. Then he seemed to know like almost everything about them.”

“Like I said, the best person to take her to is gone now. Until we have a replacement, we either hold onto her, or dispose of her, and I am not making that call.”

“Let’s see what Virginia does.” Anna interjects.

“You think she has more in mind than torturing Dara?” Simon asked.

“Yes, and would anyone really blame her if she simply wanted to spend some quality time returning the level and type of attention she once enjoyed?” Anna asked smiling.

“I wouldn’t!” James said, retreating to the arcade to play games.

“You really think she has a plan beyond punishment?” Simon asked as the door closed behind James.

“Yes, I do not know what it is, but I am convinced it exists.”

“Ok, we’ll play it your way for now.”

“Thank you Simon.” Anna said smiling.

“I’ll have Sandra play chaperone until he and Virginia get home.” Simon said, getting up and returning to his desk.

“I’ll have Fran take Dara now and arrange a spot.” Anna agreed, also getting up.

“Thank you.” Simon said as he opened up graphs on the computer.

“We have people to do that stuff you know.” Anna quipped.

“I know, but analyzing the play stats for the games is a nice distraction right now.”

“The arcade is for laundering money silly, we don’t care about the hourly stats on the games or any that other stuff.”

“It makes a nice distraction.” Simon repeated, “And right now I need the distraction.”

“You could always do some quality control with some of the girls, you know.” Anna laughed.

“I need to think, not render myself unable to.” Simon groused with a smile.

“I’ll check in later and let you know how things go with Virginia.”

“Thanks.” Simon said to her back as he pulled up the next chart, “Now why is just this one driving game always so popular?”

“Time to go.” Sandra said, breaking into James’s zone in the driving game.

“Already?” He asked, giving up hope of getting the zone back. He left several game credits on the machine for some lucky soul.

“It’s after seven.” Sandra told him as he stared at Virginia. She seemed to be unusually focused.

“I take it someone has a plan?” James asked looking at the pair of EMS bags like the one used earlier that Sandra carried. Virginia carried a smaller one as well.

“So she said.” Sandra nods towards Virginia.

“Let’s go see.”

“Reh dee?” Virginia asked the two men and three women James found waiting in his living room.

“Sandra I believe?” The shortest man, who looked about sixty but without any gray hair, asked.

“Yes I am, and no, I don’t know what Virginia’s plan is.” Sandra answered, “However this is Dara, the woman who tortured Virginia for thirty plus hours attempting to break her conditioning. Since you can’t interrogate Dara, I have no problem letting Virginia here have some fun.”

“We were asked to be witnesses but we were not told of what.”

“Then stay silent and just watch.”

“Ou bee re dee to…” Virginia said to James then stumbles to a stop.

“Vee.” James said softly, “I want you to try an experiment for me. I want you to say it backwards like this. Backwards saying, to do, I want of you. To try this you, I desire.”

“That’s?” Sandra mumbled.

“I’ve been studying what gives Vee problems and correlating the taser burns on her head.” James said.

“Control of me, show it you must.” Virginia said softly smiling, “Force me when time, desired of you it is, needs be it does.”

“Better, but why do I need to show control?”

“Real, shown, understood by her it must be.” Virginia grinned, “This be, by my will, done.”

“Do you want me to stop you when you have gone too far?”

“Ess, much so, very.”

“Anyone know what she has in mind?” James asked.

“I’m not telling.” Sandra said flatly, “I gave my word.”

“OK, for now.” James relented.

“I will let you know when.” Sandra said firmly, “Until then, just play along, she has a plan.”

“Guide you, Sandra will.” Virginia interjected as she closed her eyes for a moment.

“Ok.” James said. Motioning Virginia ahead, he followed her and the rest followed him.

“Do you want to play a game?” Virginia asked Dara, mimicking her voice once more. The terrified woman is once more in just her orange spandex suit. Virginia’s voice was perfectly clear, and her eyes focused, but James could see how much this effort was costing her, and how eager she was to pay that price.

“How about a game of checkers?” Virginia asked in response to the panicked wheeze as Dara’s body once more splayed her arms straight out and spread her legs. While Virginia was speaking, James noticed Sandra take the remote for Dara’s compliance rig from Fran with an anticipatory smile and then Fran shifted position.

“You can be blank and blue.” Virginia said, pulling a taser from her small bag. Dara’s body was locked in place by the compliance rig. The tube in her throat silenced her. She was unable to effectively resist or even make more than a wheezing sound as Virginia placed the taser against her toes, then fired it on them one at a time. Dara’s body convulsed as best it could with each shock. Then Virginia shifted to each toe on the other foot and then her fingers, switching hands. Once done with that she returned to Dara’s ankles and began again.

“Do you remember this game?” Virginia asked the wide eyed, sweating woman under her. A rapid wheeze was Dara’s only possible answer. James recognized that the taser hits were short, lasting only a moment, less than a second each. They left small red welts he recognized. Virginia’s body had been covered with them when he found her.

“A stinging we will go. A stinging we will go.” Virginia laughed with glee as she gave back the torture to her torturer. James also noticed that Fran had shifted to where Dara couldn’t see her. Fran held a stop watch and was using sign language to give time readouts, providing a rhythm he belatedly noticed that Virginia was keeping.

“High ho ah tazy oh, a stinging we will go.” Virginia sang as she proceeded. Now James finally noticed that Sandra had both the bags that she brought open and was preparing a selection of syringes outside of Dara’s line of sight.

“Good night Gracy.” Virginia suddenly said, breaking her pattern. She placed the taser over Dara’s heart and pulled the trigger. Dara stopped breathing and started losing color. James is held in place by shock, but noticed Fran still counting.

“And go.” Sandra said moments after James saw Dara’s eyes go soft. Fran continues to count down as Sandra moved to Dara and closed her eyes. Then the strangest thing happened, Sandra hands Virginia a syringe and begins calling out a string of alphabet soup. Fifteen approximately 1cc injections go into Dara at familiar feeling points. Then they place Dara back just as she was and Sandra makes more preparations at the bags.

“Good morning Gracy.” Virginia laughed as Sandra pressed a button on the remote causing Dara to twitch and resume breathing. The look in her eyes, as something returned to them, was something James wished he had never seen, but a part of him recognized. He had seen that look before, on the faces of Leah and Tia, and suddenly he knew part of what is coming.

“That wasn’t so bad now was it?” Virginia asked. James notices the first sign of her tiring.

“How many times Dara? How many times did you kill me?” Virginia asked sounding gradually wilder as she repeated herself.

“That was.” Virginia finally laughed as she fired over Dara’s heart again, “Die bitch!”

“Virginia KNEEL!” James yells the instant Sandra motions him to intervene. Dara’s last sight was of Virginia involuntarily kneeling silently and going still as James moved to her.

“And go.” Sandra said in response to Fran’s continued counting.

“Let her go now.” Sandra orders when Fran signals.

“Virginia, unfreeze.” James said. Then more shots are given to Dara when they flipped her over, and more when they flipped her back. A supply hose was hooked from her breathing tube to a machine that looked like it belonged in an ICU.

“We need silence for about a minute, maybe two.” Sandra explained just before Dara’s chest once more rose and her body twitched. The eyes that open moments later are vacant, and her face remains that fake-looking relaxed.

“We’re good, grab the spider.” Fran said almost three minutes later.

“On it.” Sandra said as both women get busy. Moving Virginia out of the way, James simply watches, fascinated, as they work. A stretchy spider web skull cap with electrodes is put on Dara. Some part of James told him that it was an EEG cap. Then Sandra gently inserted a tiny acupuncture needle through each of the numbered nodes.

“IV is in.” Fran said as she finished placing one on each of Dara’s arms.

“Ear buds online.” Sandra said after placing what look like hearing aids in Dara’s ears.

“Notch analysis done, meds going in now.” Fran said, injecting a series of small amounts into the IV tubes.

“She’s stable, pull the tube.” Sandra said minutes later. James is horrified by Sandra simply pulling firmly on it until it comes out with a hollow sucking sound. Dara, however, simply coughs softly and then resumes breathing normally.

“You have the scripts you want ready?” Fran asked Virginia.

“Ess, seven baker, three gamma with supplied identity lock.” Virginia answered stumbling verbally with several restarts, though her eyes remained bright.

“On it, here.” Fran said, handing James a tablet.

“Go in another room.” Sandra explained, “Read through the texts twice in your normal voice. It will begin recording when you start. When you get to the second part, read along with the bouncing ball, go through it twice again.”

“Ok.” James said taking the tablet and retreating. In the hall he began reading the texts which appeared to be a mix of random words and bad poetry. Reading it all over and over left him tired in a way he can’t find words for.

“We’re ready.” Interrupted James’s nap a while later as Fran called him back in.

“Oh wow.” James muttered, staring at Dara. She was back exactly as she was, breathing tube and all. Virginia knelt beside Dara where she had been when Dara lost consciousness.

“The whole scene will restart with you yelling at Virginia again just as before. You will then grab the remote and release the lock on Dara. When you do a surge adrenalin and a few other additions will be administered.”

“Ok.” James said, realizing he had dozed longer than he thought, it was nearly midnight.

“The goal here is for her to end up with these vibrators in her.” Sandra explained pointing to the collection of items beside Dara, “She will also need to be in these wrist and ankle cuffs.”

“You have a script for me?” James asked, too disturbed to really think about all this.

“No, we need you to dip into the darkness for this. We know you have it, use it. Any routine we make has a large chance of tripping the wrong alarms in her.”

“Wrong alarms?”

“She has been conditioned to resist interrogation and torture. Virginia has a theory, we are testing it.”

“I don’t like that part of me.”

“Peez.” Virginia interjects.

“Dara ends up in that stuff?” James asked.

“Ess, watch it helpless, make me. Dis atis fried I must be, angry. Raged in. Force me you need to, witness she must, doubt it she cannot.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ess, peez.” Virginia asked with a smile in her eyes.

“Be an asshole?”

“Make it real.” Virginia ordered softly closing her eyes in her effort to make her voice normal, “Fake nothing.”

“Ok.” James said, relenting. With a sad smile he closed his eyes for a time as he considered. Moments passed quietly, then his eyes opened and he was in motion. Hooking Dara’s breathing tube to the breathing machine he started it and then moved back and yelled, “KNEEL!”

“Come on Dara, wakey wakey.” James said opening one of her eyes as he slaped her cheek. He watched as it gained focus until the other opened as well. Dara heaved, frightened.

“Welcome back.” James laughed, staring at her.

“Vee has had some fun with you, however, I haven’t.” James nearly cackled, “So you are going to stand up when I say to, and do as you are told. Do you understand?”

“Oh good.” James smiled on the outside at the nod of her head. On the inside he was horrified to find this within himself. “I thought you would.”

“Now.” James said with a false smile as he forced himself into the role, “Your trial is under way, we both know you are guilty so it all comes down to the sentence. I am not allowed to kill you. Virginia is not allowed to kill you.”

“Grr,.” Virginia growls.

“Silence!” James ordered and Virginia visibly winced as her mouth slammed shut of its own accord.

“You have something to say?” James asked Dara who stares at Virginia with an unreadable expression.

“Thought not.” James laughed at Dara’s nervous shake of her head. Still smiling he disconnected her tube from the machine allowing her to breathe on her own instead of being forced to keep the machine’s pace.

“Stand.” He ordered, grinning as she nervously did, obviously without noticing the web or the hearing aids she still wore.

“From this time forward as I issue orders your breathing will be stopped.” James explained as he began enforcing the rules, “The moment you move to obey, your breathing will be allowed again. If you respond too slowly it will be stopped again. Do you understand these rules?”

Dara nodded yes.

“I thought you would.” James said.

“Now you will undress and hand me what you are wearing one piece at a time and then stand at parade rest, do you understand?”

After another nod, James ordered, “Begin.” She panicked, freezing for a moment when her breathing stopped, but it quickly resumed. She looked relieved when it does.

“You are in excellent shape, you know that?” James observed. Standing at parade rest Dara is displayed and James finds he likes the package. Her hair dropped just below her shoulders and accented her oval face, emphasizing the absence of any other bodily hair at all.

“Low C cup?” James asked, resuming at her nod, “Barely any droop at all. According to what I’ve seen you are 29, is that right?”

“Good, very good.” James said as she continued to stand there. Though panting as best she could and sweating, her eyes retained some sanity, plenty in fact to convey the astronomical levels of fear she felt about what was coming next.

“I know you are prepared to be raped, probably have been as part of whatever they did.” James observed, “I am not going to rape you. You are, however, something of a problem for me. That frustrates me. I have school in a few hours and I need sleep, would you like to sleep?”

“Wide eyes don’t answer my question.” James continued, “However I don’t actually care about your answer so this is what is going to happen. I am going to put you away for the night.”

“Put you away you ask? What do I mean?” James pantomimed.

“First you are going to put this in.” James said picking up an oddly shaped though obviously phallic based anal vibrator.

“All the way in.” James grins at her panicked look as she takes it from his hand.

When Dara hesitated, her breathing stopped. Grimacing, she bent over to pick up the KY jelly from the floor. Obviously expert hands quickly lubricate it with a minimum of fuss as her breathing resumes. The first part slides in easily enough, the second is hard, the third she has to sit on which is visibly uncomfortable and likely painful given her final grimace.

“Now these.” James ordered, holding up two more pieces.

The look on Dara’s face was nearly enough to make James laugh. The first piece was a phallic vibrator with a custom outer end. The second was a short arc of stiff rubber. The vibrator went in until it seated so as she moved it was stroking her lightly. The rubber arc then stretched slightly to attach to both pieces already in her, locking everything in place.

“Open wide.” James ordered Dara after she finally managed to stand upright. Her legs were spread as far apart as her eyes were wide. With her jaw open all the way he wedged another rubber piece down the roof of her mouth until it settled beside her tonsils. Sandra’s fingers quickly ensured its proper placement. Moments later she sealed Dara’s mouth closed with a clear sealant. Then finally with a grin she filled Dara’s nostrils as well.

“Ok Virginia, you can get up now.” James said without looking away from Dara.

“Taank oo” Virginia said standing up.

“Anything missing?”

“Ess.”

“Would you like permission to finish?”

“ESS!” Virginia hisses.

“You may not kill her or do her great bodily harm, do you understand?”

“Yes.” Virginia said, the whole word coming out as a single flowing sound.

“You may proceed.”

“Thank you.” Virginia said near perfect clarity. James saw her grab the taser but assumed she was simply going to torture Dara further. He was wrong.

“What the?” James mumbled when he saw Virginia go up to Dara and appeared to put her hand over Dara’s mouth. This apparently blocked Dara’s breathing tube. A moment later she began panicking and clawing at her own mouth.

“You know what to do.” Virginia said softly as the silent Dara struggled. James recognized that she can’t breathe and was about to intervene when Virginia held out the taser to Dara.

“Oh god.” James mumbled when Dara stoped struggling for a moment. Her eyes widened with fear and understanding and she went perfectly still, not even attempting to breathe. Hesitantly Dara took the proffered taser. Eyes wide with terror, tears building but not falling, she placed it with the tongs vertical on her sternum over her heart. Then she fired it.

“Good girl.” Virginia laughed kneeling over the thrashing Dara. Using a funny shaped pair of pliers with a narrow tip she pulled a plug from the breathing tube and Dara quickly relaxed. Only her chest still heaved with a wheezing sound. Her eyes, though still and unmoving, conveyed a horror that James could only pray he would never understand.

“Again.” Virginia laughed minutes later, sending the taser skittering across the floor to where Dara has scampered away awkwardly.

“Again.” Virginia repeated, moving toward Dara. She retreated in mind-numb terror. To James’s amusement, Dara retreated behind him, clutching his leg, looking at him imploringly for protection.

“I suggest you bind yourself.” James said, shoving Dara towards the remaining item, a thing of several chains and four cuffs.

“Again.” Virginia laughed even louder. She tackled Dara and pinned her down with the strength of the mentally unbalanced. James did note that the Taser happened to end up next to Dara’s hand. He watched, fascinated, when Virginia gave Dara a kiss. A moment later he realized that Dara was thrashing so much because Virginia wasn’t allowing her to breathe.

“Hmm?” James asked Sandra, who signals not to interfere, yet. With her eyes wide and full of tears, Dara’s hand was guided to the taser. Reluctantly she grasped it, her hand guided to her own chest by Virginia’s. Eyes going soft as her struggles weaken Dara can’t move the taser from her chest. She finally relents, pulling the trigger.

“That was so cool!” Virginia laughed, continuing to giggle and clap as Dara recovers.

Any doubts Dara had about the thickness of the thread she hung by went away when James asked Virginia if there were any point to ordering her to stop, and she replied yes. When he asked if she were lying, Virginia again said yes. Closing her eyes Dara tried to find some way, some action she could do that wasn’t constant, incessant torture. Sighing and crying, Dara crawled trembling to the chains. Moving carefully, she cuffed her ankles. Then she came up onto her knees so she could cuff her hands behind her back, just like she had done to other women countless times as they cried.

Dara remained alert from adrenalin, but even that was flagging. Days of interrogation and questioning by several groups has left her exhausted. She had just begun to get accustomed to the compliance rig they had implanted, and now she feverently prayed to go back to something so simple. Reserves nearing depletion and barred from stopping herself, she knew she would eventually crack and want to answer questions. Once that happened her life was over. Involuntary reflexes would end her life by a chain of interleaved chemical reactions from venom deposits placed throughout her body and in her scalp. Immobilized now, Dara simply waited.

She prayed to the mothers for help. Right then the only person who didn’t seem intent on directly causing her pain was this boy she knew as James. She knew that he was in charge of Virginia. While he had darkness inside, and plenty of it, it was a still pool compared to the raging abyss boiling over in Virginia. While he would be more dangerous to her in the long run, anything that distracted him from protecting her right now would mean that she didn’t live for him to be dangerous to.

Her tears went dry as she watched Virginia fight her body’s reflexive obedience to James. The rage in Virginia’s tear filled eyes reassured Dara that she has tomorrow to look forward to, but that shallow protection would fade once the alliance was done with her. The moment they admitted they would get nothing from her, the monster she herself had created would be loosed and she would end horribly. Still, Virginia’s wrath wasn’t the worst thing that could happen to Dara. Secrets lived within her, secrets she had to keep even at the cost of her own life. The alliance knew this, which was why she wore a compliance rig like the merchandise. It could be removed however, and she knew it.

Words meant nothing to Dara as they were yelled at her. She simply felt tired as two men picked her up under her arms like a small child. The weights attached to her bindings, unnecessarily, were of no surprise. She knew the hose being locked onto her breathing tube would happen. She was mildly surprised when they sealed her ears. The catheter hooked up to the vibrators didn’t phase her determination to eventually escape. She couldn’t, however, have been prepared for the moment that she was picked up, weights and all, and dunked.

She felt something beyond panic and she discovered that terror is a shallow concept. The human gave way to the animal for a while. Eventually, intelligence reached the mind to remind it that thrashing might dislodge the tube, taking breath away. Her wrists and ankles were chained together behind her back. A breathing tube silenced her. A hose provided all of her air. The weight held her down under water in the hot tub. She kept closing her eyes to escape the moment and then opening them again while praying. The six inches of water above her might as well have been six feet or sixty feet for all the difference it made. Then a lid was placed over the hot tub, sealing her in darkness.

It took a long time for Dara to realize that she had no control over her breathing or pulse. Her body was not her own. Even those two most basic things were not hers. However, she was safe, away from Virginia’s torture. She could relax now, for a while. The hum of the pump combined with the cool air they provided for her to breathe gave enough of a center for her to retreat into the only place left, inside.

“You have to go?” Anna asked Mindy as she packed.

“Yes. I have seen those sorts of protocols before. There is a trafficking house in Las Vegas that uses something like them. I have been working on taking them out as a long term thing, as part of some other plans, this makes it a short term thing instead.”

“You know more than you are telling, don’t you?” Ann accused.

“Lots more, but don’t bother asking, it is all locked away. I can’t say it yet, Simon doesn’t have enough control yet.”

“Good luck.”

“Thank you.”

“God speed.” Anna said to Mindy’s retreating back.

“They did what?” Simon demanded, just a little below a yell.

“She’s fine.” Anna yelled back, “Which you would know if you had listened.”

“How is waiting to drown in the hot tub of watery doom fine?”

“It was Virginia’s idea.” Sandra broke in, “She explained it. She is the only one of us to have had a chance to study any of these people natively.”

“I notice her idea involved pseudo drowning someone.”

“You know how the UCA conditioning works, even in the middle of what she went through she was still observing, and Virginia saw something.”

“Ok, Geneva convention glitches aside, was she right?”

“Yes.” Sandra answered, smiling now. “It took 26 hours, but Dara’s brain waves started losing those spikes that we saw in others who died under interrogation. Those spikes signal their death reflex when they get larger.”

“How has James taken all this?”

“Oddly, Virginia spending hours just watching Dara floating in the tub has, I think, been harder on him than anything else.”

“I don’t get what this gets us.” Simon admitted, “She’s obviously not talking, and can’t be made to, so what is the point?”

“As you know the UCA protocols contain a lot of self-referential and diagnostic information...” Sandra started, frowning.

“Cut to the chase.” Simon demanded, though his soft frown told her that his tone included a mess of emotions in addition to the frustrations she heard now.

“They use much the same protections we do, only with lethal cutouts instead.”

“I know how hard the UCA stuff is to break, it freaks out the people in the alliance that like us, so if she isn’t trying to break what can’t be broken, what is she doing?”

“Virginia isn’t trying to break it, just modify it, hi-jack it if you will.”

“Hi-jack?”

“Yes, wouldn’t work on us, but it might on them.”

“And?”

“If she is right and so far it looks like she is.” Sandra answered, “Dara will come out Friday afternoon more or less a domestic.”

“I thought that took drugs to accomplish and was nothing like this quick. Besides, their protocols prevent that.”

“Normally yes, but Virginia found a loop hole.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“We’ll see.” Simon relented, “And did they really umm… to, umm, with, James?”

“Yes.” Sandra answered, laughing at the shudder going through Simon.

Sunlight through her water woke Dara. Her bonds held her tightly in place allowing her to stay relaxed while enjoying the warmth of the flowing water as it caressed her body. The tub’s motor stopped humming and she frowned as best she could. They would be coming soon. It was almost time to go. She would soon have duties to resume.

Patiently she waited as she was lifted out by her enemies. They still expected to break her so they kept her in good health. Dara felt rested, relaxed and refreshed as she knelt. Uncomfortable though it was, piece by piece things were removed from her until only her restraints remained. No one had asked a question or indicated for her to say something so she remained silent.

Soon enough even her bonds were removed and she stood free, though nude, on the porch. She enjoyed the eyes on her, those watching with hints of fear, and those admiring her physique as well. The nicest, however, were those simply wanting to torture or simply take her by force. As she dried herself with a towel she studied them.

The boy, James, said something that she didn’t quite catch so she went to him. Dara confused herself when she knelt before him and then opened his pants. Normally it was the merchandise that did as she was doing for him, but reflex ruled her actions.

‘This is odd. What am I doing? What am I? A domestic?’ Dara asked in her own thoughts. Startled to find herself licking him erect and then going down on him. He did not take her by her hair so she was free to set her own pace which she liked. The first taste of him getting close literally left her mouth tingling and her wanting more. The instant he ejaculated Dara’s world narrowed to just that. Barely even blinking she gathered all she could without losing a single drop.

‘I needed that. I wonder if he has more?’ Dara asked herself as a tingling buzz spread throughout her while the taste suffused itself into her, blending with her awareness. Time went fuzzy and the world went out of focus as she rode the taste. Then she understood the order to swallow and the buzz began fading a while after she did.

The words “You tried to take my soul” Interrupted Dara as she finished licking James clean and shattered the crystal clarity of the moment.

“Huh, what?” Dara tried to ask. It came out as mumbled panting instead. She found herself facing Virginia. She felt confused when she was unable to stare in horror because she continued licking James clean.

“You tried to take my soul.” Virginia repeated, smiling as Dara finished, “You failed and you bared your own soul in the attempt.”

‘Why did I?’ Dara was asking herself as she realized that she was waiting for permission to rise or for instructions on what to do next.

“You bared your soul, you showed me what you are.” Virginia giggled.

‘Why can’t I get up?’ Dara asked herself, unable to form any anger. It keeps turning into other things, especially since James was still erect. ‘Why isn’t he still hard?’

“So I took it.” Virginia stated, “I took your soul, water witch.”

“My soul?” Dara asked out loud, feeling an odd echo inside at Virginia’s words. As well as confusion about why she wants James erect so badly. It is important to her and she can’t tell why.

“Here, take this.” James said, holding out a uniform nametag with her name on it. He kept talking but she couldn’t follow the words as they swam through her.

“Why?” Dara asked, accepting it. She was still unable to rise and was getting concerned both by that and by how calm she was about it.

“What were you trying to find out from Virginia when you tortured her?” James asked.

“Like I told your buddies.” Dara laughed as she absently stroked him, “I am not saying anything.”

“Really?” James asked as she felt a burning, piercing pain in her right nipple.

“Gahh!” Dara tried to scream but instead merely spoke loudly. Her horror, however, lay in watching her hands and fingers slowly, steadily, pushing the pin part of the nametag through her breast just behind the nipple. After giving herself a piercing, her hands closed the clasp. Without even pausing they went back to stroking James.

“Here.” James said, holding out another nametag that Dara watched her hand take with dawning horror.

“I repeat, what were you trying to get from Virginia?”

“Oh sweet mothers preserve me.” Dara murmured as her fingers prepared to repeat their earlier offence. No one threatened her. No one lifted a finger against her. She was doing this to herself and nothing she did was able to stop herself from continuing.

“Last chance.”

“You can’t do anything to me without killing me.” Dara desperately boasted, trying not to feel her own growing fear.

“I tried.” James said.

Dara hears herself try to scream as a now familiar pain comes from her left nipple this time. Then once again her betraying hands resume stroking James who disappointingly remains at half mast.

“Here.” James said, holding out another nametag which her betraying hands take.

“What is wrong with me?” Dara asked no one in particular as her fingers open the nametag, preparing to pierce a new body part, her labia this time.

“I took your soul water witch.” Virginia repeated with a grin.

“We are immune, as immune as you are, more so.”

“Come with me.” James said turning to go into the house and Dara found herself rising to follow exactly as she has conditioned so many others to do in the past.

“Somewhere in your mind there is a word to describe yourself. What is it?” James asked as he leaded her through the house.

“Kitten.” Dara heard herself answer. Though she continued to listen to everything James said, it felt like she was only hearing part of it and that confused her.

“Are you house-broken?”

“Of course sir.” Dara answerd, scaring herself. The phrase she just used meant something but her mind refused to divulge what.

“Are you hungry?” He asked, stopping in the kitchen.

“Yes sir.” She answered, stopping beside him.

“Would you like to remove the name tags you stuck in yourself?”

“Umm, yes sir.” Dara answered, scared that she had forgotten about them. Terrified that she accepted them as part of her.

“Why haven’t you already removed them?”

“I don’t know sir.” She admitted, gulping.

“Are you scared?”

“No sir. Not of you, sir.”

“Why not?”

“I am not sure, but I do not feel scared of you.”

“Elucidate.”

“I am not scared, but it feels like I should be. I know I should be scared of you. Instead of being scared, I feel safe. I do not understand how I can be safe, but I simply know that I am.”

“You may remove the nametags.”

“Thank you sir.” Dara said automatically as she delicately unclasped the hooks and gently pulled the pins out of her breasts.

“Do the wounds require attention?”

“They should be cleaned sir, to prevent infection.”

“Would you like for those to become piercings?”

“No sir.” Dara gulped.

“If I order you to make them so, do you know how?”

“Yes sir, but please don’t order me. I do not like piercings sir.” Dara replied and then stopped as a wave of realization spread through her. She was speaking as a domestic. James had been gentle, more gentle than any owner she had ever met, but she realized that she was subject to his will. A thing beyond mere fear or even terror ate at her louder than anything else now. She is no longer in control of herself. Her will is no longer her own. Her mind belongs to someone else, as does her body.

“Getting it?”

“You own me?”

“More or less.”

“I am a domestic.” Dara gasped, “No wonder your words are like mist. I don’t hear orders that go to my body do I?”

“Very good.” James complimented her and she felt a wave of pleasure sweep through her. In the very private parts of herself Dara feared that feeling more than anything else. She knew that allure. Eventually she would stop fighting it. More than just her body and mind will respond to him then.

“I am not familiar with the Kitten title. I am guessing I am much like a bunny now.”

“How does it feel so far?”

“I have never been more terrified in my life, yet more relaxed, more elated, and more something that slithers between words and my thoughts with equal ease to evade me.”

“Keep being honest and it will go easier on you.”

“Thank you sir.”

“After you have had some time to settle in, I will explain what you are now.”

“I am not going to be able to suicide am I?” Dara asked.

“None of that will work. Without a direct order, you can no longer endanger or hurt yourself or anyone else.”

“You broke the mothers’ hold on me.” Dara gasped.

“Bared your soul, you did.” Virginia laughed, “So took it, I did.”

“I am property?” Dara asked, confused.

“Ess.” Virginia answers.

“Impossible. I remain self-aware. One cannot be owned and still be truly aware, especially not aware of being owned.”

“Lost three of the mountain creek we did.” Virginia said, “Realized depths of depravity slowly we did, for value life we do.”

“Virginia is actually the one who broke you.” James supplied, “After you nearly broke her.”

“Bared your soul, you did. Showed who, showed what, inside you are.”

“It’s my fault?” Dara asked.

“Ess. For naught they strove, for victory, you my way, did pave.”

“Now what happens to me?” Dara asked.

“You went beyond your orders.” James stated.

“Virginia held out too long. Impossibly, she held against even the waters in the mind.”

“Your body and mind know your rules. Your reflexes will all be to obey.” James smiled sadly, “Now you sit near the neighborhood of Bunnies and the UCA.”

“What?”

“You may eat if you wish. However, when you are done eating you will report to the attic. You will know where your cot is. As you see each room your duties will appear in your mind. You obey me without thought. Virginia second only to me. Other members of the household, including my parents, after her. Guests which will be introduced as relevant and will have use of you as well.”

“And if I do not wish to obey?”

“You will anyway, and you will enjoy it.” James laughed again, “Though it may get a little weird hating something that feels so good both in the moment and the memory.”

“I suspect that will be the worst.”

“You do not leave your space. You have two. One in the attic, one in Rhea’s room. Except to do something. You do not leave the house itself, though you are allowed on the back porch for to use the hot tub, unless doing a job, ordered or with permission. That includes going in the yard.”

“I understand.”

“You will not leave the property unless with me or wearing your collar and leash. It is kept over your cot in my room in the attic. If you wish to go somewhere, you must ask. After arranging the trip you will retrieve your collar and leash. You will hand the leash to the person who will be taking you, then put the collar on.”

“I take it this is a standard arrangement for the collar?”

“What do you consider normal?”

“Once I put the collar on, I will become a verbally controlled though silent puppet. I will follow my leash obeying without thought or real awareness.”

“Exactly, we also added an extra. If the leash is released off the property you become like you are now, only your leash holder controls you like a guest does here. You will need to stay near them and avoid drawing attention to them or yourself.”

“Other than the external marker, that is nearly the same as the UCA uses.”

“Actually no.” Fran said, breaking in, startling Dara who hadn’t realized she was there, “We are nowhere near that constrained. Other than direct assignments we are wholly ourselves.”

“Impossible.” Dara stated flatly, “Awareness of control negates will and self.”

“Are you less aware since becoming aware that you are controlled?”

“Um…” Dara mumbled, only at that moment noticing that she still held the third nametag, but she felt no fear of piercing herself with it.

“You may put down the third nametag.” James told her, “You can also fix yourself a snack. I suggest but do not order a shower. When you have eaten and are ready, report to the attic.”

“Yes sir. If I may sir, and I am asking only because I find myself able to ask, what is going to happen first?”

“I am going to hypnotize you. I am doing that to help you understand and accept that I can. I always want property to know both its place, and its value.”

“Understood sir.” Dara replied, confused by her mess of contradictory feelings, “I will eat now and take a shower.”

“I will see you upstairs.” James said leaving her behind alone in the kitchen. Moments become minutes as Dara explores her options. She knows she has time to do this. Exploration of her options shows a promise of eventual freedom, but the need to play along until then. Opening the fridge she tries to find a place to start.

From UIA

“Under cover arcade, this is Shara, how may I direct your call?”

“Hi, my name is Arie, I am calling from Vargas and I need to speak to your manager.”

“Concerning what please?”

“Tell your manager this is about a bunny.”

“Are you selling rabbits?”

“Something like that, put me through now.”

“One moment please, I’ll see if she will take your call.” Shara said putting the caller on hold.

“This is Anna, go.” Anna said, answering the phone beep in her office.

“I have an Arie calling with rabbits for sale in Vargas. She seemed to think you would already know what the call was about.”

“Put her through.” Anna said as a cold lump congealed in her stomach.

“Hi, this is Arie, who am I talking to?”

“My name is Anna and we are not in the market for rabbits.” She said praying this call was not what she feared it might be.

“Anna, I’m not sure I am talking to the right person but this is life and death.” The caller said pleading for understanding, “We have two people critically injured. One of them indicated to call you people and tell you bunny one three one, medical emergency.”

“Did you say Bunny?” Anna demanded as briefings of movements in the war she is now involved with come to mind along with the mention of Vargas.

“Yes. House Bunny one three one.”

“Can they be moved?”

“I think so.”

“Get them in a car, head east, call this number back when you hit the edge of town, we will intercept you in route. How bad are they hurt?”

“He is twitching from some sort of stuff in a rag they put over his mouth. She has been shot and stabbed.”

“Do what you can, stay in motion, do not stop until told.”

“Thank you.”

“We are on our way.” Anna said hanging up.

“What’s up?” Amina asked, answering her phone.

“I’m not sure yet.” Anna replied filling her in on what little she knew.

“Vargas?” Amina asked.

“Yes. Apparently a wounded Bunny said to call us. I sent them out of town because they are apparently not safe in town.”

“We’ve heard something bad has been happening there, does it sound real?”

“Very.”

“What do you need?”

“Medical transport for two wounded. The Bunny is, I suspect, half gutted. The boy is having seizures from something like chloroform. The exact chemical is anyone’s guess.”

“Damn it, and Mindy just disappeared on us again. Do I have time bring Wil up to speed once I find him?”

“Didn’t sound like it.” Anna tells her, “They said the teachers and the cops were part of it, and private security has basically locked down the town to outsiders. They can get out, but us going in would not be safe.”

“Be at the west lot of the mall by arcade 42 in fifteen minutes.”

“We’ll be there.”