The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Way of Female Supremacy

Chapter 3 — Conditioning

As I was trying to figure everything out a voice filled the room from speakers that I couldn‘t see. It seemed like the voice was coming from every direction too. “Good to see that you’re awake slave” and the voice sounded familiar. It was Judge Kay from the court house. “I now own you. You’re going to be my slave for the rest of your life. You’re going to worship me like the Goddess that I am.”

I wasn’t sure if she could hear me but it was obvious that she could see me. I couldn’t tell where the video camera was but I just yelled “YOU’RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!! LET ME GO!!!” and all I heard next was laughter. “You misunderstand loser” said Judge Kay. “You don’t have a choice in the matter. Your training and conditioning starts today.”

I was hoping that these women would come in here while I wasn’t restrained because I figured that I could overpower them easily and escape. “Why don’t you come in here then you crazy bitch? I’ll show you who’s mistaking” I yelled. Then I noticed a white mist flowing out from the seams in the padding. I wasn’t expecting that and started to get really scared as to what was going to happen next. I could feel myself breathing in some of this gas. It was impossible not to and I started to feel weaker and tried to get on the floor and below the gas. I though that I would be safer there but the room filled too quickly for me to have a chance.

Now I was on the floor and too weak to move very much or quickly when the gas was evacuated from the room and in walked Judge Kay and Lady Amy and they just dragged me out of the room. “You’re not putting up much of a fight now loser are you?” said Judge Kay. I tried to respond to her but I didn’t have the strength. All I could do was groan and mumble. They dragged me down the hall and into another room similar to the “medical room” where my “physical” was done and tossed me into the chair and secured me down tight. They must have the timing down to a science because a few seconds after being secured the restraints the effects of the gas started to ware off. I tried to struggle against the straps but once again it was useless.

Judge Kay then came over to the bed and looked right into my eyes and smiled. Her smile was less a smile of happiness and more a smile of conquest. I decided that I would fight back the only way I could right now and spit right in her face. All that this got me was a smack in the face before Judge Kay asked for “The Kit” and Lady Amy walked pushed over a metal dolly with a silver box on it. Judge Kay opened the box and pulled out a piercing gun and then she put it against my right nipple and after the extreme pain subsided I opened my eyes and noticed a gold ring in my nipple. She did the same thing to my other nipple and then she gave each one a little tug.

“I like my bitches pierced” She said. “It gives me so many more option to torment them.”

I was going to spit at her again but I was afraid of what she would pierce next. She then attached sides to the area of the bed next to my head and there must have been speakers because I started to hear music right next to me ears. There was a very low voice with the music but I couldn’t make out what it was saying. Judge Kay and Lady Amy started to walk out of the room when Judge Kay said “Enjoy your weekend slave. You’ll be begging to serve me within 48 hours.” Then the lights went out in the room and they were gone. I screamed until my throat was raw but nobody responded to my screaming. All that I could do was lay there and wait for someone to come in and I didn’t know when that would be.

I eventually must have fallen asleep but I don’t know how long I had been out for. I heard a Woman’s voice telling me to wake up. When my eyes opened Lady Nadia was standing there with Lady Caroline and they were both dressed in silk robes. I quickly realized that I was no longer restrained and was ready to jump up and run when Lady Nadia said “Get off the bed loser and get on your knees now!” I started to laugh at her as I stood up to make my way to the door but instead I fell to my knees before these women.

“What have you bitches done to me?” I asked angrily. “Why am I doing this?”

Both of them just looked at me and laughed. Then I heard Lady Amy say “You’ll do anything we want before we hand you over to your new owner…….or should I say your Goddess.

As soon as she referred to Judge Kay as my Goddess I got instantly aroused and I couldn’t control it. Lady Caroline then walked over to me and secured a leather collar around my neck. She then attached a leather leash to it and I was told to crawl behind them. They indicated that they needed to have this room cleaned before we returned. You can imagine what would happen after being tied in one spot for long stretch. They led me to a large shower room and I was ordered to stay on all fours in the center of the room.

“This isn’t right!!” I yelled. “Why can’t I move on my own? You better let me go!!”

“Or what loser?” Asked Lady Amy. “You’ll report us to the police?” Then they both laughed and started to hose me down. Then Lady Caroline walked towards me with a scrub brush and liquid soap. She squirted some soap on me and then scrubbed me down with the brush. The whole time she was doing this I was yelling and verbally protesting. I think that they enjoyed my protests because I could hear them laughing at me.

After I was cleaned and dried I was led back to the room I was in before and told to get back up on the bed and not move. The speakers were reattached and the ladies left turning out the lights on the way. That’s when I heard the music start up again but even stranger then that I heard myself talking but there wasn’t anybody around.

“I’m not a person. I’m a slave. I’m the property of Goddess Kay. I must do as I’m instructed. I live to please Goddess Kay.” What was even stranger is that I kept repeating it over and over again and I couldn’t figure out why. Once again though I must have passed out because I got woken up to a sweet as honey voice in my ear saying “Good morning slave”. I knew instantly who’s voice it was and I responded to it with “Good morning Goddess”. This response shocked me and I think that she could see it in my eyes because she stroked my cheek and said “Don’t worry slave. Your Goddess knows what’s best for you. Now why don’t you get off this table and onto your knees like a good little slave.”

I did exactly as she told me to with weak protests. It was then that I noticed that she was wearing a short pink latex dress. It almost seemed like I didn’t really want to protest but tried to anyway. It was obvious to me that my resistance was getting weaker and I was getting worried about that. In my mind I was still trying to make sense of this and figure out why this was all happening to me. These are answers that I might never get but I thought that if I kept my brain actively trying to figure this out I might be able to hold out long enough to be rescued. As soon as I thought about being rescued I suddenly felt depressed and I heard a voice in the back of my mind telling me that I wasn’t going to be rescued. For some reason that seamed to please me and turn me on. Goddess Kay saw that I was getting turned on and she started to smile. She hiked up the bottom of her dress to her waist and then turned around and gave me an order that in my mind I found revolting but I followed it anyway.

“Worship the ass of your Goddess” said Goddess Kay. Bury your face in there and lick it too. Taste my ass and learn to love it slave. You’ll be licking it a lot.”

I wanted to protest but my face was pressed so hard into her ass and my tongue was licking so much that I was unable to speak. My tongue moved to her ass hole and I heard her tell me to stick my tongue in and I did. All I could taste and smell was her ass at this point and I was completely grossed out by this but I couldn’t stop. I could here my Goddess telling me that the more I tasted her ass and smelled her ass the more I would get addicted to it. She also mentioned that I would end up craving it after a while. In my mind I was telling myself that I would never enjoy licking ass never mind crave it.

Then I heard my Goddess tell me “Alright slave you can stop now.” As soon as I heard that I instantly stopped licking her ass and waited on my knees for my next order. “Did you enjoy that slave?” I was asked by Goddess Kay and ,even though in my mind I hated it and found it disgusting, I responded with “Yes Goddess.” That put a smile on her face and she stroked my cheeks as she told me that I was progressing well in my training. That confused me because in my mind I was just playing along until I could escape.

“Now slave” I heard my Goddess say as she tilted my face up to look at hers, “now you will worship the pussy of your Goddess. You’re going to learn to eat my pussy just the way I like it done. Right now though I just want you to bring me to orgasm with your mouth.”

With out even thinking I started to eat her pussy like it was my last meal. I could hear her moaning and enjoying herself. From time to time she would tell me to speed up or slow down or even give me other directions to pleasure her divine pussy the way she likes it. She told me that just like I was getting addicted to the taste and smell of her ass, the same was happening with the smell and taste of her pussy. I was getting so aroused by all of this even though I didn’t want to.

“I’m getting close slave.” came the voice of my Goddess. “I’m a squirtee so you’re going to drink it all slave. It’s the nectar of your Goddess and you should savor it.”

Suddenly Goddess Kay squeezed her thighs against my head and came. My mouth was filling with her divine nectar and I couldn’t swallow it fast enough. It got all over her thighs and also ran down my chin forming a puddle on the ground. When my Goddess saw that I had to lick her thighs clean and also lick the floor clean as well. I was then ordered back onto the bed and got a chance to listen to the wonderful music again. I climbed up to relax and Goddess Kay came over and hooked up the speakers. She looked me in the eyes and told me that I would get better practice but my conditioning is almost complete. I remember her telling me that someone will be in to feed me from time to time as she hooked me up to an IV.

“I’ll be back in a week for you my slave and then you should be able to come home with me” promised my Goddess.

Once again the lights were turned off as Goddess Kay left the room and the music came on. I noticed that this music was different then what I heard before. I heard the soft voice again but I knew that it was the voice of my Goddess telling me things. A short amount of time past that I can remember then the next thing I knew my Goddess was next to me bed. As I returned to conciousness I could feel that I had been there for a while. I could smell the urine and other bodily waste but I noticed that my cock was as hard as a rock. I also realized that I had cum not only on my chest but also on my face. I don’t even remember having one orgasm so I don’t know how many I did have. I did remember that my face was never cleaned after I brought my Goddess to orgasmed. I got even more aroused knowing that I was still coated in the nectar of my Goddess.

“Get off the bed slave and on your knees” came an order from Goddess Kay.

I didn’t even have to think about it because before I knew it I was kneeling at her feet and kissing them. She attached a leash to my collar and told me to follow her. I instinctively knew that I was to craw as walking is now out of the question. We went back to the shower room where Goddess hosed me down and scrubbed me down to make sure that I was cleaned up. After my cleaning she dried me off and then led me through the facility and into an office area. In the office was Lady Amy and Lady Caroline looking more beautiful then I remembered.

“I’m hear to sign my slave out” said Goddess Kay. “He’s ready to go home with me.”

Lady Amy walked over to me and indicated that she had a few question for me. My Goddess gave me permission to answer her questions and I thanked her for that.

Pointing at Goddess Kay Lady Amy asked me “Who is this?”

I answered with what to me was the only and obvious answer, “She’s my Goddess M’Lady.”

“What are you?” came Lady Amy’s next question.

“I’m a slave to my Goddess M’Lady.”

“Last question for you slave” said Lady Amy. “Do you want to leave with Goddess Kay?”

The only response that I could come up with was “What I want doesn’t matter M’Lady. I’m Goddess Kay’s property and she is the one who makes my choices.”

With that answer I could feel my Goddess patting my head and I heard her tell me that I was a good boy. Goddess then told me to thank these ladies for bringing me into the world of Female Supremacy. The only way I knew of to thank these ladies was to kiss their feet and that’s exactly what I did. I crawled to each lady and kissed each foot of each lady before crawling back over to the feet of my Goddess.

“It appears that he’s ready to leave here and start to live his life as your slave” stated Lady Caroline. “But first he needs to get the last marking to signify his belief and role within this female supremacy world.”

After the ladies talked they led me into a nearby room and told me to get up on the bed. As soon as I laid down I noticed Lady Amy setting up a tattoo gun while Lady Caroline shaved an area right above my cock. The tattoo I received there this time was the male symbol with collar and a leash. The leash went to the female symbol which was above the male symbol. After that tattoo was done I was free to leave with Goddess Kay and start my new life as her slave.