The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARPS II

Step 3: Cindy, The Professional

I happily watched Sally smoke her first More the next morning. I had called my other slave and had him run some errands after his night out, and now I was waiting for breakfast—at least the food kind. I had found Sally’s pussy to be delicious, as my completely enchanted and malleable girlfriend had been enthusiastic about introducing me to cunnilingus, which was something else that I’d never done in my life. I felt clumsy and unnatural though—my only sexual experience aside from masturbation was limited to being used as a sex toy when I was nineteen. Apparently, my penis is... desirably large in dimension. One of the new nurses remarked about that the first time she had to give me a bath, and the next thing I know, I was moved to the “bathing room”, where they restrained difficult patients for washing. Before my bath, she would masturbate me until I was hard, and then she’d mount me. I came a lot, and always seemed to get hard real fast afterwards, so it was never bath time until she came—and smoked a long brown cigarette or a long, thin cigar afterwards. This lasted a couple of weeks, until a male supervisor came to see why she’d put in the request for restraint and caught her. I remember how he told her that he’d let her keep her job if she let him fuck her. He fucked her twice as she bent over the table, her tits mashed into my groin and hard cock—I came while was fucking her in the ass. I never saw that nurse again, so I guess he lied about the not firing part. Basically, I’d never really ever had a “normal” sexual experience with another human being, let alone anything sexual that didn’t involve me cumming, but Sally assured me she could be a very patient and encouraging teacher. For positive reinforcement, my cock vanished into her mouth. I hardened after a few effortless strokes, accompanied by her trademark shy, yet encouraging and enticing smile. She reclined and whispered, ”Fuck me. Now.” and I mounted her.

Still a relative newcomer to the whole sex thing, having my cock encased in the slick wetness of her pussy was an amazing feeling— exponentially better than my hand! And when I felt her hands on my ass and she shifted, I went even deeper. Sally gasped and her eyes went wide and loud squishy noises filed the room. Almost immediately, I began to moan, and a few instants later, I sighed her name, my nuts tightened, and I shot yet another massive load into her. I suddenly realized that Sally was pulling at me and her legs had locked me into place while I continued to pour cum into her pussy with short, violent strokes—and she wanted it! She pulled my head to hers for a loving kiss as soon as my body went slack, and I issued a groan of complete satisfaction. I’d never had a moment of tenderness associated with sex, and so this was strangely uncomfortable for me, but as the leader of my pack, Sally would have favor that the others would not. We dressed leisurely after showering; she had reminded me that we shouldn’t walk around smelling like intense, hot sweaty sex, and that other people might even find it offensive. There was lot of etiquette that I needed to learn, or re-learn in order to rejoin humanity. It was—unusual—to have someone who was attracted to me, and made loving gestures, even if it had been artificially induced. Sally washed my back, and I found that I liked the intimacy. It felt—special. Afterwards, while we were waiting for my other slave to cook breakfast, she gave me glances designed to heat me up, as if to say, “Come on, I know I’m making you hot, and I know you want me.” As much as it pained me to not take her up on her offer right away, I really did need to eat first.

I brought the light out right after breakfast and showed it to him. His eyes focused completely on it, and I told him that he would clean up the kitchen, and then he would attend to his business without being aware of Sally or me until I addressed him by his name. “Yes,” he slowly replied, “I will clean—”

Sally came brightly into the kitchen at that point and her legs slowed to a stop within the first three steps past the door as her eyes locked onto the light ball as well. “Sally, go into the bedroom and wait for me there. Keep your thoughts on having sex with me after breakfast.”

“Yes...” she dreamily said, the only response she could make, and with an effort, tore herself away from the flashing light, and walked slowly towards the bedroom, hips swaying invitingly. I watched with lust, but I had to finish with my other slave... come to think of it, I didn’t even know his name.

“What is your real name, slave?” I demanded, returning my attention to him.

“Joe... Murray.”

“From now on, you will address me as ‘sir’, when we are in private, and as... ‘Frank’ when we are in public.”

“Yes, sir.” His eyes hadn’t left the light.

I finished with his commands and left him to his duties, and headed for my own. Sally sat on the bed, legs crossed, her long brown cigarette curling smoke into the air held at arm’s length. “I’ve figured it out,” she husked. I asked what had she figured out, panic rising. Had she somehow figured out that she was being controlled? “You like—this.” She gestured with the More, and then took a slow, deep drag, exhaling silently as her breasts rose. “Yup. That’s it. I just watched you.”

Not only was she sexy as hell, she was smart. “I’m guessing... that you have a smoking fetish. It’s all over the internet.” She held up her hand. “I don’t know how you got it; I don’t want to know...” Sally smiled mischievously. “But I am gonna take advantage of it.” And that was the last thing she said for a while, as she reached for my belt.

* * *

“What do you mean she has an agent?” I yelled at Joe. “I thought she was just a girl off the street! That’s what your web site is all about, right? ”

“Well... yeah—sir. But any chick who does anonymous guys is kind of a—”

“A WHAT?” I roared, cutting him off.

“Well, a semi-pro,” he replied voice small and frightened. “At least if they do it more than once. I’m guessin’ this Cindy chick decided that it was an OK way to make money.” I saw him try to gauge my reaction, a little bit of fear still in his eyes. He softly, hesitantly, asked, “Do you still want her, sir?”

“Want who for what, baby?” Sally’s voice startled me; I had been so disturbed by the disruption in my plans that I had forgotten about her. There was no orb or spray nearby, and I didn’t want to use my alternate means of control over her in front of Joe. She sidled up to me and nestled comfortably against my side; my arm instinctively moved around her without conscious thought. Curious, I managed to observe. She was looking at me, obviously expecting an answer.

The adoration showed through the question in her eyes, her body felt so nice against mine, she smelled so good... “I wanted to make this girl into my completely obedient slave.” The answer came out before I could think to lie, let alone create a plausible one. Sally’s eyes widened, and I was afraid for a moment that I would have to run for the orb. Her expression changed to one of curiosity as she took one step back from me, but she let her hand slide along my arm and closed it lightly around my hand.

“And just how do you plan on doing that?” she asked with more than a hint of amusement, but there was something else in her eyes.

“Well, he was gonna spray this stuff in her face and then I was gonna shine this light in her eyes and she’d become his slave.” I had commanded him to be completely helpful, but I hadn’t accounted for his interpretation. Obviously, he thought that Sally was another member of the gang instead of my controlled slave and needed to know the plan.

She let go of my hand with surprise on her face. Would this break the spell? She wasn’t completely mindless—maybe that had been a mistake. “No!” she gasped. “Does that shit really work?” I suddenly realized that Sally wasn’t getting ready to run away, and that she wanted another answer.

“Well, yes. It’s all very scientific actually.” Since telling the truth had worked once, I figured that I’d try it again.

“Really? Like, ‘I must obey master’ and all that jazz?” I nodded. Her eyes were sparkling and she took my hand and came close again. Suddenly, she spun away and headed for the bedroom, appearing in the doorway a few moments later with a cigarette. “Ummm... can I talk to you—alone?” I hastily put Joe back into trance and had him take a nap on the sofa, my cock hardening at the thought of what awaited me. My excitement was short-lived, because Sally was still dressed, but leaning seductively again the wall. She took a long drag, and exhaled silently. “So...did you do that to me?” she purred. Again, I nodded before I could think, watching her smoke. “If that’s what you want me to be, then I love being your slave... master.” My jaw dropped. Sally approached with her hips swaying, the More held away from her body at the end of a gracefully limp wrist. “I think you’re so incredibly hot and sexy... I’d do anything for you. If you want me to be your slave, then I’ll be your slave.” She nuzzled my neck.

“So...” I stammered, “You don’t think that there’s anything wrong with making you my slave?”

She took a big, big drag, and let a big ball of smoke pop out of her mouth, before lifting her head to exhale. “Not if it’s what you want. I have fun doing this. And I bet this other girl would, too.”

“Well,” I glumly replied, “that’s not gonna happen. She’s a pro.”

“Why does that make a difference? Do you want her?”

“Yeah. But—but—it’s different,” I whined. Sally pressed me to specify the difference, and while I couldn’t, I steadfastly refused to change my mind. “I don’t want a pro.”

“What if—I” She paused, thinking. “But you wanted her before, right?” I nodded. “So what if I turned her into your slave? I know what you like. I bet I can make her seem not like a pro,” she cajoled. “But that means that... she’d have to want to listen to me and do what I want. At least until I change her.” I didn’t like the idea, but Sally slid to her knees in front of me. “We would both worship you—master.” She unzipped my pants. “We would both obey you—master.” She freed my rigid cock from its confinement. “And we would be happy to do anything you say,” Sally husked, before engulfing me with her wonderfully silken mouth.

She bobbed her head frantically for a few seconds, releasing my cock with a loud popping sound and gasped, “oh fuck it,” and stood up, undressing herself in a frenzy, before throwing herself on the bed, legs spread, one hand playing with her pussy, and hissing, “Fuckme!”

I pounced on her and plunged all the way into her. She yelped and grabbed me with all her strength, and as I fucked her, she moaned, cried, and panted all of the obscene things we could do with another woman at my command, a running narrative on the fantasies I’d had while developing my little plot. In addition, here I was, fiercely pounding at the leader of my pack who was encouraging everything that was going through my dirty little mind, and who swore her devotion towards achieving it. I had chosen wisely.

* * *

That night, the three of us sat around the dinner table discussing the best way to proceed. Since Cindy was a professional, she had an agent, and was therefore easy to find. I thought that it would be easy to call him, set up a fake shoot, and zap her there. Joe was vehemently opposed to that. “No, because if she disappears, the agent will know we were the ones. Her being a pro makes it harder, not easier. I have to go through her agent to get to her!” Sally suggested using the stuff on the agent, but I had to explain that there wasn’t enough left to use on another person. “Is there someone else that interests you, sir? I shot many girls, maybe one of them will do. I don’t see how you could get her alone on a regular shoot, and I’m not comfortable stalking anybody.”

“Makeup!” Sally shouted. “I can do makeup on a set. Even if I’m not alone, I can always—invite—her to a—private—party. If she’s into it for the cash, I can always... induce her with a bribe.” I wondered why that would make a difference, why Joe couldn’t invite her to a party since he was the one that knew her. “Because I’m a girl,” she smiled. “I can make her drop her guard in a way that you guys can’t. All I need is to know where she’s shooting, and who’s doing makeup. It may take a couple of weeks, but I’m sure that I can get into the makeup side. I have credentials.” I asked her what those would be. “Nordstrom’s makeup counter since I was sixteen. I got to know a lot of women who were professionals at makeup. And I’ve had more than a few lessons from them on how to do it myself.” She smiled. “We can do this.”

Sally had been a little optimistic about how long it would take. She got several jobs doing makeup for porno shoots, but her path and Cindy’s never crossed. As for the money she earned, Sally asked if she could keep it to herself. As being on a porno set always seemed to have her incredibly horny afterwards, she usually asked while we were having sex, so the answer was always yes. About a month later, though, she finally wound up on the same set as Cindy. “So what’s the plan?” I asked as we all shared a bottle of champagne—Sally said that she wanted champagne to celebrate our good fortune.

“Well, sweetie, you are gonna spend a night in the penthouse at the Casa Fortuna hotel on Friday. She and I are gonna come up around eight for dinner and champagne. I told her that you were some rich genius who likes redheads and Asian chicks, and pay a fortune to—have us around, without any fucking involved.” Joe looked at her as if she was crazy, but I held up my hand to keep him quiet. “The most I said you wanted was a blow job. I’ve told her I’ve done this before, but I needed a partner since my regular partner was out of town. I said you paid crazy money—in cash, five grand apiece, for a few hours of conversation and a blow job.” I even told her that I’d be willing to do the blow job solo, as long as she stuck around and gave—encouragement.”

“Ten grand in cash, Joe. Do you have that on hand? Can you get it by Friday?” I asked.

“How are you gonna get her out of there without anybody getting suspicious? I don’t like it. Too many people will see you and her and Sally—”

“Joe, obey me. Shut up so I can think.” I irritably snapped.

“Yes—sir.”

With him properly silenced, now I had time to think and plot, while Sally gazed adoringly at me, silent herself. I was good at this part. Sally had brought me to the brink of realizing the second part of my plan, and now I had to finish everything up. She was smarter than your average person, and almost as devious as I was. I had commanded her to want to please me in every way, but I had no idea that she would go so far as to incorporate my tempered megalomania into her own behavior. She’d done a good job of creating a plan for getting Cindy to the hotel with little suspicion. Getting her out was going to be easy. Cindy would leave with sally, showing no sign that there was anything unusual going on, because she would have been dosed by then. The hard part was making my hotel room look legit, but as long as I came in a limo from the airport, and had it return me there, there wasn’t any problem. I was sure that the Casa Fortuna hotel would be discreet about my company, especially if I tipped well and left nothing broken or damaged in the room, and didn’t make too much ruckus.

It was Friday morning, and I was dressing like a rich nerd. It wouldn’t be a costume too much longer, I reminded myself as I sloppily tied my tie. “Sally, are you sure about this?” I asked my sexy accomplice. “I mean, it worked really well for getting her to the room, but, you realize that once you inhale the gas and see the light, you will be completely suggestible, too?”

“Yeah,” she confidently replied. “As long as Joe isn’t around. He gives me the creeps. I trust you to command me, but not him.” I assured her that once he’d served his part, he wouldn’t be around long. “But I really think it would be better if I was the one to gas her; it looks like hair spray, right?” I nodded. “Then while we’re both watching the light, entranced, you can command her and we can get her back to my place. I think you’ll like what I come up with.” Sally smiled predatorily.

* * *

Both Sally and Cindy were now captivated by the light’s rhythmic flashing, Cindy sitting, Sally standing behind her in the ridiculously huge bathroom of the hotel’s penthouse. The plan had gone off without a hitch, a testament to Sally’s inside knowledge. It had taken all of my tenuous self-control not to show any sign of anger when Cindy walked into the room and had asked for the cash right away like a whore! Worse, she had counseled Sally to ‘always get the money up front.’ How dare she pose as an amateur, a fresh- faced girl next door, when this was just a job to her! I Nonetheless, I wanted what I wanted, so I managed to keep my sense of betrayal to myself. Sally’s casual response of, ‘Oh, he’s good for it, I’ve done this a lot,” was so gratifying that I decided to make a slight alteration to the plan. After giving Cindy the usual obedience and infatuation rules, I had her stand up and face Sally.

“Cindy, this is Sally. Look at her. She fascinates you. Everything she does, how she serves me, fascinates you, and you want to be like her. You want to make me as happy as she does, and the best way to do that is to have her teach you how to be like her. You will want to please her intensely, so that she will teach you everything you want to know about pleasing me. Do you understand?”

“Yes... master,” both girls chorused. I sent Sally into the bedroom to finish up with Cindy.

“After we have finished here, you will go to Sally’s and show your interest in me. You will only remember the dinner, the champagne, and that Sally gave me a blowjob, and all you had to do was masturbate me. This was the easiest five thousand dollars you have ever made. You will be very friendly with Sally. Remember, she completely fascinates you. You feel attracted to her. She is a woman who you will grow to be sexually interested in.”

“She... fascinates me...” Cindy slowly echoed. “I... feel... att—att—”

“You feel attracted to her. I am your master, and you must obey.”

“Yes—master. I must obey,” the hardbodied Asian girl replied. “I feel... attracted... to Sally.” I sat her back down to stare at the light, increasing the amount of altered neurotransmitter in her brain, and told her to say her commands aloud until I stopped her. “You are my master... I must obey... Sally fascinates me... I want to be like Sally... Sally... excites... me...” Cindy softly repeated. I headed to the bedroom, my cock hard as steel.

I explained what I had done to Cindy while Sally was still feeling the effects of having been dosed again, albeit second-hand, just so I could hear her say, “Yes... master. I... must... obey...” I also woke her up to take care of my problem. “Mmmm...” she hummed around my cock. Sally stopped for a moment, and looked up at me coquettishly. “So does this mean that I have to share now?” she mock-pouted.

“Yes.” I hadn’t factored in jealousy—but then I had taken care of that, hadn’t I?

“Cool!” Sally recaptured my cock, and resumed her slow, deliberate blowjob for a few more moments. “I always thought that three would be more fun!” purred Sally. Her hand wrapped around the base of my cock and she attacked it with her mouth, bobbing her head along most of its length, and started jacking her hand over the part she couldn’t take. Her eyes alight with glee, she used her other hand to keep my body on the bed until I could no longer take her attentions.

“NNNNGHHH!” Cum shot from somewhere deep in my body, and she sucked some more. “HHHRGGGH!” More cum, more sucking, and the next surge blotted out just about every sense I had outside of the sharp, near-painful tingle I felt when Sally would swab the head of my cock with her tongue. I found myself panting and heaving on the bed sometime later, while she idly stroked my chest

“I’ll have her so perfect for you that you may not want to play with me anymore,” she gently kidded. “But if it makes you happy, I’ll be happy to sit on the side and watch.”

“Sally,” I managed, “you get to play, too. I will always want to play with you.” She kissed me, hot and wet, and when she pulled away, with an adoring look on her face, it made me feel funny inside. Was this what love was like? If it was, I was beginning to understand why people talked about it the way they did.

* * *

“Master, I want you to say hi to Cindy,” Sally bubbled. The girl next to her looked around nervously, and stepped into the house. Cindy’s eyes met mine, her face went slack, and her eyes went blank.

“Yes... master. I must obey my master,” the black-haired Asian girl softly said, regarding me with wonder. Her knees folded, and she knelt at my feet, her eyes still wide and faraway.

“I thought you might like it if she introduced herself properly,” Sally smiled, pulling me to her for a kiss. “She’s completely yours. Mind and body... I’m working on soul, but that’s gonna take me a little while longer, sweetie.” She turned to Cindy and sang, “Wakey-wakey time, lil’ Cindy.” Cindy blinked, stood up, and said hi, making a point to brush against me as she went by. She stole a not-very discreet glance at my bulging cock.

Joe openly gaped at Cindy with lust as she walked through the living room. I still need him, I thought with annoyance, but just for a little while longer. As soon as I have number three, then I can cut him loose. However, I could take care of my immediate annoyance. “Joe, sleep!” I barked, and he collapsed onto the floor. Cindy looked at the commotion with shocked surprised, but Sally quickly regained her attention by softly calling her name and lighting a More. I watched as Cindy quickly forgot about Joe, and regarded Sally with fascination.

“I like the way she watches me,” Sally purred. “She doesn’t smoke—yet. Give me a couple more weeks. But...” she turned away from me and looked at Cindy. “Come along, dear. It’s time to meet your master—the way you’ve been telling me you want to.” At that, it was Cindy’s turn to stare at me with lust.

“Worship him, Cindy. Love him with your mouth. Taste him. Savor him.” Sally commanded while she sat in a chair across from the bed. Cindy’s blowjobs were different from Sally’s. Sally liked to engulf as much of my cock as possible with long, smooth strokes. Cindy paid more attention to the head, keeping a firm grasp on the middle of my cock while she flicked her tongue around the rim and tip. She would draw me into her mouth, shallowly, and play her tongue around the head and corona while sucking forcefully. “Yes, that’s it,” encouraged sally in a whisper. “This is your prize for obedience. Can you feel your pussy get wet as your serve your master?” The spellbound Asian whimpered and redoubled her efforts. I moaned, and Sally seized on that to continue her narrative. “Yes, that’s the sound of your master’s pleasure. It is your goal, your reason for being, to please your master. Show your devotion!”

Cindy’s head began to bob rapidly, her suction increasing, stopping only to release my cock to the air so she could take a loud breath. Before resuming her frantic efforts, she would flick her tongue around the increasingly sensitive head and crown. I began to sigh loudly and repeatedly. “Your reward is coming, Cindy,” came a seductive coo from Sally. “You must earn it from your master!” Cindy’s hips began to pump and she whimpered around my cock. This was too good to be true.

“AHHHHHHH!” It wasn’t a grunt nor was it loud, the sound of my release. Cindy’s head jerked back quickly, and my hands reflexively found the back of her head, caressing her soft, long, hair without applying pressure. “Take him!” sally urged, and Cindy resumed sucking. “Yes, slave... that’s it. Suck it, lick it, swallow it... show your devotion to your master!” Cindy greedily sucked at my eruption to the sound of Sally’s encouragements to subjugation. In addition, when I was finished, she collapsed onto the bed with her own satisfied groan. Sally’s face appeared above mine, giving me a long, wet kiss. “There’s so much more to come—master. She’ll be an excellent slave for you.”

* * *

I opened the door to my townhouse and greeted the two women standing outside. I had decided that, while having a house slave was convenient, Joe’s constant presence was more annoying than his service gratifying. His resources had allowed me to get my own apartment and means of transportation. As soon as I gained my third slave, he would no longer be of any use to me. The only question was what to do with him afterwards? My pondering was halted as Cindy and Sally came in, the leader of my pack pausing to give me a hungry kiss. I hadn’t seen them in almost three weeks, having been preoccupied with setting up my new, so-called normal, life, and it brought back memories of just how sexually dynamic she was, and reminded me of how much I’d missed that. Moreover, there was a leap in my heart, telling me just how much I’d missed—her.

“This is a nice place,” Sally commented, looking around. “I didn’t know you had this much—style sense.”

“I don’t,” I sheepishly admitted. “I hired someone to decorate.”

“You never struck me as the type to care about—this,” she kidded.

She was right. I didn’t care. However, there was a part of me that wanted her to feel—comfortable, and so I had purchased the expertise. “Well... I thought you might like—a normal place,” I sheepishly admitted. “I’m taking a cooking class, too.”

“For me?” she smiled. I shyly nodded, feeling out-of-control—and for the first time in my life, it didn’t bother me. None of this, the apartment, the money I’d spent, letting Sally be responsible for Cindy’s training had been in my plan. I was sort of going with the flow, which was extremely out-of-character for this obsessive- compulsive former megalomaniac. “You are such a sweet master.” She walked across the room and sat. “Cindy?” The Asian girl obediently walked over to her and sat. “You like?” I nodded, my penis inflating. “I’ve taught her some new tricks that you’re really gonna love,” grinned Sally.

She removed a More, and Cindy reached into her purse for a lighter, and then lit Sally’s cigarette. I was not prepared for what happened next. Cindy pulled a pack of Virginia Slims 120’s out of her purse, a cigarette holder, and carefully fit the cigarette into the holder before lighting it. She relaxed into the sofa, holdered cigarette held high. “Does this please my master?”

“Yes—slave,” I gurgled, horny beyond belief.

Sally giggled. “Amazing what I can do with a girl who’s fascinated by everything I do. And she wants to please you so much that all I have to do is make a few suggestions... and voilà! Femme fatale.” She beamed, pleased by her accomplishment. “Tell him what else you’ve done, Cindy.”

“I quit my job in porn for you, master. My body is yours, and yours alone, to do with as you please.”

“You said you hated professionals,” Sally shrugged, “I figured that you’d like the new Cindy even better if she wasn’t in the business.”

I gaped at her. The leader of my pack was my other half. The one who could teach me about being human, who could snuff out my megalomaniac urges with her embrace of, and contentment with, individual mind-control. She pleased me. I didn’t need the world. But I owed it to her to bestow her true station upon her. “Deeply hypnotized, Sally.” She sighed a soft, “Yesss... masss-ter,” and sank into the sofa with her eyes closed. I held Cindy’s chin and looked into her dark eyes. “Now Cindy, I am your master and you must obey me.”

“You are... my master... I must... obey you,” she replied.

“And now Sally is more than someone who fascinates you, who sexually excites you. She is your mistress, one who you will obey unless I command otherwise. It pleases me to have you obey her as your mistress, and you will obey her as your mistress. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” Cindy replied, her eyes lost in mine. “I understand. Sally is my mistress. I must obey her. I must obey you.” I told her to repeat her command until Sally spoke to her. “Yes, master. Sally is my mistress... I must obey her. Sally is my mistress. I must obey her.”

I then woke Sally, whose eyes grew big at Cindy, staring straight ahead at nothing, repeating her enthralled oath. “For me? For us?” I nodded, smiling. She threw her arms around me and kissed me hungrily, madly, “Oh, thank you, master. Thank you, master—”

I interrupted her. “So what would you like to do with your new slave?”

“Cindy,” she said, “undress and kneel in front of me.”

The Asian girl’s response was delivered blankly, quite predictable, and insanely lust-inspiring. “Yes... mistress.” Sally pulled her dress up, revealing her pussy. No panties. Very hot. She leisurely pointed at it as Cindy knelt on the plush area rug. “Lick my pussy, slave.”

And Cindy obeyed. Within seconds, my pants had been shed and I thrust my cock into the preoccupied girl. “Ohhh!!!” I held her hips, pistoning at her until she began to respond, fucking back at me, and when I stopped thrusting, she fucked me, all the while licking greedily at sally, whose eyes were rolling around in her head, her voice rising in pitch, headed to glorious orgasm. Time became immaterial to me, my cock sizzling with each thrust of Cindy’s hips, and Sally’s orgasmic cries filling my ears. Suddenly, the world came into focus, Sally looked at me with wicked delight for an intense few seconds, and our bond as co-predators was cemented. Then her eyes rolled all the way into her head and her hips lifted off the sofa with a loud ecstatic cry. I grabbed Cindy’s hips, pounded at her once, snorted, and shot my load deep into Cindy’s pussy. And shot again. And again. And again... And the world faded to nothingness.

When I regained my senses, Sally was lazily writhing on the sofa, moaning happily, and Cindy was... still on her knees, staring blankly into space, her mind empty, awaiting the next command from her master... or her mistress.