The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Way of Female Supremacy

Chapter 2 — Day in Court

Once inside I was brought into a courtroom and told to take a seat and remain silent. Lady Caroline walked over to talk to a woman and then brought her over to me. I know that I should have been amazed at how beautiful this woman was but so far all of the woman that have handled me have been extremely beautiful.

“This is your public defender loser.” Said Lady Caroline. “She will try to defend you on your charges. You will refer to her as Lady Beth or M’Lady but only if she allows you to speak. Now great you lawyer loser!”

“Hello Lady Beth” I said pretty sheepishly. “I’m Mark. Maybe you can tell me what the charges are?”

“You are being charged with being a worthless male” Lady Beth told me. “You are here to decide on what course of reeducation you will receive. You’ve already been marked for the program. Once your reeducation method is decided the barcode on your arm will be scanned into the system and we’ll make you useful.”

“NO!! NO!! NO!! You crazy bitches are not going to do this to me!!” I yelled.

I stood up to try to get away when Lady Caroline came over and shoved me back into the seat.

“You still haven’t learned loser!!!” She yelled “It’s going to be really fun to break you down and show you just how much of a loser you really are!”

She then pulled out a ball gag and shoved it into my mouth and secured it with a lock.

“You will sit here and await your fate.” said Lady Beth. “The judge will be here shortly. There is a change that you may walk out of here a free man. It’s not very likely and has never happened but it could.” Then she started to laugh.

“ALL RISE!” I heard and I refused to stand. My “lawyer” and Lady Caroline both lifted me to my feet as the “Judge” walked in. “The Honorable Judge Kay presiding.”

“You may all be seated” Said Judge Kay. “Why is the defendant gagged?”

“He was getting mouthy Judge” answered Lady Beth.

“Alright then” said Judge Kay. “How does he plead counselor?”

What I heard next angered me but the gag only allowed incoherent gibberish out of my mouth.

Lady Beth answered with “He pleads guilty on all charges Your Honor”. At that I tried to stand up and yell but Lady Beth and Lady Caroline grabbed me and pushed me back into the chair.

“This one has fight” said Judge Kay. “Remove his gag because I have questions for him”

My gag was removed and I was ready to chew out all of these crazy women. I was put though all this and then my lawyer tries to screw me over. I looked over at my lawyer and yelled “YOUR FIRED BITCH!!!” As soon as I sad that she smacked me across the face.

“This whole thing is illegal and as soon as I get out of here I am going to sue all of you crazy bitches!!” I yelled at them.

Judge Kay just looked at me and smiled. She restated that she wanted to ask me questions because she wanted to be fair in making her ruling. She asked if I could be calm and civilized for a few minutes and I agreed to try. I sat back down in my chair and tried to calm down. When I seemed to have calmed down a bit the Judge started asking me her questions.

“Do you think that you’re not guilty of the charges you are being accused of?” She asked.

“I know that I’m not guilty ma’am” I responded. I was trying to be polite hoping to make up for my latest outburst.

“Do you feel that you have been treated appropriately since your arrest?” She asked

“Not at all ma’am” I responded. “They kept me gagged, naked and drugged. They forcibly tattooed me and then they dressed me in this jumpsuit after it was soaked for God only knows how long in God only knows who’s urine!”

“Well I have heard enough and am ready to hand down my ruling.” She said. “Will the defendant please rise. On all charges I am finding you guilty. I am sentencing you to the FS Reeducation Facility until the medical staff feels that your reeducation is complete.”

As soon as she handed down her ruling I jumped up and went to yell at her when Lady Caroline came up behind me and shoved the gag back in my mouth. I then felt a needle get stuck into my shoulder as she injected me with something. I started to feel woozy and I heard Judge Kay say “This one has spunk. I like him. I will claim this one as mine after his reeducation is complete. Please add Goddess Kay to his chest.”

I wanted to fight but I just blacked out. I’m not sure how long I was out for but when I woke up I was on a bed, naked, in a room with white walls, floor and ceiling. The room was full of light but I couldn’t see any lights. When I went to stretch I realized that I wasn’t restrained and then I noticed that the gag was removed. I spent a few seconds to scan the room and noticed that the only things I could see in this room was the bed a toilet and sink. Everything was white too and I found it odd.

I guess I would find out soon what this “reeducation” was going to be. Then I remembered what I heard Judge Kay say after the trial and I looked down at my chest and saw in big bold letters “Property of Goddess Kay”. That not only made me mad but got me scared as well. I yelled and banged on the walls but the walls had padding on them so my banging didn’t make any noise. What was I in for? What was going to happen? I guess I’ll find out.