The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Washed Out Ch.3

by Jodi

Bill sat up as an alarm clock sounded and rolled out of bed. He rubbed his eyes and wondered what was causing such crazy dreams. He rubbed his bald head and got up to go to breakfast, unaware Barbara was still sleeping and would be for a few more hours.

He decided to have another workout and felt surprisingly rested as he subconsciously clopped down the hall swinging his his seductively. He entered the gym to find the slave from before and Brad just climbing on to a couple treadmills.Both said hi to him, pretending not to notice the changes as Bill’s cock waved in front of him with each step, and smiled as they invited him to join him. Soon Brad all three were swinging in unison, Brad being the only one without an exposed cock. They slowed as Mistress came in.

“Slave I need your assistance. Brad, I am sorry, but Jessica and Natalie are tied up today, but I will find someone to take their place.”

She gave Bill a pretty smile as he listened and walked slowly.

“Bill, could I ask a huge favor? Would you give Bill the massage? I know it is a lot to ask, but I need him to be limber later,” She gave Bill a knowing smile and Bill felt a twinge of jealousy rise up, but the sweet smile made him say yes before he could think to say no.

“Oh thank you Bill.” She walked over and gave him a kiss and pretended to accidentally brush his bound cock with her tits. She walked out leaving a giddy Bill already following Brad to a small room with a bed.

“Thanks for doing this Bill. Guys give better massages anyway since they have stronger more experienced hands.”

Bill kept smiling as Brad stripped and lay on his stomach. He did not even think to ask if there was a towel as his eyes took in the ass that had confused him so much when he first arrived. He dripped oil into his hands and began rubbing Brad’s strong back. He did not stay there long and felt the leather on his cock tighten as he rubbed generous amounts of the oil on the firm smooth globes and Brad let out a small moan.

Soon oil slicked hands worked down muscular legs as Bill stood behind Brad and the oil squeezed between hands and smooth skin. He would work back up to the round ass and his heart would speed up as he leaned in before pulling back. Brad could feel Bill’s warm breath in the cool room as he neared closer and smile as his head rested in the donut and face out of sight. The sea of confused lust Bill was in could be felt in the air as he tried to cope with the desire to bury his face there and disappear and his cock being kept in it’s current state kept him form knowing what he truly wanted.

When Brad flipped over, stopping the torment he knew his ass was causing the hapless man, his cock was at full erection and lingering just above his abs as it bobbed. Bill’s eyes widened as he saw it and began rubbing Brad, trying to avoid the obvious hard on he had given Brad. Something about that thought made Bill feel happy; just like when Mistress or Barbara kissed his forehead. He accidentally bumped against it as he rubbed Brad’s chest and felt the weight and girth of it and it made him blush when Brad moaned.

“Sorry Bill. It happens every time I get a massage. The girls usually take care of that for me, but I won’t ask you to.”

Bill laughed, finding his voice for the first time in what seemed forever.

“T..Thanks Brad,” he cleared his throat as an image of his hand pulling away form a caged cock, but everything being okay if he touched a bare one and it made him stutter. He shook his head and continued rubbing, but the thought stayed with him and curiosity suddenly began to overtake him.

“I won’t tell anyone Bill,” Brad whispered, knowing Mistress was watching in her monitor room.

Bill reached out and slowly gripped the shaft with a well-oiled hand. Brad moaned as Bill slid his hand down the length and back up again and Bill felt his harness tighten. Brad was making happy grunts and groans as Bill started speeding up. This was one thing he knew how to do well and was soon working Brad’s cock like a pro.

Brad sat up and gritted his teeth as he turned his body toward the almost drooling Bill as he continued stroking the cock in a lust-filled haze. He stood slowly and Bill took a step back as brad turned around.

“Uuuhhh... R...reach arou...around. I l....love it like tha....t...” Brad said as he felt himself growing closer to orgasm as Bill’s slick hand slid easily along his cock.

Bill had to switch hands and could not reach without kneeling and was soon looking around Brad’s ass as he continued his work. He barely noticed Brad had started humping against his hand causing the smooth cheek next to Bill begin rubbing his face. Bill’s mouth hung open as his mind no longer processed what he was doing, only that it felt right and he was making Brad happy. An image flashed in his foggy mind as he turned his eyes once again to the gorgeous ass in front of him and from somewhere deep inside he wanted to once again kiss it. He did and his face slid over and was nestled between the oily mounds.

Mistress sat watching, a hand on her breast as the other massaged her hard clit. On the screen she brad was grunting as Bill made muffled moans. No one would believe just a couple of days ago, with just a little help, the kneeling form was married to the lovely Barbara. The once macho straight man that was bored making love to a beautiful woman that would do anything for him. That he took for granted. She moaned as she thought of what she still had to do before breakfast with Barb and knew she would be waking up about now.

She watched the hairless man, his cock being molded to become the envy of most men, his balls growing as they are stretched and each orgasm fills them. His body becoming harder and more muscular,not knowing why he suddenly wants to please, but willing to do whatever it takes to do so. Now he had his face buried between two asscheeks giving a reach around and loving it. She orgasmed as she saw the white stream leave Brad and more flow down Bill’s hand.

“Mmmmmm... Brad,” she thought to herself. What it must have been like for him to fall as Bill has all those years ago when they arrived here in a storm and stayed since they were stranded. He was such a good husband now. She would have to reward him later and let him sleep with her. His cock was hers after all to do with as she pleased and it would please her to climb on and let it fill her aching pussy. But that would have to wait as she saw Barb leave her room.

Mistress met Barb in the hallway and greeted her with a “good morning.” She wondered if Barb could see how flushed she was in the morning light and had to stifle a little giggle at what she had accomplished for Barbara already today. She took Barbara’s hand and invited her to relax in a hot tub with her and chat awhile while breakfast and it’s servers were getting ready to which Barb agreed.

They stripped and Barb noticed what a great body Mistress had and felt a bit self conscious about her own, but that was put aside when Mistress complimented her on how fit she was and they talked casually about fitness and diet. The steam rose and Mistress finally turned the talk to sex and what Barbara thought of the mansion.

“I love it. I can’t imagine living here with a stud like Brad and all those sexy slaves around. I don’t know how you keep your hands off them.”

Mistress smiled at that.

“Well who says I do?”

Their laughs echoed in the steamy room and Barbara did not notice the foot sliding casually against her leg.

“Tell me Barb, have you ever been with another woman?

“Never. I have never found women all that attractive, I mean before I came here. My husband, er... what’s his name? Anyway, he always asked me to but I never would. I would tell him only if he did another man and he always laughed at that or made some remark about gay sex.”

Mistress choked back a laugh as an image of Bill on his knees in the massage room jerking away came to her. She was also pleased how Bill was already being changed in Barb’s mind as well. It was a welcome side effect of their nightly subliminals.

“May I touch your breast Barbara?”

Barbara jumped at the sudden request but she really did need to be touched and Mistress would have been her first choice. She nodded.

A manicured hand gently ran across the top of her pert breast, but avoided the nipple as it traced the soft curve underneath. Barb could not help but close her eyes and moan as her nipple became erect and she felt Mistress move closer. Her hand snaked to the other breast giving it the same treatment and Mistress floated around so that she was facing Barbara.

Both hands slid up from the water and her nails grazed the tender underside of Barbara’s breasts, still avoiding the nipples as she traced around the aureole and the bumps that had risen as her nipples had hardened. She lay her head back and Mistress moved even closer so that Barb could feel her breath on her wet skin.

Barb looked up through half open eyes and found Mistress inches from her face, a look of lust and passion looking back at her. She moved her hands and found Mistress’s flat stomach and worked them up until she held the perfect breasts in each hand. She gasped at the weight and softness of them and ran her palms over the nipples as their lips almost touched.

Barb’s nipples ached to be squeezed or even touched at all as she spread her leg and straddled Mistress;s naked thigh. Mistress responded by doing the same and Barb could feel her heat and wetness even through the warm water of the hot tub. A second clicked by as they slowly rubbed against each other, than another as their lips touched lightly.

They moaned together an Barb almost screamed in hot wanton arousal as their tongues intertwined and Mistress gave her nipples a squeeze. The water sloshed on to the floor outside the tub as they began moving together in one fluid motion. It did not take long before they both tensed, muffled squeals between locked lips, and an orgasm they both rode for what seemed forever, neither wanting it to end.

They soon showered, both grinning, but saying nothing in their post coital bliss. Mistress having not been satisfied like that in years and Barb, well, having never been satisfied like that. In the shower Mistress asked if she could wash Barb’s back and Barb lifted her hair and turned.

A few minutes later, a Brad walked in and cleared his throat as the two women were locked in a mind numbing sixty-nine on the shower floor.

“I am sorry to bother you Mistress, but our guest has finished my massage and was wondering if breakfast was ready. I told him we were short on the wait staff and you had a request for him? Should I tell him?”

Mistress raised her head, her cheeks wet with more than water.

“Please be a dear and do so. I think he will trust you now and I will be down later to make sure he is happy. Prepare him while I finish up here.”

Brad left with a grin on his face and his cock already getting hard again. He did so love his wife.