The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARPS III

Step 4: The Fresh Face

I sat in my apartment considering my situation. I could probably put the rest of my plan into motion now. I had two women who could provide me with all the sex I could possibly want, play to any fantasies I had, and the endgame would probably work as well with two girls... but I wanted all three. Somewhere in my diseased, but brilliant, mind, I had fixated on those three women, and having two of them just wouldn’t do. I’d long since learned to listen to that urge; otherwise, it would eat at me until I did something—bad. That’s what always happened. Amazingly, however, since I’d been focused on making this—idea, this—plan of mine come true, I hadn’t had any of the bad thoughts. And then, there was Sally... My other half, who shared my sociopathic visions of subjugation and plotted with me to help make them come true. I had literally taken a fantasy girl from the web, and turned her into a real-life vision, my lover, and complicit accomplice. And doing something bad would risk all of that. My resolve thus strengthened, I resumed working on the final piece of the plan. After my third girl.

I had to admit that it was nice having a space all to myself again. Although Sally was wonderful, sometimes I just needed to be by myself, especially when I was further developing the plan that would make me happy. I had identified a couple of potential snags in the plan, but it appeared that I could compensate—as long as the spray held out. Sally had used less to enslave Cindy, spraying for about six seconds, and from the rear, surrounding her in the mist instead of bombarding her in the face. Maybe I could use a little less on “Natalie,” and eke out another dose. That would solve one problem. The second problem might not be so easy, and would require some careful research. Why is there always one more complication? My frustration began to rise and I started thinking evil thoughts...

Sally walked into the townhouse, interrupting my darkening mood. “Hey baby!” she called as she walked into the study and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I had given her a key because I had heard that’s what boyfriends were supposed to do for their girlfriends. Judging by her reaction at the time, I had done the right thing. Cindy followed her in and greeted me with, “Hello, master.” I wasn’t exactly sure if keeping her in a quasi-mindless slave state all the time she was around me would work in the long term. It was kind of losing its excitement. Maybe I needed to fix it so I’d have to zap her in some way. My cock approved of the thought as soon as I had it. “Can I talk to you, sweetheart?” Sally’s question refocused my attentions. “Cindy, go sit on the sofa and wait quietly for us. You will hear nothing until I return to the living room, slave.”

“Yes... mistress. I must obey.” She turned and walked out of the room.

“We have to do something about her,” she immediately sighed. Sally looked at me, and leaned against the wall looking fatigued and admitted, “I’m fucked out. Orgasmed to death.” I gaped at her. “Do you have any idea how exciting it is to have a gorgeous, hard-bodied, mind-controlled sex slave saying, ‘yes, mistress,’ all the time? She says it in this faraway voice and her eyes are like all vacant staring into space and it’s like... well, it makes me wet.” Sally’s shoulders slumped. “I’ve been so busy having her make me cum that I don’t have anything left for you,” she pouted.

My girlfriend was perfect. She even loved having mindless slaves, but she was getting as tired of it as I was! I kissed her without lust, instead with lots of affection. “That’s okay, Sally,” I casually replied, “I have Miss ‘Yes... Master’ if I really need to fuck somebody. That’s what she’s for.” Sally gave me a big hug before settling down in my study.

“What’cha workin’ on?” she purred, looking at me with eyes that were in direct opposition to her stated lack of desire.

“I’m trying to figure out—how to get my next slave,” I glumly sighed. “I’m running out of spray, and I think I may need another dose that I hadn’t planned for. And that’s important for the rest of my plan.”

“Well, maybe if you told me—”

“No,” I snapped, making her jump and pout a little. “Sally,” I resumed, forcing myself to soften my tone, “I don’t want you to—be that involved. If something—goes wrong—it may not end well, but you can always claim that you were—brainwashed.”

“But I like being your brainwashed babe,” she countered. “I can think of stuff, too, like I did with Cindy. I can help you—”

“Deeply hypnotized.” I hadn’t ever expected to use my emergency enslavement trigger to make her act counter to my desires, but I needed to make sure that she would be protected if my plan failed. Strange, the thought immediately jumped at me. That wasn’t in the original plan. I didn’t care about failing, or what happened to the girls if I failed, and now it’s important enough that I’m planning for it. And it’s all because of Sally. Why does she matter so much? I shook my head to regain my original thoughts. “Sally, you must obey me. I am your master.”

“Yes. I... must... obey...”

“You will only help me if I say you can. If I tell you that you cannot help, you will not argue, you will only obey.” I took a deep breath; this was going to be harder to say than it was to think. “If I am ever killed, or taken away from you permanently, you must act as if you have been brainwashed and are just coming out of it. You were forced to do the things you did with me. No one must ever know or suspect that you were my girlfriend and that you willingly helped me. You will also make an effort to help unbrainwash any other slaves. After a while, you will begin to forget everything that has happened, and it will continue to fade until it seems as if it was only ever a dream. Do you understand?”

“Yes... master,” she haltingly replied in a monotone that was the epitome of how a mindless slave’s should speak those words, with her eyes open and vacantly staring ahead. My cock got hard, despite the somber nature of my commands. I could just make her fuck me...

“One... two... three... awake with no memory of being hypnotized,” I suddenly found myself saying, despite my cock’s painful twitch.

Sally blinked. “What was I just saying?” Before I could make up a lie, she resumed, “Oh, well, it must not have been that important. I’m such a space cadet sometimes sweetie.” She leaned over and gave me a kiss, resting her hand on my— “Oh my! I didn’t know that you were so happy to see me,” she grinned. Then her face fell, but just for a moment. She coyly smiled and relaxed into her chair, then pulled a cigarette case from her purse. “I know you like accessories.” Then, much to my frustration, leisurely headed out of the room, hips swaying invitingly. Maybe I should have commanded her to service me... I heard the bathroom door close and decided to give the command once more as soon as she reappeared.

A few minutes later, Cindy walked in with her arms outstretched, her eyes open but dull, and said, “I must obey my master.” She was also naked. Sally reappeared at the door, posed fetchingly, and she lit a More, further inflaming my passions. “Serve your master, slave,” she said as she exhaled.

Cindy replied with a slow, blank, perfectly entranced, and powerfully erotic, “Yes... mistress,” immediately before kneeling gracefully and unzipping my pants. My cock almost popped out of my pants. Sally took another demonstrative drag, popping a well-lit ball of smoke back into her mouth before lazily lifting her chin to exhale. Her eyes returned to mine, and she smiled knowingly. Sally performed for me, letting Cindy serve as a body substitute. I quickly mounted our shared slave from behind, both of us facing Sally.

“Feel your master fuck you,” she whispered. “Feel your body respond... powerfully... more powerfully than when your mistress pleasures you.” Cindy began to fuck back at me with enthusiasm, soft pre-orgasmic cries coming out her mouth and her pussy started to slurp with each move I made, the tight, slick, glorious friction rapidly overwhelming my senses. “Show your master how good his cock makes you feel. Cum for your master, slave. Cum!”

Sally’s quietly hissed exhortation was barely audible, but just like the good little mindless slave she was, Cindy obeyed instantly, and she screamed, loudly, her midriff quivering, her pussy sopping wet, its walls grabbing mightily at my cock. I firmly grabbed her hips, pulled out and forced my way back in. “AAUUUGGGGHHHH!” Her reaction was almost instantaneous; her orgasm became even more intense. I looked up at Sally, who dragged again on her cigarette, eyes narrowed purposefully. She tossed her head, and slowly exhaled through her nostrils. I came—hard, pouring what felt like a gallon of cum into the now-continually-wailing Cindy, the pleasure at the tip of my cock so intense that I could only thrust erratically at her. It ended, as it always inevitably did, but it left my head spinning, and I suddenly found myself on the floor, panting heavily. Sally appeared over my face and knelt at my side.

She kissed me, lovingly, on the cheek. Regarding me tenderly, she whispered, “That was all for you... master.”

God, I loved that woman!

* * *

Two weeks later, I was losing it. The route to my endgame did not seem as direct as I had first planned, which had forced me to consider the prospect of needing to eke out at least two extra doses from the canister. I was pretty sure that I had enough for one extra, but beyond that... it was possible that I didn’t have enough. Worse, I still didn’t know if the effect would wear off. Joe had been under my control for almost four months without any sign of coming out of it, but I still worried that the effect could wear off at any moment. None of my rats had survived this long. Would it be necessary to use the remaining WARPS juice just to keep my slaves in line? How could I make a living once it did wear off? Finally, Joe hadn’t been able to convince “Natalie” to have another session, and although it really wasn’t his fault, I started considering killing him for his non-compliance, simply because he was available and unlike Cindy, he served no other useful purpose. My mood was turning darker with every waking hour as my unresolved questions pressed on my mind, threatening its order, and Joe was the perfect scapegoat. I’d even instructed Cindy to keep him happy so he wouldn’t expect it when I had her kill him.

Finally, I had resolved the issue: kill Joe and take his money. He had already given me access to all of his assets through a partnership. He wasn’t good for anything else at this point since he couldn’t get Natalie for me, and it was possible that I might have to waste another dose of the precious spray to keep him in line. Unlike Sally or Cindy, he would argue with me, and had shown signs of becoming increasingly willful. So it wasn’t a surprise when I woke up one morning with the conviction that Joe had outlived his usefulness, and was quickly becoming a liability. Cindy would fuck him into unconsciousness, and then blow his brains out, acting like she’d been brainwashed by some obscure religious cult when (or if) they caught her. I summoned her to my apartment, and as soon as I closed the door, I looked into her eyes and said, “Cindy, you are my mindless slave. You will do everything I tell you. You have no will of your own. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master. I am your mindless slave. I will obey your command.” She had been so well conditioned by Sally and myself that her response sounded affirmative and alert, not hypnotized and far away.

“Tonight, you will fuck Joe continuously, spiking his beer with his Viagra. When he passes out, you will use the gun he keeps in his nightstand, and shoot him in the head. You will leave and forget that you have done this. You will forget that you have been instructed to—”

“OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Sally’s shocked yell interrupted the remainder of what I was going to say. She’d heard everything. “Sweetie, you can’t kill Joe!” For some reason, I forgot that she was also my slave, at that precise moment. I hadn’t bothered to command her in almost three months, except for the self-protection clause, because she’d been the perfect girlfriend. Temporarily surprised by her non-compliance, I tried to explain my reasoning. “But that’s no reason to kill him, dear,” Sally gently countered. “He doesn’t control her, and if she doesn’t want to play, there’s no amount of money in the world that will make her play.”

“So I don’t have any more use for him,” I whined. “I don’t want him to have any memories that could—compromise us.”

“Then just erase his memory,” she said. “You can’t kill everybody who makes you a little unhappy.” She took my hand, patted it reassuringly, and then drew my finger into her mouth, cooing, “Besides, you might get caught, and then what would I do?” I sighed and made a show of not listening, and tried to ignore the little jump in my pants. In truth, Sally was saying the same thing my last shrink had said when it came to killing people, and my last shrink was the main reason I’d been released, while the lessons I’d learned from her were responsible for my ability to remain on the outside for the past twelve years. Moreover, Sally was a powerful inducement to stay on the outside. I finally exhaled and gave a little harrumph of mock peevishness. My girlfriend brightened. “Now, command Cindy not to kill him.” I looked away. “I’ll make it worth your while,” she sang.

“Fine,” I snorted, trying not to show how much her argument and presence had influenced me. “Cindy, you will not kill Joe tonight. In fact, you will not go to his house and fuck him or use the Viagra.”

“That’s better,” Sally smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek as Cindy affirmed her new commands. “Cindy... have a cigarette for your master.” She smiled at me again, and unzipped my pants.

“Yes, mistress.” Cindy reached into her purse, pulled out her long ivory cigarette holder, and placed a Virginia Slim 120 into it. As she took her first luxuriant, demonstrative drag, there was the sound of a zipper, and then Sally’s red hair obscured my lap.

* * *

“I’ve tried everything, sir, but Natalie won’t come back. I’ve offered her a lot of money, and she just says no!” Joe complained over dinner. He was almost as frustrated as I was. His business had been at a standstill while he served me, and so he was lower on cash than he had been in years. I had made it impossible for him to get angry with me, and Cindy had kept his mind off of just about everything else, sexing him into compliance. Although I still hated the lecherous way he looked at Sally, she had convinced me that it was not worth killing him over it.

“Joe,” Sally finally said after he and I had complained about the unfairness of Natalie’s uncooperative nature, “tell me about her.”

“Like what?” he snapped.

“Where and how you met her, what she was doing when you met her,” she evenly elaborated.

“What difference does that make? We still can’t get her! What good would it do?” he argued.

I should have killed him, I thought. He’s being difficult. For her part, Sally was still waiting for an answer to her question. “Answer her—slave.” I emphasized the last word to jerk on his mental leash, as it were. “And call her ‘mistress’ while you’re at it.” If she wouldn’t let me kill him, at least I could get some sort of petty satisfaction for my annoyance.

“Yes, sir,” replied Joe. “I met her at Aphrodite’s Playground—” He looked like he had a sudden case of heartburn. “—mistress. She was— browsing a rack of dirty videos.”

“And so how did you approach her?” was Sally’s follow-up question.

“I did the usual small talk stuff, kind of like I did with you— mistress,” Joe answered, “and when she didn’t freak, I asked her if she would like to make some money by letting me film her while she watched a movie in one of the booths—mistress.” My girlfriend calmly asked some more questions, and although I didn’t know where she was going with that, she seemed to approve of each of Joe’s answers and carefully consider them. Sally also smiled at his obvious discomfort at calling her “Mistress.” The room went silent when she stopped asking questions, leaving Joe with his arms defiantly folded, impatience written throughout his body. I found myself leaning forward, awaiting her pronouncement. Sally had surprised me before, so maybe this was another of those occasions.

“She did it for just for fun,” Sally finally said. “The money wasn’t important. She liked being bad. The risky behavior, low reward... it all fits.” Joe and I cocked our heads. “It was a—new experience—something daring, something...” She searched for a term. “Way outside of her social norm. I’m not surprised that she’s not interested in more money. You offered her the same experience... and she’s been there, done that. She needs something new, something else— deviant. At least as far as she and her social class is concerned. It’s—being the reverse of ‘daddy’s little girl.’”

“So what good does that do us?” Joe blurted out, still sounding quite frustrated. “Mistress.”

She smiled sweetly. “I know how to get her. We can probably find her at one of these places, but I bet she won’t ever show up at Aphrodite’s Portal again.” Sally fixed Joe with a look, and pointedly added, “To avoid running into you again. What other places like Aphrodite’s Portal are there around here? It needs to be clean, and something a suburban girl would consider—safe.” Her cunning never failed to amaze me, and I guess it showed on my face. “Sweetie, you’re brilliant, but you think in a straight line a lot. Sometimes... you need a little less logic and a little more creativity.”

“What if she’s done with this?” I had asked, worried that my final prize would never be seen again.

“She won’t be. While having anonymous sex is an adrenaline rush,” Sally explained, “after seeing her show, I can tell that she’s into the sex as much as—if not more than—the adrenaline. And that’s how we are going to get her. Something deliciously wicked—more wicked than what she’s done. I don’t think she wants to be on camera again, but a different kind of anonymous sex—she’s into it.”

* * *

Joe figured that there were maybe four places in the area that fit Sally’s criteria. The rest was a matter of surveillance. We had to split into three teams; although Cindy could be given very explicit instructions, somebody as hot as she was would definitely draw attention around an adult novelty store, so I paired with her at one location, while Sally and Joe each took another. It wasn’t the most efficient way to find “Natalie”, but I figured that it was the only way to do it. We were banking on a lot of coincidences, and above all, Sally’s intuition.

This required the one thing that I did not have in abundance: patience. Sally had accounted for that as well, because she, Cindy, or the both of them gave me enough smoky sex to keep my mind from dwelling on failure. After about a month, as I lay between my girlfriend and my sex slave the morning of what would probably be another day of futility, I was ready to reconsider Natalie’s importance; I was beginning to wonder if I had enough lust for yet another sex slave. Sally seemed insatiable when it came to me, and if she was out of energy, Cindy never was. At a few words from her mistress, Cindy was a sultry, hard-bodied, femme fatale of a temptress, or a cock-(and/or pussy-) craving slut, or—inspiration. I didn’t have to command Cindy. My girlfriend knew exactly what I wanted, and would give me the sex slave of my immediate fantasies; or, she would give me fantasies that could only be realized with the use of a sex slave. Why did I want “Natalie” again?

We went out that day, with me not feeling particularly enthusiastic about the possibility of, or even the need for, success. Truth to tell, I was more interested in getting back to my apartment with Sally and Cindy. It had been a week since I’d had sex with either of them, and I was feeling particularly horny. The cell phone went off at about three in the afternoon, while I was seriously contemplating taking advantage of Cindy’s hard body and empty mind. “We’ve got her.” Sally’s quiet, calm declaration raised an excitement within me that I believed I had lost, and Cindy’s temptations faded in importance.

Fifteen minutes later, I was walking into “Melissa’s Playpen” with Sally on my arm. I must have sped up unconsciously at the sight of my Natalie inspecting the racks of videos, because my girlfriend tugged at my arm to slow me down and said, “Remember, let me do the talking.” Sally walked up next to her while making a show of inspecting videos, and within a minute, the two women were talking. That was my cue. “Hi Sweetie!” I said, coming alongside Sally with my backpack. “Find anything good for my birthday?”

“Oh that’s so neat!” Natalie softly exclaimed. “Dirty movies and lots of sex for his birthday! When is it?”

“Today,” Sally replied. “I’m trying to find something we haven’t done... and then do it,” she lewdly finished. “We’re looking for a movie to give us some—ideas.” She picked up a DVD. “This looks interesting.” Natalie looked over Sally’s shoulder, and I leaned closer. “Two-on-ones,” read the box. “But we’d need another girl for this,” she resignedly sighed, putting it back on the rack.

“Can he—measure up?” Natalie throatily, conspiratorially whispered, her eyes alight.

“Oh yeah,” answered Sally, complete with orgasmic-aftershock fluttering eyes.

“He’s cute. I could be—interested.” Natalie shyly looked away, but the rest of her body language said that she was definitely interested. She leaned back a little, showing off her all-natural tits. I accepted the invitation, and looked, drawing a smile from her.

Sally interrupted my gaze with a soft, yet loud enough for Natalie to hear, and very horny-sounding, “How’d you like a threesome on your birthday, baby?”

“Really?” The surprise and shock in my voice wasn’t an act. I had a hard time believing that Natalie was so... easy to convince. Holy shit! Sally was right! “Where and when?”

“How about here and now?” Natalie immediately suggested. “We could take one of the ‘viewing rooms.’ All you have to do is to rent a video and pay at the counter. I do it every so often by myself when I’m horny,” she freely admitted. Sally took the video full of scenes with two girls and one guy and headed for the counter looking excited. “Just two rules—Ooooh! You’re a big boy!” Natalie said as she let her hand drop to the front of my pants and brushed against my erection. “No names. It makes it—safer—that way. You can call me baby, you can call me bitch, you can even call me a whore, but I won’t tell you my name, and I don’t want you—or your girlfriend—to tell me yours.” That was fine by me, if the surge in my cock was any indication. “And second—no photos or video. I don’t want to wind up on the internet. Is it a deal?”

Sally reappeared at that moment, and I quickly explained the rules. Of course she had no problem with that. “Room six,” said my girlfriend, waving a key card. “We press the intercom button when we’re ready to start the movie and we have complete privacy.” She and I went down the hall, with only a wink from Natalie. Sally closed the door, and I immediately started to worry that it was just a tease. Sally interrupted me with, “Did she—check you out?” I nodded, and she finished, “She’ll be here. She’s just waiting for—appearances.” I put the backpack down on the table, but Sally put it on the floor. “We really don’t want her seeing it until it’s too late.”

A quiet knock at the door signaled Natalie’s presence. We let her in, and she immediately went for my pants. “Can I see it?” she grinned at Sally, who nodded eagerly. When she freed my cock, it surged at her. Natalie was on her knees for me—willingly. “Oh, my, my. What have we here?” She stuck out her tongue and licked it, looking at Sally for any sign of discouragement. My girlfriend just smiled, licked her lips, and slid her hand down her jeans, watching us with obvious glee. Natalie slurped the head of my swollen cock into her mouth, sucking furiously for a few seconds before pulling away with a gasp. “Let me— get my—pants off!” I pulled mine completely down and my cock swung free. She grabbed it and resumed sucking and licking and stroking me, making me fully erect.

“Go ahead, fuck it!” Sally whispered, and Natalie hastily rearranged herself to lean over one of the chairs in the room, and I plowed into her sopping wet pussy. We were fucking at each other within seconds, her deliciously round and full ass pumping at me in perfect time with my short, excited thrusts. I was so wrapped up in fucking Natalie that Sally vanished to my senses. We didn’t have enough room to get her involved—the viewing room had multiple chairs, but there wasn’t any place I would have considered clean enough to lie down so that Sally could at least ride my face. Suddenly, I was surrounded by an odorless mist, and Natalie was coughing and she managed to pull herself off of my dick, wheezing. She turned around to face me, but her movements were slow, and she was obviously trying to get enough air to scream. I heard her intake of breath, and braced myself for getting caught. Natalie tried to spin away from me, but Sally had placed the light on the chair directly beneath Natalie’s hands as she tried to push herself to a standing position. Natalie slowly let the breath out she had gathered, and immediately focused on it, bent over the chair, frozen.

Sally was gazing at the light too, standing on the other side of the chair, looking down at it. I told her to sit on the table, close her eyes, and freeze until she felt me touch her. “Tell me your name,” I demanded of the naked blonde I knew only as “Natalie.”

“Al-i-son...” she softly said with a fascinated expression on her face, transfixed by the light.

“Allison, you will obey my voice and do anything that I tell you to without hesitation. You are going to be my sex slave, a member of my harem, and this excites you. It is a new experience, one that you will eagerly embrace, and you can’t think of anything else that would be as good as being my slave. I am your master now, and you will do everything that I tell you to do. You are my complete slave, Allison. You love being my complete slave. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” replied Allison in the only way she could.

“Stand up, and look at the woman on the table.” Allison did as commanded. “This is Sally. She is my girlfriend, and you will come to serve her as you serve me. In my absence, she will give you commands that you will be happy to obey. You will also find yourself thinking about how the touch and taste of her skin would feel to you, and you will find yourself liking her more and more to the point where you will happily agree to anything sexual she asks of you. Do you understand?”

Allison nodded slowly, looking intently at the entranced Sally. “Yes, master. I will serve her. I will obey.” She licked her lips, seemingly aroused at the thought. My cock hadn’t finished, and chose to make that painfully obvious to me at that precise moment. Unfortunately, given the dose that Sally had used, it would take anywhere from twenty minutes to an hour for both women to start behaving normally again. Sally would probably come out of it sooner, having only gotten it second-hand from the air dispersal around Allison. I sighed, stuffed my cock back into my pants, and checked my watch. My room time was going to expire soon, so I left the room, picked another two-on-one video, and paid for another two hours.

Sally did indeed come out of it sooner, becoming cognizant about fifteen minutes later, but my cock had deflated from boredom. She took one look at the naked Allison, who was staring blankly at her, and sang, “Did you do what I think you did?” I nodded. “Baby,” she resumed with a pout, “I’m having enough trouble resisting Cindy. If she’s anything like that, I won’t have anything left for you.”

“Well, I’ve toned her down a little bit. You’re not going to be so much mistress this and mistress that with her,” I explained. “You might make her a little hot, and she’ll want to do anything you tell her just to get at your appetizing little body—” The sincere flattery drew a shy, flirty, sexy smile from her. “When she comes out of it, though, I want to finish fucking her.”

“Well then,” she purred, sliding off the table and kneeling in front of me, “you need to be ready when she comes out of it.”

* * *

A half-hour later, I was pumping hard at Allison in the same position we had been in before she was “WARPed.” Her pussy was very wet, and her cream coated my cock while she made wonderfully exciting noises as I fucked her. Sally was on the table masturbating freely. Suddenly, Allison’s hips quivered, her thighs tightened, and she gasped girlishly. “Ohhh—SHIT! Your cockissogood! Ohhh... Ohhhh...” Although she wasn’t a screamer, her orgasm was rewarding, and I resumed thrusting at her as soon as her body would let me. “How do—” Allison gasped loudly, looking at Sally, “you take this so much? It’s sogood!” It was a rhetorical question, as Sally was not in a position to think about answering. My girlfriend’s face was as red as her hair, heralding a whopper of an orgasm. Little noises began to escape from my throat and suddenly, Allison wasn’t bucking in rhythm with me. “Don’t—don’t cum—don’t cuminme!” she panted, trying to escape my firm grasp.

I had given her the command to act the way she had been acting prior to being dosed, and I hadn’t even thought about what would happen when I would cum. But that was OK, because with a loud cry of frustration and arms stretched towards me, Sally indicated that she would be happy to receive my gift. I pulled my cock out of Allison, still covered with her cream, took two steps to my left, and then I grabbed Sally’s hips and plunged into her, triggering the orgasm she had been waiting for. “AAAUUGGGGHHH!” Her pussy tried its damndest to push me back out as it clenched and pulsed around my still-hard dick. Her eyes fluttered and rolled around for a few seconds, and then she convulsed at the hips one more time. Sally’s eyes filled with lustful awareness in her eyes, and I began to thrust at her as enthusiastically as I had at Allison—or maybe more, because Sally was my girlfriend. She fucked back at me with urgency, and our eyes were locked on each other. Pretty soon, I was making more noises, deep and guttural, signaling my impending ejaculation, and my girlfriend was loudly sighing, “Ohhhh!” with each forward thrust.

I suddenly felt my nuts tighten incredibly, and I knew that this was going to be a huge load. “Oh Sally... Ohhh Sally... Gonna cum... gonna ...”

“Uhhhnnnn!” The sound of Allison’s voice distracted me for an instant, and I saw her, sitting in the chair, masturbating gleefully, and when our eyes met, she made a loud, high-pitched intake of breath, and I saw her eyes roll up into her head.

And then I looked at Sally. She had also been watching Allison, and our eyes met. Sally gave me a look of joyous decadence, and her orgasm started a split-second before mine. Torrents of flame surged down my cock ridge, separated by near-painful, yet pleasurable contractions from deep inside of me. Our triple simultaneous orgasm lasted for an eternity, and left me sprawled in one of the hard chairs in the room. Sally was first to arrive at my feet, and she began to gently lick my cock clean. “C’mere,” she cooed after a few moments. Allison knelt next to her, and I groaned deliriously as Sally wrapped Allison’s hand along my shrinking, still-sensitive dick, and gently guided her in stroking me. My cock complained, but it gave a feeble twitch, and some more cum dribbled out over the girls’ hands. I wasn’t done yet, because Sally held her hand in front of Allison’s mouth and whispered, ”Lick it.” And Allison did. And I dribbled some more before wheezing and begging off of any more stimulation.

“That was soooo awesome! It was sick, but it was awesome!” bubbled Allison. She began to put her clothes on very quickly. Sally looked at me quizzically. I shrugged, knowing that Allison would be back no matter what. “I gotta go have a smoke after that!” Allison said, and left our viewing room. Sally decided to follow, worried that our catch would somehow get away. I wasn’t in any shape to do anything other than take a quick nap.

I woke up to Sally’s face hovering over mine. “Allison’s in the john. She smokes Capris, by the way.” After a deep kiss, she asked, “Are you up to another round with the two of us? She seems to think so. I like her.” I looked at my watch. “Let’s go somewhere else, though. Someplace where it’s soft.”

* * *

“Come in, my sex slave,” I said to Allison as she stood outside the door to my apartment.

“Oooohhh... sex slave sounds so... so... dangerous,” she cooed in return, with her eyes wide and full of excitement. She hesitated for a moment at the doorway, conflict in her eyes. Since I hadn’t completely overridden her will, I think she was aware that she was doing something she didn’t want to do, but the compunction I had given her was enhanced by her thrill-seeking nature, and Allison stepped into her new life semi-willingly, surrendering herself to my will (and Sally’s.) She spun to face us as I shut the door. “Command me to serve you, master. My body is yours. I am your sex slave, and I must obey your command.” Her eyes sparkled.

“Take off your pants,” I drooled as my cock began to harden in anticipation. “Sally, inspect our slave.”

I watched Allison tense as my girlfriend knelt next to our newest acquisition, and saw fear and reluctance play on her face when Sally ran her hand along Allison’s inner thigh. “Don’t move, Allison,” purred Sally.

Allison shuddered and her eyes fluttered as she responded, “Yes, my mistress. I must obey.” Sally slid her finger between the girl’s legs with an audible slurp.

“She’s excited for us, baby.” Our slave’s nostrils had flared and she shook with pleasure at Sally’s gentle, insistent probing, until my girlfriend stopped with a devious expression on her face. “Allison, lie down, and spread your legs for me. My slave.” Allison’s legs battled to keep her upright, but she sank to the floor at Sally’s side, and parted her legs wide. Sally rearranged herself to lick at Allison’s delta.

“No... please... I... I’m not...” pleaded Allison when Sally’s intentions were clear. All the muscles in her body seemed to tense. Sally’s tongue caressed her outer lips, and Allison’s protest turned into a sigh of pleasure, “...gaaayyyyyy.” My co-conspirator began to make oral love to her slave in earnest, and the tension in Allison’s body dissolved amidst aroused whimpers of, “Ohhh... Ohhh, mistress... Ohhh... oh, mistress... I must obey... I will obey...”

Now I was rock-hard. I knelt by my sex slave, cock pointed at her mouth, and commanded, “Suck me, slave.”

“Yes... ohhh... yessss... massss-terrrr—!” Allison’s body arched in orgasm, one brought on by her total acceptance of her submission, and the sexual pleasures to be derived from that submission, that were only being hinted at now. She cried and shook, and when she came down, she was panting, “yesmaster... yesmistress,” constantly. She was moving too much to give me a blowjob, but I could see creamy froth around Sally’s mouth and Allison’s pussy. I began to move, and without a word, Sally slid to the side, and guided me into our slave. “GNNNAAUUUGGGHHHHHH!” Allison’s hips shot towards the ceiling with a roar, her back arched and body quivering in orgasm, and her pussy clamped firmly around my length.

Sally filled my mouth with her tongue, her hands pulling me roughly to her, kissing me feverishly, lustfully, hungrily. My cock surged with still more blood, growing larger still inside the continuously orgasmic Allison. “UUUNNNNFFFF!” My slave collapsed to the floor with a throaty huff, and now that I was free to move inside of her, I wasted no time in pulling back until the tip of my cock was at her portal, and I penetrated her again, sliding all the way to the bottom of her pussy, making her yelp, “OH!” Sally let go of my head and quickly moved again. Allison’s eyes grew wider still, the long strokes with my cock churning her insides.

“Now lick me, slave!” hissed Sally as she straddled and began to squat over Allison’s face.

“Y-y-y...” Whatever Allison was going to say was erased by another orgasm, as she lost control of her arms and legs. I saw her eyes lose their focus and begin to roll around and up into her head for an instant, and then Sally’s pussy obscured Allison’s face. And Allison’s orgasm continued, her pussy fibrillating wildly around me. I saw Sally bouncing rapidly on our slave and she was squeaking, and her eyes were blinking and then...

BLISS.

* * *

I had a sore throat and clinically realized I must have screamed, but I had no memory of screaming, before I began to have actual, real, rational, logical thoughts. I struggled to my knees, and regarded the scene. Allison was babbling, “Yesmaster... yesmistress... yesmaster... yesmistress,” with her eyes open, but unseeing. Sally’s chest was heaving, and her eyes were closed. After getting some water for Sally, and myself I gently shook Allison to see if I could get her to some semblance of consciousness. Although I was pretty sure that we hadn’t fried her brain, there was a lot I didn’t know about the drug’s long- term effects, and I hadn’t ever seen anyone orgasm for such a continuous duration. Slowly, her eyes began to focus and she opened her mouth to speak. Sally shushed her, and gave her some water. After a long, healthy drink, Allison looked at me, and softly said, “I am your sex slave. I will obey my master.” With a blush, she turned to Sally and continued, ”And my mistress.”

I finally had the three women of my dreams at my beck and call, slaves to my slightest wish. The voice in my head was now just a whisper, reminding me that all I needed now was the money to enjoy them.