The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Washed Out

Ch.2

Bill sat watching as the slaves served the guests at the table and it began to dawn on him that he was the only male at the table. Brad, of course, sat beside Mistress, but he was obviously not considered a dinner guest and thus just sat smiling as Mistress talked to everyone. Bill also noticed that she gave every slave a kiss on the head when they brought her an entree’ and their grins made him feel a bot jealous, though he did not know why.

“So Barbara, how long have you two been married?”

Bill spoke before his wife could answer, but Mistress raised a hand and gave him a fake smile as she waited for Barbara to answer.

“Too long,” she joked, not actually remembering how long it had been. Mistress just laughed and they continued talking about their marriage, leaving Bill completely out of the conversation and he felt a sense of frustration building inside of him. He turned and saw the other women talking in small groups and happened to see Brad and another male salve watching him, both smiling. He turned and felt himself blushing as they seemed to be doing more than observing him.

Mistress smiled as she noticed Bill starting to pout and knew he was used to being the center of attention. The table was cleared and the other women left as Bill sat ignoring the women talking and trying to look as bored as possible.

“Bill, you can leave if you like. Barb and I have so much to talk about. Thanks for being a sport.”

He got up and teetered to the door, still not used to his heels and turned as the servers approached and she kissed them on the forehead again, but this time she took their encased cocks and gave them a gentle rub before kissing the cockhead lightly. His eyes widened as the slaves almost jumped for joy at the attention and he felt himself pouting all the more. He left, forgetting he was wearing the heels, and before Brad leaned down between Mistress’s spread legs for his dessert. Barb stayed and watched in lust filled amazement.

Bill passed his room and decided to look around. He passed a large gym and something inside his mind coaxed him to go in and he started moving some light weights. He never felt so good lifting weights and was soon sweating as the weights increased. He looked up as a slave walked in and began walking on a treadmill facing away from him.

“You must be Bill. I hope you enjoyed dinner tonight.”

Bill nodded as he watched watched, a little too out of breath to answer as the slave began walking at a steady pace. He watched the toned back flex as he walked and moved his eyes lower. He caught himself watching an ass that he would have looked at twice and rivaled Brad’s. The smooth, firm globes rocked from side to side and Bill sat mesmerized by the motion. He blinked as he suddenly became aware of his cock hardening and his eyes drifted down the long toned legs to the boots the slave was walking in. They went to his knees and must have been four inches or better at the heel. Bill looked at his own heels as the slave spoke again.

“These heels do wonders for your ass and legs. It is why we wear them, so we can look as good as possible to anyone that comes through the door. My wife has even started to take notice and I hope to get into a pair of thigh highs tomorrow. They are the ultimate for looking good.”

Bill stood, and without thinking, started up another treadmill next to the slave. He heard his short heels clopping as he took each step and soon matched the pace of the slave next to him. He looked over and saw the caged cock and balls bouncing slightly as the slave walked and when his eyes rose, the slave was smiling at him.

“It is much easier if you put one foot in front of the other when you walk in these shoes. They balance is much better and the burn your muscles get is fantastic.”

Bill was lost as his confused mind processed the first attention he had received since arriving and he began walking as the slave suggested. Soon they were in rhythm, their asses swaying side to side as they took each step. The burn did not go unnoticed and Bill was soon smiling at the fantastic way his legs and ass were feeling and was disappointed as the slave slowed and exited. He did toss Bill a bottle of water as he left and Bill watched him go, his hard cock pulsing slightly at the view. He decided to retire for the night as well, and walked to his room, unaware he was still walking as he had on the treadmill, the smile still on his face as he chugged the water.

Bill walked in and all but collapsed on the bed as he undressed to shower and immediately fell into a deep sleep. Jessica and Natalie walked in and put the water bottle aside, nodding to each other as they placed it in a bag. The water and one of it’s many additives had done their work. They placed a pair of goggles over his eyes and noticed they did not need to coax him to hardness this time and began wrapping his cock and balls once again. once they were done they rolled him over and pushed his legs beneath him so that his hairy ass was in the air.

Activating the goggles, they slid a medium sized dildo into his waiting ass and slowly worked it into his virgin hole, using just enough lube to get the job done. Soon Jessica began sliding it in and out in time with a yellow light that blinked on the back harness of the goggles as Natalie stroked his cock.

Bill moaned as the program ran and he helplessly watched the images beamed into his mind. He was looking down and saw a cock slide between two smooth asscheeks. He felt the tightness on the cock as if it were his own, but also felt each bump of the cock as it slid into the ass. The two feelings confused his mind and he was soon humping his hips as the hand and dildo worked him and soon Natalie and Jessica were just holding still as Bill brought himself to orgasm. He shivered and moaned once again as no cum escaped his tied cock and was soon snoring as the girls cleaned him up and left.

It was quiet as Bill suddenly jerked awake, his eyes blinking as he pushed himself up and he looked around.

“That was a crazy dream. I need to get out of here before I loose my sanity,” he thought to himself as he sat up. He looked down at his rigid cock and noticed the ache in his balls once again as he stood and went to the bathroom and decided to shower.

As he stood in the shower he saw the depilatory cream and images of the night at dinner and in the gym bombarded his mind. He also remembered how left out he felt.

“Screw it,” he said out loud and began applying the cream to his body. He felt a tingle and his head spin as he worked it over his whole body from head to toe. Soon he was glistening and smooth as even his facial hair was gone. He looked like a new man and passed for any of the slaves outside of his body being a little flabby, but that even seemed to have toned up a bit. He opened a drawer to find some shorts and instead found a cock harness like the slaves had been wearing.

“Why not? Maybe I will finally get noticed around here.” He did not realize he was a bit high from a chemical in the cream. He started at his balls and gently spread them apart so that one of the straps sat neatly between them and three more straps pulled them down and away from his body. He groaned as he worked them on, but was soon finished and he noticed the ache letting up slightly. Next, he began sliding the rings down his hardening shaft until he reached the base where the last ring seemed to grip him tighter than the rest and his cock continued hardening as he looked at himself in the mirror. All of the rings tightened as his cock swelled and it was soon trapped in this state.

Bill was in heaven as he walked around, the cool air on his hairless body and his cock, looking much larger now, standing proudly in it’s captivity. He opened a drawer to put on a clean pair of short, but found it too uncomfortable around his cock and balls to pull them up. He searched and found a drawer full of shorts like the slaves had been wearing and shrugged as he pulled them up, carefully working his bound package through the hole and snapping them tightly into place.

He then saw a pair of boots with the taller heal and remembered the burn he had gotten working out that night and laced them onto his legs finding a built in nylon sock inside. When he was done, he felt tired once again and fell a sleep.

On the other side of the mansion, Barbara was working her hand between her legs as she watched a male slave bent over and one of the women giving him a spanking. His head was locked in a device and a glow seeped through the cracks around the helmet. He was watching something on a screen as the woman turned his ass pink and his cock jumped with each swat. Mistress soon asked if she would like to try it and Barbara nodded as she looked at Mistress through glazed eyes. Her first swat made her heart jump and soon she was on the verge of orgasm as she saw the man reach his own as his cock simply pulsed in the harness for a few moments. She turned and Mistress hugged her.

“Be sure and make that man in your room give you a goodnight kiss,” and Mistress winked as Barb walked away in a daze.

She entered the room, stripped, and leaned down to a strange looking man in her bed. The shadows looked like he could be Brad and she remembered watching him pleasure Mistress earlier that night and the thought of getting the same made her wet pussy ache in excitement. The man woke up and started to curse as he saw her and looked at himself, seeming to be surprised to wake up being dressed as he was, but she cut him off with a kiss to his forehead. He quieted and lay his bald head on the pillow.

Barb climbed up and straddled his face and began rocking her swollen clit against his mouth and nose. He moaned sending a vibration through her body and she rocked faster, cumming quickly after the night she had experienced. The night clicked by as she used his mouth again and again.

That morning, Mistress, Jessica and Natalie stood by their bed, Barb on her stomach, legs spread, and Bill in his new smooth form laying between her legs, his face buried in her ass, both sleeping an exhausted sleep.

“Very nice. I wonder when he pleasured her so or cared so much how he looked? They are coming along nicely. We will let them sleep all day, but be sure and continue their training this evening, so they will be up and ready for breakfast.”

The two girls nodded and left the two sleeping as they were for the remainder of the day. That night they came in and smiled as apparently Bill had been dreaming about eating Barbara and brought her to orgasm again. The sleeping gas hissed into the room quietly as the masked girls slid the goggles onto their guests’ faces. They pulled Bill’s head up and giggled as his tongue made a slurping sound as it exited Barbara’s sopping pussy. Natalie held Bills’ head as Jessica gently slid Barb down a couple of inches before Bill’s head was dropped back between Barbara’s luscious cheeks and activated the goggles.

Barbara squirmed as the subliminals invading Bill’s mind went to work. He saw images of a perfect ass not an inch from his face and he held the cheeks apart wanting nothing more than to pleasure the tight hold staring back at him. He lowered his head and moaned.

Barb moaned as well as her eyes were filled with images of Mistress spreading her legs and various slaves, men and women, burying their faces between them and pleasuring her. Soon it was Barbara’s turn and her mind allowed her to smell the heavenly scent of the woman she had come to admire.

Natalie and Jessica watched, their hands drifting to their pussies and they looked at each other. Mistress would be busy with other slaves and not watching the monitors and they both turned to Barb as if they could read each others thoughts.Jessica was closest and climbed on the pillow at Barb’s head. She spread her legs and felt the vibration as Barb moaned into her wetness. It took only a few seconds for Jessica to cum as she had been made to do without for days. She shook as Barb joined her in orgasm and a slapping sound was heard as she fucked Bill’s tongue with her ass. His cock pulsed in it’s bondage as the three rode the orgasms out. Soon Natalie got her tongue and the process repeated. They had no idea, Mistress had walked by the monitor room and watched the whole thing.

On wobbly knees they let Barb sleep as they rolled Bill over and changed the program. The images showed a beautiful bare hard cock at attention and the image would flash and a caged one would replace it. A hand reached out for the bare cock and stroked it gently, but would pull back when the image changed. Bill was soon ready for a new day.